• GotPrint GotPrint Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10

What is this?

"Got print is amazing - very efficient, high quality printing at a very affordable price!"

"Your customer service reps are less than friendly. And I wish that you offered and increased speed speed time for printing"

“Hello,

We apologize if you felt our service was not friendly. Please provide me with the details of your concern, as well as any order number or user ID for your account. We will follow up to ensure we resolve any issues you've had. In addition, I'd like to mention that we are working on introducing faster printing times in the near future, so be on the lookout for this improvement. Thank you.”

"very poor customer service.I ordered another set of cards from another company and they arived three days ago. i called your company and asked what was going on and this is what i was told well we sent you an email your credit card didnt work. I said well then how were you able to charge me the guy got very nasty and said we didnt charge you . it went back and forth for about 15 minutes for him to find out you guys not only charged me two weeks ago but didnt even put in my order.... bad costomer service."

“Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience resulting from this. Would you please provide us the details of your concern and your order number or user ID so that we can follow up? We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service, so we assure you that we take feedback such as this seriously. Thank you.”

"Always happy with GotPrint quality and prices."

"There prices are great, but if you want a job out of the ordinary they are hard to deal with. You get automated emails that have a general response that does not answer the question you ask or does not give you an explanation why they cannot do it. If you get a job wrong from GotPrint they are hard to deal with. You have to mail back samples to prove they are wrong and then by that time you need to print the job with someone else to get it to your client on a timely manner. Plus from start to finish they just take way too long. Most my clients love the price but the turn around time kills it from becoming an order."

“Hi Amy,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty and would like to follow up on any issues or concerns you may have. We do our best to contact our customers to deal with issues on hand, as well as clarify and ensure we provide you with quality service. We are constantly working to improve with responding to emails to better communicate with our customers. Unfortunately we do not keep all samples on hand and request our customers to provide us with the problem in detail so we may compensate you accordingly. Our turnaround times vary on the product, but we do our best to get all of our orders out the door for delivery as soon as they are finished printing.
If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us.
Thank you for your business.”

"Overall Satisfaction was due to ... Easily placed my order, received updates on progress, shipped rapidly and when it arrived the product was perfect. Couldn't ask for any better services.
Only downer is I would appreciate better access to useable coupons.

"I was very satisfied with my orders and the service. I joined the broker program and use GP for most of my printing needs"

"The product quality is amazing and they drop ship directly to our clients. Love working with them."

"We were very pleased with the service that we received for such a nominal price.

Thank you.

"I am very disappointed with the customer service that I have received with GotPrint. I placed an order for 5,000 Postcards and 5,000 Flyers. At no point was I informed that it takes 9 days for their Recycled Matte Paper, plus an additional five days for shipping. Not the normal 5-7 days for completion. Then, when I voiced my displeasure and inquired if there was anyway to expedite this order due to the lack of information and because this Hospital Group is potentially a very large customer; Robbi S. , whomever that may be, decided to get cocky and say that it was my fault that I am not more familiar with the idiosyncrasies of their site. He said, I should have pressed on the question mark(?????). Why they would not have a disclaimer stating that this particular paper has an unusually long turnaround time is beyond me. I hope this critique has some impact on the service I receive."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-20-2015

“Hello,

Our apologies if this information was not clear. We are actually working on improving our website so that this information is much more visible for all of our customers. We do state all of the turnaround times on our turnaround time page as well. You can locate that page at the top menu bar, "Turnaround Time page". Feel free to browse and check out the turnaround times to ensure you give yourself enough time when you place your orders. Thank you for your feedback and business.”

"The products I ordered came out just as I imagined them.

thank you again!

"fast - easy to use - great online customer service"

"On line chat associates were very helpful resolving my issues while I was placing my order.

Very satisfied.

"It is always a good experience to work with gotprint, work gets done on time and excellent quality every time"

"It was nice,Gotprint got right on my case right away. In fix the problem at hand. They was very helpful and the service very good."

Share GotPrint's store rating

GotPrint is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GotPrint is a merchant member
GotPrint participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.