Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 5.67/10 255 reviews

Goodseattickets.com is a merchant member
    Goodseattickets.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Goodseattickets.com contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"The concert was fantastic!! Thanks to the folks at Goodseattickets.com, i got a stellar deal with awesome seats. It was nice to see what seats i can buy, without being hassled or upcharged. Highly recommended!, Lookout Stub hub you got fierce competition!
Will revisit for future concert tickets.

"Ordering my tickets was easy, and got the Wizard of OZ tickets pretty fast. Very happy with the service."

"This was my first musical and after searching for affordable tickets, I came across this site and found a really good deal for Wicked. In my excitement, I ended up ordering tickets for the wrong date. When I contacted them about it, my tickets were swapped out for the date that I wanted without any hassles. Very pleased with their customer service. "

"Purchased tickets for a Flyers game and got the tickets delivered already! Was able to choose my seats and love the fact that you can see an approximate view. Really helped me pick the right seats. Overall a great site to buy tickets from. Will surely recommend them to friends."

"It was a great experience to purchase tickets for last minute for Book of Mormons in NYC. Processing was very fast and easy. I would recommend to everyone to use Goodseattickets.com to buy events tickets. "

"I had a great time with the tickets I bought from Goodseattickets.com. I placed an order online late at night, and received confirmation the following morning. The tickets shipped to me in good condition and we had no problems getting in"

"I just ordered tickets using goodseattickets.com yesterday and they were amazing and they notified every step of the way and I got my tickets not even 24 hours later! they were fast and very helpful and the best price I could find! I will recommend them to everyone I know!"

"Horrible retailer. First of all, the tickets were more expensive than buying them directly from the venue. Second, their policy is that if you get your tickets from them, you are totally screwed and can't cancel and order even if you try to do so within 15 minutes of placing the order. Sorry. You just have to pay almost twice as much for your tickets. And nope, we can't just match the price you can get elsewhere. We offer our apologies."

"Horrible, Don't use them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Service Fee information was not provided before purchase and is EXTREMELY excessive, Shockingly so and when factored in makes them much more expensive than other options.
2. There is a delivery charge yet I selected electronic delivery and there should not have be one
3. I was told tickets would be delivered within 24 hours and they were not.
4. When I called the support number and selected to be connected to the seller it did not do so and get seller information was impossible to understand due to poor quality text to voice translation and its not possible to get a support person on the phone.

5. The E-Tickets were not ever made available for download. Eventually they did deliver tickets via snail mail to my home in WA but not till after I had left for San Diego and no one including the CEO seemed to understand why that was a problem and actually wrote me and requested I delete this review since the tickets were sent out. Unbelievable!

"DO NOT PURCHASE TICKETS FROM THIS WEBSITE.
I was charged a $23 service fee PER TICKET plus $15 shipping fee!!!
When I called the customer service, I was put on hold for too long, and when I was finally connected to someone, he was rude and unwilling to help me. When I said that I was going to write a review, I was told that he’s sorry to hear that but he CANNOT cancel the transaction. I'v also been told that my tickets will arrive in 40 days, and that the tickets are already shipped out. $15 fee to ship out 2 tickets...in 40 days...EMBARRASSING!!!
The customer service representative was rude to me and unwilling to help me out.
I will NEVER make another purchase from them again.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-19-2013

goodseattickets, Goodseattickets.com rep has responded

“Dear Sir,

Please understand that a Service Free is a standard across the secondary ticket market.

Had you compared all the major competitors, i want you to believe that your final price point was still the lowest compared to the competition.

Rest assured you will be receiving your tickets On-Time for the event!

In 2012, OVER 100,000 SATISFIED CUSTOMERS HAVE TRUSTED US WITH THEIR TICKETING NEEDS!””

"DO NOT purchase tickets from this website. My husband was charged a $50 service fee PER TICKET! When I called the "customer service", I was put on hold for too long, and when I was finally connected to someone, she was rude and unwilling to help me. When I said that I was going to write a review, she told me she didn't understand why I would write a review, when I wasn't the one who purchased the tickets. These people are rude to their customers and I will NEVER make another purchase from them again."

"I spoke with customer care on an issue with my order# 12079283 and they handled it with speed and professionalism that was greatly appreciated."

"Ordered tickets from this site, things went well. Then received phone call from 3rd party selling services and implying they had my credit card information. Called /Emailed Goodseattickets and got the impression there was no real accountability on this and I should have read in detail the ticket buying agreement(good luck with that). So now the game I was to attend has been cancelled, call Goodseattickets on this, same issue, no accountability, pushed me off to secondary ticket company. The purchase of tickets from this site seems to be a endless trail of finding someone to be responsible for customer satisfaction. "

"The tickets arrived pretty fast via FED EX but for 572 dollars I wouldn't expect anything less. The fact that the PAIR of tickets I ordered are separated by one seat really makes me hot. Why would any seller offer a pair of tickets that are split by one seat?"

"I recently purchased two tickets to a local concert in Vancouver, BC. The costs of the tickets were $63x2=$126. It was not clear at the point of purchase what, if any additional charges applied (not stated explicitly on purchase screen); since tickets can be printed via email and there was no explicit mention of additional costs, I assumed this was the total cost. With service fees (~$15x2) + shipping ($40!), total cost was $194. This website went out of its way to obscure the total cost at the point of purchase. By the time you receive the confirmation, there is no recourse; no refunds, and the website absolves themselves of any responsibility in the transaction. This is misrepresentation and tantamount to fraud in the least, with no recourse, no refund and no senior management to vent on.. I will never deal with this organization or others similar to it, and STRONGLY recommend that others do not also. BUYER BEWARE!!!!"