Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

• Address: 13850 Manchester Road, St. Louis, MO, 63011
    • Contact: customerservice@goedekers.com
    • Phone: 636-207-7277
    • Customer Support: 1-888-768-1710
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday: 9:30am-5:30pm (CST)

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Product & services pricing Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10

Fast delivery, great price

"Merchandise delivered on time. Price was much lower than anyone local with free delivery and no sales tax."

2016-07-20

Smoothest online transaction ever!!!

"This is the first time I have ever ordered furniture online. I already knew the exact table I was searching for and when I compared prices, Goedekers one hands down. Free shipping was an added bonus! But my decision was really made when I talked to a very helpful sales associate. I was delighted to find out more about the history of Geodekers and even more pleased to find out this family business had real family values and was closed on Sundays. Shipping was really quick. My shipment arrived much sooner than expected and the table was well packed and protected. The new side table looks great next to the couch and was the perfect finish to our living room makeover. Thank you, Goedekers. I have recommended you to friends and will continue to shop with you in the future.
Sharon McCallum
Burlington, WA

Pleasantly surprised

"Not only are their prices fantastic, the customer service is top notch. I have already recommended them to many of my friends and family. I will definitely order more items from them. The white glove delivery and set up is a great option.

2016-07-20

Every major appliance we own.

"Missy at Goedekers was great. We just built a new house and had no major appliances. She assisted me in finalizing my choices with honest and helpful information. We got all our appliances at one time. Goedekers had a huge number of appliances to choose from and most if not all major brands. We finalized our decision and completed our order. We included white glove delivery which was worth every penny. The delivery crew was very courtious and delivered each appliance into the room we requested carefully and efficiently. The only down side was the time from order to delivery. In today's world you have to wait for shipping no matter where you buy. Over all Goedeckers did a great job and we would recommend them to anyone."

Freezer needed for 1/2 of a cow

"I love the ease of switching from freezer/refrigerator...just turn the dial.

The shelves make access to smaller items convenient. There is ample room for 344lbs of meet with plenty leftover room.

I would give 5 starts across the board if it wasn't for the unpleasant interaction with delivery driver. The shipping is subcontracted out, so they are not Goedeker employees.

Great price but...

"The price was great, the actual delivery went well but there was a gap in communication from when I ordered my refrigerator to shortly before it was delivered. Goedekers referred me to the trucking company for delivery inquiries and the trucking company was entirely non-responsive. For about three weeks I had no idea as to when the refrigerator would be delivered to my home. It was a little frustrating because I moved into a new house which didn't have an existing refrigerator. Like I say, the price couldn't be beat - especially in light of no sales tax or delivery expense - but the lack of communication definitely dampened my experience."

2016-07-19

Took a while, but was delivered eventually

"Goedeker's uses a third party delivery company. So, apparently it takes time for the 3rd party to receive the item and THEN get it to you. My couch took about 3 weeks to arrive. The 3rd party wasn't so cooperative with me when I called asking where my couch was....But like I said, it eventually got there. "

good job

"oven was just what i ordered, customer service was super helpful, price was several hundred under the competition, delivery took 4 weeks which is long but what i was told "

2016-07-18

white glove install, nothing full service about it

"I don't understand the 200 uncharge for the white glove service, as refrigerator white glove just means they wheel the refrigerator into your kitchen and that is it! As Goedekers uses a 3rd party service to do the white glove "service" just disappointed on the service and cost.
Thanks,
melissa dionne

2016-07-18

Fresh and clean purchase experience!!

"Bought a set of washer dryer pieces that I knew were on back order. Communication re: updates was great and not terribly annoying in the frequency. Everything went extremely smoothly from the ordering process to scheduling delivery and then to delivery at our home. Even the carrier who wasn't fully installing was careful to bring the units inside and point out the drum bolts that needed to be removed prior to first use.
I've been very PLEASED with the LG wash and dry programs on this pair. Great performance! Would recommend to anyone! Here's hoping for longevity and continued excellence!

Happy customer!

"Purchasing appliances from Goedekers saved me a hundreds of dollars. The delivery was very smooth. I would definitely order through this company again. Susan"

2016-07-18

Friendly, courtesy sales staff. Slow delivery

"It took six weeks to receive our appliances. I t appears this company sells them before having them in stock. The price is so good I will order again unless I need an appliance immediately. White glove service was friendly and professional. The only think you need to know is that after they unpack the appliances the shipping boxes are left fore to discard. "

2016-07-18

"Great product! Fast shipping. No damages!"

2016-07-18

"I got a great deal on all new kitchen appliances. Items were on backorder, but arrived within 1 week of them being back in stock."

Excellent Merchant!

"I was doing my kitchen renovation and ordered all the new appliances thru Goedekers. The price was very competitive. It took a little while to receive the appliances but that was mainly due the manufacture availability of the products. Goedekers emailed every week to keep me abreast of the shipping status. I had several appliance rebates that required product serial number for the rebate submission. The customer reps. went above and beyond to ensure that I get all the necessary info. on-time for the rebate submission. Overall, I am very satisfied with the experience and definitely will shop with Goedekers again."

This review was modified by Vince_kh on July 18 2016 09:16:26 AM

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,535 merchant members.