• Goedekers-Appli Goedekers-Appliances Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10

"I was very happy with my purchase from Goedeker's, my Samsung induction slide in range arrived in perfection condition and a great price! I was very reluctant to order due to some reviews I read on line about items arriving damaged, but Goedeker's stresses to inspect the item when it arrives in case there is damage during shipment, to hold the shippers responsible if there is damage. There was also talk online of long shipping times. When I went to my account online at Goedeker's, it said my item had shipped and the expected arrival time from the shipping company was on July 7, 2015, but when I called customer service, the person was very helpful and nice, she said that the shippers put that as an arbitrary date until it starts scanning and that it shipped out on June 2 and it should take 7-10 to get to me. I received a call from the shippers on June 8 saying that they could set up a time for delivery as soon as the June 9, 2015. My order was placed late on May 25, 2015, I feel the shipping time was very reasonable since I live in the Pacific Northwest. I just had the range dropped shipped and the delivery people were very nice. I would definitely purchase from Goedeker's again."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thank you for your comments on our service. We are so glad that everything arrived in good condition. We strive to keep all our customers informed on their order. Thank you again!”

"Love all our appliances and the prices we got on them fromGoedekers."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thanks for your comments! Glad you love your appliances!”

"Great experience. Criticized by family members for purchasing out of state, sales in Missouri, transportation from the Brooklyn NY warehouse with delivery to OH. Although the transaction beginning with Melanie, knowledgeable and courteous sales associate, through the excellent communication of Mike at AMD with updates on the delivery and to the door delivery by Alex could not have been better. Thanks to everyone involved and oh yes no sales tax, sorry Gov. Kasich ! !"

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“No sales tax is very nice, especially when ordering high-priced appliances. Thanks for your review!”

"Got a sectional sofa set with an ottoman. But the ottoman is a little unmatching in color and little too wide and may have been a returned item as it already had legs attached. But, the rest of the transaction is great and Goedekers staff has been excellent and very helpful on the phone."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“We're sorry your ottoman is not what you expected. If you are ever unhappy with a purchase, please call us immediately and we will try to remedy the situation. Thank you for your review.”

"I purchased a retro chair as a Christmas gift for my wife. Even though it took five months on back order from China, Customer Service kept us informed and was very courteous and helpful! The chair is beautiful and my wife is delighted with it and with Goedekers!"

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“We always strive to keep our customers in the know about their orders, no matter how long it takes. Thank you for your review! So glad your wife loves the chair.”

"Took forever to get someone to help but once I talked to Lisa Roderick she resolved the issue immediately and I am very happy about that!"

Rep reply posted Jun-26-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“We're glad our customer service could come through to you! Lisa will be pleased to hear your kind words.”

"Arrived very quickly and in perfect shape, will definitely keep them in mind when decorating my house. I just happened to stumble upon them while browsing online, so glad I did. :) "

Rep reply posted Jun-26-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thank you for trusting us with your business! We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with your purchase.”

"I was very happy with the purchase experience at Godeckers. Everyone I spoke to was very helpful. I definitely would purchase from them again. "

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thank you for your kind comments!”

"Easy ordering, great price, product was perfect. My only issue was it took 3 weeks for delivery. I actually received a call from Goedekers asking how I liked my product, and it had been sitting in a local warehouse for a week waiting to be delivered. I will say that the customer service people were wonderful and tracked the issue down, then delivery happened quickly from that point."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“We're sorry about the delay with your delivery. We are constantly working to improve this aspect of our business and only work with the best shipping companies out there. Otherwise, we're glad to hear you were satisfied with your order. Have a blessed day.”

"Everything was as order and delivered with no issues at all. Great service. I did order my appliances thinking they would come with in 3-4 weeks as stated when I ordered them. However they continued to be back ordered for quite some time which isn't ideal when you want to finish a remodel but understandable. I was always updated about the status of my order via email and also given the option to change my order for something in stock instead of waiting. All over experience A+! Thank you. I will definently order from Goedekers again!"

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“We apologize about your items being backordered. Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of our manufacturers, and as such the availability of appliances is subject to change. We appreciate your patience and are glad you're happy with your purchase!”

"It took 3 weeks to get the appliances, (I anticipated that)

The delivery company was not prepared for the delivery.

I ordered the white glove delivery and they had no tools to unpack. They delivery peolple broke my leatherman multi tool, and scratched my cedar deck.

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“We are very sorry about what you experienced during your White Glove Delivery. Such behavior is unacceptable, and we will pass along your feedback on this matter.”

"Ordered refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and range. All prices were better than any local store. Received multiple emails throughout the process detailing timeframes and expectations. Also received emails detailing rebates I may have qualified for and links to the appropriate forms! Shipping was earlier than anticipated but not inconvenient. Once scheduled, delivery was prompt and the men were very pleasant. Everything arrived in excellent condition. Could not be more pleased."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“We're so glad you are happy with your experience at Goedeker's. Rebates are an excellent way to save even more money on your purchase and we try to make it as simple as possible. Thank you for your review!”

"Products were great but drawer of coffee table was damaged in shipment. There were other minor dings to end tables but we accepted those. Drawer was replaces in a prompt manner."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“We do apologize about the damage to your coffee table. We're glad we could offer you a resolution that was satisfactory.”

"Incredible customer service-unbeatable price+awesome fast delivery"

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thank you for your comments!”

"Generally a good experience. We ordered a number of appliances, that were eventually delivered. Great prices and good customer service when we were finally able to contact them. We did have to cancel one order, due to a backorder status that kept changing, but had no problem in cancelling. There were some shipping issues and unusual delays, but again Goedekers followed that status and kept us informed. Will buy again from them and do reccommend."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thank you for your comments. We are always trying to improve this process, and backordered items can definitely have an impact on the timing of an order. Thank you again.”

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.