Stores > Goggles4u

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-08-23

Shouldnt be so hard to order Readers!

"Your chat rep was good. He gave me the script for 200 reading glasses. Your shipping seems high to me!"

Pretty Good For Glasses

"Great service overall, but delivery was slow on my last order."

2016-08-23

"excelent experience, fast delivery and very satisfied with products."

2016-08-23

1st glasses were amazing for $20. We will see on the next two!

"Really nice glasses so far. People can't believe how much I spent."

2016-08-23

"Always order glasses here, can't find them at this quality and this cheap anywhere else!"

Easy To Use Website

"The website was decently designed. It was functional and fairly easy to navigate. The prices of the eyeglasses are very competitive, especially for first-time buyers. "

timmkurtzart's Avatar

2016-08-22

WOW! Never thought Ordering Glasses could be so EASY!!!

"AMAZING PRICES - EASE OF ORDERING - LOVE THE FIT TO PHOTO FEATURE!!! My son is in college and goes through glasses like socks! This is my first ever time ordering glasses on the internet and I have to tell you - I'll never go to another site as long as the glasses arrive as pictured, with good lenses, and are as great a product as the reviews state! IF SO - I'll surely order glasses for my whole family and extended family! Can't beat the prices! I'm hoping the glasses are just as great..."

2016-08-22

"I like to order online. There are so many choices. The prices are fabulous! I am a returning customer."

2016-08-22

"I love the ease of you and the navigation. One thing I would like see is more than 30 frames at a time.

G4URocks!

"So cheap! I was abel to get 3pairs of eyeglasses, and 1pair of prescription eye glasses... All for under $50 with shipping included. "

Size Variations

"Can't really review the product I purchased as I haven't received them yet. I would like to note the lack of size variation, not just on this site but ALL eye wear sites! There are many adults that CANNOT wear sz 52-57 in eye width. When shopping sizes under 50 the selection is greatly reduced and what there is to choose from are silly kid frames! Someone needs to offer more ADULT frame selections for narrow-faced adults!"

Rep reply posted Aug-22-2016

A rep from Goggles4u, Goggles4u, has responded

“Hello,

We have forwarded the concern to the procurement team and will add new frames in the coming week.

We hope that the new inventory serves the propose for you.

Regards,
- Goggles4u”

2016-08-22

No BS Ordering - easy-peasy (helpful when you have Lab Puppy that eats your glasses)

"Just can't trust that dog, but was able to process order for replacement glasses in less than 10 minutes. Now, do they also come with a 'bitter-orange' flavor coating?"

2016-08-22

"Excellent customer care department to help with the problems."

Out of this World Frames

"I have bought about 7 eye frames and I have not been disappointed. You have many unique frames and color combinations to choose. The quality and especially the price cannot be beat. I always buy BOGO. I cant wait to receive my new orders,"

Best Ever!

"Excellent choices and best prices. Every pair I have pruchased from Goggles4U have been superior quality, highly useful without problems. ALWAYS get the anti-reflective coating for readers! It helps far more than just plain lenses."

Share Goggles4u's store rating

Goggles4u is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goggles4u is a merchant member
Goggles4u participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.