Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

• Address: 13850 Manchester Road, St. Louis, MO, 63011
    • Contact: customerservice@goedekers.com
    • Phone: 636-207-7277
    • Customer Support: 1-888-768-1710
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday: 9:30am-5:30pm (CST)

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Product & services pricing Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10

2016-02-02

"Got what I wanted at the best price, and I really shopped for the item. Delivered as promised"

Great Experience

"I found I needed a new gas stove. I searched online to find what would suit my needs. Once I found the one I wanted I shopped for best price. Goedeker's was the place! My new Samsung stove arrived on time and the delivery service was excellent!

I am enjoying my new stove!

2016-02-02

Best price online, great service

"Goedecker's had the best price online for this particular washer and dryer and the shipping was free, too. Even across the country! Their emails kept us well informed as to the processing of our order. Shipping was quick and delivered a week before we were expecting it. (Across the country remember) The delivery guys were really nice and unboxed my items for me so I could inspect them. The washer and dryer were in perfect order. Thanks Goedecker's."

Helpful, cheap, and fast

"Good experience -lowest price, good shipping, and customer service took care of problem with delivered product

Perfect!

"Ordered a portable bar and it is a perfect addition to my office. Price was reasonable and the granite on top of the bar makes it look very classy."

Awesome

"Awesome selection, pricing and delivery....so glad I went with Goedekers!!!"

Absolutely Amazing Appliance!

"We got an amazing gas range with a double oven for the best price anywhere! And to sweeten the deal the shipping was fast and free. I'll recommend Goedekers to everyone."

2016-02-01

"Great service and recvd the chairs very quickly. Sent numerous emails with delivery status so I was never wondering when they were shipped or being delivered. Loved the bar stools"

Best service ever!

"The table and chairs came exactly as described. There was a slight flaw in the seat and I called customer care and they took care of it right away. Got the new seats - no fuss - no muss! When you need service and get it - that's the best company service! Thanks Goedekers!
Kathy - Fairfield, CA

2016-02-01

Easy clean stove top and oven!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Whirlpool WFE715H0EE 30" Black Ice Electric Smoothtop Range - Convection. Great stove easy to clean looks great. Fast delivery, no problems great price. Very satisfied. Than you GOEDEKERS!!!!!!!!!!"

2016-02-01

"First time using this company--satisfied with the product & delivery."

Very happy customer

"I looked for my end table locally and the price was much higher and I would have had to pay 6% sales tax. Goedekers had the best price on the Internet and the shipping was free and no sales tax. The table arrive in perfect condition and very quickly. I will use them again if I need anything else. "

2016-02-01

"Very satisfied, received correct items, on time, undamaged. Would recommend to anyone.
great pricing!

Great Purchase

"It was very easy to deal with them. The only down side was that it seemed to take a little longer for the delivery then I was communicated or would have suspected."

Great Price

"Great price on a great product. Delivered on time and in good condition. Very satisfied and will use again."

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.