Stores > Goody's, Seymour, IN
  • Goody's, Seymou

1505 E Tipton Street
      Seymour, IN USA

Voice your opinion! Review Goody's, Seymour, IN by clicking a star below.

2017-10-05

"Es una tienda que reune con toda la calidad, exelencia y accesibilidad me encantan todos sus productos la atención del personal estoy contenta con woodys y soy cliente desde ya 16 años la califico arriba de un 100"

2017-09-02

"This survey was way too long"

2017-07-30

"My experience was pleasant, unexpectedly productive, finding many more stylish and attractive items and purchasing more than I had planned, very pleased with the Christmas in July discounts."

2017-06-07

"you keep doing what you're doing, & i'll keep coming back."

2017-06-06

"Excellent customer service and products"

2017-05-26

"I think that should have more coupons sent to you so single mothers like me can afford things for children and myself."

2017-04-26

"Loved it but my wife could not find a under garment in her size need bigger bras 42DDD in your stores."

2017-04-12

"I love shopping with this company and i have never had a bad experience. There are always cute new styled and brands at super good prices or with great sales. The associates are always kind to me and more than willing to help!"

2017-02-12

"I felt that your store in Seymour, Indiana was the neatiest, cleaniest, most organized and convenient to shop Goody's/Peebles store I have ever been in. The 2 ladies (Tammy and the assistant manager that were there the Saturday evening I was shopping), were outstanding. Not only did they communicate well but were very friendly and HELPFUL to me. They went the EXTRA mile in helping me and checking for merchandise that I wanted tp order,etc. and assisted me in getting the best deals!!!!! It's quite unusual that a store actually wants you to get the most for your money, and your employees suggested that to me in so many ways. Too bad I was only visiting Seymour, when I shopped at this store, because it was a terrific experience for me and I would always shop at this store, if I lived closer. Heads up to your other stores...Seymour has set an excellent example. These employees need to be recognized---you are blessed to have them working for you. Good job and keep up the good service. You have a lifelong customer.(It wouldn't let me submit the survey without checking some of the boxes that didn't apply to me i.e. #43,etc.--so I clicked something just so I could submit this survey)"

Rep reply posted Feb-14-2017

A rep from Goody's, Seymour, IN, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associates. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon!

2017-02-04

"We love shopping at Goody's. Trish and Heather were very helpful. They go out of their way to help me."

2016-12-29

"i love it. everyone is so friendly and always has a smile."

"Excellent customer service"

2016-12-22

"The store was neat and orderly. Not cluttered at all which is so nice. To be able to walk into a store and not have to squeeze my way through racks of clothing is always a wonderful thing. I can find what I need with no problems. Overall, it's always a nice shopping experience at this store."

2016-12-22

"Experience was easy going and very helpful"

Share Goody's, Seymour, IN's store rating

Goody's, Seymour, IN is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Seymour, IN is a merchant member
Goody's, Seymour, IN participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.