• GotPrint GotPrint Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.70/10 6.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10

What is this?

"I had to make multiple calls explaining what I wanted and after having trouble with the correct template only after several calls I was suggested an alternative that made my life easy and what I wanted."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-22-2015

GotPrint, GotPrint rep has responded

“Hello,

We apologize if you had trouble getting the right assistance for your issues. If you provide us with an order number, we can further assist you with your concerns. Thank you.”

"The best and fastest printer service online"

"Always comes thru. Never an issue and I've placed hundreds of orders."

"The cards look great and came quickly. I had no problems with this vendor. The website, however, is not good and I would have had problems figuring out how to order what I wanted without someone helping me who's used it a handful of times before. Here's to website redesign!"

"Got my reward card for my business in a very timely manner and they were printed perfectly! I had been ordering from a competitor for the past 5 years and GotPrint was less expensive so I thought I'd give them a try.... I am sure glad I did.... they have my business from now on for printing matters!"

"Great product, great price and great turn around time. Been using them for years and always love the results"

"Everything great. Phone service is great."

"Great product for the BEST price there is. If you are purchasing bulk product, GotPrint is the printer to go to!"

"A quick turnaround for my order took place, and customer service team took care of my needs throughout each phase of delivery!"

"Quality is good. Would be nice if they came in smaller boxes instead 1000 business in one large box. But the price was great! "

" Everything was great! The only thing I wish you had was 100 increments after 500. I needed only 700 at the most but I had to get 1000. It is a waste to throw them all away. I was told you will not do that."

"They did a great job and my client was pleased with the work"

"It was easy and very pleasant! I would gladly use them again!"

"Reps were very knowledgeable, helpful, and patient."

"Love Got Print. Not only is the price great but the quality and quickness of the products! This is my only print source I use now!
Mary

Share GotPrint's store rating

GotPrint is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GotPrint is a merchant member
GotPrint participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.