• Address: 22 NE 1st ST
    • Phone: 1-877-503-4055
    • Customer Support: 1-877-503-4055
    • Business Hours: 10AM - 5:30PM

Product & services pricing Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

"Phenomenal company! I am so glad I found them! Very responsive, excellent prices and overall service, close attention to detail and very knowledgeable. The sales member I worked with, Dennis, was great to work with and made the entire process a breeze. I received my product exactly as stated and even quicker than expected. I have not had to return any products to them but their return policy and procedure was outlined from the start, in the event I ever needed to send something back. I highly recommend Dennis and Gold Watch Co. They exceeded expectations in every area. "

"After considerable internet research, I chose Goldwatchco.com to purchase a magnificent Rolex Submariner. Goldwatchco.com very promptly shipped my watch and I am delighted with the price, shipping, attention to detail, and a very easy purchase process. I would highly recommend Goldwatchco.com to my friends. This watch looks like I just went to the local Rolex retailer and bought it brand new! It's that nice! Thank you again Goldwatchco.com"

"Very nice watch and as described. Great service and follow through with excellent communications. Will certainly do more business with them"

"Dennis is a pleasure to work with. His quality is second to none. My GMT II Pepsi is absolutely perfect. Flawless!
Overnight shipping AM delivery! Goldwatchco rocks!

Las Vegas, NV

"Dennis and Tovia are the best!

They made sure I was completely satisfied during my watch purchases and watch exchange process. Dennis was especially patient with me during my periods of indecision and he worked closely with me all the way to my final decision. It's a big investment.

I recommend GoldWatchCo to anyone considering purchasing a new or pre-own Rolex watch. As a discerning buyer, quality, not price, is at the top of my list and GoldWatchCo sets the standard for quality.

I stand by them and I will purchase my next Rolex watch from them.

Stephen Ames
Las Vegas, NV

"What a fabulous company to do business with - great value and excellent customer service. This was my first purchase of a Rolex Datejust. I had researched a number of internet sites selling Rolex watches so I knew the average price. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Goldwatchco not only had an extensive range but their prices were more competitive. From the moment I contacted Dennis Gold, everything was straightforward. I paid by wire transfer and got an immediate acknowledgement from Dennis that the funds had arrived which was very reassuring. Dennis expedited delivery at no extra cost as I was heading out of the country within days. Very professional and easy company to do business with. "

"Hands down, do NOT go anyplace else to purchase a pre-owned Rolex! I did extensive research for almost 2 months on the Internet and in person, and after all was said and done, I decided to buy from this store. What an incredibly awesome experience! They were extremely fair and when I picked up my Yachtmaster yesterday, it absolutely looked brand new! Kudos to my salesman, Sam Edwards, who was just GREAT! I will certainly be recommending Goldwatchco to anyone I know that may be in the market for a pre-owned Rolex. This was truly an amazing experience, and when you are spending thousands of $$$, you have to make sure you're dealing with an honest, professional, and reputable company. Goldwatchco is all of that and more!"

"Purchased 3 Rolex watches from Dennis. Prompt service, 100% authentic (verified by local watchmaker that has serviced my other Rolex watches).

Dennis even allowed me to return a white gold president that was just not the right watch for me. I did replace that watch with 2 others, but I know that my money would have been returned if I had not wanted the other watches.

100% satisfaction all the way around. Will definitely be back for more! Thanks to Dennis and his staff for all the help before, during and after the purchase.

"Over the internet I located Gold Watch Co. Following a discussion I sent in my Rolex for evaluation. I received a high trade in price estimate for my watch and a low price for their watch, so I said okay. They sent a FedEx paid label for my watch, and shipped the one I had selected 48 hours later by FedEx. The watch is perfect, I cannot tell it from new. All boxes, etc associated with a new watch were included. Dennis was efficient, more than fair, and the trade went without a problem. I am more than satisfied."

"Got the watch. It is beautiful !

Thanks for as great product, friendly service, and speedy transaction.

A very trustworthy company.

Pat

"I do not wish to sound like a sale promo... but
The GMT Master I bought from you was exceptional quality, packaging, and fast service.
I am a Life Member of NAWCC and work on many pocket and wrist watches, so I know a good watch when I see one.
I have no problem recommending you to others !

"Bought a Rolex 116619 White Gold Submariner from Dennis. Excellent service from start to finish. He got it to me quick and had it to me the next day. I highly recommend them if you're in the market for a Rolex at an amazing price! Thanks!"

"If want quality before, during and after the sale; Buy from Goldwatchco. Professionalism, attention to detail, and genuine watches, look no further than here! I bought a Rolex Submariner for a very fair price and it is impeccable!
Five out five stars!!!

"Dennis was a joy to work with. He promptly answered all of my questions and kept me in the loop as to the progress of my order. It arrived the next day before 10:30 as promised and was undamaged since it was well packed.

The watch was exactly as described and in perfect condition!

I would definitely do business with him again!

"For those reading my review here today and considering a purchase from the GOLDWATCHCO please read on in that I myself manage a business and recognize the effort and focused dedication required to maintain very high levels of customer satisfaction.

Customer satisfaction levels of 100% would seem near impossible to me yet my research prior to purchasing my Rolex GMT Master II indicated the GOLDWATCHCO was regularly and routinely achieving this success.

Furthermore I was pleased also to find that the pricing was not only competitive but was consistently the best among all the online sources I considered.

High Quality Product – Competitive Price Winner – 100% Satisfied Customers ......

Sounds too good to be true but now having completed my purchase and having worked with Dennis leaves me as another one of his highly 100% satisfied customers.

It’s been a delight and my Gold and Stainless GMT Master II is exactly as advertised and brings a smile to my face every time I put it on.

I got more than I expected and far more than I paid for !!

Thanks Dennis

A Very Highly Pleased and Big Smile Customer

Walt – Anaheim, - CA

Goldwatchco.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goldwatchco.com is a merchant member
Goldwatchco.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.