• Address: 7651 N. San Fernando Rd. Burbank, CA 91505

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.16/10 7.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.70/10 6.70/10

What is this?

"Excellent process, everyone is very happy with the end result! This was my second experience with GotPrint, and I will use them again without a doubt."

"GotPrint always delivers every time. I've used a few print suppliers over the years, and I've always come back to GotPrint because their products are great and ordering is a breeze."

"My only choice for online printing."

"I am always happy with my customer service experiences with GotPrint."

"Over the past few years I can only recall one issue that was quickly resolved. All other transactions have been flawless."

"You guys are great. We always are pleased."

"Excellent experience to make business with this promotional company. My Job is very simple with them. I just order my product for my customers , pay it and I feel confident the job is the best ,High quality and delivery on time .
Thank You Gotprint .
Reynaldo Garcia
Independent Broker.

"they always do a great job!"

"Ordering with GotPrint is always a worry free, inexpensive one-stop printing experience. "

"Fast service, high quality printing, lowest possible price."

"I have used Gotprint.net for some time, never had a problem,
but when a job was printed wrong with a large color variation, The customer service was horrible. pog_0_5497620
We now several cases of printed cards that are garbage. it is too expensive to ship back and although I have complained many times and offered solutions they now won't even respond to me.
so-good when all works... but with a problem, very unreasonable.
will never use again

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-16-2014

GotPrint, GotPrint rep has responded

“Hello,

Sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the product. We have offered you a full refund, once you return the product back to us. I understand your concern, however, it is our policy that products must be returned for a refund. Please also note that it can take up to 1-2 business days to review your emails and respond back. We have received your responses and will be responding back shortly. Thank you.”

"I have used gotprint for some time and it's easy and fast"

"Super quick turnaround time! The quality and color match were the BEST!!! Very pleased with the order placed! "

"Cheap prices, good quality products."

"AVOID THIS COMPANY. Shoddy products and terrible customer service. I wish I could leave a zero-star review.

First, I placed an order for 100 business cards with rush processing. Despite having a week to process the online order, the cards arrived late, after I had left my conference. Gotprint stated that they couldn't guarantee shipping and it wasn't their fault.

And then it got worse. When the cards finally arrived, they were cut wrong. Instead of being a standard 3.5 x 2 inches, mine were 1- 7/8" wide on the top, and 1 - 15/16" at the bottom. Aside from being annoying and trapezoidal, they cut off the text so the cards are unusable. Then, after sending 3 emails to customer service, to which they took several days to respond, and follow up photo evidence that they requested, I received an email saying I had to call quality control within 5 days or they would not help me. They can't get back to me within a week, but I have to call within 5 days? Obnoxious.

In any case, over the last week I have called twice, left messages, and emailed again, and no one has gotten back to me.

I don't know how so many of the reviews below are so positive, but I find them suspicious. If you go over to yelp you'll see a lot of similar reviews to mine (which I wish I had seen before placing my order).

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

GotPrint, GotPrint rep has responded

“Hi Ashley,

I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. We have issued you a refund as you were not satisfied with your order. You should have received the email regarding the refund by now. Please let me clarify on a few of your concerns however.

I took a look into this order and would like to clarify on some of the concerns you had. We printed and delivered your product on time, as rush orders take three business days, and the shipping takes another two business days, for a total of five business days. Please note that we started counting the rush turnaround from the 18th, as you placed your order after the rush processing cut off time on the 17th.

We do apologize if your call was not returned on time. We are aware of that and we assure you it won't happen again. I assure you that our Quality Control department responds to all of the calls and emails within two business days (usually we respond back the same business day). Our customers' concerns are very important to us, and if there is ever an issue with an order that is our fault, we always make it right. I hope that I have addressed all of your concerns, and we certainly hope you will continue to do business with us again! Thank you.”

GotPrint is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GotPrint is a merchant member
GotPrint participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.