Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
Voice your opinion! Review Goedekers-Appliances by clicking a star below.
2017-09-23

Smooth purchase and return

"Purchased 5 appliances and returned one because I ordered the wrong size. Everything went smoothly"

very good

"drop off pros did just what I wanted nice equipment. I installed wife very happy"

2017-09-22

Great customer service, slow shipping

"Goedekers is great! The price is the best anywhere and their customer service is fast and efficient. And, we love the new washer! The only down side was the slow shipper, which is out of Goedekers control. The washer was out of stock and took several weeks to come in, that's no one's fault, but the shipping took twice as long as predicted (30 days). The final result is we have a great washer at a great price. Thanks,"

2017-09-22

Good

"I'm not install yet!
Will update after i install maybe next week.

2017-09-21

Horrible Shopping Experience

"This is the response from seller when they can not manage the poor service provided by AMH Trucking...for weeks they schedule, reschedule, no show and or show up at the wrong 4hour delivery window. Then when you try to get a refund they try to hit you with a $250 shipping charge when the seller provides free shipping. Of course they don't answer the phones because they are always on a JEWISH holiday. What a horrible horrible shipping company and I don't think much of the customer service provided by the seller. Will NEVER buy from them again and WARN all to NEVER buy from seller or shipper!!!!!!!!

__________________________
Hello,
I first and foremost would like to apologize about the inconvenience with AMH. I am going to get a hold of AMH tomorrow to see what is going on with this rescheduling. Unforeseen I can not get in touch with them today as it is a Jewish holiday and they are closed. If you are wanting to cancel this order and get a refund it is shipping charge of $250.05 with a total refund of $106.03. Please let me know what you are willing to do. Order #6000974.

Tiffany Roderick | Customer Service Specialist
GOEDEKER's

13850 Manchester Rd. | Ballwin, MO 63011
tiffany.roderick@goedekers.com
888-768-1710 EXT 312
www.goedekers.com

2017-09-19

Good when they got it

"Took two months to get them other than that it was good. "

2017-09-19

Very pleased

"Ordering was easy, Good quality, delivery was questionable. "

2017-09-18

Excellent!

"Driver called me to be sure I am at home and delivery to my house with no problem. Nothing to complaint. "

2017-09-18

step stool

"The stool was a little bit to small for my feet, but my husband likes it and has the stool in his office"

2017-09-17

Love the product (firepit table) & the care given the delivery, but would have appreciated notice that our product was back-ordered.

"I had to call to find out that our fire pit table was back-ordered. Wondered why I wasn't given notification on when the delivery would take place and was confused by the general notices I was emailed...The emails had no clear information in them...Thank goodness they contained a phone number so that I could call to get info about the delay. (I ordered in July; I called in August to see what was up; the fire pit table was delivered in mid-September.) It IS beautiful ❣️"

excellent

"Refrigerator came on time and in excellent condition. Good customer notifications along the way. Price was as low as any seller on Amazon."

Easy and great price

"Easy and great price. Store experience online was great shipping little disappointed overall would shop again was happy "

2017-09-17

Fast and what you ordered

"Very fast delivery. Will be ordering again ver soon."

Slow but Sure

"Great price and customer service so far. Free shipping was slow "

2017-09-16

Great Product, Ssssslllllllllllllooooooooowwwwwwwwwww shipping

"To be fair, there was no promise or guarantees that the carry bag would be here in 48 hrs. It was very specific in saying 2-3 months. That's a LONG TIME, however, the bag is well made and I'm happy with the purchase. My advise: Get the scale, keep it stored in the box until the case arrives. DON'T be in a hurry to get everything together. Overall, I'm very happy with the purchase!"

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.