Stores > GoodMart

• Customer Support: 877-402-6100
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 212-792-0223

2015-12-08

"I am very dissatisfied with Goodmart.com. They do not send any receipt for orders online and you will never know if your order actually went through or when it will be shipped or what the shipping cost will be. I ordered 3 expensive fixtures and got no response from them so I assumed that the order didn't go through a reordered again 1 week later. I was surprised to find that the first order came and then 1 week later a second 3 fixtures came. They never responded to my email inquiries and when I finally got customer service on the phone to authorize a return they said they would 'check into it'. They never got back to me so when I called again they said the manufacturer would not take the fixtures back. Now I'm out over $700 for the extra fixtures.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. They are only a broker based in NYC and if you need to return a product for any reason you will not be able to. They do not respond to email or send order confirmations, or invoices for products they sell.

This review was modified by caspers on December 08 2015 01:05:40 PM

2013-12-23

"Placed an order in the evening but realized I needed to change a part. Immediately added a note to it in their system requesting that they cancel it, then emailed customer service to make the same request.

Never heard anything back from them. Didn't even get a confirmation email about the order or my messages. Today the wrong parts arrived at my house.

2013-05-13

"Order was place on Sunday night. Received an email Monday morning saying that the item was shipped, and it was delivered on Tuesday. Very fast and courteous service. Thanks!"

2013-05-06

"great service, and handled replacement of defective item promptly
thanks!
Paul

2013-05-02

"Extremely satisfied with the quick delivery and customer service. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for those hard to find items.

Thanks again to the Goodmart Staff.

2013-04-03

"Max Hoover has been my contact at Goodmart and has always addressed my concerned and provided the best service possible. "

2013-03-28

"Item arrived on time as described. Great seller. "

2013-03-18

"Goodmart is about the only place where we found the bulb for our under cabinet lighting and at a reasonable price. Great service!"

2013-02-12

"I recently purchased a Phillips electrical part and found the price competitive and there was no minimum purchase. Shipping was fair and quick to arrive. I will diffidently do business again and recommend GoodMart as a reliable source of product. "

This review was modified by captain11 on February 19 2013 05:58:42 PM

2013-02-08

"quick delivery. Will order from them again"

2013-01-25

"Great, prompt and friendly service, I would recommend to everyone!"

2013-01-25

"great overall experience."

2013-01-24

"Fantastic seller! Easy checkout process, fast shipping, and great products. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks for a painless transaction GoodMart!"

2013-01-24

"VERY SATISFIED WITH GOODMART SERVICE"

2013-01-22

"I bought some Sylvania 75W Par30 light bulbs. GoodMart was the cheapest that I found online after including tax and shipping and the shipping was sent and received promptly."

Share GoodMart's store rating

GoodMart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GoodMart is not a merchant member
GoodMart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!