Stores > Goodseattickets.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

"I was googling for the cheapest tickets to go see the Eagles and I found them on goodseattickets. Got them on time... Thanks gst. And, the Eagles beat the Saints! That's a plus"

"Gor a good deal on tickets. Great prices too"

"I was skeptical when I saw some of the ratings but I found the best price on goodseattickets so took the chance. The transaction was smooth. Got the cheapest price for my tickets. Thanks goodseattickets. "

"This site was very useful and easy to obtain my tickets."

This review was modified by deveshsinha on October 08 2015 11:15:15 AM

"Great site , great service and great prices. Keep up the good work "

This review was modified by SriRam10 on October 07 2015 02:21:21 PM

"I have bought tickets for the cheapest price on the net from this site. I made sure I booked marked the site before I forget them. Good selection, price and fast service. Will do business again for sure. "

This review was modified by BrianMob on October 07 2015 11:34:00 AM

"it was pretty upsetting that in the regular website event the tickets were way cheap. then on here. I was inform after i already purchase them. There was a $9.00 fee for each ticket plus a a host fee like really. Ahhh learn my leason."

This review was modified by mona21 on September 19 2015 02:26:52 PM

"Great deal on NFL tickets! "

"Got the cheapest tickets available... Thank you goodseattickets..."

This review was modified by ConstL on September 19 2015 07:17:13 AM

"Extremely happy with the purchase. The seats were floor seats and price was by far the cheapest. Will do business again."

This review was modified by monikablake12 on September 15 2015 01:09:02 PM

"My whole experience with Goodseattickets was amazing. They kept in constant communication about my order and shipped it quickly. The people I communicated with were all very friendly and helpful. The tickets arrived to us well sealed and with clear instructions on what to do. The tickets was for my son as it was his first baseball game. He had a wonderful time at the dbacks game. I have already recommended it to several friends and my wife and I will be getting more tickets in future."

This review was modified by Mikebell1277 on September 13 2015 08:34:52 AM

"One problem when ordering thru this site is that they don't reveal the seating information until you already purchased it. The only info they will provide you is the row. I ended getting the corner seats at the very left side which has a terrible view. I called to cancel or change seating but they won't do it. What made it worst is that I found a different site and they provided the exact seating info and the price is half the cost. Don't buy from these crooks."

This review was modified by Rumble335 on August 18 2015 02:31:06 PM

"My complaint is similar to the ones above -- the site withholds information. When my teenage daughter used the site to purchase concert tickets for a Columbus, OH concert the site withheld information and forced her to buy tickets in blocks of two after she had already purchased one. Both customer service reps I spoke with gave me the run around -- and appeared to be trained to deflect issues rather than solve them. I would highly advise NOT using their site or service. They bilked my daughter out of about $100 due to their poor business practices."

This review was modified by CharlieClaywell on August 18 2015 02:22:25 PM

"These guys allow their ticket seller to put misleading information about the tickets online and deliver tickets that are not what you expected. When you complain they say that you can only get good information when you call, and the online information is vague and will never be specific enough. They make it sound like there is a disclaimer on site saying don't trust what you see as it may not be accurate, so call instead. But that is not the case. I would avoid these guys since they encourage sellers to enter vague information about the section of seats you are getting and you end up overpaying for cheaper sections."

This review was modified by ipalanki on August 18 2015 12:35:37 PM

"I placed an order requesting 3 adjacent tickets and made one payment. What the system did I have no clue but the outcome was three different tickets in three different sections from three different sellers. The original tickets were from ticket masters purchased by a secondary seller and then sold by Goodseattickets - no wonder the fee per ticket was $30…It's a lesson learned to never buy again from third party sellers. After I got the e-mails and realized what happened I tried to contact them immediately. It took me 3 days to finally get in touch with Goodseattickets. They insisted that I was stupid and placed three orders when I in fact did not. I should have taken a snapshot of the screen. I am trying to contact the Better Business Bureau - they claim that they are A rated which I doubt. The fact is that there is no zip code for this company. I hope that they go out of business soon. This is not a business is an official way of stealing money from people and it should be discouraged. "

Share Goodseattickets.com's store rating

Goodseattickets.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Goodseattickets.com is not a merchant member
Goodseattickets.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!