• Gopher Mods
    • Phone: 262-914-4500
    • Customer Support: 262-914-4500
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat - Sun

2015-05-08

"My name Tim Jones. I live in Hinesville Ga, Our Wii stop reading the games. I look all over the town to get it fix everyone wanted way too much to repair it. I went on-line to find out who fix Wii came across Gophermods hands down the best did'nt have to pay shipping flat rate $70.00 what can i say 5 stars."

2015-04-17

"I took my phone into the Apple Valley location to have my screen repaired- not even 3 days later I noticed a slight crack in the upper corner. Upon bringing the phone in I was told "phones don't crack"- hmm I agree so my husband questioned if the product was defective or maybe it was not installed correct. In so many words he called me a liar. When asked for the owners information the clerk, Rodney, would not give any information and asked if he was ever in the store he was told "no, I am the only one you can talk to". So a big waste of $160 and poor customer service!!! Save your time and money and go to the Apple Store!!"

This review was modified by Dawnmary on April 17 2015 08:25:33 PM

2013-03-24

"found gopher modes web page on line seem to have good reviews so I sent my older ps3 in got it back turn around time was good I live in Oregon. Worked good for 6 months same game as before lock in side red light just flashed called sent in for warranty got it back. played for 8 months same thing different game locked inside. sent email to the very sorry that this is happing sent use the unit with 20.00 money order and they will wave the 89.23 repair fee and fix for 3rd time don't under stand why it cant fix right so it last for more than 6 month.gopher modes answer is did you follow our instruction for playing your system do not play for more than two hr at a time making sure its has good ventilation.IAM a 58 year old man that's been playing games from the dawn of time no body messes with my games I still have regular Nintendo with robot Nintendo 64, game cube game boy and I don't sell any games still have every one I have every bought. NOT HAPPY with the hole thing playstation is the one I should be piss at because selling junk in the first place should have recalled every one"

2013-03-01

"I recently brought in my iPad 2 for screen repair. These guys and the one gal were AWESOME. They fixed my iPad the same day during what seemed to be a seamless workflow. I received an order confirmation e-mail after placing the order and was notified I'd receive another after the device was ready for pick-up. A few hours later a buzz on my phone and I get a notification that the device was ready for pick-up. Checking out was an easy stress-free process and they ran through some quality assurance testing to make sure that my device was returned in the same condition I dropped it off in. A++, keep up the good work guys and gal!!!!!"

2013-02-12

"Excellent - honest, great communication! They do what they say they are going to do. My phone was broken too badly to fix, but they credited me as they said they would and sent the phone back as they promised they would. I would not hesitate to work with them again. THANK YOU FOR BEING SO HONEST."

2012-09-07

"Don't Believe Gophermods.com fake reviews. Gophermods.com reviews are mostly fake. These people create their own fake reviews online line to create an image that there service is so good. But, their customer reviews are crazy fake. I have friends who have worked for these people who told me what they do. The proof of this is very easy to see, just take a look at the web address below their fake reviews. You will see that most have their name Gophermods or Gophermods.com as part of the web address which means the fake reviews are coming from their own website or a website they own or control. This is dishonest and a scam. You decide and make your
own decision, JUST KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED."

2012-08-21

"Great experience. Honest, efficient and just nice guys. From my first contact to the follow up I could not be happier with my Gophermods experience. I will be using them for all of my electronics repairs."

2012-07-02

"First you should pay no attention to the 24 Hour turn around claim. That is a complete verified lie. Mine has been there for 48 Hours and it has still not been looked at. I have not gotten my PS3 back yet so this is a intermediate review that I will update. There appears to be a scam here on this review site because I have never seen all 1 star and 5 star reviews. Also the 5 star reviews are ridiculous. All star reviews are probably fake since there is nothing about this company that is 5 star worthy. I have more reasons to say that but will update these later.
I recant all f this as these guys really are cool. They actually fixed my ps3 for free. I tried to pay them but since it was found to not be broke they would not accept payment. Not only did they install a new hard drive but they worked with me on getting one. I thought this exemplary service deserved compensation. Guess this review will have to suffice."

This review was modified by alanduqu on August 21 2012 10:52:03 AM

2012-06-28

"wanna say thanks to Gopher Mods they called me and we were able to work things out i would recommend my friends to do business with yall . "

This review was modified by neveragainfool on July 03 2012 02:50:29 PM

2012-05-30

"I am VERY pleased with the service I received from Gopher Mods!! They made everything as painless as possible. I shipped the unit and had a confirmation e-mail the next morning that they received the unit. It was very quick service, reasonably priced, and guaranteed with a 6 month warranty. Ben, at Gopher Mods, has also been very helpful, with getting me a credit - when it appeared that my credit card was charged twice (I think this was my error - as I think I hit the button twice!!). They didn't argue with me about it or anything, and have been very helpful since we received our PS3 back. I will definitely keep them in mind, if service is needed again, on any of the electronics they're able to fix. Thank you!!"

