• Address: 22 NE 1st ST
    • Customer Support: 1-877-503-4055
    • Business Hours: 10AM - 5:30PM

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Dennis
My midsize twotone mens datejust just arrived and it is beautiful. I had no idea that a preowned watch could look like it was brand new but my watch certainly does.....right down to the box it came in and supporting documents. I placed my order with Gold Watch Co. on the strength of the many favorable testimonials on your web site and I wanted to add mine as well. I'm so satisfied with my watch that I'm ordering a ladies datejust for my wife for her upcoming birthday. Thank you for making my watch purchase such a pleasant experience.
John
Morton, IL

"Can't say enough about the professionalism in this organization. Dennis helped me to measure my daughter's Rolex to insure she had the proper size. The watch looked brand new and I will recommend Goldwatch to my friends.

Thanks Dennis!

"Last week I lost a Rolex watch that my wife had given me 20 years ago. I looked on the internet to find dealers who sold new or reconditioned Rolex watches. I am not an internet shopper as a rule and purchasing an expensive item like this made it all the more difficult.
I contacted Gold Watch and spoke with Dennis. From the onset I found him reassuring and very knowledgeable. By the end of our initial conversation, I knew that I was making the right decision and ordered it.
I received the watch today and it was all that it was promised. The process was seamless and the delivery time was as well.
All to often people post their negative experiences when purchasing products on line. I believe that it is equally important to post a review such as this, so that the merchant involved in this transaction might benefit and get additional business from those that read this.
Once again my thanks to David from his help in making this a very pleasant experience.
Joel

"I purchased a used Rolex from them yesterday., It arrived today. When I tried it on the band was too small. I realized that I gave them the wrong wrist size. I sent them my fedx number for the sending the additional links. They shipped, without questions two links to be sure it would size properly and did not use my Fedx account.

I'm very pleased and will definitely tell my friends.

"Phenomenal company! I am so glad I found them! Very responsive, excellent prices and overall service, close attention to detail and very knowledgeable. The sales member I worked with, Dennis, was great to work with and made the entire process a breeze. I received my product exactly as stated and even quicker than expected. I have not had to return any products to them but their return policy and procedure was outlined from the start, in the event I ever needed to send something back. I highly recommend Dennis and Gold Watch Co. They exceeded expectations in every area. "

"After considerable internet research, I chose Goldwatchco.com to purchase a magnificent Rolex Submariner. Goldwatchco.com very promptly shipped my watch and I am delighted with the price, shipping, attention to detail, and a very easy purchase process. I would highly recommend Goldwatchco.com to my friends. This watch looks like I just went to the local Rolex retailer and bought it brand new! It's that nice! Thank you again Goldwatchco.com"

"Very nice watch and as described. Great service and follow through with excellent communications. Will certainly do more business with them"

"Dennis is a pleasure to work with. His quality is second to none. My GMT II Pepsi is absolutely perfect. Flawless!
Overnight shipping AM delivery! Goldwatchco rocks!

Las Vegas, NV

"Dennis and Tovia are the best!

They made sure I was completely satisfied during my watch purchases and watch exchange process. Dennis was especially patient with me during my periods of indecision and he worked closely with me all the way to my final decision. It's a big investment.

I recommend GoldWatchCo to anyone considering purchasing a new or pre-own Rolex watch. As a discerning buyer, quality, not price, is at the top of my list and GoldWatchCo sets the standard for quality.

I stand by them and I will purchase my next Rolex watch from them.

Stephen Ames
Las Vegas, NV

"What a fabulous company to do business with - great value and excellent customer service. This was my first purchase of a Rolex Datejust. I had researched a number of internet sites selling Rolex watches so I knew the average price. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Goldwatchco not only had an extensive range but their prices were more competitive. From the moment I contacted Dennis Gold, everything was straightforward. I paid by wire transfer and got an immediate acknowledgement from Dennis that the funds had arrived which was very reassuring. Dennis expedited delivery at no extra cost as I was heading out of the country within days. Very professional and easy company to do business with. "

"Hands down, do NOT go anyplace else to purchase a pre-owned Rolex! I did extensive research for almost 2 months on the Internet and in person, and after all was said and done, I decided to buy from this store. What an incredibly awesome experience! They were extremely fair and when I picked up my Yachtmaster yesterday, it absolutely looked brand new! Kudos to my salesman, Sam Edwards, who was just GREAT! I will certainly be recommending Goldwatchco to anyone I know that may be in the market for a pre-owned Rolex. This was truly an amazing experience, and when you are spending thousands of $$$, you have to make sure you're dealing with an honest, professional, and reputable company. Goldwatchco is all of that and more!"

"Purchased 3 Rolex watches from Dennis. Prompt service, 100% authentic (verified by local watchmaker that has serviced my other Rolex watches).

Dennis even allowed me to return a white gold president that was just not the right watch for me. I did replace that watch with 2 others, but I know that my money would have been returned if I had not wanted the other watches.

100% satisfaction all the way around. Will definitely be back for more! Thanks to Dennis and his staff for all the help before, during and after the purchase.

"Over the internet I located Gold Watch Co. Following a discussion I sent in my Rolex for evaluation. I received a high trade in price estimate for my watch and a low price for their watch, so I said okay. They sent a FedEx paid label for my watch, and shipped the one I had selected 48 hours later by FedEx. The watch is perfect, I cannot tell it from new. All boxes, etc associated with a new watch were included. Dennis was efficient, more than fair, and the trade went without a problem. I am more than satisfied."

"Got the watch. It is beautiful !

Thanks for as great product, friendly service, and speedy transaction.

A very trustworthy company.

Pat

"I do not wish to sound like a sale promo... but
The GMT Master I bought from you was exceptional quality, packaging, and fast service.
I am a Life Member of NAWCC and work on many pocket and wrist watches, so I know a good watch when I see one.
I have no problem recommending you to others !

Goldwatchco.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goldwatchco.com is a merchant member
Goldwatchco.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,897 merchant members.