Stores > Go-Parts

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10

2016-07-18

"I was happy about very prompt service"

2016-07-18

Good quality and easy to install.

"This is the second time I've had to replace the driver side view mirror on my car, but the first time I purchased the mirror from Go-Parts. I don't recall where I purchased the first replacement, but it definitely was not remotely close to Honda quality. I could never move the handle just right so that I could position the mirror properly.

I had doubts about the quality of this Go-Parts purchase, but I needed a mirror so I bought it. After watching a quick Youtube video no how to replace the side view mirror, I had it changed in less than 5 minutes. I have a side view mirror that I can properly adjust. Plus, it looks just like the passenger side view mirror.

2016-07-18

"Good prices and good service overall!"

Excellent customer service

"I ordered a part online, and noticed that I had it shipped to an old address. When I emailed Go-Parts, a service manager got back to me very quickly, and was able to fix the problem without any hassle. The part itself works great; it was a lot cheaper than I could find elsewhere, even with the international shipping (I'm from Canada). Thanks again for the service!"

2016-07-17

Fast and friendly service-However!

"I ordered the complete radiator fan assembly only because the fan and fan motor did not come with the nut and washer to attach the fan to the motor. The entire package was reasonably priced so I bought it. However the fan assembly that I removed was made out of metal and the one you sent was made out of plastic and the packaging to the cardboard had bent the plastic and so one of the corners did not seat after I tightened mounting nuts. I was out about 3/8 on one corner only. Also the are two pins at the bottom which slide into two holes in the frame one on each side. mine had 3 on each side, 2 small and one large which kept it from moving at all. your moves about at the bottom because the two pins on the assembly are smaller than the ones they fit into and if you want you can move it in and out about 1/8 of and inch. Because it doesn't rattle and it does it's job of keeping the engine cool at idle or in traffic, I didn't send it back! If it causes me trouble I will remove the fan and motor from the plastic frame and put it in the metal one I saved, just in case. I didn't want to complain, but you wanted to know!"

Awesome

"Came undamaged. Came fast. Just what we ordered. Would do business with again."

2016-07-16

Faster than sled dog delivery!

"I really appreciated the quick delivery to my home in Alaska. Price was awesome and the support staff very professional. Thank you Go-Parts!"

Fast and efficient

"Parts arrived quickly and we're exactly as described and perfect for the replacement needed."

2016-07-15

Too Slow

"Inordered my part on June 30, did 't receice part till 14 July. Fed ex announced to was shipped on 11 July. In was not kept updated. Had I known it would take so long, i would have used other avenues. Toooooo Sloooow"

Rep reply posted Jul-15-2016

A rep from Go-Parts, goparts, has responded

“Hello Mr. Littrell,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today, and I am sorry we lost connection. We are also sorry that FedEx changed the ship date of your order to cover for them losing your package for a few days. We hope that the compensation that we offered will allow you to consider us for any future automotive needs so that we can demonstrate the level of service and quality we deliver. We hope you have a great day, and a wonderful weekend.

Go-Parts

Passenger side mirror

"I tried to get this mirror from the dealership...they told me it would cost me close to 400 dollars. I got it for about 75! It shipped quickly and was the right part. THANK YOU!"

Replacement side view mirror

"We had to replace a side view mirror on a 2006 Toyota. We found not only the part at a VERY reasonable price, but there was a video tutorial showing exactly how to install it.

The part arrived in just a few days and was a brand new piece of equipment.

I would highly recommend Go-Parts for any do-it-yourselfer out there.

Exceptional

"The service provided by Go-Parts is far above and beyond the standard business practice. Only exceptional or outstanding can be used to describe it. They put the interest of their clients as the priority. If there were competition for service award for the Olympic event, they would deserve a gold medal."

Nice work

"After going back and forth trying to get the right battery I placed the wrong one in my cart. I made the purchase and caught my error. I requested a order cancellation and ordered the right one all in the manner of minutes. They cleaned up my mess and I received the right battery quick. I have ordered here since and will order again, and tell my friends."

This review was modified by flyboy211 on July 14 2016 08:54:52 AM

Easy AC Fix

"Condensor fan was delivered as promised, part was a snap to install and fixed my
AC problem. Great service and reasonable price!

2016-07-14

Very satisfied with the product I purchased

"Very quick shipping time over all very satisfied will be ordering more stuff from go parts "

Share Go-Parts's store rating

Go-Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Go-Parts is a merchant member
Go-Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,535 merchant members.