• Go-Parts Go-Parts Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10

"Excellent product and service."

"The only complaint I have is that it took much longer (1 week) to get the part. I was told to expect delivery on May 1st and was left hanging till it arrived May 8th. Other than that, the part was perfect and we installed it ourselves without difficulty."

Very satisfied with quick service.

"Good price and delivered when scheduled. Will buy from Go-Parts again when I need parts for my cars."

"order was received as promised and exceed all my expectations."

"It was easy to find the part I was looking for, at a competetive price with this company. And I was actually surprised at how quickly it arrived."

"Is shipping a parcel postage due a normal thing for them? My headlight pod arrived with $8.33 postage due. I called Go-Parts and they refunded my money. It was so quick, I was on the phone for maybe a minute, I wonder if they do this all the time. They only put postage on for one pound when it weighted 8 or 9 pounds. How many people pay the postage and never call? Go-Parts just made $8.33."

"I have sent two messages to try and get a RMA # to return my part. The discription online for the part failed to mention a certain function that apparently is how all the parts are under the search I entered. Same part received twice after ordering different parts with different prices. "

"It was the exact part I needed delivered in a timely manner. I saved $30 (including shipping) over the local auto parts store."

"Correct part was delivered promptly."

"Received the part in no time.

"What good is a guaranty if I have to pay my mechanic to install the same part twice? If I bought it from him or a manufacturer I would not only have it replaced but installed too at no charge! I'll never buy this way for anything through the internet. Now let's see if go-parts sends me a replacement.....Not holding my breath. Danny Sanchez"

"Delivered as described. Part was easy to install with some Youtube videos and it took about 10 minutes to install. Saved me labor and dealer parts cost. Thanks. A+"

"Delivery was on time. Customer service great and product was better than expected"

"Part arrived quickly and exactly as described for my 1989 Honda CRX."

Share Go-Parts's store rating

Go-Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Go-Parts is a merchant member
Go-Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.