Product & services pricing Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.10/10 3.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.89/10 2.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"Thank you very much for helping me out. "

"Ordered part on 6/28. Credit card was charged. After a week, I called and was told the part had shipped but must have gotten lost but that another would be shipped "express" that day and I would have it in 2 days. After a week or so, I called again and after 15 minutes on the phone, was told that it had definitely shipped but that he (Chris) would have to contact shipping to get a tracking number but would call me with it, which of course never happened. After 4 days, I called again and was told that it had been delayed but should be there that day or the next. Finally, yesterday I called again and again was told the product shipped and would be there by Thursday but that he (Chris) had to get the tracking number from shipping but would call me back with the information. Of course, no call. But eventually, I did get an email indicating that the order had been cancelled because the PART WAS OUT OF STOCK. It was never shipped, they were just hoping to delay me long enough to get stock in to fill my order. Why lie about the status of a shipment? I mean, who does that. Could they not have been up front instead of dragging this out for a month and delaying the repair of my wife's car. For me, it's about trust, and honesty. I can tell you that this outfit is neither trustworthy and certainly not honest. Do yourself a favor and take your business elsewhere. "

"I have not received my order and would like to cancel it. I attempted to cancel through the web site but it doesn't recognize my email address.

"Took 9 days to get my package. Order was processing for 7 days. Difficult to get in contact with a customer service rep. Not happy!"

"Parts arrived, as expected, on time. Good experience."

"Thank you Go-Parts...5 STARS!!"

"EXCELLENT SUPER FAST SERVICE AND FOLLOW UP"

"The pair of mirrors "specifically ordered for a 1998 Camry" did not fit door nor was the wiring harness right, so hat to do extensive cutting and fitting of door to get them installed! Sorry!"

"Good price good service! Highly reccomend!"

"Ordered a side view mirror and it came on time and in good shape...now since we are satisfied we will be reordering a fender...a great place to do business with!"

"This is my first time ordering a car part online and I was nervous about it. The part arrived a few days after ordering. It was exactly what I ordered at a great price. No complaints. I will most definitely order from this site again."

"I ordered a Koyo Radiator. After not receiving any shipping notifications, I tried to contact go-parts.com to check the status. No emails were answered, no phone calls returned. After about a week, I was sent notification that the part was on backorder and my money was refunded.
I can understand the part being backordered, that is no big deal. What I do have a problem with, is the complete lack of communication. I was under a time constraint to replace my radiator, had they replied to any of my emails (or phone call), they could have explained that it was out of stock, and I would have simply made other arrangements.
In the end, it is my own fault, I should have heeded the MANY warnings in the reviews that I read about this site.

"it was quick easy and cheap!"

"My order was confirmed and later i was informed that part is not available and my money was refunded"

"Fits perfect. I thought it was a black mirror but really, it was a replacement and all I had to do was install it and switch my old white case to the new replacement."

Go-Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Go-Parts is a merchant member
Go-Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.