Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

• Address: 13850 Manchester Road, St. Louis, MO, 63011
    • Contact: customerservice@goedekers.com
    • Phone: 636-207-7277
    • Customer Support: 1-888-768-1710
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday: 9:30am-5:30pm (CST)

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Product & services pricing Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
2017-02-18

Good deal but slow delivery

"The oven works well and we are quite happy about the product and price. It did take 30 days from when our credit card was charged to when the product was delivered and information on a delivery date was hard to come by, but all's well that ends well."

This review was modified by waguyton on February 21 2017 12:30:02 AM

2017-02-18

STAY AWAY, YES they are VERY CHEAP but in case of shipping damage (high likely) you will be left with NO HELP WHATSOEVER

"Caution: Stay away unless you OK to bet receiving damaged items. We ordered 3 items (white-glove delivery), and one of them (vent-hood) was damaged significantly in shipping (not on the outside but on the side where it was sitting on the pallet, invisible on simple visual inspection). I can't believe few other reviews were so true...

Our bad we could see the damage only when the pallet was removed by installers few days later after delivery. Guess what?? tried calling them immediately, sending picture, and tons of repeated email communication with no helpful response. While these guys have best prices, no point in ordering from them if items are "HIGHLY likely" you will get damaged items (perhaps in shipping) and THEY WON'T HELP YOU. Rarely a customer will be in position to open the item 100% from all sides from packaging & pallet while shipping company wait... STRONGLY suggest avoiding them. We are still working with Creditcard company to deal with them ...

This review was modified by shivarajan on February 21 2017 12:15:23 AM

2017-02-16

Very Happy

" I was skeptical about ordering appliances from another state but the savings was so large, I decided to give it a try. The appliances arrived and they were perfect! My one tiny complaint was that it took three weeks to deliver. I would definitely use them again just not on an appliance that I needed to replace immediately. "

This review was modified by Vikkilm on February 21 2017 12:00:13 AM

2017-02-15

"Love the furniture but delivery was terrible left all the wrapping from furniture on the front they delivered furniture at 530 in the am to lazy to put effort to get furniture in the house and to pay out of my pocket to have some one bring furniture into the house. Need to find new delivery company "

This review was modified by deelow2bad on February 17 2017 07:45:02 AM

2017-02-15

Over the top customer service

"I am so impressed with the attention to quality this company demonstrates. When my order was about to ship, they were not satisfied with the quality of the workmanship, so they asked contacted me and asked that they be allowed to have the product made again. They credited me $10 just for the delay in delivery! My custom product was perfect when it arrived. I am so impressed with their attention to quality and customer service."

This review was modified by jmurphy122 on February 17 2017 07:15:01 AM

2017-02-14

What a super easy way to order appliances...choose what you want and it is delivered.

"It was so much fun ordering on line. One reason is the way I was treated as a consumer. I was a person not just a walk in customer at a big department store or appliance store. Second, since I went to school at the University of Missouri in Columbia, MO...I knew that the service and customer reps would be extra nice because the company is located in Missouri. Gosh, I was right about this too. Even when we found out that one item was super backordered, the staff helped me choose another one, they changed the order the guess it...it was sent out."

This review was modified by sjtrucker on February 16 2017 09:30:02 PM

Great deal!

"You guys are awesome! Prices are great! Service is great! Delivery is awesome! So glad I found you! Thanks"

This review was modified by customwood_ss on February 16 2017 03:00:01 PM

Great Service

"This was our first order with Goedekers and we were pleased with their service and prices. The price we paid for our washer and dryer was well below what we found at other sites and this made us a bit nervous after reading a few bad reviews from other customers. The delivery company was also outstanding with very helpful delivery drivers."

This review was modified by Aaron_Sonomed on February 16 2017 03:00:01 PM

transaction occurred as expected

"transaction occurred as expected"

This review was modified by ormstee on February 16 2017 02:30:01 PM

Almost perfect!

"Would be perfect with a tiny bit more communication about delivery timeframe!"

This review was modified by terry-90587 on February 16 2017 02:00:06 PM

2017-02-14

Awesome prices and awesome salesman!

"We had an awesome experience. Would highly recommend Jack and Goedeker's. "

This review was modified by Mmv2639 on February 16 2017 12:15:01 PM

2017-02-14

"Great product and service!"

This review was modified by scbransfield on February 16 2017 11:15:01 AM

Modern look

"I like the four shelves this model has. Almost all TV stands have three. It holds all my components and my speakers, too. Its glass and chrome-look has a very modern look and updated my den. Did not like that the chrome-look pieces are thin metal tubes that get dented. There were a few with minor dents when I unwrapped them, so I had to make sure the dented sides were turned inward when I assembled it. There was a parts list but no instructions. Took a couple of hours to put together. "

This review was modified by suzanne_singleton on February 16 2017 09:30:01 AM

2017-02-13

Very Satisfied!

"My wife and I went into a furniture store and found a couch we wanted. On arriving home, I typed the name brand and code, and found Goedekers-Appliances offering the same exact piece of furniture for $150 less, and it would be delivered directly to my home. Imagine, saving money and not having to worry about picking it up. I'm sold. We bought it, knowing upfront that shipping would be a little timely. We were kept informed, and am pleased to report that we had a great experience in this purchase. Equally, we've now got the same couch we had found in a local furniture store, at a seriously reduced price, and I did not have to pay for delivery. Thanks Goedeker's. "

This review was modified by walker9573 on February 15 2017 09:45:01 PM

2017-02-13

Delivered when they said they would

"The package was easy to track and was deliver on the day they promised. Would order from Goedeker's again."

This review was modified by kevin-12108 on February 15 2017 12:00:01 PM

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.