Stores > Goldpharma
  • Goldpharma

Voice your opinion! Review Goldpharma by clicking a star below.
2017-10-19

Rip off on shipping

"I ordered meds for my throat. I paid extra to get it here faster since this is for my throat and I'm suffering.

3 weeks have went by. That's how long it takes with the regular shipping. So why did I pay more and get the same service? Because these are rip off artists.

I emailed them and told them if they didn't refund the difference I paid in shipping (about 15 bucks) I'd cancel the whole order on my credit card. I'm sure they won't so I will most likely be blocking them from getting any money.

Can't write about the meds yet, so I don't know if they're legit there, all I know is do not pay extra for shipping becuase they just pocket the money. Total scum.

2017-09-08

legit

"I had such a hard time finding the nootropic deprenyl pharmaceutical grade online that I almost gave up! but out of desperation I took a chance with goldpharma. Turns out they delivered on what I ordered...product was real...and fast shipping to Canada! it may take a minute or two to click through their online questions about your condition, but at the end you get what you need. If you are having a hard time finding selegiline hydrochloride, or piracetam pharmaceutical grade from a legit source look no further...

hope this helps people in the same boat as I was!
George

2016-10-23

They are trustworthy!

"I have ordered from them many times without incident. They sell pretty much everything. The shipping is quick but does take some time, considering they are out of US. I love them and highly recommend them."

2015-01-16

"I've generally distrusted online "pill shops" but this one meets the highest expectations. They do what they say and say what they do! And you CAN consult them regarding medication advice. For us living in EU-countries: They ship within EU and EU-regulation applies."

2014-09-06

"Trusted online pharmacy!
Smart online support team
Money guaranty
But in some cases thay ship to incorrect location
Also some haw delaying delivery

2010-08-30

"I had so much trouble finding an online pharmacy that wasn't a scam, so now that I've found one I hope I can reassure other people out there that goldpharma.com is legit! You don't need a prescription. They ship from Europe, but they estimated my order would take 12-14 days (I'm in California, USA) and it arrived in 10 days.

I had stupidly put the wrong shipping address at first. I emailed them, and believe it or not got a reply almost immediately. They not only answered my concern right away, but they reshipped my order for free since the original one was lost in la-la land. (My fault though.)

So I'm very happy to say that goldpharma.com is legitimate, they won't rip you off, and they DO answer emails. Thumbs up!!!

2009-04-08

"brilliant, finaly i got a doctor to communicate with and not just a pill-shop. highly recommended http://goldpharma.com"

Share Goldpharma's store rating

Goldpharma is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Goldpharma is not a merchant member
Goldpharma does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!