Stores > GoodLuckBuy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Ordered a quadcopter transmitter from them but they sent me the incorrect one. For a full refund they want me to return the item and pay postage back to China even though they had sent the incorrect item.

They offered a part refund but wouldn't even respond when I said I wanted full refund plus postage costs.

I don't think I should pay this for a vendors mistake. The website doesn't seem to have a way of raising complaints like banggood, ebay or ali so you are at the whim of paypal...... oh dear.

"I ordered a camera gimbal and drone propellers from GoodLuckBuy.com and it arrived within 2 weeks. Most of the time was stuck in customs/post in the destination country.

The products and shipping time actually surpassed my expectations. I was hesitant after seeing bad reviews but wow they were really good.....

"Ordered item 2/15, arrived 4/8. Ignored multiple emails. When finally did respond, said "wait another week" several times. Item was held up in customs due to them putting "gift" and $10 declaration, which is fraud. AVOID"

"goodluckbuy is no more online !
Have checked it any times, is allways:
"502 Bad Gateway"

This review was modified by Auswanderer on March 24 2015 05:31:13 AM

"You really need a good luck to buy with them.
I ordered two items from them, both came malfunctioning.
When they said they would send me new items for replacement, I was happy, but not for long.
The first time, they forgot some information of my home address, the items came to my country and went back to China (and to come or go, it takes around 2 months). Them they sent me again, just to discover a wrong item in the package. Now they just want to give me some points on their website, points which are not enough to buy a new working item.

This review was modified by fabiano_souza on March 10 2015 09:36:22 AM

"do not ever buy anything from this web site store. their are thief
they sell you a return product missing parts and you have to run after then , and when they do feel like answer you they will do , and it is very hard to return any product . they keep tolerating you. save a lot of headache and buy from where else even it is a bit more expensive. the time and the period that you are gonna wait to get your replacement it could be more then 2 months and even you are not sure that you will get it at the end. it is a fuck up place to buy ..

"the name says it all .... GOOD LUCK (with getting what you) BUY .. They first said they didn't know my address, then they dais I didn't pay for the the shipping, then then said it will be out tomorrow .. that's 10 days, with 2 day promised delivery .. I am calling my VISA to help me recover .."

This review was modified by vista2 on November 30 2013 03:00:37 PM

"I tried to order an RC receiver but ended up with 5 or so "open orders" because somehow my credit card didn't go through with an odd advice that told me to contact my bank. I did go to my bank and they saw nothing wrong with my card. I resolved the those open orders by cancelling my credit card number for fear of any fraud cause when I contacted the vendor they said they have no "delete" button so my orders will be open forever. I was initially disappointed that I was not able to purchase an item with a very attractive price. But now I feel lucky after I saw so many negative reviews.

Their customer service is horrible. It is unhelpful, unprofessional, and downright rude. They assumed that since my credit card didn't go through that means I can't pay when I have no problem ordering something from Amazon right after.
My advice is don't order from this online store. It's not worth it. Now actually I'm waiting for my new credit card to come because of this ordeal.

This review was modified by jexu on September 15 2013 06:32:03 PM

"Terrible customer support, the website is totally flawed, payment and shipping option settings are completely disregarded.

They charge 1.60USD for providing tracking, but their system does NOT provide any tracking means.

Their customer support is hilarious: no english whatsoever, their emails are totally confusing (you ask for one thing, you get a completely random, pooorly written reply - if ever), they are unprofessional and discourteous.

I am still waiting for my product and if it does not arrive or if there is any issue with it I will write again.

This review was modified by wmoecke on July 04 2013 05:24:09 PM

"never received product and can not get anybody to answer me. its been a month and never received product. this company is a fraud. you will lose your money. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE"

This review was modified by timsandra2009 on May 23 2013 08:56:36 PM

"GoodLuckBuy is terrible they will not communicate with you, I had 2 orders with them the first was incomplete badly packaged resulting in bent metal on a variable power supply. The second order was ignored so I had to contact HSBC credit cards to get money back, but I phoned china insisted I had paid for a car accident recorder with nightvision and wide angle lens AND a 16 GB micro SD card all labelled as in stock - I received the memory card ONLY - useless !! Using Skype messaging Weibin ren told me they had stopped selling the car recorder. But they don't tell you anything and will not respond to live chat or the dozen emails I sent - I would have cancelled the whole order !! Just because they say its in stock means NOTHING !! DO NOT USE THEM THEIR WEBSITE IS NOT UP TO DATE AND YOU HAVE NO COME BACK FROM CHINA, AND YOU PAY TO RECEIVE GOODS = I HAD TO PAY MORE THAN £22 to get first order."

This review was modified by orriron on May 21 2013 12:18:01 PM

"Goodluckbuy is an inappropriate company. They lures with free points, but when they seems that you have too many, then they deletes them without warning or explanation.
They never answers mails.
If you place an order which is paid in part with free points, they cancel the order without giving any explanation or answer on inquiries.
I can only warn everyone - both buyers and sellers - not to use this company.

This review was modified by ArneO on April 27 2013 03:34:54 AM

"Today I received a package but not what I orderd the Edup WH3592 but a totally different model, namely the Edup EP-WH3596.
They will do nothing for me so be carefull if you order here.

"Supplied faulty on arrival MT995 De-soldering tool Failed heater element. demanded return of faulty tool from Australia $26:00 complied by registered airmail with a promise of replacement. failed to supply replacement or return unit.
Now refuses to communicate with me.

"Ordered 2 x 2R8-J RF Wireless Receiver Module, # 78603
Received 2 x ZR8 receiver, completely different model
Tried to contact them twice by mail on PayPal, no answer...
Avoid this seller (shenzhenhaoyun@126.com, yan jian xia)

Share GoodLuckBuy.com's store rating

GoodLuckBuy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GoodLuckBuy.com is not a merchant member
GoodLuckBuy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!