Stores > Go-Parts

Customer service: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10

2016-04-26

Delivered as promised!

"I am extremely pleased since the item came three days early was a perfect replacement.saving five times the cost at the dealer."

2016-04-22

"I was not sure who had this part and found a few companies, I chose Go-Parts as they had precisely what I wanted, the visual showed me it was the exact part for the tail light and I liked the price. It was easy to order, it came quickly and no fractures to the part on arrival as it was packaged correctly. I would use them again and let friends no of their company.

2016-04-22

2008 Audi Q7 Fog Light - Saved Money

"I placed my order on April 13, 2016, it arrived in Calgary, Alberta Canada on April 22, 2016. I was required to pay the Mail Delivery person $16.38 ( GST + Handling Fee) for my part. I requested a quote from my Audi dealership for the same part in 2014 and by ordering through GO Parts and even including the surprised charge from the post office and the conversion to Canadian Dollars, I saved just under $174.00 Canadian.

I would use Go Parts again.

This review was modified by DennyCrane on April 22 2016 11:38:07 AM

2016-04-20

Worst service ever

"Ordered a fog light cover for my Camry the part came two weeks after the order. However, it was broken. The plastic part had been shoved in a priority mail envelope with no packing material. I immediately went online and requested at return as specified. Now, more than a week later I have still not been contacted."

Rep reply posted Apr-21-2016

“Hello Mr. Clement,

We are very sorry that our messages were not reaching you and that we have not been able to reach you by phone. We have shipped out a replacement which is scheduled for delivery to you today. We are very sorry again that our messages have not been reaching you and that your original shipment was damaged. We also show your order as a Front Bumper Insert and not the Fog Light you mentioned, and the order number you provided is not one of ours. We were able to find you by name however. If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know and we hope you have a wonderful day.

2016-04-18

Wrong part

"I ordered a Toyota part and was sent a ford part. Couldn't find a phone number to call so had to email back and forth. After a few weeks I was sent the correct part and a email saying to print a return label for the wrong part and send it back. I still have not done that because I don't have a printer at home. When I find time in my busy life to go to the library and print a return label then I will do so. Would of been helpful if they would of provided me with a return label for their mistake and not assume I have a printer at home. "

Rep reply posted Apr-18-2016

“Hello Ms. Quam,

We are very sorry that the incorrect part was sent, and that we were not able to reach you when we called today. We would be more than happy to print off that return label and have that mailed to you. If you would like us to do so, please let us know at cs@go-parts.com. We look forward to hearing back from you so that we can help get that part returned and have your refund issued. We hope you have a wonderful day.

2016-04-18

TERRIBLE Company DO NOT Buy anything form these scammers

"Bought two marker lights, one arrive defective, the other never arrived. Since there is no phone # to call I had to send two emails and then go through a chat session. The emails were never answered. The "No hassle returns" is a complete lie, it is a MAJOR hassle to get a refund. They did NOT give me a refund and are making all sorts of excuses. Pathetic customer service."

This review was modified by 56aki8 on April 18 2016 08:22:23 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-18-2016

“Hello Mr. King,

We are very sorry that you had trouble with our site. We had not answered your emails yet because we are closed over the weekends and had not gotten to them by the time you started a chat with us this morning. All that we had asked for was a picture of that defective part, and once we received that, a full refund of your order was issued. It does take up to 24-hours for a refund to be processed back into your account. We are sorry again that you had trouble with your order, and we certainly did not mean to hassle you for that return. We hope you have a wonderful day.

2016-04-17

Fast quick an easy !

"I'll b a a repeat customer !

2016-04-16

top notch experience

"thanks for the quick shipping."

2016-04-16

No problems whatsoever

"Got the right part delivered to my door promptly. I'm a happy customer!"

lite up my world

"great service and delivery-matched perfectly-thanks"

Tail light matches perfectly

"I was impressed with the service. Part arrived in less than a week."

Just what I needed!

"Excellent shipping time and it was exactly the original replacement for the back lens I cracked when I backed into a pole. This will be my go-to place to find replacements as I break them. Aren't trucks just big toys? 5 stars on everything from ordering to delivery."

2016-04-15

Now I'm a long term client of go-parts

"Received my item with shipping damage, I send a email to costumers service.
Got a apologize and a restitution of my item.
I appreciate the trust you have in your clients
Thank you.

Will be back!!

"Great price, easy to search, fast delivery. Thank you"

2016-04-14

"I got what I ordered in a timely manner."

Share Go-Parts's store rating

Go-Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Go-Parts is a merchant member
Go-Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.