• Address: 7651 N. San Fernando Rd. Burbank, CA 91505

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"looked great and fast shipping!

Would like thicker gloss business card paper options

"Always on time, quantities meet minimums and quality exceeds expectations every time...what's not to like?"

"GotPrint offers amazing quality at incredible prices. I will never go anywhere else! The service is awesome, the product is fantastic and the turn around time is so fast. I am always impressed with the finished product. Thank you! You're the best! "

"Thank you so much!
I ordered Business cards, the process was very easy and they look great. I look forward to working with you in the future.
Thank you again for making me look like a professional to my customers.
Cecil Lewis
Cecil's Magic

"I adore GotPrint.com. Their color quality is superb. They are fast, and I've never been disappointed. This is the ONLY online printer for business needs I recommend. "

"mi nombre es martin alegre. y yo estoy muy content con la calidad de servicio que tiene la compania got print. todos los empledos son de primero. siempre tinen la solucion para cualquier problem ay mis ordenes siempre llegan a tiempo

gracias got print

"Very good turnaround time on this order."

"I have been with GotPrint since 2006 and Do not go to other printers unless they don't have what I'm looking for. Great customer service and printing quality is awesome, not to mention the low prices"

"I printed with them before and will do so in the future. The quality of printing is great and customer service is easy to reach and helpful. I have found Bryan Rediger to be particularly helpful.

Laura Parenteau
Blackburn Fork Publishing

"As a quick printer who requires great quality and service for my customers, I have never had a bad experience with Got Print in the several years I have been using them as a vendor."

"Got Print is easy to work with, quick turnaround, fair prices and good quality. Thanks Got Print!"

"I was hoping for a little more. The letterhead was just ok. The print wasn't sharp, much like a copy isn't as sharp as the original. Grade C"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

GotPrint, GotPrint rep has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that the print wasn't as sharp as you were expecting. Please provide your order number so that we can follow up on this and resolve the matter. Thank you.”

"GotPrint delivered . . . on time, in budget, and correctly."

"I love GotPrint. I recommend them over the "other" guys to all the small business owners I know. The service is prompt and the product is stellar! Thank you!"

"Nice people to work with. Great products and services for a great price! "

GotPrint is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GotPrint is a merchant member
GotPrint participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.