GoldenGadgetsCoupons

• Phone: 626-443-9079
    • Customer Support: 626-443-9079
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm PST Mon - Fri Closed Sat, Sun
    • Fax: 626-579-0014

"Purchased two F-NF015: 3-Watt LED Flashlight with CREE XLamp LEDs. For the price, pleased with the flashlights. Obviously, they can't compare with my Fenix PD31 .... but serve their purpose. Compared to a 144 lumen Coleman Max 144 lumen flashlight, beam is a little narrower and output a little dimmer than the Coleman (though the Coleman is twice the price). My only complaint is that I paid a slightly higher shipping cost to get it shipped with a tracking number, since during the winter, I would like to know when to expect a package. No communication from GoldenGadgets. No invoice, no tracking number. On the plus side, the flashlights did arrive within 4 days of the purchase."

"I bought 4 GT-7D bulbs in last December. One of them is completely dead and another one is getting dimmer (I guess it is going to be dead soon). Golden Gadgets overstates the life of the bulbs (50,000 hrs). 2yrs limited warranty listed in the product description is a JOKE. There is no any info regarding the warranty. I called GG for warranty, their answer is shipping the defect bulb to manufacture at your own cost for repair. I wrote the product review in their website and their website blocks any low rating review. They are NOT running honest business. DON'T WASTE your money and STAY AWAY from them."

"I placed an order on April 30th and was not informed until May 18th that the items were out of stock. I got a 'refund confirmation' although my online banking still listed the charge. I received the shipment notice dated June 14th - It is now July 15th and I have not received anything. Repeated emails have not been answered or responded to in any way."

"Ordered 2 LED bike lights a month ago and still have not received. Filed a paypal claim for the entire whopping $4.75 it cost and I get an email from "Gary" giving me some stupid credit memo but no refund to my paypal account. WTF?

EDIT: Package finally arrived after a 1 month wait. Don't expect to receive your package unless you have a month to kill.

modified review This review was modified by BKay77584 on April 23 2011 05:46:47 PM

"First of all, I submitted 2 reviews regarding lights I purchased. The reviews contained both positive and negative points. However, it's been a little over a month since I posted those reviews and it still hasn't shown up on their website. With this, it has led to believe that they only post up positive reviews and leave up reviews that contain negative comments. With this assumption, I believe that they are not completely 100% satisfied with their own products.

The reviews of the two LED bulbs I purchased:
L-A3W-F: 110V AC 3 Watt (3 x 1 watt) LED Flood Light Bulb
GT-3D: 3-Watt LED Globe Light Bulb

LED Flood Light Bulb:
PRO - I was quite satisfied with its brightness.
CON - Surprisingly, the light generated heat very quickly. I left it on for like 20 minutes and it was already extremely hot. When I say extremely hot, I mean it's hot enough to burn you. I find this surprising because LED lights usually generate very little heat.

LED Globe Light Bulb:
PRO - I was quite satisfied with its brightness.
CON - Unlike typical LED lights, there was no "instant on." Even the LED Flood Light Bulb had an "instant on."

EDIT: Just check their site today (3/19/11) and they've finally added my review. Guess they read this and finally decided to add it.

modified review This review was modified by felguard on March 19 2011 08:02:01 PM

"Still waiting on an order I place a month ago even though the whole time their site says it is LA warehouse. I live in LA. Also last week I decided to check my status for my order and it say payment pending. I paid via paypal with instant transfer. It fully cleared my bank account a couple of days after payment was sent. I had to contact them 3 weeks after payment just so they can be aware to ship my item. This is absolutely the worst online store I have ever purchased from. Stay away at all costs

responded after their lies
PAYPAL unique payment id 6BY213889X335221B

QUIT LYING

JUST GOT MY REFUND... and it put down the invoice number because it states invoice or order number... HA HA HA HA HA...

to the merchant-I told you I paid

STAY AWAY

modified review This review was modified by crackerjap on March 02 2011 07:57:49 PM

"I bought a "365nm UV" flashlight as advertised to use for locating animal urine on carpets. The flashlight I received didn't work, so I measured the wavelength with a spectrometer and found it was actually closer to 380 nm, which is too long a wavelength for the purpose. Since they also sell 390 nm flashlights I had good reason to believe they knew what they were selling. Longer wavelength LED's are much cheaper to manufacture than shorter wavelength LED's, by the way.

I contacted GoldenGadgets and they would only agree to take it back after I went through Mastercard and filed a complaint. Then after shipping it back to them they denied ever receiving it.

Do not do business with this outfit. They are dishonest.

"i placed an order with Golden Gadgets on the 3rd. first of all, they didnt even send me a confirmation email/receipt until the next day. and this whole time i assumed it has been shipped immediately, since i had read reciews of their fast shipping, but i received an email on the 13th saying that it was just now shipped. i ordered it so early in the month so that i could get it by christmas, since it takes 2-3 weeks to ship and they WAITED TEN DAYS to even ship it, i will not be getting my items in time. now i have to go out and buy replacement presents. thanks golden gadgets, for wasting my money. i hope the product is worth it when it FINALLY gets here. "

"I'm very disappointed about the untimely order processing, notification of delay and overall general lack of customer service of this website.

i placed an order on may 6th and today is july 3rd, and of that order i've received one of the eight (1/8) items that i ordered. i chose free shipping from hong kong and figured i could wait 3 weeks or so, however it has been over 8 weeks! I first contacted them after 3 weeks, they replied that the order was delayed because of an out of stock item, so they offered to ship a similar item from their US hq and so i thought that that would be the end of it. however, i received that one item on its own, waiting for the rest, i finally email them again and they tell me that another item was out of stock. both times that they were "out of stock" they failed to notify me of this in a timely manner, all the while i wait patiently for the shipment that wasn't coming.

