• GotPrint GotPrint Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

What is this?

"As always, everything was perfect with GotPrint! I have been a customer of GotPrint for several years and they are my go-to spot for all of my business printing needs! "

"I have used GotPrint numerous times and have always had great service. This particular order was completed and sent to me much quicker than usual. "

"Very happy and will continue to use GotPrint for the foreseeable future."

"The best! Fast reliable friendly and most of all professional. I go to gotprint for everything!"

"Great products, easy ordering and great company. I go to Got Print for all my professional printing needs."

"GotPrint already has extraordinary quality in their products, which is why I'm a repeat customer. The turnaround to shipping directly to me has been very rapid, and I'm very pleased about that in particular. It helps me move my marketing materials out in to the business sector much faster and improves the response to my company's services. Love the quality and the customer service of Got Print."

"Postcards were shipped with print still wet, a portion of them are stuck together and unusable."

Rep reply posted Aug-31-2015

GotPrint, GotPrint rep has responded

“Hello,
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We will let our Quality team know of this immediately, and they will follow up with you to resolve the matter. Thank you for your patience and business.”

"Extremely pleased with the quality and price! I still cannot live I got such a great deal! thank you! "

"Quality, price and speed! Great service!"

"Excellent service as always. We always seem to be in a last-minute situation and the "rush" processing has never failed us. Jobs are always top quality, website is easy to navigate and use and communications are clear, frequent, and timely. Most deservedly a 5 star rating. "

"Footprint pricing and quality has always been amazing. I'd love if their production time was a bit faster."

Rep reply posted Aug-28-2015

GotPrint, GotPrint rep has responded

“Hi Jordan,

Thank you for the feedback. We do offer rush turnaround on many of our products. Please refer to our website (Gotprint.net) and click on "Turnaround Time" for more information.”

"I'm very pleased with both the quality of the card and the clarity and color of the graphics! I will definitely be ordering from gotprint.com again and recommending it to others!"

"I love Got Print!!! I've used them for years and they have never failed me!!"

"Every time I use Got Print is a great costumer experience, I always get my questions answer the costumer service staff is always pleasent and knowledgeable and the product is great"

"Quick turnaround, great quality, easy to work with, I'm very happy and will be a repeat customer."

Share GotPrint's store rating

GotPrint is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GotPrint is a merchant member
GotPrint participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.