• GoodMart

• Customer Support: 877-402-6100
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 212-792-0223

2013-12-23

"Placed an order in the evening but realized I needed to change a part. Immediately added a note to it in their system requesting that they cancel it, then emailed customer service to make the same request.

Never heard anything back from them. Didn't even get a confirmation email about the order or my messages. Today the wrong parts arrived at my house."

2013-05-13

"Order was place on Sunday night. Received an email Monday morning saying that the item was shipped, and it was delivered on Tuesday. Very fast and courteous service. Thanks!"

2013-05-06

"great service, and handled replacement of defective item promptly
thanks!
Paul"

2013-05-02

"Extremely satisfied with the quick delivery and customer service. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for those hard to find items.

Thanks again to the Goodmart Staff."

2013-04-03

"Max Hoover has been my contact at Goodmart and has always addressed my concerned and provided the best service possible. "

2013-03-28

"Item arrived on time as described. Great seller. "

2013-03-18

"Goodmart is about the only place where we found the bulb for our under cabinet lighting and at a reasonable price. Great service!"

2013-02-12

"I recently purchased a Phillips electrical part and found the price competitive and there was no minimum purchase. Shipping was fair and quick to arrive. I will diffidently do business again and recommend GoodMart as a reliable source of product. "

This review was modified by captain11 on February 19 2013 05:58:42 PM

2013-02-08

"quick delivery. Will order from them again"

2013-01-25

"Great, prompt and friendly service, I would recommend to everyone!"

2013-01-25

"great overall experience."

2013-01-24

"Fantastic seller! Easy checkout process, fast shipping, and great products. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks for a painless transaction GoodMart!"

2013-01-24

"VERY SATISFIED WITH GOODMART SERVICE"

2013-01-22

"I bought some Sylvania 75W Par30 light bulbs. GoodMart was the cheapest that I found online after including tax and shipping and the shipping was sent and received promptly."

2013-01-13

"It was only months ago when I first made a purchase from GoodMart. It arrived early and in good shape. I was sold and followed with 3 more purchases. All arrived early and in good shape. Prices were also good. I highly recommend purchasing from GoodMart.

Albert Sora"

Share GoodMart's store rating

GoodMart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GoodMart is not a merchant member
GoodMart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!