Stores > Goggles4u

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10

No WELCOME DEAL

"I do not understand your policy on your Special. Your Live chat said that per my order that I would need to pay the difference between the overall cost minus (.90 f or first pair but on my order details it said I only received $3.00 off. so it is confusing. Would have probably gone elsewhere but needed glasses as soon as possible and since I had spent the additional time on your page I went ahead and ordered. But my wife needs glasses right away so I will tell her and help her look around."

2016-07-25

cheapest glances that are actually worth it

"I've purchased a couple pairs here before and they are an awesome deal for the price. 2 pairs for 20 bucks including shipping using the bogo. Only downside was i got an email saying i had 24 hours to use a code for 50/60/70 % off different price levels and none of the codes worked 12 hours after i received the coupon. But they still had the BOGO so i guess it's really just toss up of which woulda been the better deal"

Awesome experience

"I love this page, it's so easy to buy"

Best online experience

"This is a very friendly website. Buying prescription eye glasses could not been easier. The price could not be beat. I bought two pairs of reading glasses for $20.00. and that included shipping charges. You could pay $35.00 for a pair of plain magnifiers at a drugstore. "

2016-07-25

Needs better virtual picture tool (resizing) and better frame dimensions info

"Can't really visualize how big the frame is with the given dimensions, hopefully you can update your description section to tell us how big the frame is with lines over the length/width/etc of the frame. Also when I upload a picture, I can't tell if the picture is same size relative to the frame, makes it pretty useless to upload a picture."

2016-07-25

"Love getting my glasses here!"

2016-07-25

Awesome customer service always!

"Always great to deal with these people, very caring and address the issue professionally. "

Great prices!

"I got my perscription sunglasses for cheaper than regular sunglasses! Very satisfied!"

2016-07-25

Great glasses at a great price!

"After paying $500.00 for two pair of glasses from Lenscrafter and having nothing but problems with them in less than 6 months of having them, I decided to give Goggles4U a try. I ordered two pair of progressive lenses and I must admit I was a little nervous at how they would work for me. When I got them they were very nice looking glasses and came with a great hard case as well. When I first put them on it did take a few minutes to adjust as the new frames were a different shape. But within 30 minutes they were fine. I have to say the lenses are great and so much better than the ones I purchased from Lenscrafters. The Lenscrafters lenses were scratched within a month. I had to take them back and pay to have the lenses redone. I had to have them adjusted four different times. After 2 months of the new lenses they were again scratched. My glasses are always on my face unless I am sleeping. I don't understand how scratch resistant lenses that are always on get scratched so easily.Even though I ordered my current glasses online they fit like a dream and are so lightweight. I am so impressed that I just ordered two more pairs. The BOGO sale is awesome. I highly recommend this company. Don't wait until you need glasses because shipping does take a little bit of time. But they are well worth the wait. A+++. I also had to contact customer service about my PD. They were very helpful as well. "

2016-07-25

"it was so easy to do that my 11 year old placed her own order:)"

discount codes not working for free shipping, 2 for 10 or dn2 for 17

"not happy. I kept entering vodes."

2016-07-25

excelente price, great for kids who need constant replacement

"Big selection, great prices"

Goggles 4U is Gogglelishish

"Customer Service is #1. Wanted yellow tint in one pair of glasses, commented in my review that I didn't like it and THEY texted me and replaced them with clear lens. How great is that!"

2016-07-25

"Would like more shipping options."

Best value I have found

"I have ordered from here several times, and will again."

Share Goggles4u's store rating

Goggles4u is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goggles4u is a merchant member
Goggles4u participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.