2012-05-26

"My PS3 encountered the Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) one evening, and after a VERY long search session online, I found GopherMods. I am extremely happy I did.

Everything from my pre-order inquiries all the way through to receiving my revived system was completely trouble-free! I even received a phone call just before the unit was shipped back to me to inform me that I had ordered a redundant service (the upgraded power supply wasn't compatible with my PS3 model), and the refund was sent within minutes of hanging up the phone. Every person I dealt with was pleasant and patient, which is always nice (and not always the case when dealing with the tech repair community, unfortunately).

My system was shipped to GopherMods, repaired, and returned to me in a total of 5 business days (shipping between DC to Minnesota). When it arrived, it had been packed thoroughly with plenty of bubble wrap in a sturdy box, and included guidelines for getting the most longevity out of my now refurbished system.

After the smooth data transfer to my new PS3 Slim, my old PS3 has served as a "light-duty" secondary PS3 for over a month with no troubles whatsoever. I received a follow-up email a couple of weeks after my system was returned to make sure everything was still running smoothly, which was a very nice touch.

Hopefully I won't have to do so, but if I ever need service on my PS3(s) again -- or any of the other items they service, for that matter -- I won't waste any time having to search for the right people to take care of it. Thank you GopherMods!"

2011-12-23

"My PS3 got the YLOD, I sent my console to GopherMods for the reball repair. There was a waitlist and I knew that going in.The guys there were prompt,courteous and keep me informed all the way through the process. When I would call for updates, they always took the time to anwser all my questions.My console was cleaned inside and out,reballed,and I had my HDD upgraded as well. I got my disc back that was stuck inside and I kept all my game saves and data. I would't hesitate to use these guys again in the future if I ever need any repairs!!! My console is running great,quiter, cooler!!"

2011-11-03

"MY SON RECENTLY SENT IN A PLAYSTATION 3 TO BE REPAIRED. THEY CONTACTED HIM THAT THEY WERE UNABLE TO REPAIR IT SO HE TOLD THEM TO SEND IT BACK TO HIM WITH A REFUND. AFTER SEVERAL CALLS, THEY FINALLY MAILED THE UNIT BACK BUT WITHOUT A REFUND. I RECEIVED AN EMAIL A MONTH AGO THAT THEY SHOWED THEY HAD REFUNDED THE MONEY BUT NEVER SENT THE ACTUAL CHECK BUT THAT THEY WOULD DO THAT IMMEDIATELY. WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THAT "CHECK IN THE MAIL" AND THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING TO MY EMAILS NOW NOR CAN I GET THEM TO ANSWER THE PHONE. I DON'T RECOMMEND THEM AT ALL. "

2011-10-21

"I would like to share my experience with Gophermods LLC. In short, it was spectacular.

I paid $69.99 over 15 months ago to have my yellow light fixed on my PlayStation 3. I am happy to report that the console is still working to this day. I had a problem with my blu-ray drive, and Casey and the team at Gophermods were able to set me up with a generous discount for being a repeat customer.

They fixed my broken blu-ray, and cleaned up the console for me as well.

So in summary, yellow light fixed fifteen plus months and still running strong. Developed a new issue this month, and fixed. I'm glad it's all set to go for all the new game titles coming out.

I don't think there is anything Gophermods cannot fix at a reasonable price. They do it better than anyone.

For all those negative Nancys that say Gophermods has poor quality, cough cough, review below. Why is my console still running strong fifteen months later? It helps if you guys actually follow the guidelines and tips they give you. Don't be ignorant and just play forever and then complain that your console failed and you don't know why. READ!! I've followed the two hour guidelines for the past year and a half. I'm sure half the guys threw away all the paperwork that they give you that will actually help.

Thanks Gophermods!"

2011-09-25

"called gopher mods on friday 5pm about cracked iphone 4, got a support email address. sent an email. The owner replied, said he could come in on saturday for me. didn't charge me extra for him coming in on sat...and I watched him repair it. I'd have to rate it two thumbs up. He's honest and he apparently cares about the customer and the service he provides."

Share Gopher Mods's store rating

Gopher Mods is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gopher Mods is not a merchant member
Gopher Mods does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!