Stores > Gotvape.com

• Fax: 9512792508

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

"I had a cookies problem (whatever that means) with my tablet, so I wasn't able to place my order online, called the 888 # and spoke with Eve. Well versed in the art of vaping, she guided me to a great tank that was on sale, got me free shipping and guess who's vaping? Thanks guys"

Quick Turnaround

"Needed my replacement screens in the worst way, ordered on a Friday, delivered on a Monday, not even sure how that happened but I'm not complaining!"

Swing and a HIT

"Picked up this cool portable vape because I already had one for home use. I didn’t have a huge budget, so I was drawn to it due to the affordable price. The ordering process was quick, I received shipping confirmation the next day, so I am pleased with the service. "

This review was modified by Charlie247365 on October 18 2016 01:15:47 PM

Delay but that's ok

"i ordered a brand new vape called Exxus and it said it was in stock but I didn't notice they put PREORDER ONLY on it. That's ok, I got it as soon as they said I would and it works so good and wasn't broken. "

This review was modified by CoolGirlChel on October 10 2016 10:37:25 PM

Got Vape Saved Me

"I thought I was screwed when my boyfriend dropped and broke my Sutra, but when I called to see if I could get a discount on a new one they offered to switch it out for me. I have never experienced a company that backs their products to that extent and the excellent customer service and response time just puts them over the top."

This review was modified by Cindeylloyd on October 05 2016 05:36:02 PM

Same song different verse...

"Like so many others posting here, I have been ripped off by Gotvape.com. Placed an online order for replacement screens. Long story short, they charged my credit card but never delivered the screens. After several phone calls and email exchanges over the next six weeks, still no response. At one point they claimed item was back ordered, but showed them as in stock on the website. Finally gave up and asked to cancel the order, they said they would credit my account but they have not. While they are long on promises, they come up short on customer service and performance."

This review was modified by redman747 on February 02 2016 10:26:08 AM

"Absolutely horrible service. Will never buy from again. An item we ordered was back ordered, we waited a month and a half before contacting go vape to ask they why they charged our credit card for an item they didn't have in stock. They told " It was now in stock and would be shipped immediately, via priority, due to us having to wait so long, and it should be here by friday". Not only they did they not do as they said they would, they also sent us an email stating that it was shipped, but that the tracking number would not work on the carriers website,. Very unprofessionally run business!"

"Horrible customer service. Would not respond back after a wulf product went defective after 90 days. Never again."

"This is my was my first order from Gotvape. I looked for a shipment email for a week. I looked up my order number couldnt find it in their system. I call Got Vape to find out they're system doubled my order and held back the whole shipping process by a week. Guy says would you rather us charge you double or wait? My response was Id rather neither and why couldn't you overnight my package to make sure I got it in the time frame expected. Goes without saying I'll continue to look for a better vape site."

This review was modified by HairTamer on May 21 2015 04:53:36 PM

"Bait and switch scam. The website said they had the product we wanted. Even accepted an offer on price match. Then we were charged for the full order when the partial order shipped. Other places only charge you when shipped... apparently not "Gotvape". And then we find out when part of the order was delivered that the main product we wanted wasn't available ... the manufacturer had discontinued the product. Then the guy offers me a much higher priced product at a discount that was $50.00 more than the product I wanted. They claim they have a problem with their website. Sorry. The ordering system should be able to tell you if something is in stock when it was ordered. I'm not a happy shopper. Can't tell you whether I'm happy with their return policy since I haven't gotten my money back as yet. That remains to be seen."

This review was modified by DJJK on January 05 2015 12:57:36 PM

"Good customer service, will certainly shop at gotvape in the future"

"You guys were quick to point out that my purchase had to be back ordered. Usually it takes time for anyone to communicate this."

"Their price match tool is fantastic and I was able to safely get my arizer extreme q at the best price online without fear of it being a fake or it not working! I am so glad I went with gotvape as they give you free stickers and a free grinder with your order. Moreover, they are very friendly and have all the best vapes at the very best prices! Thanks again guys!"

"They sent me what I ordered, it was cheap, correct and ontime. What else can you ask for?"

"They didn't have the product in the color I ordered, but they called me within a few hours of placing the order to ask me what I wanted to replace it with. To me, that says they are serious about customer service. It makes me really trust the company to have them contact me with an actual person to make sure they would get my order out ASAP. "

Share Gotvape.com's store rating

Gotvape.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gotvape.com is not a merchant member
Gotvape.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!