• Address: 149 S Price Rd, Chandler AZ

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"This is to let you know that I will NEVER EVER purchase a ticket through your site ever again, the tickets I got from you were ridiculously over priced, I payed over $80 for a ticket with a face value of $45 and I got 2 tickets at this ridiculous price, and then got charged $40 dollars for service fee, what the hell did you do for the service fee, laugh so hard you you pulled a muscle. REALLY. Then I get a great view of the stage equipment and can only see half the stage.

Great view for the grand total of $217, Both me and my wife took 2 days off, drove 4 hours to get there and then get to see this view for my over priced tickets, just awesome. This was suppose to be a really nice trip because this was a present to my wife for our 20th wedding anniversary. Thanks for the great memories of the event.

I sent them an email and doubt it will be answered
Get very far from these guys! Dont EVER purchase a ticket from these crocks.

"Scam site. Their phone number goes straight to voice mail, and their customer support email gets bounced back as undeliverable. They did not email me a receipt, but they sure charged my card. I will be disputing the charge with my CC company. Check their Facebook page -- full of comments of people complaining. I have no idea why so many positive reviews are floating around for this scam site."

"Bought Chicgo cubs tickets, got great seats and at a great price. Would recommend GoodSeatTickets to anyone looking for great deals on tickets in Chicago"

"Cheaper tickets compared to other sites.make sure to use their coupon codes for extra discount. Very pleased with the purchase. Can't wait to see the show live. "

"I've used GoodSeattickets.com many times to buy tickets to football events. Customer service was very helpful when i had to exchange the seats. Highly recommend using it! "

"Good, fast website and prompt service. Processing was quick and tickets arrived on time. Would shop here again and recommend to my friends or anyone wanting to buy tickets online."

"Went to my first cowboy game of the season. Courtesy of good seats, the view was great for the price. Will repeat. "

"Good transaction. Fast shipping. Will surely do business again. "

"Got tickets for walking with Dinosaurs and got my tickets in time. Found a good deal. Thanks goodseattickets! "

"Purchased tickets for ny Yankees. Just 2 hours before the game and we were able to pick it up at the box office. Very professional service. "

"Bought e tickets for wicked the musical at the Gershwin theatre. Tickets were downloadable immediately. Thank you"

"Customer service was great! I will definitely use this site again to buy ticketsn"

"Used first time.Easy,courteous and professional service"

"Bought tickets for John Legend, got these in time, great seats at a great price. Would certainly recommend this site to folks looking for good deals on tickets."

"Good easy site to navigate. Fast delivery! Will shop here again for sure."

Goodseattickets.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goodseattickets.com is a merchant member
Goodseattickets.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,900 merchant members.