Stores > Goldwatchco.com

• Phone: 1-877-503-4055
    • Customer Support: 1-877-503-4055
    • Business Hours: 10AM - 5:30PM

Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

"This has been a terrific transaction. My watch is better than I expected, and the service has far exceeded my expectations. In this day of internet shopping, there is always a concern about suspect online sales. Dennis and the staff at GoldWatchCo are honest, straightforward, and pleasant to deal with. The prices are very competitive, and shipping was free. When ever I am in the market for another watch, I will only shop at GoldWatchCo. "

This review was modified by WYOCraig on November 16 2015 03:48:43 PM

"I was on the market for a brand new Rolex Submariner. Talked a two Rolex retailers in the Bay Area, both asked for full MRRP of $8,550+ Tax with no room for negotiations. While checking out on Amazon, Goldwatchco’s competitive pricing and almost 100% positive customer reviews caught my attention. While Goldwatchco is on Amazon and E-bay, with 100% positive feedback over 1,000 transactions, at the end, I was confident enough to purchase directly from Dennis of Goldwatchco. Special thanks to Dennis for his professionalism and the first class customer service. I am sure that I would come back to Goldwatchco for my next Rolex.
Price: 7.7% off MSRP of $8550
Condition: brand new with protective packaging, Rolex paperwork and warranty
Authenticity: 100% authentic
Shipping: Fedex over-night. From order placed to shipment delivered, less than 48 hours.
Shop with confidence with Dennis at Goldwatchco.

This review was modified by Rolexsubmariner on November 16 2015 02:52:52 PM

"Dennis and the Gold Watch Company are great! I received my new Rolex just as advertised and it was so easy. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to buy a vintage, pre-owned or better watch. Dennis was very kind, considerate and helpful. He is an honest and trustworthy retailer. The watch didn't quite fit my wrist when I received it and Dennis FedEx'd me the links I needed and had them the next day! What customer service... many times a lost art these days! The ease of the transaction using PAYPAL was seamless. Other online companies want you to wire transfer funds or fill out intrusive forms and mail them in or fax them which adds time and hassle to your purchase. And because I was out of state, there was no sales tax! Between the purchase price of the watch and not paying sales tax, I saved thousands of dollars! This was a great experience and I have an excellent and timeless time piece that I have been wanting for many years! "

This review was modified by cramsey-89680 on November 12 2015 02:33:01 PM

"The ladies Rolex Datejust watch I purchased from Goldwatcho.com for my wife last year as an anniversary present arrived as promised in beautiful condition. They honor their guarantee also. I sent the watch back to them for an adjustment almost a year after the purchase and they took care of it free of charge as promised. It's great to know that a company stands behind their product.
Tovia handled everything professionally and with courtesy. I would wholeheartedly recommend them for any watch purchase.

"I order here all the time. It is a great place to shop as prices are reasonable and shipping is fast."

"Recently bought my second preowned Rolex Daytona from Dennis Gold / Gold Watch Co. Traded-in a 18k/SS model 116523 for an 18k rose gold 116505. Fair price on the trade and purchase. Watch was shipped quickly, well-packaged, and was in mint condition, as promised. Highly recommended."

"Outstanding customer service and high quality watches."

"Received a beautiful Rolex Midsize. Ordered on Wednesday, received on Thursday , needed extra links, received on Friday. Super fast service and a great watch. So happy I found Gold Watch Co."

"Dennis found the exact watch I was looking for within 2 hours then evaluated my trade-in and offered me a very fair deal that was better than any other dealers I spoke with. It was shipped and arrived the day he promised in perfect condition. Dennis successfully exceeded all my expectations. I will definitely use GoldWatchCo again and tell my friends about them too.

"I just bought two beautiful Rolex watches from Tovia at Goldwatch Company. The watches are better than described and the shipping was faster than I expected.....arrived the next day!!! What a great store to purchase from. AAA+++"

"Dennis and the folks at Gold Watch Co were a pleasure to deal with. All my expectations were met and delivery was as promised. "

"I just Traded a Rolex to Dennis at Gold Watch Company for a New Rolex for my Wife. He went above and beyond in the Transaction, and delivered everything as Promised. The New Watch arrived on the Day he specified, and was Perfect. I have bought many Rolexes over the years, but Dennis was Great, and I plan on buying more from him, Mike F."

"I highly recommend Goldwatch Company if you are looking for a Rolex that is in mint condition. I recently purchased a Gold and Stainless watch and I had a great experience working with Dennis on the purchase and the delivery. The watch was sent Fedex over night and when I opened the package the was a factory original Rolex with all of the original Rolex documentation plus the watch was just gorgeous!! It looks new. I had purchased another Rolex from a different company on the web and it was a mistake. The watch did not come in an Rolex Case with papers. The watch was not in the condition that was described. I had the opposite experience with GoldWatch. I''m already starting to look at purchasing another watch from them since my experience was so great. They are professional, exceed expectations and have the highest quality Rolex watches that I have seen. You will not be disappointed if you buy a watch from GoldWatch!

Rick in Maryland

"I now have 2 beautiful gold and diamond rolex watches from Gold Watch Company. The first I purchased as a christmas gift on line for my wife was a ladies datejust with a pink mother of pearl faced with diamond markers and 2 more carets around the bezel. She is a 2 time breast cancer survivor.

She wants to get me one for Valentines day! Cool. Mine is a heavy band datejust 18k/ss silver face with diamond markers and smooth bezel.

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful watches. Look like they are brand new.

Easy to wire money. Spent over $12,000 in 2 flawless transactions! I may need a watch for my daughter's graduation soon. You know where I'm shopping...Gold Watch Company!

My midsize twotone mens datejust just arrived and it is beautiful. I had no idea that a preowned watch could look like it was brand new but my watch certainly does.....right down to the box it came in and supporting documents. I placed my order with Gold Watch Co. on the strength of the many favorable testimonials on your web site and I wanted to add mine as well. I'm so satisfied with my watch that I'm ordering a ladies datejust for my wife for her upcoming birthday. Thank you for making my watch purchase such a pleasant experience.
Morton, IL

Share Goldwatchco.com's store rating

Goldwatchco.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goldwatchco.com is a merchant member
Goldwatchco.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,682 merchant members.