• Address: 7651 N. San Fernando Rd. Burbank, CA 91505

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.16/10 7.16/10

What is this?

"I asked for expedited shipping. The shipping was very fast, but the print time was over a week. I am not used to it taking that long with GotPrint. Ten days from order to receipt. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-26-2015

GotPrint, GotPrint rep has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Due to the fact that you chose a specialty paper (16 pt. paper) for your product, the turnaround was a little bit longer. The turnaround for printing for this paper is 5-8 business days, which is why your product took about 10 days with the shipping included (and weekends of course).

I'd like to point out where you can find this type of information. Please feel free to check our turnaround time page on our website, for full details on our turnaround times. You may find that page at the top menu bar, labeled "Turnaround Time".

If you have any questions or additional concerns, please let me know. Thank you.”

"I have been using GotPrint for years. They have excellent customer service, quality, and pricing. I have never been disappointed with the final product from GotPrint. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs professional printing services."

"I had a special project to work on. Received GotPrint as a referral for a great printing company from another performer and they were great. The quality was wonderful and the cost was under my budget. Thanks GotPrint!"

"everything went well, as expected"

"Pretty easy to order, fast delivery, great quality printing."

"Arrived quickly, paper feels great, images were crisp."

"Great service, products, prices! just love them!!"

"Thank you got print is the best company and best quality."

"Completely my fault, but the picture was a little dark on the front of my postcard. I knew there would be a difference between seeing it on the screen and on the card and I still ordered it. The quality of the card is great, print is clear and crisp. Thanks."

"Website was easy to use, customer service was excellent in contacting me regarding a discrepancy, and product was delivered in a timely manner. Excellent online service!"

"Great quality and pricing"

"Always quick and easy to work with. Support is very responsive."

"Had another great order with GotPrint - Thanks!"

"Very nice quality of the printing on the cards. "

"I was very satisfied with the quality of my products. It was simple to upload my own design and have it printed. The designs are true to color and the price is awesome compared to their competitors. I will order again in the future!"

GotPrint is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GotPrint is a merchant member
GotPrint participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.