Product & services pricing Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.80/10 5.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.65/10 3.65/10

"The service was fast and easy. I am very satisfied with the product and service."

"Experienced issues getting through to customer service to obtain initial RMA number. Phone lines my be a bit understaffed. However, I was finally greeted by a extremely helpful customer service rep who took the time to get to the bottom of my issue and left me feeling confident and satisfied. It nice to know there's still companies that take the time to listen, understand, and have the know how to problem resolve."

"Headlamp fit nicely in my Tacoma.
Package delivered timely.
If I need more parts you will hear from me again.
Thx
HB

"I got no emails of any kind after I purchased car parts. The Go-Parts website was useless. Neither the Log-on nor tracking by email address worked. After a couple of calls and registering a complaint with PayPal, the company responded to PayPal with a tracking number. After I got the wrong parts I ordered, I called and talked to Chis and ordered the correct parts. FedEx doesn't recognize the new tracking number Chris at Go-Parts gave me. I have called several times but no one answers my calls nor sends emails. I'm dreading their return service... hoping lawyers will not be needed. UPDATE: A Go-Parts person sent me an email today and after apologizing for the bad customer service was more than willing to conduct business in a business like manner and take care of their customer- Just like other very good businesses. UPDATE-2. OMG The second set of mirrors from Go-Parts have a different plug configuration than my stock car..."

"As advertised, quickly delivered, no issues! Will do business with them again"

"Ordered a side mirror for my car. Go-parts took payment out of account. Did not ship mirror for two weeks. No communication from Go-parts. "

"I received the wrong part. and haven't been able to talk to any customer service representative. the part i ordered was correct but i received the wrong part. I have been trying to return the part for several days but i havent recieved a call in which i requested. "

"Not only did the package arrive neatly and in a timely manner, Go-Parts actually put a video on YouTube on how to install the product I purchased. I'm very pleased with the transaction!"

"I ordered two head lights and only one was delivered. I called and left a message and an email, waited 24 hours and called. The gentleman was very helpful and told me that one was back ordered. It would seem to me that you all would have sent me an email to notify me of the back order. Also, the shipping was very expensive. I don't recall being asked when ordering if I had to have it 1 day delivery. May be I missed something. Just some suggestions. This is the second time I have ordered from you and will again."

"Order was correct and delivery was very timely."

"Very good service. Product delivered on time and in good shape.
Thanks.

"Fit perfect. Package well. Speedy delivery."

"The part fit, worked great and I saved $200. Way to go Go-Parts"

"good to deal will. fast shipping Thanks"

"Took a little while to ship out from the warehouse, not sure if that was from the holidays or not though since I ordered it right before 1/1/15. Great price though! "

Go-Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Go-Parts is a merchant member
Go-Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.