Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
Voice your opinion! Review Goedekers-Appliances by clicking a star below.
2017-08-16

Very happy -- my 3rd order of appliances!

"This was my 3rd order of appliances (over 6 years) and I am very satisfied. This order arrived about a weeks later than originally anticipated, but since my own project was significantly behind schedule, the delivery delay caused no issues.
Appliances arrived in perfect condition, and the the delivery company employees were courteous and helpful. I highly recommend Goedekers!!

2017-08-16

Quality product

"The Vanity is beautiful and of quality material. Buying online was a risky, but I was pleasantly surprised when the product arrived. The price was moderate for the quality wood and marble used. Shipping took way longer than I anticipated but worth the wait. Thank you. ~ Blessings!"

2017-08-15

Great Service! Amazing Product!!

"Thank you so much Goedekers!! The deer blind bunk bed arrived so fast and it was in excellent condition!! It was so easy to put together. My son loves it!! My experience shopping with you was great from start to finish. You have a returning customer in California. I have also told family and friends :-) "

Great experience

"Had a great time from shopping to purchase and delivery on buying our new freezer on Goedekers. This was our second time to purchase from Goedekers which made it a little easier as to knowing what to do and expect, but it is still an exceptional moment to find competitive pricing and name brands available with easy ordering. "

TV Stand

"Everything was we expected, great service! "

New appliances

"I ordered a verona range, fridgidare fridge, range hood, dishwasher & microwave. Sales & service (questions) have been spot-on. "

2017-08-15

excellent service - excellent prices!!!

"Between Goedekers prices and rebates I purchased an appliance suite including a high end fridge and dishwasher for what it would cost me to purchase the same fridge from Home Depot at their "sale" price!

They delivered when they said they would (all the way to Maine) and brought them into the house, all in one piece - no damages!

Thank you!

Purchased a Whirlpool WRF767SDEM

"Great product, and customer service of AM transportation was great as well. "

Great price, great product

"Found a set of chairs that were selling at WMart for $159 each. Got them here for $100. SAME CHAIRS."

Our Refrig

"Great response from Goedekers when we ordered and when calling about status. Very poor info and timing from delivery company. After 2 weeks no info had to contact Goedekers too contact them."

2017-08-14

Nice furniture, some bent corners

"One nightstand had a bent back corner and another corner chipped, but not bad enough to send back.. The chest had a bent corner, too. Not too bad tho. Just put the bad corner of the nightstand against the bed and hid it with a clock. But that is always the risk of buying furniture online. Honeslty, thats not bad. Just a couple of bent corners out of a whole bedroom set. Overall, the furniture is very nice. We had to call the shipping people about our missing chest and dresser (apparently they were going to call us that day by coincidence to schedule delivery). But they carried the chest and dresser to the third floor of our apartment, so props to them. They definitely have our gratitude. "

Wonderful experience

"Everything went as planned "

2017-08-13

Best prices in the Universe!

"We stumbled upon Goedeker's on the internet, and watched our appliance selections for months before pulling the trigger and making our purchase. Communication, delivery, service, and price were all the best we've ever experienced. Prices fluctuate all the time and you never know what prices will be from one day to the next, but if you can keep your eye on what you want you won't find better prices or service ANYWHERE!!"

Beautiful Product & Service Excellence

"Purchased 4 stainless steel modern counter stools. Beautiful. High quality. Competitively priced.
I found the customer service to be excellent because they were always kind in their exchanges and worked to keep me informed on the status of my order.

2017-08-13

Excellent Service all the way around

"I was really nervous about buying furniture on-line. I had found a kitchen table and chairs that I liked at Ashley furniture but Goedekers had the same piece for $500 LESS. So I was willing to take a chance. I sent an e-mail inquiry on July 4th not expecting a response until the following business day. I received a response within 2 hours...on a holiday!!!! My experience with Goedekers was flawless. The customer service was prompt and right to the point. They answered all of my questions, preferred to work with me via the phone rather than an anonymous e-mail order to ensure that what I ordered was exactly what I wanted. THEN when all was said and done, I received an HANDWRITTEN thank you note! What company does that these days? Everything was delivered with no shipping damage and no issues. I would definitely utilize Goedekers again!"

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.