• Goedekers-Appli Goedekers-Appliances Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10

"The product was everything I expected it to be. The only negative comment might be that I did not know when to expect delivery of the item. Other than that, the experience was a good one."

modified review Rep reply posted May-18-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“We're sorry delivery was confusing for you. We try our best to be as transparent as possible with delivery times. We're so glad you are happy with your product!”

"Absolutely love my Maytag refrigerator! The whole experience with Goedeckers was perfect! I was slightly apprehensive as they were far from my Plainfield Il home.. but being as they are Christian and so am I , I trusted on that!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-18-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thank you for your kind words, Susiek65! We're so happy you love your Maytag!”

"Got a great price on a great microwave! Fast delivery and installation. They removed the old microwave and disposed of it. I am very satisfied with this company, the site and the service. I would highly recommend them "

modified review Rep reply posted May-15-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thanks so much for your positive comments! We are glad to hear that you had a good experience. Enjoy your new microwave!”

"Extremely pleased with customer service and product I ordered. Pricing was fantastic. "

modified review Rep reply posted May-15-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“We're so glad to hear you were satisfied ordering with us!”

"Very satisfied with your product."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“So glad your product is as desired!”

"Great price and fast delivery. "

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thanks for the comments!”

"Great service. Will shop again."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive comments!”

"I Am a custom cabinet contractor I have never waited 30 days for a D/W to show up you have lost me. "

“Hello Joel,

We are very sorry about the delay you experienced in the delivery of your dishwasher. We hope the product is still to your satisfaction.
Best of luck to you with your custom contracting business, and have a blessed day.”

"Love it!!!! Will buy from them again!!!"

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thanks so much for your positive review! We're glad you are happy!”

"I loved the website! So easy to use. We had ordered a complete selection to furnish our kitchen remodel. There were a few issues with back orders but actually worked out perfectly. So thankful for a company with quality and integrity. May God continue to Bless their company."

modified review Rep reply posted May-12-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“We're so glad you liked our website and we were able to assist you with your home shopping!”

"When I purchased this item it was on back order, they were on top of notifications on when I was expected to have my order shipped as well as delivered. Once I received the tv stand it was pretty easy with the help of a friend, directions weren't as clear as I would have hoped but overall it was a smooth put together & I love it !!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-08-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thanks for your positive review, and we're so glad you're happy with your TV stand! Have a blessed day.”

"Everything was handled professionally."

modified review Rep reply posted May-07-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thanks for your positive review!”

"The price of my refrigerator was 40% lower than Home Depot! I bought the white glove delivery service which was awesome! The shipping time I was given when I placed the order was exactly correct. Overall, I couldn't be happier with my purchase from Goedeckers and will shop with them next time I need to make a major purchase. "

modified review Rep reply posted May-07-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“We're so glad you were satisfied ordering with us! Thanks for the positive review, and have a blessed day!”

"Good experience- delivery as scheduled."

modified review Rep reply posted May-06-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thanks! We appreciate the kind words!”

"Everyone at Goedekers did a great job ..... I love my cooktop!

Elizabeth A. Garland

modified review Rep reply posted May-06-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Hey Elizabeth, Thanks so much for your positive review! Enjoy your new cooktop!”

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.