Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

• Address: 13850 Manchester Road, St. Louis, MO, 63011
    • Contact: customerservice@goedekers.com
    • Phone: 636-207-7277
    • Customer Support: 1-888-768-1710
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday: 9:30am-5:30pm (CST)

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10

Nonpareil!

"Third time I've purchased major appliances from Goedekers.

Each experience has been exceptional.

Always the best price delivered to my door on the best available appliances.

2016-11-29

"We enjoyed working with you. We saved money, and had a pleasant experience will everyone we encountered."

Great product!

"Great product! Great service! Excellent prices!"

2016-11-29

Good product and easy to order

"The product was exactly what we wanted for our granddaughter and the delivery progress was easy to follow and on time. It was very good to see a Christian organization state their service model openly. Thanks for everything. "

2016-11-28

"Great company and service!"

Very satisfied

"Best price online, no sales tax, product was in perfect condition, although curbside delivery was indicated, washer was brought into laundry room. What more could you ask for?

Amazing!

"Speedy delivery and great customer service. Also, great price. The range is just what we wanted.

I ordered something from a competitor (not a google trusted store) and it was a mess. Thanks for making the process easy!

2016-11-28

"Absolutely wonderful experience and great pricing. Can't be beat!

2016-11-28

Telling all my friends about Goedekers!

"Not only am I telling all my friends and family about Goedekers, I will definitely turned to you first for any future needs! Great customer service, pricing, and excellent shipping."

2016-11-27

"The service was excellent! The furniture was beautiful. Unfortunately there was a piece missing of the filing cabinet but they were so helpful and quick to fix the issue. Could not ask for more."

Problem resolved

"Had an issue with a back order. Goedeker's customer service was able to help make things right. "

Great Company

"Great company and Great prices. I will order from them again when i'm in need."

This review was modified by bnc12 on November 27 2016 12:53:47 PM

Great service

"Had a part missing. One phone call and part was on its way. Good service"

2016-11-26

Great price and excellent customer service

"I recently bought a refrigerator from Goedekers and I must say my experience from start to finish was wonderful. First, the price was lower than any one else's. Second, Goedekers kept me posted every step of the process. And when the refrigerator arrived to the local trucking company's warehouse ready for deliver, I received a voice mail from the delivery company informing me a scheduled delivery date which happen to be on a day I am not available. Unable to call back the delivery company, I decided to call Goedeckers for help. Less than 10 minutes later, all my concerns were solved. I am very happy with my purchase and appreciate the level of professionalism Goedekers customer service demonstrated. "

2016-11-26

Great service and product!

"Goedekers provided excellent customer service and gave us the best price around. Thank you!!"

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.