• Goodyear Auto S

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I would NOT recommend this tire shop. They forgot to tighten up the lug nuts in my car, when replacing my tires, and I had a wreck going down the road. Cost me over $1,200 in damages and had to miss 2 days of work to get everything handled and now they don't wanna pay for the damages. I am very unhappy with all of the services. They could have cost me and my niece our lives if would have been going any faster and all I want is the money I had to pay for the damages done. "

modified review This review was modified by Meaghank08 on April 10 2015 11:28:54 AM

"Wonderful service! Greg at Treadquarters did a great job. Best car service in Sumter SC."

"This review concerns the Goodyear "credit card." After much research I decided my new tires would be Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs. At the time I made my purchase, Goodyear was offering a rebate if the purchase was made with their credit card. I signed up for the card and waited patiently for it to arrive so I could make my purchase. I had hoped when I was approved online that they would email me my card number so I could immediately make my purchase like some companies do, but they did not.

When it arrived about 10 days after applying I noticed the card didn't have an expiration date or any type of credit card logo I was used to seeing (ie Visa, Mastercard, AMEX). I tried using the card at discounttiredirect.com, which is an authorized dealer of Goodyear products, but they didn't accept the card. It was then I realized that this wasn't an actual credit card as advertised, but merely a store card only able to be used at Goodyear service centers. I suppose it's easy for them to offer a rebate when they know you'll be paying full retail price.

Had I read the fine print I may have realized what I was getting, but Goodyear shouldn't call it a credit card when you can't use the credit at any store. Call it a store card, charge card or just a plain ol' Goodyear card, but don't call it a credit card.

"I Scheduled an oil change and tire rotation appointment online. When I got to the store they were ready for me, took my keys and gave me an estimate for when my car would be done. I came back and they were all ready for me, in and out! Great experience and great price! Super easy to schedule online!"

Share Goodyear Auto Service's store rating

Goodyear Auto Service is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Goodyear Auto Service is not a merchant member
Goodyear Auto Service does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!