• Address: 232 Madison Ave New York, NY 10016
    • Phone: 212-792-0210
    • Customer Support: 877-402-6100
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 212-792-0223

"Placed an order in the evening but realized I needed to change a part. Immediately added a note to it in their system requesting that they cancel it, then emailed customer service to make the same request.

Never heard anything back from them. Didn't even get a confirmation email about the order or my messages. Today the wrong parts arrived at my house.

"Order was place on Sunday night. Received an email Monday morning saying that the item was shipped, and it was delivered on Tuesday. Very fast and courteous service. Thanks!"

"great service, and handled replacement of defective item promptly
thanks!
Paul

"Extremely satisfied with the quick delivery and customer service. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for those hard to find items.

Thanks again to the Goodmart Staff.

"Max Hoover has been my contact at Goodmart and has always addressed my concerned and provided the best service possible. "

"Item arrived on time as described. Great seller. "

"Goodmart is about the only place where we found the bulb for our under cabinet lighting and at a reasonable price. Great service!"

"I recently purchased a Phillips electrical part and found the price competitive and there was no minimum purchase. Shipping was fair and quick to arrive. I will diffidently do business again and recommend GoodMart as a reliable source of product. "

modified review This review was modified by captain11 on February 19 2013 05:58:42 PM

"quick delivery. Will order from them again"

"Great, prompt and friendly service, I would recommend to everyone!"

"great overall experience."

"Fantastic seller! Easy checkout process, fast shipping, and great products. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks for a painless transaction GoodMart!"

"VERY SATISFIED WITH GOODMART SERVICE"

"I bought some Sylvania 75W Par30 light bulbs. GoodMart was the cheapest that I found online after including tax and shipping and the shipping was sent and received promptly."

"It was only months ago when I first made a purchase from GoodMart. It arrived early and in good shape. I was sold and followed with 3 more purchases. All arrived early and in good shape. Prices were also good. I highly recommend purchasing from GoodMart.

Albert Sora

GoodMart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GoodMart is not a merchant member
GoodMart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!