• Gotvape.com
    • Business Hours: 8:00-6:00pm PST
    • Fax: 9512792508

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"This is my was my first order from Gotvape. I looked for a shipment email for a week. I looked up my order number couldnt find it in their system. I call Got Vape to find out they're system doubled my order and held back the whole shipping process by a week. Guy says would you rather us charge you double or wait? My response was Id rather neither and why couldn't you overnight my package to make sure I got it in the time frame expected. Goes without saying I'll continue to look for a better vape site."

modified review This review was modified by HairTamer on May 21 2015 04:53:36 PM

"Bait and switch scam. The website said they had the product we wanted. Even accepted an offer on price match. Then we were charged for the full order when the partial order shipped. Other places only charge you when shipped... apparently not "Gotvape". And then we find out when part of the order was delivered that the main product we wanted wasn't available ... the manufacturer had discontinued the product. Then the guy offers me a much higher priced product at a discount that was $50.00 more than the product I wanted. They claim they have a problem with their website. Sorry. The ordering system should be able to tell you if something is in stock when it was ordered. I'm not a happy shopper. Can't tell you whether I'm happy with their return policy since I haven't gotten my money back as yet. That remains to be seen."

modified review This review was modified by DJJK on January 05 2015 12:57:36 PM

"You guys were quick to point out that my purchase had to be back ordered. Usually it takes time for anyone to communicate this."

"Their price match tool is fantastic and I was able to safely get my arizer extreme q at the best price online without fear of it being a fake or it not working! I am so glad I went with gotvape as they give you free stickers and a free grinder with your order. Moreover, they are very friendly and have all the best vapes at the very best prices! Thanks again guys!"

"They sent me what I ordered, it was cheap, correct and ontime. What else can you ask for?"

"They didn't have the product in the color I ordered, but they called me within a few hours of placing the order to ask me what I wanted to replace it with. To me, that says they are serious about customer service. It makes me really trust the company to have them contact me with an actual person to make sure they would get my order out ASAP. "

"Got Vape has horrible customer service. I cancelled my order yesterday after they put my order on back-order for over 6 weeks, even though when I placed my order online, they claimed everything was in stock for SCREENS AND REPLACEMENT TUBING for my existing vaporizer I bought from them 2 years ago, . These are universally used and any vaporizer retailer should have tons in stock. After no followup communication from them except to spam my email with sales offers for over 6 weeks, I had to phone them to find out what was going on. The person who answered the phone sounded like they were on A LOT of pills, as they could hardly speak. Then I proceeded to be bounced to 2 other departments and left on hold for 35 minutes. When I finally got to speak with somebody in the online order dept., they explained they were having problems with the distributor of the tubing. I understood, but this should have been communicated to me long before I had to initiate any further progress. They then told me that they were taking tubing from a vaporizer in stock and were shipping to me as we spoke. I declined, as I was sure they would then proceed to sell that unit to somebody else, who would then have to deal with the same runaround I was getting. While I was on hold all that time, I decided to shop around and see what newer vaporizers are running for. I found the same unit my friend has, and we both love, for $80. I was spending $25 to revamp my crappy older one! I told them to cancel my order and refund my card. I received an email saying my order was cancelled, but still have not had my money refunded. I will never EVER order from Got Vape again. "

"It was a very fast delivery for a vaporizer. Thanks!"

"I got a great deal on a piece that ive price checked all over for,the dissapointment being i wasnt informed that my item was backordered till after i paid for it.over a week of the waiting game thus far"

"It's was quick and responsive but the item I ordered was on back order. "

"Order came on time actually a day early. Exactly what I ordered and great quality products."

"Fast shipping. Very cheap. Very discreet."

"The website was easy to navigate. Ordering was easy and delivery was really quick. I ordered a Puff king flavor that is hard to find at times. They priced matched and delivered it within days. I will use them always."

"both halo units i recieved worked great and tasted better then the ceramic alternatives"

"Gotvape.com is a very trustworthy site to date. They have been very timely with shipments, except for back orders and also replace or refund returned items. However, be sure to shop prices before buying because they will usually accept the lowest online competitor's price. One issue I did have was with PayPal and when the manager responded, they said it must be the apple software. So unless you have an android, best of luck paying that way unless they update their software. I only mention it because I am a huge fan of PayPal."

Share Gotvape.com's store rating

Gotvape.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gotvape.com is not a merchant member
Gotvape.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!