Stores > Govsimplified

Customer service: Rating 7.16/10 7.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.77/10 5.77/10
2017-02-22

DEDICATION, TO HELP OTHER'S

"I really do not know where to begin on this issue because everyone that I spoke to was very helpful in getting me connect to the right peoples. With that said I Thank Jesus Christ God Son for all that was done to get this issue completed. Thank You."

This review was modified by willing03 on February 24 2017 12:30:02 PM

2017-02-21

"Did not understand one part of the application, and was aided promptly."

This review was modified by Donfcr on February 23 2017 12:00:09 PM

2017-02-21

Satisfaction feedback

"I was impressed by the way staff served my inquiries. They are very professional, sensitive and answered all my questions immediately and with full correct information. The fact that you have bilingual staff helped a lot. I am very, very grateful to you. Keep the good work."

This review was modified by nivea_torres on February 23 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-02-18

FAST!!

"My father-in-law passed away and I needed an EIN number for his trust. I checked different sites but this one was the easiest one with the least complicated questions. It is hard enough to venture into unknown territory with questions that can stop you from completing the form but this was by far the best. I paid a little extra and got the number within minutes. "

This review was modified by TXvawomann on February 21 2017 12:30:03 AM

Absolutley Great

"Mr Payne was absolutely great in processing the request for an EIN. Khadejah easily walked me through the steps he needed to fill out the required information. Appreciated everything he did for me, my family and especially my daughter, Rhonda."

This review was modified by morrowrgm on February 21 2017 12:15:12 AM

Great Service

"After submitting my order, I notice an error. I, immediately, e-mail my correction. Early, the next morning I received a message on my phone, asking me to call to verify some information.
I didn't return the call until about 4 hours after. I was helped, and before noon I received my EIN number by e-mail.
DANNY was courteous , patience and helpful.
Thanks,
Loretta

This review was modified by teddyloretta on February 21 2017 12:15:11 AM

GREAT

"Easy and fast. Would do again if I start another business"

This review was modified by insideoutacc on February 21 2017 12:15:05 AM

2017-02-16

short and simple

"It took only a few minutes speaking to Elda on the phone and I was done. We received our EIN quickly."

This review was modified by ggraves84 on February 21 2017 12:00:20 AM

2017-02-16

fast friendly service

"super friendly and fast service"

This review was modified by Kerap777 on February 21 2017 12:00:19 AM

2017-02-15

Excellent Service!

"My request was processed promptly. "

This review was modified by mcgheek22 on February 17 2017 07:30:02 PM

2017-02-15

Good servise

"Thank you very much for all of your help. I did learn something new today that I didn't know. There is a fee for a EIN number, and it is not a small fee. But other than that, service was great."

This review was modified by klee-89582 on February 21 2017 11:55:43 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-21-2017

A rep from Govsimplified, customersatisfaction, has responded

“It is our goal to expedite and simply the process for all of our clients. We act as your Third Party Designee and our service fee covers a seamless simplified application process tailored to fit the needs of your entity, filing, digital expedited delivery of your EIN and guaranteed lifetime support. There is no fee for the number which is still wholly generated and assigned by the IRS. We thank you for choosing our service. If you should ever require additional assistance please feel free to contact us.”

2017-02-14

"excellent service! highly recommend! "

This review was modified by olenorris on February 16 2017 12:15:02 PM

2017-02-13

Easy Peasy

"The app was easy and within an hour I had my new EIN."

This review was modified by koeyhorse on February 15 2017 11:45:02 AM

2017-02-08

Quick & Easy!

"Very helpful and friendly on the phone. Appreciate the service. Only thing I would say is that I was offered the express service for $197 (get EIN within an hour), but opted for the $147 service to get EIN in about 24 hours. Surprisingly, I received my EIN in less than an hour. Why try to upsell when it is not needed? Or did I just get lucky?"

This review was modified by steve_pasquale on February 21 2017 01:01:42 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-21-2017

A rep from Govsimplified, customersatisfaction, has responded

“Thank you for the feedback, our dedicated Customer Care Team works hard to submit the documents to the concern department before the deadline. Normally the EIN takes 24 hours to get it updated but in your case it was processed immediately and delivered. ”

2017-02-07

"worked great for my first time applying for a number"

This review was modified by xtremehunts on February 09 2017 05:30:02 AM

Share Govsimplified's store rating

Govsimplified is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Govsimplified is a merchant member
Govsimplified participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.