Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review Goedekers-Appliances by clicking a star below.
2017-05-20

Extended warranty

"Had problems with extended warranty company purchased through Goedekers. Called Goedekers and they contacted the company and were able to straighten it out. "

2017-05-18

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SHIPPING

"we ordered kitchen appliances, on 5/8/17 we had the wrong fridge and a damaged range delivered. Goedeker's DOES NOT CARE about fixing their mistake. We have now been living 10 days with NO appliances! They will not expedite new appliances, they have offered NOTHING to compensate. We do not even have an estimated delivery date yet. I am livid with this company and will NEVER use them again!!!"

2017-05-18

"I would have appreciated a call about imminent delivery cuz it was by chance I read my emails that day of delivery and was able to quickly arrange my schedule around it. Delivery was very easy. Those guys were helpful, cheerful, went above and beyond expectation.
I can't believe how smoothly it all worked...no shipping costs...great deal. Thank you

very satisfied

"We ordered a complete GE Cafe series set and received the order within the three week time period they expected. Although the grates for the stove top were missing, I called and spoke to a customer service agent and they were able to get them to me next day. I can't enough about how simple and easy shopping with Goedekers was. I will shop here again first before looking elsewhere.

2017-05-17

Good online buying service best pricing----Underiformed shipping information

"Bought washer dryer online. Could not beat the price. Stated as leaving warehouse on an acceptable date. However unknown to buyer is delivery times. Warehouse to me is something Goedekers has control over. But I was informed after this,,, they work with many 3rd parties, I should have known. So it took over 3 weeks for my items to arrive. Albeit across a few states. Still Wells Fargo Stage lines and the pony express could have delivered faster.. And shipping time vs processing time are 2 different processes,,,, But thank you for a great price!

Below is the shipping info and a canned answer to my inquire to where the items are.

Shipping Options & Information

Here at Goedeker's we want your shopping experience to be hassle-free from beginning to end. That is why when you order with us, you can rest assured that your appliances will be delivered to your home as quickly as possible. Our customer service team is here to communicate with you every step of the way so you may have an accurate schedule of when your delivery will arrive.

Please Note: Shipping time is typically 1-2 weeks for most brands. Some brands, and some models, are considered “Special Order” by the manufacturer, meaning they are custom made or made-to-order. Shipping times for these will vary, from 2-12 weeks, depending on the product and manufacturer. Shipping to remote locations may cause a delivery delay of 3-5 days.

AND the CANNED answer

Good Afternoon ,

Thank you for being a valued Goedekers customer, your order has shipped and is currently in transit. Please be advised that we do not keep any of these items in stock. They are purchased from third party companies, so this may have been why delivery has been delayed. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. You can track your order at https://www.amtrucking.com tracking number

Horrible Customer Service

"Completely horrible customer service. Be prepared to be lied too. I ordered my couch and was told the delivery can be scheduled in the evening so I do not have to take a day off work. First lie. I was told by the delivery people that they will only deliver between the hours of 9am-1pm or it will be delivered NEXT MONTH. I take a day off work then the day of the delivery they tell me that it wasn't loaded on to the truck, tough luck it will be delivered next week. Sent an email to the support team and owner of the company, NO REPLY. "

Pretty good

"Good prices.I thought it was free shipping.... But still got charged $100.... Was still a better price than the other sites."

looks nice

"product looks nice, we also ordered installation service from the site, it works well, price is the best I can find."

Great customer service!

"I ordered lanterns from here for my wedding decor and they arrived quickly! One of the lanterns was broken and they responded very quickly to work to get me a replacement from the manufacturer."

Perfect Table

"I was looking for a table for our RV. It had to be just the right size and I found it! It arrived in excellent condition and is perfect. Lots of compliments so far."

Samsung Range

"I recently purchased a Samsung slide-in gas range. From order intake to delivery to NC took 5 Days total!
The customer service after order was superb. I could not be happier with the sales, service and logistics from Goedekers. I would recommend them to anyone!

2017-05-16

GOEDEKERS - TRUSTED TO ALWAYS PUTS ITS CUSTOMER FIRST !

"Relatively new to Goedekers, but each time I order from it, I find customer service to be exemplary.
Thank you Goedekers, for knowing that, in putting your customers first, your customers will continue
to come back to you for their all of their purchases.
Continued success!

M. Licari
New York

Perfect

"It was exactly what I would expect. On time and not damage, with a good price"

Couch Purchase

"Despite the delay, the couch arrived in perfect condition.
Great purchase and I saved over $400.

Tv stand

"Excellent service from delivery and the product was very good quality!"

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.