Stores > Navis Pack and Ship

619-563-4800
      619-563-9850
      support@gonavis.com
      1-800-525-6309

Voice your opinion! Review Navis Pack and Ship by clicking a star below.
2017-10-18

Awesome packing

"Packed and coordinated shipment of estate items to three overseas destinations. Some confusion on the arriving end, but everything made it safe and sound. "

2017-10-18

My First Shipment

"Easy shipping. No visibility on its arrival or the problems in customs."

Bait and switch

"Said I would have full service: pack and ship and unpack. After they picked up the furniture and I was paying second half of payment they slipped in that it would be only curbside service in receiving end. Wanted another $850 for the full service they originally quoted. Unfortunately for me I relied upon the oral representations given by their representative. DO NOT USE!! I can’t emphasize this enough that they misrepresented what they would do. Cross your T’s and dot your I’s. I will be complaining to state and federal authorities. "

Knowledgeable, helpful staff

"We had no idea how to ship our framed painting, approximately 2' x 3'. Staff made us aware of options, and arranged to pick up the painting at our home. It was carefully wrapped for transport, and then packaged very effectively for mailing. The painting and frame arrived at destination with no damage. "

Excellent Service!

"Our entire experience with Navis Pack and Ship went very well. Most communication via e-mail. The gentlemen who picked up our furniture and dropped it off at its destination were very professional. Will definitely use Navis Pack and Ship again!"

EXCELLENT SERVICE

"I have used Navis Pack and Ship with Alan and his team several times. Every time I received EXCELLENT service. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them to anyone."

Egg Chair

"It was very simple and straightforward. Thank you so much for the help!"

Tube filler shipment

"The Navis team is very responsive and courteous through the process when we had to make significant changes in shipping location and timeing. "

2017-10-16

"Alpha was very pleased with the crate and the timely delivery, thank-you.
Regards,
Richard Casey

Great service!

"Great service and assistance moving artwork across the country. My only complaint (and it's not really a complaint) is that the people who delivered my artwork at the destination didn't take the artwork out of its box. I knew that they would not bring the box inside the house, but I thought they would unscrew the container that it was in (it was a fairly impressive wooden crate that the artwork was in, but it also required a drill to unscrew everything). "

2017-10-13

Very pleased with my experience with Navis

"Excellent service, sooner than expected arrival of my furniture, well done delivery. I’ll call on Navis again!"

Excellent Service

"Working with Ray has been an amazing experience, he is super helpful, calm, and understanding. He keeps us posted on our shipments and if our customers contact him he handles them with care and kindness. "

Logistic of equipment.

"The packing is excellent, however the delivery was delayed due to logistic of equipment (truck with a lift)."

SERVICE

"FROM THE FIRST INTRO TO THE FINAL TRANSACTION EXCELLENT SERVICE. WOULDN'T HESITATE TO CALL AND USE AGAIN.

THANK YOU.
ANNETTE

2017-10-12

Excellent Service and Will Use your service again and again.

"Great Service and response....."

Share Navis Pack and Ship's store rating

Navis Pack and Ship is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Navis Pack and Ship is a merchant member
Navis Pack and Ship participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.