Goldpharma Reviews - goldpharma.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2 reviews

Goldpharma is not a merchant member
Goldpharma does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I had so much trouble finding an online pharmacy that wasn't a scam, so now that I've found one I hope I can reassure other people out there that goldpharma.com is legit! You don't need a prescription. They ship from Europe, but they estimated my order would take 12-14 days (I'm in California, USA) and it arrived in 10 days.

I had stupidly put the wrong shipping address at first. I emailed them, and believe it or not got a reply almost immediately. They not only answered my concern right away, but they reshipped my order for free since the original one was lost in la-la land. (My fault though.)

So I'm very happy to say that goldpharma.com is legitimate, they won't rip you off, and they DO answer emails. Thumbs up!!!

"brilliant, finaly i got a doctor to communicate with and not just a pill-shop. highly recommended http://goldpharma.com"