Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review Goedekers-Appliances by clicking a star below.
2017-04-25

Great quick service all appliances arrived in perfect condition

"Ordered Monday and received items all together 4 days later. Courteous driver and brought heavy boxes into house"

Love my new sectional!

"My experience with Goedekers was great! The initial ordering process was very easy and I absolutely love my new sectional. I did have numerous issues with delivery however. The first shipping company did not do in home deliveries even though I paid for that service so the sectional had to be shipped back to Goedekers and delivered by a different company. The second shipping company that delivered my couch showed up and said only 8 stairs were included in the in home delivery fee. A typical flight of stairs is 16 and 8 stairs would not even get them inside my building! After nearly 45 minutes, their supervisor finally approved them delivering the couches for no additional fee. During both shipping debacles Goedekers customer service representative Sarah went above and beyond to ensure my issues were resolved. I cannot thank her enough for her support. I love my sectional and would recommend Goedekers to my family and friends!"

GE cafe 36" stove top

"The stove top came sooner than expected. We were to be notified by the shopping company when it would arrive and they never did. Luck had it that someone was at home when it came. the box had some damage but the contents were not damaged.
I love the new stove top. The controls are excellent and it is so easy to keep clean. It has an awesome look.

Great job!

"Got my absolutely gorgeous rich deep teal chairs. They were delivered in great condition and when they were expected. They were also the most reasonably priced for these particular chairs. Very happy. Would order from this company again. "

Best prices , service , and delivery

"My experience was great I ordered on line the sales rep was patient with me , and also help me chose my 2 items . Delivery was great came when it said no complaints"

Surprised and happy!

"When I bought my fridge for such a low price I figured there was a chance it was a scam and I'd end up fighting with Visa to cancel the charges.

I was wrong. The service and delivery was perfect. I could not be happier and I've been bragging to my friends about how well this purchase went.

Geese are gone.

"Our condo complex was inundated with geese in December of 2016. First a few and then dozens. I tried cardboard coyotes and they did not work. Then I obtained three (3) yellow solar powered blinking lights. Placed them on the property the first week of April and the Geese are Gone. Well Done. "

Great service

"Item shipped quick, arrived perfect and is fantastic."

Great service

"Had ordered stove from HH Gregg and we know where they went. So had to find another one. Wanted same model. Ordered online. Shipping took about 3-4 weeks but other than that it was great. They kept me posted with updates. "

2017-04-24

Fantastic service and best price nationwide online

"I ordered a recliner online. I was skeptical since it seemed too good a deal to be true especially since it was a bulky piece of furniture requiring special freight shipping. Well I was pleasantly surprised that it was delivered fast and free even before it was originally promised. UNDAMAGED and to my amazement it was also the correct piece of furniture. I was expecting a damaged or incorrect item to arrive. This was the most pleasant experience with a retailer that I've had in a very long time. Now if only Goedeker's would sell cars!"

Nice pillow

"I was pleased with my purchase but processing /shipping very slow"

Enjoying My New Fridge!

"I had a great experience with Goedeker's. The price for my LG refrigerator was great, and the refrigerator is working like a charm. I did wait for 4 weeks for my fridge to ship and make its way to middle Georgia. The carrier was helpful, but did not give me a lot of leeway on when they could deliver the fridge. But overall it was a good buy, and a good buying experience. "

2017-04-24

Delivery guys were a mess

"Love the couch, the delivery people were awful and had no clue what they were doing."

Great

"Ordered a futon. The boxes (3) arrived in good condition. The pieces were not dinged or scratched. Instructions were easily followed and all needed pieces were included. Got a great deal and the futon is very high quality, beautiful mattress (corduroy), all wood construction for the base, sturdy. Would shop again. "

Great Deal !!!

"Although my washer was back ordered, Goedeker's price was $80.00 less that Home Depot's (on sale price), no sales tax and free shipping - I saved almost $200.00 - It was well worth the wait !!! "

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.