Gotvape.com Reviews - gotvape.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.30/10 174 reviews

Gotvape.com is a merchant member
Gotvape.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

What is this?

"Gotvape.com is a very trustworthy site to date. They have been very timely with shipments, except for back orders and also replace or refund returned items. However, be sure to shop prices before buying because they will usually accept the lowest online competitor's price. One issue I did have was with PayPal and when the manager responded, they said it must be the apple software. So unless you have an android, best of luck paying that way unless they update their software. I only mention it because I am a huge fan of PayPal."

"Great overall experience. Quick shipping and good price! The DaVinci vape is an A++ in my book."

Rating 4/102/5

"The tank that came with it wouldn't work on the mod."

Philadelphia, PA

"Great order status notification and FAST shipment. I received my order two days earlier than expected! This is my second experience with the vendor. I've recommended them several times and will most assuredly order from them again."

"Great value, quick shipping, good prices. Coupon was an incentive as well as three day delivery. Happy with the whole online shopping experience"

"I was very satisfied and pleased. They really have some great stuff on sale. I'll be buying from Gotvape.com again."

"As usual everything is perfect. Great product, great price. I love you guys."

"Second time I've purchased a vaporizer and both experiences have been good. "

"Hands down beats my local prices and shipping was very fast! Need to fix the auto out of stock email but customer service was great!"

Rating 4/102/5

"Product ordered out of stock, but was not notified when order was placed."

"Fast shipping and good service"

"Very good customer service got here fast "

"Great prices and the order was delivered in a timely fashion. I would definitely buy here again"

Bloomington, IN

"My purchase was delivered quicker than I thought it would be and it works great! I also loved the stickers I got in my package as well. "

"I really like gotvape.com's selections! I've now ordered two vape Pens and it was fast and easy!!"