Stores > Goodseattickets.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Goodseattickets.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-28

Yankees with the fam

"Used this website because we needed a full 10 tix to a Yankees game, it was a family event. We were able to get the entire set of tickets there. they were split 3 together and 5 together but still in the same section basically. service was good and price was good too."

2017-04-27

Ducks tickets

"Good deal, got tickets to second round of playoffs."

2017-04-26

Tickets Easy

"We had tickets to day one of the Carolina Rebellion event (look it up if you like metal!) but we changed plans and decided we also needed tickets to the Sunday also. By this time all sold out so we searched online and used this Good Seat site and bought tix for the second day. Price was good."

Aly Rak's Avatar

atlanta
2017-04-21

Braves tickets

"Needed 6 seats to the Atlanta Braves and couldn't get them from box office so went online and got them. Good price and easy process. Will use again if I need tickets like this again and things are sold out."

2017-04-20

Scored Tickets Great Deal

"Needed tickets for Marlins and got the pair for a lot less than I expected!"

2017-04-19

Good experience

"We needed tickets to see a performance of the show Hamilton on a certain night and it was totally sold out. Went online and found this site and purchased thru them. I guess they are re-sold tickets? In any case the tickets worked good and price wasn't too high."

2017-04-18

Wango Tango Katy Perry woot

"Tickets for this event are impossible to get and really wanted to see Katy Perry and Maroon 5 so we used this site to get tickets. The price was not insanely high."

2017-04-17

Yankees Home Opener

"At last minute we decided to get tickets to the opening game in NY and it was sold out of course. We looked around online and settled on this site to get tickets and it went smooth, thank you"

2017-04-15

Britney in Vegas!!

"Used this site to get 6 tickets to see Britney Spears in Las Vegas when we were their. The ordering process took a little longer than I wanted and I was a little worried at first but tickets arrived fine and event was good. "

2017-04-13

Ed Sheeran Tickets woot

"This show was totally sold out in KC so we had to shop for tickets from resellers. Took a chance with this site and we got great tickets. Had to call customer service because we had questions but it worked out ok. "

2017-04-13

Tickets for NBA playoffs round one

"Purchased tickets for the Bucks/Raptors home game, scooped a good pair of lower level tickets. Price was within range of what I expected."

2017-03-26

Complete scam, do not buy unless you want to waste hundreds on fake tickets

"I bought Red Hot Chili Peppers tickets for my boyfriend and I back in December from this website. I received the tickets in January and the concert was in February. Well, we got to the show and they didn't scan because the guy said they had probably been replicated and sold off to multiple people. We ended up having to buy tickets from a scalper for $200 on top of the $300 I had given to this awful ticket reseller. After the concert I hounded the company and whoever would listen to me, and finally I was told I'd get a refund check in the mail. Well....that was a month ago and still no refund check. So I've accepted that I probably won't see that $300 back and I just hope I can prevent as many people as possible from using this scam website."

2017-03-20

F €€k ¥ing MAD >.

"I bought two tickets for the Chainsmokers's concert on Jun 2nd and had not received any email or call from the seller. I tried to contact the seller to get information about my tickets and the line of phone call blocked and even though I could not sent an email to them. Two tickets are worth $205 dollars. I checked my bank account and they already took my money but didn't send me the tickets as they promised that the tickets will be arrived to my email so I can print them out. I waited and waited everyday till today I still did not see anything and that just **** me up. I am trying to get my money back asap. Tell to all buyers, please Do Not Buy Anything from Goodseatticket.com because that website is a liar and fake as f××k"

2017-01-17

Don't ever deal with this scammer!!!

"I am filing a complaint with the NY Attorney General's Office about this. I bought a couple of *relatively* reasonably priced tickets to a Broadway show from these scammers, only to get an email six hours later from TicketGalaxy, which I had never heard of, to tell me the performance was sold out. WTF??? I called Good Seats and was told one of its suppliers is TicketGalaxy (as I said, I'd never heard of that company or seen its name on the Good Seats website--no transparency there). Out of curiosity, I checked the TicketGalaxy website again and found that there were tickets available for the same performance and the same section I had purchased, but they were twice what I had paid. Talk about bait-and-switch. If anyone else has had this experience, I would urge you to file a complaint with the NY Attorney General. What a racket!!"

2016-09-03

STAY AWAY!!

"Bought 5 tickets to Drake on Saturday, Sept 3. Asked if I could pick up the tickets early as we didn't have time to pick up before concert. Customer service at tel:(866)206-5318 confirmed I could pick up the tickets any time after 9:15am. So with a stress fracture of my left hip, I drove an hour one way to pick up the tickets at 12:30pm. On crutches, I found a waiting line of customers at StubHub and office closed.
After repeated phone calls to the above number and 866-712-7832 no one would acknowledge that their were the seller as I requested a refund. Waited until close to 2:30pm to pick up tickets. Stub Hub said they would never treat customers like that. Warning - it's NOT worth the savings of $10 per ticket to go thru this third party website!

Share Goodseattickets.com's store rating

Goodseattickets.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Goodseattickets.com is not a merchant member
Goodseattickets.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!