• Address: 149 S Price Rd, Chandler AZ
    • Phone: (866) 206-5318
    • Customer Support: (866) 206-5318

Product & services pricing Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

"I recently purchased tickets for a nearly sold out concert using Goodseattickets.com. I found the price to be very reasonable compared to all the other sites and also the website was extremely easy to use. I also had a question about my order and called customer service. The service was super friendly and very professional, Overall great service at a great price, would definitely use again!

-Valerie

"I have never used this service before and to be honest this was the first time I have ever bought tickets online. Goodseattickets.com was easy to use and my tickets arrived promptly. I will surely use this service again."

"Hello - just wanted to share my experience with goodseattickets. was trying to find tickets to a broadway show and remembered that a friend of mine told me about goodseattickets. so i tried it for the first time and absolutely loved it. very easy to find tickets (and i was more than ecstatic with the price that i paid). the customer service was helpful as well with the questions that i had after i had ordered.

Ron (new york)

"Very impressed with the customer service. Got the tickets on time and the whole process went quite smoothly. Sure to buy from here for future events and will recommend to friends and family. Thank you! SK"

"Super user-friendly website! Was apprehensive about purchasing tickets for a sold out Beyonce concert, but website made it easy locating tickets for my price range and availability.

Will definitely use for future concert tickets, especially during the summer.

Felica

"Thanks to the folks at Goodseattickets.com, I got a awesome deal with great seats. I highly recommend goodseattickets.com for getting event tickets. I Will revisit for future concert tickets."

"Couldn't get hold of the tickets I was looking for until I across the site. The transaction was smooth and got the tickets on time.....Got a follow thru email advising the status of the order.....give a thumbs up 5 star rating...

HC

"Tickets arrived on time. Satisfied with the price and seats!"

"E-Tickets were available for download within minutes or the order. Cheaper prices than elsewhere. Thanks"

"The concert was fantastic!! Thanks to the folks at Goodseattickets.com, i got a stellar deal with awesome seats. It was nice to see what seats i can buy, without being hassled or upcharged. Highly recommended!, Lookout Stub hub you got fierce competition!
Will revisit for future concert tickets.

"Ordering my tickets was easy, and got the Wizard of OZ tickets pretty fast. Very happy with the service."

"This was my first musical and after searching for affordable tickets, I came across this site and found a really good deal for Wicked. In my excitement, I ended up ordering tickets for the wrong date. When I contacted them about it, my tickets were swapped out for the date that I wanted without any hassles. Very pleased with their customer service. "

"Purchased tickets for a Flyers game and got the tickets delivered already! Was able to choose my seats and love the fact that you can see an approximate view. Really helped me pick the right seats. Overall a great site to buy tickets from. Will surely recommend them to friends."

"It was a great experience to purchase tickets for last minute for Book of Mormons in NYC. Processing was very fast and easy. I would recommend to everyone to use Goodseattickets.com to buy events tickets. "

"I had a great time with the tickets I bought from Goodseattickets.com. I placed an order online late at night, and received confirmation the following morning. The tickets shipped to me in good condition and we had no problems getting in"

Goodseattickets.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goodseattickets.com is a merchant member
Goodseattickets.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.