• GolfTech.com

• Contact: sales@golftech.com
    • Phone: 800-971-5660
    • Customer Support: 800-971-5660

2014-04-24

"Prices, ordering, and delivery of two items I selected went smoothly and efficiently."

2014-03-06

"love my new Bushnell Tour v3!"

2014-03-06

"I had a bad experience with GolfTech. It has now been resolved. I ordered a Garmin Approach GPS on Mon March 3rd. It arrived the afternoon on March 5th. The next morning Golfsmith and the PGA Superstore advertised a price drop to $249. I had paid $299. I called and asked if they would price match since I had just recieved it. Because I had opened the package and registered it, they would take it back for partial store credit as used merchandise. It had not been used. I also had all the original packaging. In a time when most companies are into customer service and many online companies advertise Customer Satisfaction and Return for any reason, they pretty much said Tough Luck. So I was out the $50. I wrote this review and about 5 minutes later, I got a call. This person said they would match the $249 price and credit me $50. Sunday the $50 credit did post to my account. So,they did take care of it. I
am grateful for that. So I changed my ratings."

2014-03-05

" Golf Tech ordering was fine.I bought the golf buddy voice. The manual is not complete at all. I was having trouble. The
Gps was reading the wrong hole. I had to call customer service to find out what to do. It should have been in their instructions as I played with it three times and the same ting happened each time. I did get the answer and will try it the next time I go out.z"

2014-03-05

"Delivered the product as promised."

2014-03-05

"Very satisfied but do not want to keep receiving emails regarding other products. If they do not stop I will never buy another item from GolfTech

2014-03-05

"excellent and enjoyable delivery was very quick and free"

2014-03-05

"Delivered on time and as promised. I am very pleased."

2014-03-04

"Excellent price, on time delivery."

2014-03-02

"Quick shipment - good service. Would use this seller again."

2014-03-01

"Fast delivery, good price. Great product"

2014-03-01

"Delivered the item very timely."

2014-03-01

"My first order for the Golf Buddy Voice GPS was inop but it was quickly replaced and this one works just fine. Consequently, I have recommended Golftech to several of my friends. thank you, CDexter"

2014-03-01

"Delivered very timely. Am charging the watch now, so have not used it yet."

2014-02-28

"I ordered a Bushnell GPS Watch for my husband for Valentine's Day. Ordering it online was easy and it arrived on the day promised. He loves the watch!"

Share GolfTech.com's store rating

GolfTech.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GolfTech.com is not a merchant member
GolfTech.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!