Finally i get an email on july 1st about the shipment finally being shipped. now i figure that i have ANOTHER 2 weeks to wait for the rest of my order to actually get shipped to me.

I've been offered no compensation for these ridiculous delays and i'll likely never order or recommend anyone to buy from them again.

I don't normally give companies reviews, however this company had tried my patience so much that i felt compelled to write one.

modified review This review was modified by vcao333 on July 03 2010 08:00:49 AM

j0hnsy's Avatar
Cabot, AR

"Excellent service... immediate shipment. Placed order on 2/19 and received on 2/22. Ordered 3 iPhone covers on clearance at .99/each and with coupon code, all were .89/each. Would do business again if price is right."

"BEWARE! Bought a bunch of LED flashlights and you'll be lucky to have 50% of them working after the first day. cheap stuff. aluminum housing yes, but when you have clear plastic bulb covers held on with cheap glue, you end up with a flashlight that just won't stay together. emailed them twice and no response"

"L-18D: 18 LED Dome Light Bulb
[L-18D] $5.99 $3.99

L-18D: 18 LED Dome Light Bulb - Excellent not just Good!

A 5 or 7 watt night light consumes more electricity than these!

The Dome refers to the unique clear / semi obscure plastic cover that helps deflect the light to a greater area. This also makes it easier on the visual.

I purchased 24 of these great LED light bulbs. They are Fantastic! Great products, great service, great price and excellent shipping from GoldenGadgets! If you do not see what you are looking for give them a call or e-mail.

After installing these the electric meter barely moves. Testing these high quality bulbs they out perform and are an extreme value compared to other stores or sites.

Do not expect to use one bulb only to light up a room; like the energy eating bulbs you may be using now that still use more electricity. Take a look a your meter and see how it is
spinning the $$$$$$ dollars out of your pocket every minute!

Now then:

Do expect with this bulb ....

They provide a great bright white light spectrum; not soft white like some others!
That meter will look like it's on vacation; you will save enough to take one!
Cool to touch . . . not hot like other bulbs!
Put them on a timer...works great! No special timer needed!

Use them in areas where you do not need a high wattage bright light for reading. Also great for hallways and stair areas. Light that kitchen counter area at night or the bath. Bedroom got a nightstand? Use them in the lamp there.

They work great when installed in 3 to 5 bulb ceiling fans. In this case they provide substantial light for a room. By changing out the other 3 to 5 bulbs again go take a look at your meter!

Works great in enclosed protected porch light. Just enough light for today's needs.

If you are expecting a bulb that will replace the only one you use to light a room as an incandescent light bulb or compact fluorescent light bulb..then this is not the bulb for you. If you have a fixtures or lamps that use several bulbs chances are you will be very satisfied.

If you desire something offering more illumination check out all the other great lighting options on this site.

If you like nice warm welcoming but focused bright light for a cozy setting ...this is for you!

If like all of us you like to save money in a many ways as possible ...this is for you!

Start with this as your beginning to go green and lean energy saver today.

Remember you help not only the environment but your home or business by just switching over a few bulbs.

Also check out the LED Spot Lights. Great for upward tall lamps or any other area where you have a spot need.

Combine your order with friends, family or neighbors.

I discovered GoldenGadgets many years ago. I am glad it happened and never forgot that catchy name.

You will too!

Auto Sensor LED Lamp works great for closet or any other area where you do not have a plug outlet. Use alkaline or better batteries for long life.

Mike

A Very Very Satisfied Customer ....You will be too!

Go Green! Don't Be Mean! Be Lean and save $$$$$ money and the planet!

I have no affiliation or financial connection with this company.

modified review This review was modified by goingforit2 on August 12 2009 07:54:00 PM

"Golden Gadgets is a great company to do business with. I’ve placed three different orders for different items with them and all three orders shipped immediately and where delivered to me the next day. Now, that’s excellent shipping and delivery speed! As for prices, I shopped on line and found Golden Gadgets to be the best in almost all situations where I wanted the product right away and didn’t want to wait weeks for the product to arrive. All items I purchased from them exceeded my expectations and worked perfectly. Based on my 3 purchases from them I highly recommend them! Low low prices, excellent quality and super fast shipping! Just so you know, I have no affiliation or financial connection with this company. I wrote this review after dealing with other companies that were terrible to deal with as compared to Golden Gadgets."

"Ordered two small 3-LED flash lights and one of those retractable ethernet cable. Shipped via USPS.

Items arrived as described. The retractable cable was slightly bent (hard to describe). It's a very minor issue as it worked fine, and the slight awkward angle of the cable is not really something noticeable. LED flash lights were very bright as described even with just 3 LED.

Would buy again if I find a good deal on there.

modified review This review was modified by Shinn-Te on December 17 2008 06:06:29 PM

GoldenGadgets is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GoldenGadgets is not a merchant member
GoldenGadgets does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!