Goldwatchco.com Reviews - goldwatchco.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 72 reviews

Goldwatchco.com is a merchant member
Goldwatchco.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"For those reading my review here today and considering a purchase from the GOLDWATCHCO please read on in that I myself manage a business and recognize the effort and focused dedication required to maintain very high levels of customer satisfaction.

Customer satisfaction levels of 100% would seem near impossible to me yet my research prior to purchasing my Rolex GMT Master II indicated the GOLDWATCHCO was regularly and routinely achieving this success.

Furthermore I was pleased also to find that the pricing was not only competitive but was consistently the best among all the online sources I considered.

High Quality Product – Competitive Price Winner – 100% Satisfied Customers ......

Sounds too good to be true but now having completed my purchase and having worked with Dennis leaves me as another one of his highly 100% satisfied customers.

It’s been a delight and my Gold and Stainless GMT Master II is exactly as advertised and brings a smile to my face every time I put it on.

I got more than I expected and far more than I paid for !!

Thanks Dennis

A Very Highly Pleased and Big Smile Customer

Walt – Anaheim, - CA

"GoldWatchCo.com offers a great selection of fine timepieces and helped me selected a Rolex Submariner that met my budget and style constraints. The team of professionals at GoldWatchCo.com answered all of my questions, made recommendations, and expedited the shipping of my new watch in order for me. As a forward deployed member of the Armed Forces, this allowed me to receive my watch while in the United States prior to returning to my place of duty abroad. Thank you GoldWatchCo.com for the outstanding service and quality watch!"

"Bought a 11660LN Submariner. Very prompt shipment, great communication and follow through. Would definitely deal with again.

Supplemental news: Somehow my watch shipped without a bezel protector. Asked Dennis to send in USPS when he had time. Got it next day via FEDEX overnight. Real class act with Dennis. Very pleased with this transaction. Thanks Dennis!

"Bought a beautiful Rolex Yacht-master at a great price. Already had it verified as authentic, and it's flawless. Shipped as promised."

"In the current age of the internet, it is very difficult to find a trusted source for trading and purchasing Rolex watches online. I was fortunate enough to find a trusted merchant in Goldwatchco.com and want to pass along this find to others. Dennis is a very pragmatic businessman and his prices reflect that. He is also very customer friendly and goes the extra mile to ensure the customer is very happy. I have exchanged/purchased 2 Rolex watches from Dennis and very happy with the results. I highly recommend that your next Rolex watch come from Goldwatchco.com.

Davin
Sunnyvale, CA

"Best customer service ever! I would give ten stars if I could. Dennis at Goldwatchco bent over backwards to accommodate us. My husband ordered me a Mens Rolex TT Datejust for Christmas. Bless his heart he tried, but ordered the wrong watch. Dennis had no problem exchanging out the watch and even paid for return shipping. Dennis then went above and beyond after we got the second watch...and I changed my mind and wanted a different dial (yes, I am a bit of a pain). Dennis once again sent a return label (no cost to us) and exchanged watches for us without any problem. I now have my perfect dream Rolex and will be back to get my 41mm Datejust for next Christmas! Not many places offer this type of exceptional customer service along with fantastic pricing. I literally checked online watch companies and pricing for almost a year before making this purchase. Reputation and cost wise Goldwatchco can not be beat. Thank You Dennis & Goldwatchco! C. Ramaekers"

"It was a pleasure working with Dennis. He promptly responded to multiple inquiries to help me make sure I got exactly the watch I was looking for. I highly recommend buying from Dennis. "

"Just purchased a Rolex Submariner in Mint condition.

I have never written reviews for anything beside feedback surveys so far, but I thought it would be disservice if , I don't let others know of a very Honest seller, who strives to keep the customer happy. I want others to take benefit of what I experienced..

Very hesitant to purchase online at first, wanted to buy from local dealers.
After speaking to Dennis, I was very confident I was buying from someone who seemed honest over the phone. Never once I felt I was being pressured, answered all my questions. Very quick and prompt in communication. You could not beat the fast shipment.

Took it to my local Rolex Authorized dealer who authenticated the watch. Dennis even asked my wrist size and made sure it would fit my wrist even before shipping the watch.

I am a lifelong customer to Dennis, will definitely buy again from him. Very hard to find online sellers like Dennis now a days.

I am extremely satisfied with my purchase, my wife loves it.

Thanks Dennis once again.

Rj.
Memphis, TN.

"12/30/2013

I purchased a Rolex two tone submariner from
Goldwatchco and it is elegant, arrived on time
and the price was more than competitive.

Mr. Gold was thorough, well informed and quite knowledgeable
regarding his product.

I would do business with his company again without hesitation due to the confidence he inspires in his company and character.

Respectfully,

A P, M.D.
Cleveland, Ohio

"What do you want from an online vendor? Goldwatchco.com has it!
We purchased a Rolex from them at a good price, but within a year it was losing a few minutes a day. Rolex New York said it was not purchased from an authorized dealer, therefore the warranty was not in place and the cost to repair was almost $900. I am in New York and Goldwatchco.com is in Florida. I called Goldwatchco.com told them of my plight and they simply said don't worry, we will take care of you as we do our loyal customers. What did they do? Sent to me a call tag to ship the watch to them. Repaired the watch in days. Shipped it back to me overnight to arrive on Saturday by noon. Sent to me emails each step of the way. ALL OF THE ABOVE AT NO COST TO ME, NO FUSS, JUST GOOD SERVICE!!! Can you beat that service?
HZB

"Great company to deal with, always comes through for us
+++

"This is the second purchase I have done with Dennis at Gold Watch. The first purchase was a Rolex Daytona and the Second Purchase is a Panerai Luminor Marina both are new watches. The watches came PERFECT just as Dennis had described the price was great and the service was A+++. I would never purchase a watch without consulting Dennis and I suggest you do the same. I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!
Harold Sokol NY

"Awesome Awesome Awesome —— No Joke

Customer service is very rare, especially when the customer is faceless. I can ASSURE you that is not the case with GoldWatchCo

Here is my experience with Goldwatchco.com

1. Needed the watch immediately ( next day ) Mr. Gold promised I would have it the following day and he delivered.

2 Mr Gold described the watch and “day on condition”. When I received the watch ( next day ) Mr Gold was not exaggerating. The watch was pristine. In-fact I originally, bought the watch as a gift for my father in law, but when I got the watch I kept. Don’t worry, I took care of him.

3. When the watch arrived it was a little tight. I immediately emails Mr. Gold to ask how much would an extra link cost. Below is his response:

I am sending you 2 overnight.

Thanks

Dennis Gold
Gold Watch Co.
Tol1 Free -877-503-4055 ext.801
Local- 305-900-5039
Dennis@GoldWatchCo.com
www.GoldWatchCo.com

Mr. Gold did not have to do any of the above. The watch was already bought and paid for…. Unlike a lot of internet sellers Mr. Gold thinks long term vs making the quick buck.

Lastly, I have never written a good or bad review for or against anyone. However, I think from time to time people need to be recognized.

"Very responsive, very reasonable, personal great service. Fully enjoyed the experience and they kept their word which is super-important. Delivered what they said they would."

"I have made several Rolex purchases from this company....all through Dennis Gold. All watches were exactly as described--mint and LNIB. With all the fraud out there involving the selling of fake or non original Rolexes, I am pleased to recommend Goldwatchco as the consummate Used Rolex dealer. Very reasonable prices, fast shipping, awesome customer service, and TRUSTWORTHY. I even exchanged one watch for a newer model with ease! Thanks Dennis for making each of my four purchases hassle free and enjoyable! Money well spent!