• GotPrint GotPrint Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10

What is this?

"The order never ship and I have to cancel. Totally miss up all my event. I did called and talked with Got print represetative but the job still never get it done. Really really bad experience.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-25-2015

“Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please create a problem ticket and we will follow up immediately and get back to you. Thank you for your patience.”

"My proof was delivered very quickly and after I approved it the printing process started and I had my booklets in my hand a week later. Very quick service, professional prints and I am very satisfied."

"My customer was very happy with the color and finish quality of the brochures."

"When ordering products from Got Print, I feel secure with the quality they deliver and outstanding quickness with the printing process. I have set them as my #1 printing company to use and left Vista Print. Awesome job you guys! Got Print is number 1."

"always dependable and customers like the products. Always impressed"

"The quality of the material is always great. Have had some minor glitch when ordering all 3 times. This time it was shipping cost. The online system allowed me to pay to in-house rush one set of postcards but I didn't need the other rushed so I didn't pay extra. But when it wasn't going to arrive on time (not their fault) we had to pay express shipping for both of our orders because "their system won't allow the orders to be split." Even though one was in-house rushed but not the other. So $27 extra on top of original shipping and we were told when we called it was going to be $20 extra but they charged $27 to our church credit card. Little things like that. Just kind of frustrating that things are not clearer. We will continue to use them until we have a major issue. Their prices are great and quality is excellent."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-25-2015

“Hello,

Thank you for your review and feedback. Truly sorry to hear that you had this issue. Since we cannot split shipment of an order that has multiple items, we had to apply the rush shipping on both. We will follow up to ensure we are more clear on these matters going forward. Thank you.”

"I had a good experience making a purchase at gotprint, gotprint is the best site for your business cards and I will definately buy from them again in the future. thank you"

"Very easy to order everytime I do I get prompt shipping everything as expected I've been using got print for 8 or 9 years"

"Price, turn around time and quality is GREAT."

"Easy process, professionally done business cards. I will definitely use you all again!"

"They were very concerned about the resolution and the size."

"Once you figure out how to organize what you want printed, the card stock it very nice, a large variety of pictures to use. Excellent price for what you are purchasing. Have ordered several times, delivery is just as they say. Very fast "

"Excellent service and great results. Very high quality business cards, excellent service and price."

" I wish there was a better way to determine delivery from date the project was submitted. I ordered business cards once and was told that trifecta printed on different days and that was the hold up. Waited 2 weeks for cards. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-20-2015

“Hello,

I do apologize if you felt the turnaround was not clear. Please note that the turnarounds are all listed on our website. You may find them on this page: http://gotprint.net/g/showStaticPage.do?page=turnaround_time.html

Also, we will be updating our site very soon with the turnaround listed on each order page. We know you will appreciate the updates! Thank you.”

"GotPrint did a great job on our project and helped us considerably by making sure the artwork we submitted would provide a good quality produce."

Share GotPrint's store rating

GotPrint is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GotPrint is a merchant member
GotPrint participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.