Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

• Address: 13850 Manchester Road, St. Louis, MO, 63011
    • Contact: customerservice@goedekers.com
    • Phone: 636-207-7277
    • Customer Support: 1-888-768-1710
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday: 9:30am-5:30pm (CST)

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Product & services pricing Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10

2016-08-29

"Perfect and even better than expected. Can't wait to buy something else from Goedekers.....

Just what I needed

"Good price. Furniture arrived as promised. Took 2 days to put it together, but it was exactly what I needed. Thanks!"

Cooking

"Cooktop arrived ahead of schedule."

Exceeded Expectations

"The bed I ordered not only arrived on time--it arrived ahead of time, in perfect condition, and exactly as advertised--at a very competitive cost. How could you ask for more?"

Washin Dishes

"Great communication = Easy Purchase = Best price anywhere. Item arrived perfect condition and easy delivery.

We're now washin dishes propertly + Quietly and easily = Go ELECTROLUX

2016-08-29

Goedeckers shines but choice of carrier dulls the deal

"I ordered an Ashley Porter Coffee Table. The website was easy to navigate, and the transaction was stress free. Goedekers kept me appraised of the progress, and expected in stock date, and update delivery status.

My negative experience came when Fed Ex dropped off the box. I could see after they left, there was some gouges in the box. My experiences with UPS and FedEx, is that they manhandle the heavy, bulky items. They have a handtruck, but items are slammed down.

The manufacturer did an great job of trying to pack/protect the edges, but my table had some minor damages at 2 corners and a small scratch on tabletop. Due to the damage being minor, but noticeable, I elected not to call and have to deal with repacking/resending table back.
Especially, if a new table would be delivered by FedEx.

So, as I mentioned I would definitely order through Goedeckers again, but would hope they would use a freight company with a higher regard for the customer, even if I had to pay shipping charge.

Excellent tv stand

"Everything is as it should be. It was very well packaged and easy to assemble."

Go with Godekers

"Every experience we had from beginning to end was terrific...Extremely wonderful people to work with.

2016-08-28

"Overall, I was very pleased."

Dishwasher and Microwave.. Good

"Bought two Samsung products. Little slow on delivery to Georgia compared to big box stores. Arrived undamaged and in good working order. My wife is in love with the black stainless. Thank you. Customer service was excellent. "

Super Comfy

"After purchasing this quilt, I will never go back to buying a comforter again. I've always admired and wanted a quilt, but the price always stopped me from purchasing one. I bought this at an awesome price! Has excellent durability. Well put together. Overall, just beautiful! Had an awesome purchasing experience. Super fast shipping and had incredible staff who, if/when needed, was quick to respond and kept me updated as to the status of my order. Will definitely buy from them again!! "

2016-08-27

Great prices for great quality products!

"Overall, I've had a very good experience with Goedekers and would buy from them again. I returned my furniture purchase, however, because it was a good bit firmer than I was expecting. That is my fault for not researching well enough, however, not theirs in any way. If you know exactly what you want and have tried it out in person, Goedekers' prices are hard to beat!"

Great deal!

"I ordered my dresser for hundreds less than I found anywhere after looking for months for this dresser. Not only was it priced well below all the other sites but I also received free shipping! My item was on back order but I received constant updates and was very pleased. I would definitely recommend them. "

Clean Deal

"Ordered a Bosch dishwasher but had one digit off in the part number. Worked with customer service, three different contacts in two days, and completely cleared up my mistake. Very nice people to work with. Product was out of stock, expected availability was made clear, and expected delivery date was fine with us. Product arrived undamaged although the packaging was destroyed during shipment. This was a first time purchase from Goedekers, won't be the last."

Superb

"Earlier delivery than quoted...Delivered in perfect condition."

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,512 merchant members.