• Address: 7651 N. San Fernando Rd. Burbank, CA 91505

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10

What is this?

"I am giving GotPrint 5 stars for the absolute worst customer service EVER! I have had a Broker account for more than 3 years and after sending one order back for a refund they canceled my account. They printed what should have been blue in purple twice. They dont have any eyes on the process and dont care how things turn out. I revised out artwork according to their specs and reordered, when it came in it was purple not blue again! So then I sent in a request to have the second order sent back they said they would accept it then they closed my account. When I called I was told a huge lie about how I have to have 10 orders a month or I dont meet the standards to be a broker. This is not information that was provided to me when I opened the account in 2009. Then I asked to speak to a supervisor and a guy named George got on the phone,he had no intentions of helping me from the moment he got on the line. His tone was patronizing and then he told me I dont know how to set up color in my files and that they "dont need me as a customer". REALLY? then he canceled the order I currently had in print and told me to take my business elsewhere be cause I know nothing about printing.

I guess spending more than $36 thousand dollars with them doesnt make me a valued customer.

Watch out is all I have to say.

"Had to rerun a business card order do to color variance ran same card twice both runs were different. They advised me that due to gang run they (Burbank, CA) couldn't get it right the only reason we ran there is the thickness of paper we ran this at the Kentucky location with the thicker kind of stock and they did not have any problems with color it was right on each time, The quality department did not communicate very well and I thought I was going to lose customer so I ended up going with 4Over"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-05-2014

GotPrint, GotPrint rep has responded

“Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. A manager will be reaching out to you shortly to further assist you and to see how we can help resolve the matter. Thank you for your patience and review.”

"I would definitely do business again with GotPrint"

"I'm extremely pleased with the service from GP. The reps are patient, knowledgable & kind."

"I have yet to be disappointed by Gotprint. I have ordered everything from large posters 36x48 or all the way down to postcards and business cards. They produce quality products that match the descriptions perfectly. The rush orders and turn around times are timely and every item has arrived nicely packaged and undamaged. You will not be disappointed with Gotprint. "

"Exceeded expectations! Fast and reliable shipping times. Customer loved product."

"The items were delivered in the time frame as promised. Great quality at a great price. My clients were very happy. "

"The order stayed in 'in print' status for more than a week. That was longer than I was expecting, but the results were great when they arrived."

"This was an order for multiple double sided die cut pieces and the artwork came in with a border along the perimeter on both sides. I was very worried that the border would not hold in the die cutting process but it turned out perfect!"

"GotPrint always does a great job for me and my clients! "

"The banners came out great and on time!"

"I made a rush order and they delivered as promised, very satisfied!"

"We placed an order with GotPrint on the recommendation of a colleague. It was placed with enough time to meet a critical mailing deadline, and included an inner and an outer envelope - 5000 each. On the day we were promised delivery, the outer envelopes arrived, but not the inner. On inquiry, we were told that the outer had been printed twice, and the inner not at all. Without notifying us of a change in schedule, they were going to ship the missing pieces five (calendar) days later, completely missing our mailing deadline. Not good.

We cancelled the order. After three phone calls, GotPrint has offered us a refund of $100. This is just a bit over 25% of the cost of the job, not including the shipping. We had to replace the printed envelopes with blank envelopes and labels, not to mention the work it added to our critical mailing.

Will we use GotPrint again? Not in this lifetime.
Will we recommend GotPrint? On the contrary, we'll recommend against using them.

I notice that the reply from GotPrint's rep has changed from the original offer to check on the issue. Every offer of a refund (except the $100 noted above) has included the caveat that we return the product. As I've reported from the first, the product was never shipped - it was already too late when we cancelled the order, and there seemed no point for either of us to pay to ship it out and then return it. It may have been within their published turn-around time, but we had been told by telephone that it was done and shipping, and relied on that information being correct. It wasn't.

Bottom line: After trading phone calls and emails with people in three different departments over two and a half weeks, we have been approved for a full refund for the product.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

Nars, GotPrint rep has responded

“We are really to sorry to hear about your experience. We are, however, within the turnaround time for this order. Please keep in mind that we have offered to provide a full refund if you no longer need the product and would kindly return it.”

"The inability to speak to a live person to resolve issues is extremely frustrating. And prevents me from working with Gotprint on larger projects."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-02-2014

GotPrint, GotPrint rep has responded

“Hello,

We do apologize for any frustration this may have caused. We do have different avenues by which you can reach out to us - telephone (very little hold time, if any), live chat, social media, email. We respond to all of our phone calls and live chats, so you can speak to us about your order instantly. I'd like to see what the trouble was and how we can further be of help to you? Please let us know. Thank you.”

"Gotprint has the best price and best quality products out there. Always reliable, always the best."

GotPrint is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GotPrint is a merchant member
GotPrint participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.