Stores > Goody's, Hazard, KY
  • Goody's, Hazard

Hazard, KY USA

Voice your opinion! Review Goody's, Hazard, KY by clicking a star below.

2017-08-27

"I have good experiences with Goodys which is the only Stage store in our town. They have the brands and styles both my husband and I like to wear. I enjoy the household items and gift section. They have excellent customer service. The sale signs posted on the racks are sometimes hard to determine which item is the sale item. My overall experience with Stage stores is excellent. I enjoy shopping there."

2017-07-30

"Survey was too long. The questions were repetitive"

2017-07-21

"I love the deals I find on quality stylish clothing for work and casual wear."

2017-07-02

"Great experience shopping with my very picky husband. Will definitely be back for his needs in the future"

2017-06-29

"No one greeted me nor ask me if I needed assistance, no one was around besides the ladies at the make-up counter who was talking and laughing loudly and did not acknowledge me! Took 10 mins to get someone to check me out! Only 3 rooms in fitting room with no locks! Opened up a door on an old lady changing! Other room was full of clothes someone had tried on and left, at least 20 dresses, shirts and pants, thrown on floor, half falling off hangers just every where strewn about, they should have hung them back up! Then the 3rd door my daughter went in would not shut all the way! Thus, I had to stand there so no one would try to come in where the old lady and my daughter was, I even told her i watch her door! There is no sign to put up saying the fittin room is in use! No locks again! I love the clothes and love the store but today was a bad experience with customer service! and signs were above saying extra 50% off on sale price taken off at register and of course they didnt! It takes 35 mins to get to this store and this is why we drove there was to get some shorts!"

Rep reply posted Jul-05-2017

A rep from Goody's, Hazard, KY, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business.

2017-04-26

"Goody's is an excellent store, with a good selection, good atmosphere, and good employees. Making it a pleasure to shop there."

2017-04-15

"these surveys are too long, I love shopping at the store and online when I can catch things on sale that hasn't been marked up just to be marked down to original price for sale. Also, I'd like to be able to pull up my previous purchases online with the price I gave for the products. it just shows the item number description and tracking number it should show price."

2017-04-01

"It was a good experience. Everyone was polite and encouraging."

2017-03-28

"I love both Goody's and Peebles. That's where I buy the majority of my clothes. Nice styles in plus sizes."

2017-03-24

"Great Store to shop. Friendly atmosphere. Great selection in clothing. Would like to see more dresses and skirts in the plus size selection for women."

2017-03-19

"it`s a great store. it`s quiet and makes shopping easier. I just would love to see some traditional style for us older ladies.that`s all. but keep the younger styles for my granddaughter.lol"

2017-03-16

"I'd like to know why You send a coupon and then when a person tries to use it the clerk says You can't use it because the price of the item has a 98 cents at the end of it but the Item don't have 98 cents at the end of it when on the Box price it had an even 22 dollar price on it . The coupon is useless and You feel like You been tricked because the price don't match what's on the Item which keeps You from being able to use Your coupon ."

Rep reply posted Mar-17-2017

A rep from Goody's, Hazard, KY, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks for letting us know about the issue you had with one of our offers. We appreciate customer feedback, even if we’re not meeting their expectations — it helps us a great deal in improving the shopping experience. We will share this information with the appropriate team and do our best to get it clarified and corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. We look forward to working with you so you’ll be comfortable shopping with us again.

2017-03-09

"I love shopping there for clothes for the entire family and for the home"

2017-02-18

"I shop often at my local Goodys store, love the sales and merchandise and always receive excellent service."

2016-12-22

"I always enjoy shopping here. Everyone is so friendly ans always eager to help."

Share Goody's, Hazard, KY's store rating

Goody's, Hazard, KY is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Hazard, KY is a merchant member
Goody's, Hazard, KY participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.