• Goodseattickets

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"Very disappointed with their service fees ($21 per ticket)!!! Then, the link to my tickets wouldn't work, couldn't log into my account. Received an error message that their technical support staff were contacted and to try again later. Well, after 6 days I was able to get exceptional help from ABC Tickets (not Goodseattickets - they wouldn't even talk to me until I contacted ABC Tickets first). ABC Tickets emailed my tickets directly to me within 2 mins. If you are selling e-tickets online, you have to make sure your system works, and DON'T RIP OFF YOUR CUSTOMERS WITH EXORBITANT FEES!!!!!"

"Hi. I writing to say I'm extremely disappointed with the service I received from Good Seats and Number One Tickets (outsourced vendor).

I ordered Metropolitan Opera tickets on 11/30 and paid $348 for two tickets for a show on 12/28. I paid a $98 "service charge" which was exorbitant and a $15 delivery charge for tickets that were never delivered to me although Good Seats guarantee that all tickets will be delivered FedEx on time and with a tracking number. I called both Good Seats and Number One on 12/29, the day of our show to inquire about the whereabouts of our tickets. Good Seats had no ability to ensure my tickets would be delivered to me because they had outsourced the service to this external vendor. And Good Seats also was unable to get Number One to responsive to their requests.

Number One never responded to my email inquiry on 12/24, had a full voice mailbox on 12/29 and claimed they called on 12/26 of which I have no evidence of. I had to call multiple times to request a written confirmation that my tickets would be at Will Call of which I'm still unsure they are since the Metropolitan Opera cannot confirm any purchases from outside vendors.

Needless to say, I will not use this vendor again. The stress caused by inadequate communication and lack of customer service is not worth any of the marginal savings one might think they are getting.

"I will never, ever again order tickets from this site. They said they had tickets for the Johnny Mathis show, so I ordered 2. It was for my husband's birthday. I then got a call back saying that there had been a mistake and the seats weren't together. All they had were three single seats far from one another. What a scam. Do not use them even if you really want the tickets. They could not offer a discount of any kind. Oh yeah, and my account won't be credited for 3-5 business days. This is probably how they make money. What a rip off."

"Scam site. Their phone number goes straight to voice mail, and their customer support email gets bounced back as undeliverable. They did not email me a receipt, but they sure charged my card. I will be disputing the charge with my CC company. Check their Facebook page -- full of comments of people complaining. I have no idea why so many positive reviews are floating around for this scam site."

"Bought Chicgo cubs tickets, got great seats and at a great price. Would recommend GoodSeatTickets to anyone looking for great deals on tickets in Chicago"

"Cheaper tickets compared to other sites.make sure to use their coupon codes for extra discount. Very pleased with the purchase. Can't wait to see the show live. "

"I've used GoodSeattickets.com many times to buy tickets to football events. Customer service was very helpful when i had to exchange the seats. Highly recommend using it! "

"Good, fast website and prompt service. Processing was quick and tickets arrived on time. Would shop here again and recommend to my friends or anyone wanting to buy tickets online."

"Went to my first cowboy game of the season. Courtesy of good seats, the view was great for the price. Will repeat. "

"Good transaction. Fast shipping. Will surely do business again. "

"Got tickets for walking with Dinosaurs and got my tickets in time. Found a good deal. Thanks goodseattickets! "

"Purchased tickets for ny Yankees. Just 2 hours before the game and we were able to pick it up at the box office. Very professional service. "

"Bought e tickets for wicked the musical at the Gershwin theatre. Tickets were downloadable immediately. Thank you"

"Customer service was great! I will definitely use this site again to buy ticketsn"

"Used first time.Easy,courteous and professional service"

Share Goodseattickets.com's store rating

Goodseattickets.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Goodseattickets.com is not a merchant member
Goodseattickets.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!