Stores > Goggles4u

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

Size Variations

"Can't really review the product I purchased as I haven't received them yet. I would like to note the lack of size variation, not just on this site but ALL eye wear sites! There are many adults that CANNOT wear sz 52-57 in eye width. When shopping sizes under 50 the selection is greatly reduced and what there is to choose from are silly kid frames! Someone needs to offer more ADULT frame selections for narrow-faced adults!"

“Hello,

We have forwarded the concern to the procurement team and will add new frames in the coming week.

We hope that the new inventory serves the propose for you.

2016-08-22

No BS Ordering - easy-peasy (helpful when you have Lab Puppy that eats your glasses)

"Just can't trust that dog, but was able to process order for replacement glasses in less than 10 minutes. Now, do they also come with a 'bitter-orange' flavor coating?"

2016-08-22

"Excellent customer care department to help with the problems."

Out of this World Frames

"I have bought about 7 eye frames and I have not been disappointed. You have many unique frames and color combinations to choose. The quality and especially the price cannot be beat. I always buy BOGO. I cant wait to receive my new orders,"

Best Ever!

"Excellent choices and best prices. Every pair I have pruchased from Goggles4U have been superior quality, highly useful without problems. ALWAYS get the anti-reflective coating for readers! It helps far more than just plain lenses."

2016-08-22

"YOUR EMAIL OFFER BOGO WAS INVALID, VERY MISLEADING YO THE POINT OF FALSE ADVERTISING. I NEED AN EXPLANATION. THANK YOU LARRY 559-275-3117"

“Hello

As per our records, BOGO for sure works perfectly. It is applicable on a specific range of frames. Here is the link to them:

You need to apply the code BOGO in the shopping cart.

great service

"Easy to order. easy to shop. online agent very helpful."

Goggles4MeRvyu

"These surveys are pretty meaningless b4 I receive my glasses."

2016-08-22

Nice looking glasses at low cost

"I just ordered my first pair of glasses but it took me a half hour to check out. I made a profile and saved my prescription for easy use but I kept getting an error upon checkout. I called customer service and was told that I have to log out, add the glasses that I want and then log back in to continue. This defeats the purpose of the profile since I have to manually type in information every time I find a new pair to order. Frustrating! But the glasses are quite inexpensive so lets hope for the best. "

“Hello,

Sorry about the inconvenience. We have forwarded the issue to the concerned department and will fix it as soon as possible.

2016-08-22

The best place to get your glasses, hands down

"I've bought probably a dozen pair of glasses from this site over the past year. All of them are holding up well, and its fun to include my frames into my fashion choices."

2016-08-22

Great for kids who lose glasses often

"I buy from here even though I have vision insurance."

Frustrated

"The Chat LIne kept disconnecting so I had to start over. The glasses were very expensive for a Sr. Citizen, and they ETA takes a long time.

“Hello,

Sorry about the inconvenience. The turn around time is 2 weeks for the reason that the glasses are made in our production which is outside US.

We offer different promos and discounts to make the glasses most affordable.

2016-08-22

"I am so pleased to be able to get glasses without breaking the bank! "

2016-08-22

shipping fees are a little high.

"bit of a stealth charge. Not a fan!"

2016-08-22

"Website is slow and clunky. Specific search criteria does not work. Poor selection of low priced frames."

“Hello Robert,

Sorry about the inconvenience faced. We have forwarded the issue to the concerned department to have the issue fixed with the website. Also, the procurement team updates the frames weekly. We hope the new ones work for you.

Share Goggles4u's store rating

Goggles4u is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goggles4u is a merchant member
Goggles4u participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.