"I have ordered Pria bars from GotBody for years and was relatively happy with the company. On July 16th, I received 3 separate e-mails from a Wellness-Hub.com (a company I had never heard of), confirming my "order" for a 14-day free trial of a fitness program. Knowing nothing about the company or its products, I clicked on the link, only to be taken to a site that provides no contact information nor any way to communicate with them. I did a search on the company and found multiple links regarding complaints about the company. In the process I discovered that GotBody is responsible for OPTING IN their customers to this trail when they make any purchase. Further research showed that Got Body has been engaged in this practice for years, and as I read the list of companies involved, I realized that the fraudulent charges I found on my credit card statements in the past involved some of these companies. I am in the process of filing a formal complaint with the BBB and Attorney General's office, but consumers should be aware of this deceptive practice on the part of Got Body. I contacted the company, and the director of GotBody responded, basically admitting that they do in fact opt their customers into these programs automatically and that it is up to the customer to OPT OUT if they don't want to participate; however, I certainly was not aware of this practice when I placed my order, nor would I have chosen to participate. When I checked my invoices and order confirmations from Got Body, there was no language anywhere indicating that I had agreed to any involvement with Wellness Hub. It strictly showed my legitimate purchase. Interestingly, I did not get the e-mail from Wellness Hub until 5 weeks after my order with Got Body, whereas had it been legitimate, I should have received that confirmation on or around June 11th, when I placed my order with Got Body. Had I not stumbled upon the links listing complaints against Got Body, I never would have known the connection. The sheer volume of complaints by other Got Body customers who have been scammed speaks for itself, and consumers should be aware of Got Body's practices. "

"I ordered Odwalla bars (health food)and on the final page of shipping method selection and confirm your order, there was a well-camoflaged advertisement for Fit Factory and concealed "Yes, I accept a membership" agreement involving automatic monthly credit card billing for not just the Fit Factory (aka DietCentral) but also for Cost Smashers. The check in the box was camoflaged by a series of bolded dashes around the ad, confusing the eye. When I got the confirmation email the next day I almost deleted it as spam, because I'd certainly never heard of DietCentral, but luckily re-read it and was puzzled enough about what sounded like a membership - so I investigated and was able to cancel. Talk about a hidden scam and having to "read the fine print"! I'll never order from GotBody.com again - and want to pass on the warning to other potentially naive customers! AVOID GotBody.com!"

GotBody.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GotBody.com is not a merchant member
GotBody.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!