• Address: 7651 N. San Fernando Rd. Burbank, CA 91505

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"always quality, the shipping process could be sped up a bit but overall I enjoy working with you."

"This was the second time I used GotPrint and the postcards came out well. I will definitely use GotPrint again. "

"Quick & Easy! Flyers look great!"

"GotPrint has always been very reliable and helpful with any questions I might have had."

"Excellent customer service team."

"Used Gotprint for several years printing business cards and postcards. Very competitive pricing and excellent service every time. Keep up the good work."

"Your customer service is great, product quality is excellent, turnaround time is very acceptable, prices are very competitive for most products, and your interface is simple and intuitive.

Thanks!

"I am extremely satisfied with my GotPrint order, they produce quality products and deliver in a timely manner."

"I ordered 500 business cards on nov. 6th 2014 with 2 day overnight air and it took a week to finally get them. After finally receiving them they turned out to be printed wrong, with one side being printed completely black so you couldn't read anything. I called customer service immediately to get them reprinted and the assured me that I would here from the quality control department the next morning (Friday). As of Monday morning I still hadn't heard anything so I called back and they said since it's an Internet comaony that I couldn't speak with anyone directly but that they would again let the QC department know and I would be emailed in 24-48 hours. I had to email them samples of the cards which took another day for a response. They finally said that they would reprint them but would not give me a timeframe. It's been over 2 weeks since the original order and over a week since I firsr called and I still do not have new business cards. I will not be using them again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-24-2014

“Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused. Your order is due to be delivered by end of day tomorrow. We appreciate your business and we hope that you will give us another try. If you have any other questions/concerns, please let me know. Thank you for your patience.”

"AS usual - everything went as planned.
love these guys!

" The shipping costs are to high on all items, POG_0_5555273
and the phone customer service is terrible employees always are with outdated info.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-24-2014

“Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and review. Our shipping prices are based on UPS pricing, and they take into account the shipping destination as well as the weight of the package. We are looking into providing different shipping options in the future, so please stay tuned - we may offer more cost-efficient options soon. Thank you for your feedback!”

"Easy to order, fast shipping, great prices!!"

"Things took a lot longer then expected because the protocol was not made clear to my company. Instead of getting business cards within 3 to 5 days, we received in after 14 days. It made things problematic for us. The quality of the cards are good and are not unpleasing for us so at least we got the products we wanted. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-20-2014

“Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused. Would you please provide me with the order number so that I can follow up and assist you with your concerns? Thank you.”

"Thank you! Everything looks great"

"It is a pleasure to have you as a valued vendor."

GotPrint is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GotPrint is a merchant member
GotPrint participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.