• Goedekers-Appli Goedekers-Appliances Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

2015-07-25

"Great water softener. fast shipping. Finally installed it and works like a charm."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Glad you're pleased with your product!”

2015-07-25

"I really liked the range I received. The price was great , but product availability was not clear. Waited a month, but that was OK. The box that the product came in was in poor shape, but the product was still ok except for minor rear leg damage which doesn't mean anything. I would be concerned about the handling of their product. IF YOU ARE INTO SaVING SOME BUCKS, GIVE THEM A TRY."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback about our shippers and how we display our product availability. We appreciate any comments we receive, because they help us improve!”

2015-07-25

"Fast,and the logistics people were off the chain.I would order from you again.

Thanx Greg H"

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thanks for the review! We're glad you were satisfied with our service.”

2015-07-24

"There is a slight dent at the very top of the fridge. I probably should have called them to get some $$off, but i didnt. Best prices by far, super crew set up fridge for us. We love the fridge!!"

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thanks for your review! We're glad you're pleased with your new fridge. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in touch.”

2015-07-24

"Great experience! Customer Service was friendly during the order process, and the refrigerator arrived promptly and the delivery team helped bring it in. Haven't even finished remodeling yet, so haven't used the refrigerator yet, but it looks great!"

Rep reply posted Jul-24-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“So glad you were happy with our service! Hope the remodel continues to go well!”

2015-07-24

"Ship the "back order" table faster than I expected"

Rep reply posted Jul-24-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Glad you were satisfied with the delivery timing!”

2015-07-23

"Two problems. Delivery company did not give notice just showed at door. Delivery delay created several problems with final installation . Second problem electric cord not included for dishwasher. Was paid for. Caused second installation delay and expense.

Both problems easily avoidable. Cost you a star.

Bill Crawford "

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“We're sorry about the issues you experienced. Your feedback about the delivery company will be passed along. If there is any way we could assist you further, please contact us at customerservice@goedekers.com.”

2015-07-23

"Excellent service. Originally, one product was out of stock but they provided timely information via phone and delivery was good: Product arrived without damage (even though box was damaged). For an online company, they are pretty good and would use them again."

Rep reply posted Jul-23-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're glad you were satisfied shopping with us.”

2015-07-22

"Satisfied PA Shopper! I ordered a GE Gas Range from Goedekers. They had the lowest delivered price, but I was a little nervous because I had never heard of them before. I spent sometime reviewing the positive reviews on line and decided to take a chance. After I placed the order, it took a few days for them to set up shipment and provide me with a schedule. Once I had a schedule, the GE Gas Range was delivered a day early, and was totally uncrated in my garage to show that their was no shipping damage. I installed the Gas Range myself and am very pleased with the GE Gas Range and the service that Goedekers provided. I would highly recommend them, and would definitely use them again. "

Rep reply posted Jul-23-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“We are so happy you were pleased with your order and delivery. Thank you for your thorough review! We hope to serve you again!”

2015-07-22

"Great job. Excellent service and pricing. My only complaint is the minimum number of characters required of this comment. :-)"

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Those character minimums are a real drag! :D Thank you for your review though! We greatly appreciate it! We hope to serve you again soon!”

2015-07-22

"Everything almost went fine, there was a little problem getting the item and installers here at the right time."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“I'm sorry you had issues with delivery and installation. We try to make this part of the process as easy and straightforward as possible. Thank you for your comments. We hope to serve you again.”

2015-07-22

"My product was on back order for 8 weeks which was disappointing but I was offered other options and the service I received was excellent."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“I'm sorry the product you wanted was backordered. Those things are often out of our control. Thank you for your comments and review.”

2015-07-21

"Best deal online, worth a couple extra days to save over $300 and the delivery guys were very nice and made sure I was happy before they left..."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Glad you were happy with our services! Thanks for your review!”

2015-07-21

"So far so good, the Avanti mini counter refrigerator is very quiet. However, the height is shorter than it looks in the web page. Need to find a short table to prop it up in order to not stooping too low for the frig."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“We're sorry your counter fridge is shorter than expected. Hopefully you can find the perfect table to set it on soon! Thanks for your comments!”

2015-07-21

"Beautiful, very quiet, I love it. "

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“So happy you love your product!”

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.