• Address: 7651 N. San Fernando Rd. Burbank, CA 91505

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10

What is this?

"I really like the way it makes everything easy to buy and the quality is so good!"

"I am very satisfied, however if offered rewards points (if only to your trade customers) that would be great.
I LOVE the service I receive - customer service is great, extremely helpful!

"You are on your own with this company! I ordered thank you cards using a professional photograph which prints perfectly fine on my end (color balance is correct) and I received postcards that are too dark and too red. I am told that I can place another order but they will not check it for me prior to print - apparently there is no one there who can take a look and see if it's okay before completing the order. They WILL NOT make any efforts to even see if it could be a problem on their end, the customer has to keep reordering in hopes it will print correctly. How many reorders will it take to get it right? I will not be finding out - there are other companies out there!

UPDATE: Got Print's reply says they credited my order, but that's only if I reprint (I still pay shipping and taxes). Note that I was not refunded for the order as can be interpreted from their response.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-18-2014

GotPrint, GotPrint rep has responded

“Hello,

I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. I can see that we did issue you credit for this order, as you were not satisfied. Please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee any color, as we print gang-run, which means numerous orders are printed at the same time. This type of printing can result in a slight variation in color, but that variation is never any more than 15%, so it is a very minimal difference.

Unfortunately, we can never guarantee to match a color 100%, which is probably what our Quality Control department was trying to explain to you. However, we want you to have confidence in our company and continue ordering with us, and we do assure you that we do our very best to ensure all orders meet the highest standards before they are shipped out.”

"Always on time with a great quality product making me look good!"

"Have done several orders with them. Great Company!"

"great product. great service love love love this vender"

"GotPrint always delivers quality products on time. Always satisfied."

"Very satisfied. Enjoyed the experience again."

"They have always delivered top quality service and top quality product.

I highly recommend got print

"I've used GotPrint for years now, every week or so, including some very large and very difficult jobs, and they have been consistently the lowest price and highest quality. The turn-around time is acceptable if not swift, but the prices are unbeatable. Customer service is also very good and the on-line chat function works well. I only wish they could do custom work."

"I use GotPrint exclusively. You can't beat this kind of quality with the price. They always deliver on time, but most times even earlier. They are always coming out with new standard printing options... it's just a no brainer to use them for all of your printing needs."

"Great pricing and excellent turnaround time."

"Quick and courteous attention to detail. Excellent quality of work with fast turnaround."

"I have been using Gotprint for at least 4 or 5 years, they have always been an excellent source for printing!"

"I all ways order products from then Brochures, Catalogs, B. Cards Flyers, E.C.T.
on six years I been doing business with, maybe 1 or 2 times we be having small problems but the main thing is I still doing business Im happy and one thing that I know and nobody is perfect so I my qualification @ your service and quality business is 10plus
thanks for your service also is a big Bless for my self and my business after God, you are who helping to feed my family and my business God Bless you...

GotPrint is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GotPrint is a merchant member
GotPrint participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,882 merchant members.