Stores > Go-Parts

Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10

2016-11-28

A definite Go To for Auto needs

"The part arrived quickly and in good condition. I am glad Go-Parts was available and saved me time and money."

2016-11-27

Chevy Blazer grille

"1998 Chevy Blazer grille was incorrectly described in product description and came not as described. Also came poorly packaged and destroyed.
They did refund my money however.

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

“Hello Mr. Allington,

We are sorry again that your order arrived damaged, and that the manufacturer told us that it comes with the chrome center bar and it does not. If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know and we hope you have a wonderful day.

Go-Parts

2016-11-24

Took too long

"The three days was really 9 days, 3 days mail, but part was not given to sender for 6 days."

Rep reply posted Nov-25-2016

“Hello Mr. Hickey,

We are sorry the USPS took so long to get that to you. Your order was shipped on the 10th. It does only show movement from the 16th, but that is from Tampa, and we do not have a facility there. Your order was shipped from New Jersey on the 10th and we are not sure why it took that route. We do, however, hope that the compensation we offered on your voicemail will allow you to consider us for any future automotive needs. If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know and we hope you have a wonderful day.

Go-Parts

2016-11-22

Everything you need is here!

"Love the experience with Go-Parts. They seem to have everything a person could need for any golf cart! FAST shipping! A real pleasure to do business with!"

2016-11-22

"Efficient and on time delivery"

2016-11-21

Straight forward and Quick

"Received my driver side mirror quickly and problem free."

2016-11-21

Couldn't be happier!

"After a hit-and-run crunched the headlight assembly, I was afraid I was going to have to stalk the junk yards to find one for a reasonable price. Got a new one, here, with very fast shipping. Definitely bookmarked for future eventualities. "

Oh Well

"The part they sent me was not "exactly" what I wanted, that said, Go Parts was great at refunding my money including the cost to send the part back. I would purchase from them again in the future. "

Very Satisfied!

"The part I ordered was a perfect match for my car. I was able to install it is under 30 minutes, and saved myself $300 from the dealer! "

All bulbs included?

"Ordered new headlight for my E500 and it stated came with all bulbs it didn't. It came with the two internal ones but not the others. Please be more clear about your descriptions. I felt I was lead to the wrong conclusion!!"

Rep reply posted Nov-21-2016

“Hello Mr. Bybee,

We are sorry that page had incorrect information listed and are glad that we could work on a resolution that made you happy. If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know and we hope you have a wonderful day, and a Happy Thanksgiving.

Go-Parts ”

2016-11-19

Go parts got exactly what I wanted

"Easy to find the exact part I needed and got my part within a week. Go parts!

Very Responsive Customer Service

"I am satisfied with the Go-Parts Customer service for quick replies to my emails and for quickly shipping a second part after the first one arrived damaged.

Unfortunately, the second part arrived damaged also. But, immediately (within 24 hours) after contacting Go-Parts, they shipped the part again, and refunded me a portion of the original cost for my inconvenience.

I'm satisfied with the website, the ease of ordering, the price, and the customer service. I think the original quality control on the parts shipped may need to be reviewed.

This review was modified by matthewdeschenes on November 21 2016 01:24:53 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-21-2016

“Hello Mr. Deschenes,

We are sorry to hear that your other part arrived damaged as well. We are processing your replacement and as soon as your new tracking number has been uploaded we will have that emailed to you. We hope the compensation we emailed to you will show our continued commitment to quality and customer service. We are sorry again that your order arrived damaged. If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know and we hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Go-Parts ”

Need I say more?

"Easy to order, prompt delivery, quality part!"

2016-11-18

Go! Parts!

"Delivery was fast, part was correct; my car has a passenger side rear view mirror again. Well done!"

2016-11-18

2 weeks

"Took a little longer than expected but arrived in good condition. Not as fast as advertised "

Share Go-Parts's store rating

Go-Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Go-Parts is a merchant member
Go-Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.