Stores > Goodseattickets.com

• Phone: (866) 206-5318
    • Customer Support: (866) 206-5318

2016-09-03

STAY AWAY!!

"Bought 5 tickets to Drake on Saturday, Sept 3. Asked if I could pick up the tickets early as we didn't have time to pick up before concert. Customer service at tel:(866)206-5318 confirmed I could pick up the tickets any time after 9:15am. So with a stress fracture of my left hip, I drove an hour one way to pick up the tickets at 12:30pm. On crutches, I found a waiting line of customers at StubHub and office closed.
After repeated phone calls to the above number and 866-712-7832 no one would acknowledge that their were the seller as I requested a refund. Waited until close to 2:30pm to pick up tickets. Stub Hub said they would never treat customers like that. Warning - it's NOT worth the savings of $10 per ticket to go thru this third party website!

This review was modified by kcoleman1970 on September 03 2016 01:46:43 PM

2016-07-16

Got e-mail 5 hours before showtime saying the tickets were no longer available!

"VERY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED. Tickets did not arrive even though they were e-tickets. I got email 5 hours before the show saying the tickets were no longer available. Will never ever use this company again. Really- 5 hours before showtime? "

2016-07-06

BUYER BEWARE

"Do not purchase tickets through this company. Bate and switch tactics are huge. They will sell you a seat and then call you and say the seat is no longer available and try to switch you to a less desirable seat and tell you the face value is the same as your prior ticket. Then they cancelled my order because they could not fulfill it. Then. . . they called me an asked if they could help me book replacement tickets. BREACH OF CONTRACT!

Update - Still waiting for my refund being they cancelled my order. They told me it would be a few days until I see my refund. Sharon called to see if they could help me with another order. I couldn't believe it! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This review was modified by jagd17 on July 07 2016 05:19:26 PM

2016-06-09

No a trusted website to get your tickets!!

"I purchased two tickets on this website for a concert at the amphitheater in Tucson Arizona. I paid $296 total that it was supposed to be closer to the stage. But I end up being at the lawn because on my tickets did not specified the seats. When I called customer service they did not help me at all and they just said they could not so anything about it. My recomendation do not purchase any tickets from goodseattickets.com unless you want to waste your money. "

This review was modified by Marikgh on June 09 2016 09:06:23 PM

2016-02-02

The Worst

"Purchased my tickets over two weeks ago and still HAVE NOT RECIEVED THEM! Customer support was arrogant and unhelpful and gave me a fake number to use. Tried to inform me that they were confident I would be contacted, but yet I have called serval times and get nothing but cocky customer service reps. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! They have done nothing but give me the run around about my purchase and keep telling me to wait when the show is coming up! I will never purchase tickets again through goods estivates.com and I will strongly discourage others from using it as well. "

This review was modified by Kelleysebastiao on February 02 2016 12:55:13 PM

2016-01-07

"Stay away from GoodSeatsTickets.com. They engage in the classic bait and switch. They advertise instant electronic tickets. Their policy states that if this changes you will be contacted. In my case, I was never contacted to notify me that my instant electronic tickets would be delivered late. When I contacted them, they did not call the ticket holder to help me get the tickets. They just told me that I should get the tickets before the concert. When I received an e-mail from the ticket seller, it was blank NO TICKETS. I bought tickets from VIVIDSEATS.com who delivered my instant electronic tickets in less than 60 seconds. Then while I was in route to the concert, I get the tickets and a phone call. This is unacceptable. Goodseatstickets.com wants me to pay for false claims made on their website. The ticket holder MyTicketTracker.com wants me to pay for their failure to deliver electronic tickets in a timely manner. This is not fair because I told both of them that I no longer wanted the tickets because they did not honor their own policies. I shouldn't receive tickets so late that I would miss part of the show. If the tickets are simply electronic, rather than instant electronic, they should be advertised as such. If the policy states, that a customer will be notified if the type of ticket changes then this should occur. Companies should not be allowed to make a claim, change the claim, then charge a customer. This is unfair. Consumers should not be treated in this manner."

This review was modified by mmitchell21 on January 07 2016 09:34:32 AM

2015-10-20

"I was googling for the cheapest tickets to go see the Eagles and I found them on goodseattickets. Got them on time... Thanks gst. And, the Eagles beat the Saints! That's a plus"

2015-10-10

"Gor a good deal on tickets. Great prices too"

2015-10-10

"I was skeptical when I saw some of the ratings but I found the best price on goodseattickets so took the chance. The transaction was smooth. Got the cheapest price for my tickets. Thanks goodseattickets. "

2015-10-08

"This site was very useful and easy to obtain my tickets."

This review was modified by deveshsinha on October 08 2015 11:15:15 AM

2015-10-07

"Great site , great service and great prices. Keep up the good work "

This review was modified by SriRam10 on October 07 2015 02:21:21 PM

2015-10-07

"I have bought tickets for the cheapest price on the net from this site. I made sure I booked marked the site before I forget them. Good selection, price and fast service. Will do business again for sure. "

This review was modified by BrianMob on October 07 2015 11:34:00 AM

2015-09-19

"it was pretty upsetting that in the regular website event the tickets were way cheap. then on here. I was inform after i already purchase them. There was a $9.00 fee for each ticket plus a a host fee like really. Ahhh learn my leason."

This review was modified by mona21 on September 19 2015 02:26:52 PM

2015-09-19

"Great deal on NFL tickets! "

2015-09-19

"Got the cheapest tickets available... Thank you goodseattickets..."

This review was modified by ConstL on September 19 2015 07:17:13 AM

Share Goodseattickets.com's store rating

Goodseattickets.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Goodseattickets.com is not a merchant member
Goodseattickets.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!