• GotPrint GotPrint Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10

What is this?

"They always have what I need at great prices and quick delivery. "

"They did a great job and the printing looked even better than I expected it to be!"

"We ordered business cards for eight employees. Cards turned out very nice. However, in a strange mix-up, we received two boxes of card intended for another customer and that customer received two boxes of cards intended for us. To their credit, GotPrint quickly arranged for a UPS swap. Overall, seems like a good product for a good price."

"As always Very satisfied with this company"

"nice product will look forward to doing business in the future"

"Great Company! Thanks for delivering everything on time. Good quality also!"

"On time and well done!!! I prefer doing business and getting the good quality I aim for. Thanks"

"Smooth transaction! Looks great!!"

"The print quality is excellent and this is the primary reason (along with the pricing) that I'm comfortable outsourcing to Got Print. It's very important that my customers receive outstanding quality on their jobs and in a timely manner. The only negative comment would be when contacting customer service to inquire about artwork or the status of a job, I felt like I was an inconvenience, but maybe the girls were having a bad day. I've not been able to migrate to the new website because Jose' hasn't been there and nobody else seems to know how to help. Thank you...I still love your company."

"Very satisfied with everything except delivery charge and delivery coming so late. Product is good and happy with business cards."

"Quality print job at an affordable price; quick turn around too!"

"WONDERFUL... Love Peace and Blessings"

"Went with moo.com before and paper was much better before. Although, I have to say, gotprint.com is really cheap for the amount you get. And also, I'm thinking that if I went with their thicker cards that might offset they cheaper print quality."

modified review Rep reply posted May-11-2015

GotPrint, GotPrint rep has responded

“Hello,
Sorry to hear that you were not happy with the paper. We do offer a triple-layered paper at 24 pt thickness, and it is very thick. Perhaps you may want to get a sample of this stock and see if it better suits your needs. We're surprised to hear you were not pleased with the 16 pt stock, as it's a rather thick and sturdy stock as well. In any case, we are always striving to introduce new products that will meet our customers needs. Thank you.”

"A team member helped me with a file I uploaded in order to get it right. Thanks."

"Love GotPrint! I use it for all my printing!"

Share GotPrint's store rating

GotPrint is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GotPrint is a merchant member
GotPrint participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.