• Gocare.com

• Business Hours: M-F 8-5 pm

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Aloha GoCare So far, it was great getting coverage. I hope that if I ever need the service it will be just as easy. Mahalo, Karen"

"I love the prices and the fact that they will insure laptops long past their warranties. However, when they asked me for 2 pictures front and back of the device, I sent them. They then came back for additional pictures, top and bottom, and I sent those. THEN they asked for the serial number, all of which necessitated the removal of the protective shell. A pain at the worst but all they had to do was ask for these shots from the start and I would have been insured 3 days earlier. Waiting for them to send me each request delayed the process and I hope this does not repeat itself should I have a need for the insurance. Better communications would be appreciate. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-08-2015

GoCare, Gocare.com rep has responded

“GoCare is pleased to offer affordable protection plans for new and used laptops. We appreciate the time you took to provide feedback on your registration experience. We apologize for any frustration you encountered and can't wait to dazzle you with our claims process, should the need arise.

Your comments are very important to us and we have instituted changes to our registration process that will be visible in the coming months, based in part on your feedback. Thank you so much for trusting the protection of your laptop to us and helping us improve our customer experience.”

"Thank you for a quick and painless transaction!"

" After payment through PayPal it took 3 days excluding the weekend to finalize the policy. This was three days after the funds were paid from my account.
Pictures were requested of the device after the fact and it is not posted anywhere on their site. After pictures were sent I was sent a second email stating the pictures were not correct. After a second group were I was informed it was approved however it still took another 24 hours to show up in the account I was required to create just to request a policy. I hope they perform better on the other side.

"Excellent Job! Very happy! "

"I filed my first claim on 9/25. It took over two weeks to decide it was broken, but they said they would send a check on 10/13. It is now 11/10 and I still have nothing to show for it. I have contacted them numerous times and they will say, 'Your check will be there soon'. They still may eventually cover my claim, but waiting eight weeks is unacceptable. "

"Attempting to file a claim, waited over 10 minutes for online assistance.

Still have not received assistance, and have a student in need of functioning equipment.

Filed claim online, yet system continues to show no record of the claim.

I have receipt of payment for the insurance, but have received zero assistance.

"Quick, easy, great customer service"

"Very easy to enroll in the program"

"Everything went well but took more time than it should have."

"It was a normal transaction to buy a policy."

"Smooth and very clear directions. "

"very easy to get the insurance for the school Ipad"

"fast and easy checkout, easy to follow

"Very easy process, quick and easy hopefully we won't have to use it"

Share Gocare.com's store rating

Gocare.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gocare.com is a merchant member
Gocare.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.