"I bought from them over a year ago... I never received my product. So I called and they said they delivered but no one signed for the package so they returned it. I asked for re-delivery and they said I would have to pay for it again. I asked them for my money back, they hung up on me. I have called and emailed many times since and gotten NO help, NO product, and NO money returned. I would never use Gorilla Jack again and would not recommend them."

"I also inadvertently ordered caffeine pills instead of ephedrine, they cancelled my order on my behalf and I placed another one.
I used Xpress International shipping (quite pricey) and got my package in 5 days (in France).

"Gorilla Jack rocks! Cheap prices, and AWESOME customer service. I ordered from them because they had the lowest price on ephedrine that I could find. But I accidentally ordered caffeine pills instead! Both were made by the same company and came in very similar bottles. One of their guys noticed, placed the order on hold and emailed me to verify. WTG!"

"I placed my first order with Gorilla Jack for Kaizen brand Ephedrine HCL. Products containing Ephedra have become increasingly more and more difficult to obtain in the US due to the FDA's ban on sale of products containing Effedra in April 2004. While the number of deaths linked to Effedra were realtively few, the class action law suits that followed were substantial enough to prompt the FDA to take action. This was somewhat unprecedented, since Effedra is an herb (natural) and the FDA typically doesn't get involved with regulating herbal products. Even if the FDA took no action, and Ephedra remained legal in the US, the slew of multi-million dollar law suits fueled by greedy lawyers presumably acting in the public interest that ensued against manufacturers of products containing Ephedra would have eventually forced Ephedra out of products. Rather than appeal the FDA ban, responsible manufacturers reformulated their products and reintroduced them as "Effedra-free", which in my opinion are totally ineffective. They removed the active ingredient of Effedra, yet in many cases, kept the product pricing the same. As for the deaths linked to Ephedra, it remains unknown what physical condition these people were in, what pre-existing condition(s) they may have had, or the amount of Effedra they consumed that lead to their demise. I find the product works very well for me, but I'm in excellent physical shape, exercise regularly and don't consume more than 32 mgs of Effedra a day. Effedra is still found in many over-the-counter decongestants and antihistimines, such as Bronkaid and Vasopro, but these products contain other additives which I don't want/need. Fortunately, Ephedra in 8mg and less dosages is still legal for sale in Canada. I was leary about purchasing outside the US for fear that I may not receive the products, but I read good things about Gorilla Jack on a buleltin board I happened upon while researching suppliers of nutriotional supplements online, so I decided to take a chance and order from them. After placing my order online, I received an email confirmation. 2 days later, another email arrived informing me that my order shipped and providing tracking information. The order spent another 2 weeks in transit from Canada, presumably due to US Customs and changing hands from Canada Post to USPS. The product is shown on the Gorilla Jack web site in a bottle, which is what I expected, but came in several foil packets. Whiel not a problem, it wasn't what I was expecting. Aside from that, all else was good and I'll definitely order from Gorilla Jack again. On a side note, the Kaizen brand Ephedra is of very good quality and fifty 8 mg tabs are only $4.99. I recall spending 3-4X that when Ephedra was available for sale in the US. Given that the nutritional supplement industry is a multi-billion dollar industry, and the continued demand for products containing Ephedra, I think the FDA ban on sale of products containing Ephedra is probably good for the enconomy in Canada. "

"The shipping speed from Canada to the US was surprisingly fast. Their prices are competitive and they normally always include a free sample which is cool. You can even specify what type of items you prefer and they will cater your free samples accordingly.

The currency converter is also very handy. Just clicking on your countries flag beneath each item will show the native countries price. It made things a little cheaper. Will certainly shop there in the future, just wish they would come to the US as I much prefer their style of business over places like GNC.

Gorilla Jack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gorilla Jack is not a merchant member
Gorilla Jack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!