"the name says it all .... GOOD LUCK (with getting what you) BUY .. They first said they didn't know my address, then they dais I didn't pay for the the shipping, then then said it will be out tomorrow .. that's 10 days, with 2 day promised delivery .. I am calling my VISA to help me recover .."

modified review This review was modified by vista2 on November 30 2013 03:00:37 PM

"I tried to order an RC receiver but ended up with 5 or so "open orders" because somehow my credit card didn't go through with an odd advice that told me to contact my bank. I did go to my bank and they saw nothing wrong with my card. I resolved the those open orders by cancelling my credit card number for fear of any fraud cause when I contacted the vendor they said they have no "delete" button so my orders will be open forever. I was initially disappointed that I was not able to purchase an item with a very attractive price. But now I feel lucky after I saw so many negative reviews.

Their customer service is horrible. It is unhelpful, unprofessional, and downright rude. They assumed that since my credit card didn't go through that means I can't pay when I have no problem ordering something from Amazon right after.
My advice is don't order from this online store. It's not worth it. Now actually I'm waiting for my new credit card to come because of this ordeal.

modified review This review was modified by jexu on September 15 2013 06:32:03 PM

"Terrible customer support, the website is totally flawed, payment and shipping option settings are completely disregarded.

They charge 1.60USD for providing tracking, but their system does NOT provide any tracking means.

Their customer support is hilarious: no english whatsoever, their emails are totally confusing (you ask for one thing, you get a completely random, pooorly written reply - if ever), they are unprofessional and discourteous.

I am still waiting for my product and if it does not arrive or if there is any issue with it I will write again.

modified review This review was modified by wmoecke on July 04 2013 05:24:09 PM

"never received product and can not get anybody to answer me. its been a month and never received product. this company is a fraud. you will lose your money. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE"

modified review This review was modified by timsandra2009 on May 23 2013 08:56:36 PM

"GoodLuckBuy is terrible they will not communicate with you, I had 2 orders with them the first was incomplete badly packaged resulting in bent metal on a variable power supply. The second order was ignored so I had to contact HSBC credit cards to get money back, but I phoned china insisted I had paid for a car accident recorder with nightvision and wide angle lens AND a 16 GB micro SD card all labelled as in stock - I received the memory card ONLY - useless !! Using Skype messaging Weibin ren told me they had stopped selling the car recorder. But they don't tell you anything and will not respond to live chat or the dozen emails I sent - I would have cancelled the whole order !! Just because they say its in stock means NOTHING !! DO NOT USE THEM THEIR WEBSITE IS NOT UP TO DATE AND YOU HAVE NO COME BACK FROM CHINA, AND YOU PAY TO RECEIVE GOODS = I HAD TO PAY MORE THAN £22 to get first order."

modified review This review was modified by orriron on May 21 2013 12:18:01 PM

"Goodluckbuy is an inappropriate company. They lures with free points, but when they seems that you have too many, then they deletes them without warning or explanation.
They never answers mails.
If you place an order which is paid in part with free points, they cancel the order without giving any explanation or answer on inquiries.
I can only warn everyone - both buyers and sellers - not to use this company.

modified review This review was modified by ArneO on April 27 2013 03:34:54 AM

"Today I received a package but not what I orderd the Edup WH3592 but a totally different model, namely the Edup EP-WH3596.
They will do nothing for me so be carefull if you order here.

"Supplied faulty on arrival MT995 De-soldering tool Failed heater element. demanded return of faulty tool from Australia $26:00 complied by registered airmail with a promise of replacement. failed to supply replacement or return unit.
Now refuses to communicate with me.

"Ordered 2 x 2R8-J RF Wireless Receiver Module, # 78603
Received 2 x ZR8 receiver, completely different model
Tried to contact them twice by mail on PayPal, no answer...
Avoid this seller (shenzhenhaoyun@126.com, yan jian xia)

"My order took aprox 3 weeks to arrive from order date. They said it was going to take 10 days and be free. The shipping cost $12 at the door.

The products were as expected, 1 kit did not have instructions, but I dont mind a puzzle. Very happy with other products and overall very satisfied. When I contacted goodluckybuy via there online chat system about the order status they informed me it had been delayed and gave me 4 free LED light strips.

Goodluckbuy is one of the cheapest places I have found to buy Chinese products, and when you average down

"Ordered a kit that did arrive without two critical parts. Not small parts, large parts. It did arrive in a reasonable amount of time but I fear getting them to send the missing parts is going to be a frustrating experience as the reply to my email query was the original tracking number and no acknowledgment that any parts were missing. Also, they cherry pick the site comments and none of mine have been posted. All I've tried to post is that it came without parts and people should be aware."

"I was order from them also, Its was my first time and last time i ever buy from Goodluckbuy,they need to change them name to goodluckbye and not buy.
after my items arrive everything was damage and not working and i was try to speek with them more then 2 mouth but nobody listen or dont want to listen.this was my last time i buy from them,after a little search i was find 1 of them competition www.crazy-sell.com they have also everything that goodluckbuy sell and even more the customer service of them is perfect (very importent ) and they give tracking number for every item that they shipp in my eyes goodluckbuy down and crazy-sell up

"I purchased an item on 1/4/12 and the item I purchased was shipped out on 1/13/12. Worst experience EVER!"

"Terrible company. Zero communication. I bought a battery from them. It appeared used and had 1/2 the original capacity. I filed a claim with Paypal, paypal says send it back and provide proof of tracking. Well, turns out the lowest price for sending it back with tracking would be $15 for registered mail and its an $8 item. I emailed the company too, and they never responded. Avoid this company, unless you like getting scammed."

"Great product range, excellent prices, very good web shop, all in all way superior to the competition.

Sufficiently quick support response.

Delivered within 2 weeks to Cape Town, South Africa

Web site tracks unfinished orders etc properly.

GoodLuckBuy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GoodLuckBuy.com is not a merchant member
GoodLuckBuy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!