Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

• Address: 13850 Manchester Road, St. Louis, MO, 63011
    • Contact: customerservice@goedekers.com
    • Phone: 636-207-7277
    • Customer Support: 1-888-768-1710
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday: 9:30am-5:30pm (CST)

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Product & services pricing Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

2016-05-25

"Great service. Thank you!"

2016-05-25

Outstanding Customer Service

"Thank you for fast shipping and great customer service"

2016-05-24

Perfect!

"I love the fireplace and was easy to setup."

2016-05-23

Miele

"Definitely recommend it. And I would use it in the future for other appliances. "

2016-05-23

Pleasantly surprised!

"Never heard of Goedekers until I started shopping online for an area rug and shelving for my living room. They, by far, had the best price on both items and there was no shipping or tax! Everything arrived in good condition. Had to assemble the shelf, but my 83 year old mother and I managed well. Buy when the price is right because the next time you look the price might be higher. They run limited time only special pricing on items. Very happy."

2016-05-22

"Recieved the refrigerator as hoped for. Great price great fridge."

Great Prices

"Goedekkers has good prices and quick delivery

Chillin

"The Summit refrigerator is fantastic
Whisper quiet & very cold

Fantastic experience

"From ordering to delivery...top notch. I love my new Bertazzoni. I have a lot of jealous friends now...lol"

Great Service and Prices

" Everything went perfect with my transaction! I intend to buy all my appliances from you in the future

Wesley

Great customer service

"Was easy to order and was the only place that had the appliance that we wanted. The shipping, once it was received in stock, was great. Would definitely use again. Price what's cheaper than any other place as well."

Returning Customer, Very Pleased

"Ordering appliances online can be risky business; however, after previously making a purchase through Goedekers I was sure everything would be fine. The order was handled smoothly and quickly and appliances were delivered as promised. The delivery service was also very good and was also concerned about pleasing us. I would definitely use Goedekers again without any reservations. The appliances were 1st quality and exactly what was represented. "

2016-05-21

Free ship good follow up service

"Had a question about the product. Two live people called me within an hour. Awesomeness and price lower than competition."

2016-05-18

Excellent

"Trash compactor and refridgerator arrived in perfect condition, good quality and best price, will use them again, thank you"

2016-05-18

AMAZING

"For the longest I was unable to find my matching loveseat at a reasonable price. Here the checkout was easy and fast shipping. Very pleased and happy."

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.