• Go-Parts Go-Parts Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

2015-08-01

"Part was perfect and arrived in a timely manner. I was very satisfied with the way it was packaged and the purchase. Thank you!"

2015-07-31

"the part was exactily what I wanted put the side mirrow on the day I got it great thank you

2015-07-31

"I had a cracked tail lamp cover on my 2013 Nissan Altima I wanted to replace and was quoted $300 from my dealership to get it fixed.

Instead, I ordered the part from Go-Parts and could not be any more happy that I have done so. The part came in a lot quicker than I expected and it was in perfect quality condition. My total order came out to $76 and I was able to replace it myself. So, thanks to Go-Parts, I saved well over $200.

My car looks brand new again. Thank you, Go-Parts!"

2015-07-31

"Go-Parts did a fantastic job shipping and delivery was very quick!"

2015-07-31

"Parts arrived on time and as described. Would purchase again. "

2015-07-31

"Very satisfied with the product & shipping!"

2015-07-30

"Sent me incomplete parts, took too long to fix and resend. Had to mail back fedex twice, got refund today THEY KEPT SHIPPING PAYMENT. Never shop with them again. DO NOT RECOMMEND."

2015-07-30

"you sent me the wrong part which I returned over a week ago and haven't heard from anyone!"

2015-07-30

"Very fast delivery, already installed, no time wasted."

2015-07-30

"excellent service the parts came fast and installation went smooth."

2015-07-30

"Shipping was quick and the mirror looks just like the OEM one."

2015-07-30

"Very smooth ordering and delivery. Replacement tail light is perfect match and nice quality. It was the Eagle Eye line."

2015-07-29

"I ordered directly with a live associate of the company got an order completion confirmation via email and waited and waited and waited. Finally I called and was told the item was on back order and that my credit card was credited for the charge shortly after the order was placed. I asked why no one contacted me so I could get the much needed part elsewhere and got a simple apology.
Absolutely no accountability!"

Rep reply posted Jul-30-2015

goparts, Go-Parts rep has responded

“Mr. Adams,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. We are very sorry again that we were not able to get that part to you, and that you did not receive immediate notification of that refund being issued. We hope we are lucky enough for you to give us another opportunity to show the level of service that we are capable of. If there is ever anything we can help you with please let us know, and we hope you have a wonderful day.

Go-Parts”

2015-07-29

"The mirror I ordered for my 2010 Honda Accord sedan was not a perfect fit, but it works to my expectations and does not leak or move around."

2015-07-29

"great item !!!! great service !! thank you for your product !! "

Share Go-Parts's store rating

Go-Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Go-Parts is a merchant member
Go-Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.