Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

• Address: 13850 Manchester Road, St. Louis, MO, 63011
    • Contact: customerservice@goedekers.com
    • Phone: 636-207-7277
    • Customer Support: 1-888-768-1710
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday: 9:30am-5:30pm (CST)

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
2017-01-06

Beyond expections!

"I have made 3 purchases from Goedekers and am completely blown away by their great customer service, follow up and on-time delivery. The prices are great, I've shopped all 3 purchases and apples-to-apples, they saved me mega bucks. Thanks, Goedekers! I'll be back."

2017-01-03

Highly recommend them! Just be sure you understand how the policies work, and stay on top of your order.

"I had an overall wonderful experience with Goedekers. I initially placed my order for kitchen appliances (GE slate range, fridge, dishwasher, and microwave) over the phone with Nate. While he was a little pushy about extended warranties and white glove service, I politely declined multiple times, and the order was placed. As we weren't moving into the new house for a few months, I elected to do a hold, and I sent back the email regarding my confirmation of the hold policy. A few days later I called back because I noticed that the coupon code I had mentioned wasn't applied to my initial order. Chelsea was wonderful and applied a credit to my card for the coupon code, and it actually came up in conversation that my order was NOT placed on hold... fortunately, one of the items within my order was on back order, so that would have held up the delivery anyways. After some thought, I decided to cancel the back ordered item because I didn't want that one item to hold up my other three from being delivered. I had actually called a few times before my items were delivered because I noticed that the appliances had gone cheaper than when I ordered it, and every time there were no questions asked and the credit for the difference was applied to my card, and they were also able to update me on the status of the other items in my order and when they were expected to arrive at their location. The items were actually delivered sooner than expected, and the delivery service was wonderful. Though I only paid for curbside delivery, the two gentlemen from a.m. delivery actually brought the items into my house and unpackaged them for me and put them in their proper locations. All of my appliances arrived in perfect, brand-new condition and have been working wonderfully for the past month.

I was a little hesitant after my first phone experience and the pushiness, and as well as after reading reviews online, but I could not be happier with my decision to choose from Goedeckers and I have recommended it to many! People just need to stay on top of the order and the status, and they also have to realize that if an item is on back order there's potential it could take months for it to arrive! And also, when your item arrives, inspect it thoroughly! If it's not in satisfactory condition, DO NOT sign for or accept it!! If you do, then it's on you now!

This review was modified by Nullie870 on January 03 2017 01:42:38 PM

2016-12-23

Avoid. Selling items not in stock

"Avoid this seller. Poor customer service. Took over a week to find out the item was back ordered, and only after I chased for information. How can a company advertise and take money for items they don't even have available to sell???

2016-12-22

Great product, service and packaging

"Had a great experience with this company. The loft bed looks good in final version but required approx 6 hours of work split up over two days with two people helping. It's a project for sure and at times frustrating bc the instructions have no words and the parts are not labeled so we recommend you lay out each part and identify for yourself what it is and which end is the right end before even starting. "

2016-12-20

All is well that ends well

"Ordered 4 counter height stools. Arrived on time and exactly what we wanted. One exception, one stool had an issue with the welding. Goedekers handled the problem beautifully. They contacted the company/ manufacturer and had a replacement sent right away. No hassle at all. Will definitely order from them in the future. As everyone knows, it's how a company treats you when something goes wrong that counts in long run. Great customer service made all the difference. Thank you"

2016-12-16

love my chair

"Communication was terrific in appraising of delivery stages and chair is better than expected."

2016-12-15

Great customer service for a poor quality product

"Purchased a duo modern couch which turned out to be poor quality, also had issues with the shipping (drop shipped for curbside delivery by the manufacturer when I had paid for entryway delivery option)...couch had visible staples along a splitting g seam upon arrival, also thin fabric with wear marks along pressure points and multiple buttons popped off in the first few weeks of wear. Customer service was excellent and easily accessible throughout the repair and eventual return process. Would never buy a duo modern product again but would definitely purchase from Goedeker's online again."

2016-12-15

Great furniture

"Listing was not correct when ordering and was told that the set came complete, once I was billed the description was only for the bed, I called the salesman and he was very apologetic and offered me a small discount and advised he would refund me the purchase if I no longer wanted the set. I ordered the remaining pieces because I really did want the complete set. Although it was a lot more money, it was still worth the price after all. Very satisfied with the courtesy of the company and the shipping company was top notch delivering all pieces inside my home. "

Go Goedekers!

"Watched for several months waiting for a particular product to become available. Wala! There it was and I received excellent service, even having to order an additional part. Your service is great."

Love the prices

"The price was great. Better than anywhere else. Purchased from the before. Delivery isn't great. You pay $99 for white glove but they do nothing but bring it into the house. For that reason I can't buy my appliance packages that I need for rentals."

Loveeee it!

"Headboard is so much more beautiful in person! Just wish it came with screws to connect it to the metal frame. I am so happy with my purchase!"

Superb Online Experience

"Bought a beautiful, very competitively priced leather sofa through Goedeker Website. The entire process was smooth and seamless. The sofa arrived ahead of schedule, obviously carefully shipped, and was exactly what we expected.

Well done Goedekers!

2016-12-12

"I got a good product at a good price in a timely manner. Good experience for me."

This review was modified by blake_todd on December 12 2016 04:31:21 PM

Great bargain

"Backordered, but good communication of status as it evolved. Unfortunately it was delayed a couple times from original estimate. Since it still arrived in time to collect rebate, I was happy."

2016-12-12

Happy with Goedekers from start to finish

"After searching the internet trying to find table lamps, I found Goedekers, They offered the lamps I wanted by half the price of the nearest competitor with free shipping. The site was easy to navigate, shipping was faster than stated and the lamps were well packaged and easy to put together. This company goes to the top of my list."

This review was modified by Imlovinlife on December 12 2016 10:33:00 AM

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.