Stores > Go-Parts

Customer service: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10

2016-05-24

Perfect Fit

"The part I ordered was perfect. The Youtube video I watched showed me how to install it. Maybe you should add some information on your website about how to look up videos that show you "how-to". Just a thought. "

2016-05-21

Not as described, wasted money

"Purchased a single side mirror for replacement of a damaged one. Their site said it would fit all models and trims and there was only one available for my truck. Upon arrival the mirror was a different style. My truck is the "classic" trim so it would fit but look terrible. I sent the item back and they did refund my money, but they didn't refund the original shipping charge so the cost to return was almost as much as the refund.

A mislabeled item causes me to waste money and time.

2016-05-19

Exactly what I needed

"Great customer service and great left rear view mirror. I did have a problem with not having an updated status online of when would I recieve my item but as sson as i emailed customer service they responded with all the information needed to track my item. "

2016-05-18

"Very happy with their service."

Fast and efficient!

"Parts came quickly with no damages. Very impressed "

QUICK AND EASY!

"Not a single problem great job!"

2016-05-16

"Best online parts order company
Would definitely recommend it to my friends.

2016-05-16

"Great experience they delivered the part on time "

Just what I needed

"Parts came in fast, we're exactly what I needed and the price was great, thanks. "

Go-Parts a go go.

"Got it, installed it, worked it. It's a go."

2016-05-16

Very easy and fast delivery!

"I was very pleased and didn't take much time at all to get here!"

2016-05-16

They didnt screw up the order

"They got it right, like they should have, what you want a cookie?"

As expected and on time

"The product was delivered as expected and on time. No complaints here"

2016-05-16

"-Easy to order on your web-site. Delivered quickly. Packaged perfectly. All Good!"

2016-05-15

Wrong part sent!!!

"I thought replacing and getting a passenger mirror for my son's 2001 Chevy Blazer would be an easy process. I easily found and ordered a reasonable priced mirror from Go-Parts. It arrived in a timely manner- everything going easy as I had hoped. As a single parent, we have no skills in auto repair so I hired someone to install the mirror. We coordinated our schedules and after removing door panel and old mirror (still everything going well), it was noticed the wrong part was sent :(. The mechanic replaced the old mirror and door panel and I paid him (it wasn't his fault you sent the wrong product). He helped me located another company to order the passenger mirror from. Since it was taking longer to get the mirror replaced (and the chance of an accident or ticket for my son increased), I bought a new mirror and chose priority mail for a speedy delivery. So now I have labor costs and a shipping cost added to my bill. I am frustrated at this point. The replacement mirror arrived from the other company and the mechanic and I coordinated a time to install it. It went smooth- like I expected the Go-Part Mirror was going to go. I once again paid him for his labor. So now I am paying twice to have a mirror installed! Go Parts did agree to send me a fred Fed Ex shipping label once I sent photos in to prove the wrong part was mailed. So I go to mail the box- unfortunately the Fed Ex Drop boxes do not accept boxes that size. So a waste of mileage and time. I finally located a shipping center where real people work to turn my box in. Unfortunately this will be in Des Moines or Ames Iowa. So once again I am spending time and mileage on returning the incorrect mirror. Needless to say-.. your company sending the incorrect mirror has been a major inconvenience both in terms of time and money. So NO I am not going to order from your company again and take the chance the wrong part will be sent. Good lesson to provide your stock room staff that select and ship parts. An error or inattentive action can highly frustrate a customer and cause you loss of future business. "

Share Go-Parts's store rating

Go-Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Go-Parts is a merchant member
Go-Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.