• Address: 7651 N. San Fernando Rd. Burbank, CA 91505

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"They delayed the order because they did not process my approval of the proof. They discounted the order $10 for the inconvenience."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-18-2014

“Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused. Would you please provide your order number so that we can follow up to assist you?”

"I'm a repeat customer because I continue to receive a quality product at a great price."

"We wish we had more quantity options - especially between 2500 and 5000.
Also the fold quality - (paper wrong grain direction) has been an area of complaints from some of our customers.
A C1S option for postcards would also be nice.

Otherwise we like doing business with GotPrint

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-18-2014

“Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and review. Your suggestions are important to us so we appreciate your response. We will make sure to address these concerns you have brought up. Thank you.”

"Great Company. Customer service is outstanding! "

"I'm a huge fan of Got print. I think the prices are good, but I would always like to see even lower prices. I don't mind the shipping. Keep costs low and offer a slightly wider range of products. Thank you !
-Wes

"The instructions for submitting a proof should say "Must be submitted in the EXACT size of requested print item." So my initial order was done in the wrong size, not what I ordered. Not knowing this cost me WAY too much time,…. all I kept getting was "Please re-upload print files" with no explanation of why I was re-uploading it (4 times). Finally someone explained to me why. The re-print however, was very good."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-17-2014

“Hello,

Thank you for your review. We apologize if the messages were not clear. I did review them and noticed that they do state what size you would need to submit your files in. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding, but either way, we will be sure to remain aware of your concern. Thank you.”

"Gotprint has always been on time, courteous, and a great product for my clients.

"Order arrived three days early as was exactly as ordered. Excellent"

"EASY. CHEAP. QUICK. BEAUTIFUL

"Quick and easy to communicate. Have been pleased with the service, products and pricing for many years now. Nice to be able to talk to a human when necessary!!"

"Good quality, and prices can not be beat. Would still love to see a feature of saving clients information so we do not have to enter their address each time when ordering. Being able to select the client and have the shipping info populate would save time as opposed to manually entering it for every single order."

"The quality of the product was great but i was a little disappointed with customer service not knowing when the business cards were being shipped. I logged in to the chat room asking about the status of the order since it had taken the proper 5 to 7 days already and I had not heard anything. They responded that it was going to take 4 to 7 days and 3 days for the rounded corners on the BC. Which I thought it was a little outrageous (3 days to round the corners) to be honest. They also told me the order I placed on the 5th was going to ship on the 18th. Then that same afternoon I got an email telling me the order was shipped. So i was a little confused and I gave my client mix information based on that conversation to. But everything came in and the client was happy so thats good.

Regards,
Ernesto

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-14-2014

“Hello,

Thank you for your business and review. I do apologize if it was unclear what the turnaround was for your order. The turnaround times are also listed on our website for your convenience, so feel free to take a look at the page at the top menu bar, "Turnaround Time". This will display all of the turnaround times according to all the options, as you mentioned, round corners, etc.

I am glad you were happy with the final product and that we have met your expectations in terms of quality. We are certainly going to take your suggestion and concern into account as we continue to make improvements. Thank you.”

"Due to a lack of communication and a delay in communication with billing, our mail piece will not hit in the time that we needed it to. This is disappointing as we do a lot of business with Gotprint and have been very satisfied overall. I have filled out a survey or two expressing our gratitude and overall great experience with Gotprint and that could be a reason that this came as a surprise and disappointment. Overall we have had great experiences with Gotprint, but this was frustrating. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-13-2014

“Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue caused you. Would you please provide the order number so that we can follow up?”

"Easy to use ordering process. Good turn around, great price and finished products look great."

"I've been ordering from GotPrint for years. Quality is always great and ordering is always quick and easy. "

GotPrint is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GotPrint is a merchant member
GotPrint participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,900 merchant members.