Stores > Gopartserv.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Gopartserv.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-06

excellent parts

"I ordered a pert for my broken TV. The part arrived today packed very well and in excellent condition. I installed my part and have a working television again.
I will recommend you

2017-04-14

Two thumbs up

"Best service & quality highly recommended"

2017-04-12

100% Satisfactory!

"I ordered the part on Sunday, and it arrived on Wednesday. I installed the part 30 minutes later, and my customer has a fully operational TV and I have a new customer for life. I couldn't be happier with the transaction!"

2017-04-04

Great support, go the distance.

"I needed a main board for a TV. Had a very hard time finding it until I found GoPartServ. They had it and it was in stock. Easy order and checkout and it came quickly. I had a problem with the board and this is where GoPartServ really showed their true colors. I emailed and got a VERY fast answer, trouble shooting support and a replacement board supper quick. Any place is usually ok when you just place an order, but when a problem occurs, ihow they handle it tells you SO much more about a company and GoPartServ is a gem! I really can't say enough good about the experience!

Will definitely make GoPartServ my first choice for components from now on!
Garrison

2017-04-03

Preliminary review

"So these guys had one of the lowest prices for the part I need which varied drastically from site to site($39-$179!). Plus I was able to locate a coupon code for a considerable discount, making it easily the lowest option. I ordered Saturday night and today is Monday. I paid a few extra bucks to ship USPS Priority Mail because it would be 2 (3 max) days rather than 5+ for Fedex Ground. Plus my building call box doesn't work and the Postman has a key, so delivery is no problem. Fedex can be challenging and I almost always have multiple attempts before I get my package unless I post up outside my building all day, which ****.
So today I notice that my package has been shipped, with a Fedex tracking # ! I'm so irritated! What is the point of offering options if they are just going to use the crappiest one anyway? Here, we offer a wide selection for your convenience, please choose your preferred option... which we will completely ignore. WTF is that? So now something I needed ASAP, and would've had Wednesday won't be here til Friday if I'm lucky, AND I waste the whole day looking out front for the Fedex guy, which I am actually unable to do. I'll probably get my package sometime next week. Refunding the extra $3 I spent won't even come close to making up for the cost of this error, choice, disregard, whatever you want to call it.
I was going to give 1 star because I'm so **** off right now, but I'm trying to let a cooler head prevail and remember the positives that preceded this major F*(# up. I will update when I FINALLY receive my part.

2017-04-01

Awesom!

"So quick and professional! I'm very happy, and will definitely recommend gopartserv!

2017-03-15

Mixed review

"I was buying a pedestal stand for a television. The description said part condition varied, so I figured there might be some cosmetic damage. But it did say hardware was included, so ok, fine. The part and the shipping were both a little expensive, but the part WAS hard to find, so ok.... The order process was easy, they kept me updated, and shipping was relatively quick.

The part arrived today. It was not only badly scuffed and scratched, it had clearly taken a beating. It was broken in places and had bent, sometimes broken edges. It required four screws but had only three. While it worked, I am a little worried about the structural integrity given that it's holding up my almost-never-used, very nice looking 40" LCD tv, but it seems ok. I lost my own part in a move, so I'm hoping I'll eventually find that one and can toss this one.

All in all I'd try them again since the service was better than most companies and they did have the part I had to search high and low for.

2017-03-11

My $400 TV is working again with just $30 part!

"They shipped fast and the part worked perfectly. All my questions were patiently answered by Ben and we got my TV working again without the high cost of professional repair or replacement! Thanks Ben!"

2017-01-19

Impressive

"Part arrived very fast and was as described. Good quality worked perfectly would definitely buy from agian"

2017-01-16

Awsome

" I had a question before ordering the part and they were very helpful over the phone. I ordered it and it showed up very quickly and worked perfectly. Doesn't get much better than that."

2017-01-12

Great order entry and delivery.

"I ordered a Tcon card for a Samsung TV. The order system was very good and delivery was excellent. "

2017-01-11

Top Notch Customer Service... Phone Calls Accepted

"Ordered a board for a Vizio TV I was working on... Called the company to straighten out a compatibility concern. Ben is top notch, patient and answered all questions. I may need to send this board back due to my own foolishness, but the customer service I received is uncommon especially in a business like this. Kudos to the team at Partserv. Btw, the mobile app was a breeze to order from as well."

2016-12-29

A++++++

"The amount of courtesy that this company has is unheard of in today's. I would highly recommend them to anyone not only were they helpful in diagnosing my problem but they were very supportive to make sure I got the right part. Two days later I received my part put it in and my television is working like the day it was new less than $50 fix my television. Customer relations and level of professionalism is unheard of in today's society. I look forward to doing business with you in the future and commend you for a job well done. God bless you and your family may your business be very prosperous in the coming new year."

2016-12-20

Quick and easy

"I couldn't believe how quickly my order was processed, filled and delivered. I love being informed of each step in the process by email. It arrived today and got my Vizio up and going. Great picture. Go Saints! Very satisfied customer!!"

2016-12-19

"They gladly refunded my part. I appreciate their email with an apology from when I was having trouble reaching them.
Happy now,
Jennifer

Share Gopartserv.com's store rating

Gopartserv.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gopartserv.com is not a merchant member
Gopartserv.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!