• Address: 22 NE 1st ST
    • Customer Support: 1-877-503-4055
    • Business Hours: 10AM - 5:30PM

Product & services pricing Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10

"Purchased 3 Rolex watches from Dennis. Prompt service, 100% authentic (verified by local watchmaker that has serviced my other Rolex watches).

Dennis even allowed me to return a white gold president that was just not the right watch for me. I did replace that watch with 2 others, but I know that my money would have been returned if I had not wanted the other watches.

100% satisfaction all the way around. Will definitely be back for more! Thanks to Dennis and his staff for all the help before, during and after the purchase.

"Over the internet I located Gold Watch Co. Following a discussion I sent in my Rolex for evaluation. I received a high trade in price estimate for my watch and a low price for their watch, so I said okay. They sent a FedEx paid label for my watch, and shipped the one I had selected 48 hours later by FedEx. The watch is perfect, I cannot tell it from new. All boxes, etc associated with a new watch were included. Dennis was efficient, more than fair, and the trade went without a problem. I am more than satisfied."

"Got the watch. It is beautiful !

Thanks for as great product, friendly service, and speedy transaction.

A very trustworthy company.

Pat

"I do not wish to sound like a sale promo... but
The GMT Master I bought from you was exceptional quality, packaging, and fast service.
I am a Life Member of NAWCC and work on many pocket and wrist watches, so I know a good watch when I see one.
I have no problem recommending you to others !

"Bought a Rolex 116619 White Gold Submariner from Dennis. Excellent service from start to finish. He got it to me quick and had it to me the next day. I highly recommend them if you're in the market for a Rolex at an amazing price! Thanks!"

"If want quality before, during and after the sale; Buy from Goldwatchco. Professionalism, attention to detail, and genuine watches, look no further than here! I bought a Rolex Submariner for a very fair price and it is impeccable!
Five out five stars!!!

"Dennis was a joy to work with. He promptly answered all of my questions and kept me in the loop as to the progress of my order. It arrived the next day before 10:30 as promised and was undamaged since it was well packed.

The watch was exactly as described and in perfect condition!

I would definitely do business with him again!

"For those reading my review here today and considering a purchase from the GOLDWATCHCO please read on in that I myself manage a business and recognize the effort and focused dedication required to maintain very high levels of customer satisfaction.

Customer satisfaction levels of 100% would seem near impossible to me yet my research prior to purchasing my Rolex GMT Master II indicated the GOLDWATCHCO was regularly and routinely achieving this success.

Furthermore I was pleased also to find that the pricing was not only competitive but was consistently the best among all the online sources I considered.

High Quality Product – Competitive Price Winner – 100% Satisfied Customers ......

Sounds too good to be true but now having completed my purchase and having worked with Dennis leaves me as another one of his highly 100% satisfied customers.

It’s been a delight and my Gold and Stainless GMT Master II is exactly as advertised and brings a smile to my face every time I put it on.

I got more than I expected and far more than I paid for !!

Thanks Dennis

A Very Highly Pleased and Big Smile Customer

Walt – Anaheim, - CA

"GoldWatchCo.com offers a great selection of fine timepieces and helped me selected a Rolex Submariner that met my budget and style constraints. The team of professionals at GoldWatchCo.com answered all of my questions, made recommendations, and expedited the shipping of my new watch in order for me. As a forward deployed member of the Armed Forces, this allowed me to receive my watch while in the United States prior to returning to my place of duty abroad. Thank you GoldWatchCo.com for the outstanding service and quality watch!"

"Bought a 11660LN Submariner. Very prompt shipment, great communication and follow through. Would definitely deal with again.

Supplemental news: Somehow my watch shipped without a bezel protector. Asked Dennis to send in USPS when he had time. Got it next day via FEDEX overnight. Real class act with Dennis. Very pleased with this transaction. Thanks Dennis!

"Bought a beautiful Rolex Yacht-master at a great price. Already had it verified as authentic, and it's flawless. Shipped as promised."

"In the current age of the internet, it is very difficult to find a trusted source for trading and purchasing Rolex watches online. I was fortunate enough to find a trusted merchant in Goldwatchco.com and want to pass along this find to others. Dennis is a very pragmatic businessman and his prices reflect that. He is also very customer friendly and goes the extra mile to ensure the customer is very happy. I have exchanged/purchased 2 Rolex watches from Dennis and very happy with the results. I highly recommend that your next Rolex watch come from Goldwatchco.com.

Davin
Sunnyvale, CA

"Best customer service ever! I would give ten stars if I could. Dennis at Goldwatchco bent over backwards to accommodate us. My husband ordered me a Mens Rolex TT Datejust for Christmas. Bless his heart he tried, but ordered the wrong watch. Dennis had no problem exchanging out the watch and even paid for return shipping. Dennis then went above and beyond after we got the second watch...and I changed my mind and wanted a different dial (yes, I am a bit of a pain). Dennis once again sent a return label (no cost to us) and exchanged watches for us without any problem. I now have my perfect dream Rolex and will be back to get my 41mm Datejust for next Christmas! Not many places offer this type of exceptional customer service along with fantastic pricing. I literally checked online watch companies and pricing for almost a year before making this purchase. Reputation and cost wise Goldwatchco can not be beat. Thank You Dennis & Goldwatchco! C. Ramaekers"

"It was a pleasure working with Dennis. He promptly responded to multiple inquiries to help me make sure I got exactly the watch I was looking for. I highly recommend buying from Dennis. "

"Just purchased a Rolex Submariner in Mint condition.

I have never written reviews for anything beside feedback surveys so far, but I thought it would be disservice if , I don't let others know of a very Honest seller, who strives to keep the customer happy. I want others to take benefit of what I experienced..

Very hesitant to purchase online at first, wanted to buy from local dealers.
After speaking to Dennis, I was very confident I was buying from someone who seemed honest over the phone. Never once I felt I was being pressured, answered all my questions. Very quick and prompt in communication. You could not beat the fast shipment.

Took it to my local Rolex Authorized dealer who authenticated the watch. Dennis even asked my wrist size and made sure it would fit my wrist even before shipping the watch.

I am a lifelong customer to Dennis, will definitely buy again from him. Very hard to find online sellers like Dennis now a days.

I am extremely satisfied with my purchase, my wife loves it.

Thanks Dennis once again.

Rj.
Memphis, TN.

Goldwatchco.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goldwatchco.com is a merchant member
Goldwatchco.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.