GolfClubs.com Reviews - golfclubs.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2,388 reviews

GolfClubs.com is not a merchant member
GolfClubs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (2,388)

"Great price was right, shipped on time, and packaged well, what more could I ask for ?"

"I was very satisfied with the price of my new Nike driver along with the delivery time, no glitches! I would shop on this site again!"

"The purchase of Nike's Covert 2.0 Fairway went through without a hitch. The price was outstanding. The club was delivered in a very timely fashion and the quality was as expected. I would definitely recommend GolfClubs.com to my friends moving forward. "

"Clubs arrived quickly. Exactly what I ordered. Good job."

"Shipping was fast and products received as specified. Great price too!!"

"fast shipping and handling"

"three wood,19deg.fits my needs, hiting ball solid.new design much better then my std. 3 wood. the 3'19deg. head and shaft very light & balanced.
I stay in my swing plan more often.

"Timely delivered and was what was adveritised"

"Got the club. Only comment is that I think it took a little longer to receive than I thought "

"Quick service and very good packaging. Hopefully we will do more business in the future"

"Product was delivered as promised and the price was the best of any computer offers.
I will definitely search GOLFCLUBS.COM again for any future golf purchases.

"The order was correct, it arrived in a timely manner and for a great price. Couldn't be happier with the price and the service. "

"Great price. Shipped very fast."

"WAS EXACTLY AS ADVERTISED. VERY QUICK DEIVERY TIME...HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY."

"Delivered on time. All complete as advertised."