Stores > Go-Parts

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.52/10 6.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10

2016-06-22

"The part we needed was for an older car and we were able to find what w needed to replace our head light. To was quick and easy. We received the part in three days and the head light works great and it was much cheaper than than having someone else replace it."

2016-06-18

VERY SATISFIED

"Prompt delivery. Part fit and works as it should"

2016-06-17

Good Deals

"Great Products,Great Prices, Fast Shipping.Very Satisfied."

2011 to 2015, NOT!

"When searching for a part for a 2015 model year and your system shows a part that says it fits a 2011 to 2015 then it should fit those model years. Unfortunately for me I bought the part, compared it to the original and it wasn't even close. Then when I needed to return it I had to pay for the return shipping. Pretty poor customer service. Update your parts library with the correct model years and I might buy parts from you in the future."

Rep reply posted Jun-16-2016

A rep from Go-Parts, goparts, has responded

“Hello Sir,

We are glad we were able to clear up why that part did not fit your car, and are sorry that you missed the portion of our page that showed that it would not. We do hope that the resolution we offered will allow you to consider using our service in the future. If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know and we hope you have a wonderful day.

Go-Parts ”

And, There it was!

"I ordered a part for my truck, and it said so many days till it got here. I work nights, so I sleep days. About 2 days ahead of schedule, it arrived on my door step. Sleepy eyed, I opened the package and was suddenly awake! I jacked up my truck and placed my new parts and was on the road in no time. Unfortunately I had to work that day, and had to go to work. But I'm running great, Thanks to Go-Parts! It was a GREAT feeling to know there was someone out there to look after the people on the go!"

Just like the picture!

"Found part I needed for my GMC and was delivered in next few days. Part being shown as picture really helped. "

:-)

"Quick and accurate delivery to my APO. "

2016-06-15

"The part I ordered was brand new and worked great."

2016-06-15

Got the part i needed quick n right one

"Got the right part i needed the first try.great service in a couple days part arrived at my house. Part price great too.try go parts first friendly people if you need to call like i did. Gary"

mirror

"wish it came woith cover i thought it would"

2016-06-14

Perfect part! Video made install a cinch.

"A buffalo in Yellowstone removed the mirror from our Ford Explorer. Go-Parts quickly provided the exact part I needed, and I was able to use their YouTube video to guide me on the installation. I couldn't be more pleased."

2016-06-14

Great replacement part at a great price.

"I purchased a daytime running light for my 2015 Toyota Highlander. Unbeknownst to me when purchasing the vehicle, parts like the running light is very expensive. The dealer wanted $699.99 for just the daytime running light, not including the fog light assembly. I purchased the replacement part from go parts for 55% less. I personally don't think the part is worth nearly what it sells for but at least they provide an option within reason. Additionally I wanted to fix my vehicle quickly, ao the two day shipping was a great addition in the deal. Thanks for providing an identical replacement part for less than half the price from the dealer. "

2016-06-14

"Thank you for such a quick response yes I have what I asked for and it works perfect thank you I can see again"

One and done

"Got it fast and right. It came right away and was the correct part. "

2016-06-13

Parking light

"Thank you it fit perfectly

Share Go-Parts's store rating

Go-Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Go-Parts is a merchant member
Go-Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.