Stores > Govsimplified

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
Voice your opinion! Review Govsimplified by clicking a star below.

Do NOT use this service

"DO NOT use this website to get a Social Security Card. I unfortunately did not do any research on reviews prior to submitting all of my private information. When I called and told them I was not going to send in my original documents to get a replacement card in 10-14 days they refused to refund any of my money. I went to my local Social Security Office and got a replacement for FREE and it will be mailed to my house in 7-10 days. I just pray that I am only out $37.00 and nothing else happens to compromise my privacy! GO TO YOUR LOCAL SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE! IT'S FREE, FASTER AND SAFER! I was in the office less than 5 minutes!"

EIN request

"Very easy process and very fast result."

David Berry

"My representative was very helpful."

EIN process

"This young lady was very helpful with a great attitude"

Thorough and Easy!

"The experience was easy and took very little of my time to complete. Thank you for making the process very user friendly."

Very fast service

"Great service. Very easy to navigate! "

Geat

"Easy to do just fill out and you arte done"

2017-04-22

great

"easy and simple it was great."

2017-04-20

Review

"Great, very quick process and access"

Not bad.

"The process was somewhat simple."

2017-04-19

"It was easy to follow the agents directions. Appreciate all the help."

Great

"Fast and Easy, except I can't get the SS4 sent to my email"

Scam

"Charged me for something that I could've gotten for free (and instantly)!"

Rep reply posted Apr-20-2017

A rep from Govsimplified, customersatisfaction, has responded

“We understand that the customer is unhappy with the service and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. We realize how frustrating a situation like that can be and we are currently working to make it right.

We have clearly mentioned in our website that “GovSimplified is a document preparation & filing service and cannot provide legal, financial, or other professional advice. We do not review the information you submit on a professional, legal or accounting level as we are not, nor are we affiliated with any attorneys or accountants. You can obtain an EIN yourself at no charge with the IRS but we won’t be able to assist you. This website is not affiliated with the US Department of Treasury or the IRS.

After reviewing the records, we found that the customer has applied for EIN tax number. It seems like the customer has contacted our customer service on April 14, 2017 on the application error email that customer has received from the IRS; our customer service rep has verified the required details and resubmitted the application to reprocess. Customer has not requested for refund or to cancel the service.

We regret that the customer had a bad experience in this time to get the refund. It is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service.

Since the customer is unhappy with the service, we have issued the full refund of $147 back to his card on file.

Refunds are made to the source of the original payment, and processing generally takes 4 to 5 business days. Please contact your bank or credit card company directly to inquire as to when you can expect this refund to show up in your account.

We would also like to inform you that we will take extra measures to make sure that such errors don't happen again in the future.

We apologize again for the inconvenience.

2017-04-18

Feeling supported throughout .....

"Khadijah P. did a super job of helping me with my EIN number!!!! "

great

"There is nothing like obtaining what you search for and require as quicly as possible."

Share Govsimplified's store rating

Govsimplified is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Govsimplified is a merchant member
Govsimplified participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.