Stores > Go-Parts

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

2016-02-03

incorrect part

"Go Parts did not ship the part I ordered, which the service representative I spoke with verified. The part I ordered is not available and I was informed I would receive an authorization to return the part and a FedEx label for returning before close of business. Am still waiting for the return authorization for the shipper's error. I ended up having to go to Chrysler for the part and it cost $230.00. I am hopeful that I do not have problems getting the $70.00 refund from Go Parts for the incorrect part."

Rep reply posted Feb-04-2016

goparts, Go-Parts rep has responded

“Mr. Malone,

We are very sorry that it took a little long than expected to have that pre-paid return label sent to you. We have done so now, and you should see that in your inbox any moment now. A full refund of your order will be issued upon return of that part. We are very sorry that the notes on that part page were not more clear and that that part did not fit. If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know and we hope you have a wonderful day.

Go-Parts”

Worked Great

"Fog light was exactly what I needed. Fix great and the price was right..."

2016-02-02

Great part and quick delivery

"Chrysler T&C headlight assembly was of good quality and complete with both bulbs and connectors. Cheapest price too. Delivery was quick too. Thanks."

New headlight housing for Toyota Tundra

"Had a leak in the seal of the headlight unit that was causing moisture buildup inside. Dealership said it would cost $600 to fix, looked online and found the same headlight for 88 bucks. Checked out a video of how to replace tundra headlights on YouTube and switched it out in 20 mins. Product did take over a week for delivery but it was shipped ground. Overall I'm happy, if the other headlight leaks I'm doing the same thing!"

Great service. Great parts

"Initially had a problem with shipping of one of the headlight assemblies but Go-Parts took care of it right away.
It is also great to have an after market part that fits correctly when I installed it. That is unusual nowadays.

Great product & service

"Got the part that I needed at a great price and delivered fast. Very happy with the product and service."

A YOU TUBER

"When on line and watched a you tube video on how to replace a side mirror . Ordered the replacement part , it arrived in two days and after about 30 minutes had it installed.
Very pleased

Great

"Everything went smoothly. Recommend."

Easy Peasy

"Delivered on time and the correct part at a low price. "

2016-01-31

Great part at great price

"Purchased replacement fog light assembly at roughly 1/5 the cost of original equipment from Toyota. Looks at leat equal in quality to what it replaced as near as I can tell. Excellent delivery."

Awesome experience

"My first purchase with Go-Parts. I saved $36 (even when including shipping cost) than the comparable part (tail light assembly) cost at either my local Advance or AutoZone outlets - neither of which had it in stock and would have had to order it anyway. Part look and fit is perfect. *Very* impressed with the experience."

Great Service

"The part was shipped very fast, and the product was in top notch shape"

Part did not fit

"I purchased a replacement mirror for my 2006 Nissan Maxima. The plug did not fit . My mechanic used a saw to make The plug fit. I went to close my mirror because it's mechanical and it blew a fuse in my car . I am very dissatisfied. "

This review was modified by shannonsmith1288 on January 31 2016 07:24:22 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-01-2016

goparts, Go-Parts rep has responded

“Dear Mrs. Smith,

We are very sorry that was not the mirror you needed for your car and that we missed you when calling this morning. Often when there is a fitment issue with the plug it is because you have ordered a non-heated mirror when you needed a heated one, or vise-versa. Unfortunately because that mirror has been modified, we are not able to accept that as a return. We hope the compensation we offered via voicemail and email will allow you to reconsider us for any future automotive needs so that we have the opportunity to demonstrate our true level of quality ans service. If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know and we hope you have a wonderful day.

Go-Parts”

2016-01-30

Quick delivery, part was perfect.

"Replacement side mirror for Honda Accord -quick delivery, part was easy to find and perfect fit. How to videos from Go Parts very helpful also."

2016-01-30

excellent

"Ordered new tail lights for my Tacoma. Sent the right parts. I got them quickly and for a great price. Perfect"

Share Go-Parts's store rating

Go-Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Go-Parts is a merchant member
Go-Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.