Stores > Goody's, Greenfield, IN
  • Goody's, Greenf

Greenfield, IN USA

Voice your opinion! Review Goody's, Greenfield, IN by clicking a star below.

2017-04-28

"We don't have a Stage store nearby."

2017-04-26

"Everyone was nice and actually had the shoes I wanted"

2017-04-23

"I like to go in, get what I want and leave. I don't like to be bothered by associates unless I ask."

2017-04-22

"I had a very positive experience shopping. Items were clearly marked and a nice variety was available. Store associates were helpful and friendly."

2017-04-21

"I was very disappointed that I could not use the discounts from the paper and from those that were sent to me in the mail."

2017-04-14

"Always enjoy the deals & the hunt for them!"

2017-03-31

"It was GoodysHad to wait on cashier to finally come to register couldn't get my Walker through isles. Shoe area had shoes everywhere"

2017-03-22

"I only have experience with this one store, but I like having it in our community. It provides choices that are not available in the few other stores in this area. The associates are always friendly and helpful, if needed!"

2017-03-17

"The only time I shop at Goody's is when I have a coupon. I always buy a lot more than I anticipated, but that's ok. I always feel like I got a bargain."

2017-03-13

"Very nice, organized, clean, and the associates are always so nice."

2017-03-08

"shopping for all ages in one store is a plus. I also enjoy my coupons, theirs always a bargain for me."

2017-03-08

"I enjoy shopping at Goodys"

2017-02-25

"Nice store, lots of choices, lately too much merchandise in the store...packed full!"

2017-02-04

"I enjoy the Goodys Greenfield store very much. We have few nice clothing stores in town, and the associates are so nice and friendly. However, I feel the clothes aren't very pretty, and there aren't many petite sizes, like size 6 p. Maybe it's the styles changing, so I really have to shop and look for an attractive top, pants, or sweater. The children's section for small boys is nice. Not many attractive clothes for men. The prices are great when I do find something I like. I never leave empty handed. I go through a lot of clothes for gifts and myself. I always find something nice. I just have to look hard. The tops I see are loud and unattractive for women. I like white, pale pink, gentle colors, and fitted tops and pants. And those are hard to find."

2017-01-27

"Wasn't Stage it was Goodys I always have a good time shopping at the Greenfield store. The only problem is cannot get between most items with my Walker. The employees are so helpful if needed and and always so happy and a positive attitude."

Share Goody's, Greenfield, IN's store rating

Goody's, Greenfield, IN is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Greenfield, IN is a merchant member
Goody's, Greenfield, IN participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.