• Address: 7651 N. San Fernando Rd. Burbank, CA 91505

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10

What is this?

"This order was promptly printed and shipped... cards look terrific. I have been a long-time buyer at GotPrint, and have very rarely had a problem with any of their products."

"outstanding service as usual. I have been a customer for 8 years."

"I am always pleased with my GotPrint order. I have never had an issue with any of the printing and everything always looks great!"

"They were the best at helping me. I had never did anything like this. They were also a very big help when I realized after I placed the order that it might not arrive in time (not their fault). It arrived in time because of them and it was a success! Thank you and I will always use them for any future printing needs."

"I've always been pleased with the quality of the products I have ordered and their customer service people have always gone the extra mile."

" Good Quality. Very reasonable price. Would like a more time definite delivery window on regular orders.
It would also help to know which facility is printing which job as we could estimate ground delivery times this way.

"My business cards were printed perfectly as ordered. Delivery time was reasonable. Price, as always, was exceptional."

"I couldn't be competitive without GotPrint. Their website is easy to use, pricing is fantastic, and my orders always arrive safe and on-time."

"We have used Got Print for many years now, and always very impressed with their quality, ease of ordering online, and speedy delivery! Fantastic company!"

"I am feeling confidence to Know that got print is making any advertisement that I summit to them . Always I get good quality and delivery on time .

"I have been a reseller for GP for 8 years.
Sometimes you are exhausted and you have looked at a project 17 times. During your fatigue, you mistakenly measure the poster, card, folder you name it incorrectly. You upload and GotPrint is so on the ball they notice it and they contact you. GP wants my business to succeed. GP takes care of their customers! GotPrint is not just my "right arm," but my leg, one eyeball, and a few toes. Without them well, I really would not be able to perform or be successful. Other printing resellers only take off 10%. I can not offer low prices to my customers with that. GotPrint takes care of me. "THEY GET IT!" Their quality of printing is outstanding. GP really has no equal on quality, color, paper, customer service and speediness. GP is fast. I did a funeral program for my father-in-law. I had accidently requested a cover stock and did not think of the implications that it would take a few days longer to complete. I called up to check on the status, it was going to be too late for the funeral. I cried. This was a big deal; it was the biggest of my life. Talk about customer service. OMG (I never use that reference, but it fits here), they walked me and the job through by calling me to tell me it is in binding, cutting, its being packaged, and here is the tracking number. You can not believe the amount of relief I felt. When the program arrived, it looked spectacular, professional and prestigious. For me, it was the last gift I could give my father in law, and it was made possible by GP. They saved me.

"I have dealt with Gotprint for 6 or more years. Their customer service reps. are very helpful and friendly. When there have been mistakes, Gotprint has got out of the way to correct them."

"For me the whole process of making my business card on your site was very easy and fast. I could even use my own ingenuity to get what I wanted on the front and back of the card. It was quite fun designing my own card using your tools. "

"Beautiful and fast. As always!"

"Great prices for quality products."

GotPrint is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GotPrint is a merchant member
GotPrint participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.