• Go-Parts Go-Parts Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"Price was excellent and delivery was quick.

"Came in a timely manor, exactly what I ordered. Couldn't ask for anything more! Very happy with my purchase. "

"delevery was great. wrong part, my fault. didnt catch the very fine print & format. oh well, it happens."

"was very happy with the service and delivery of the product I purchased"

"Very satisfied. Great service!"

"I was very satisfied with the tailight I ordered from go parts"

"The part arrived quickly with no issues."

"Simple, had the part, delivered quickly, too easy.
Will be back, for sure.

"The workers were very helpful, just have small miss communication problem, and it took a little longer, over all , I was satisfied, and most of all, I have the right part ."

"The part was shipped quickly and as ordered. I ordered a drivers side rear view mirror for my 2006 Honda Accord. I did not give the highest ranking because there now appears to be a slight vibration on the ordered mirror which was not there with the original part. I also had to trim off some plastic notches from my original mirror cover to make it fit on the replacement mirror."

"I am very satisfied with the implementation of the orders of exterior mirror for my car Honda Civic. The consignment was carried out in a short time. I will gladly use in the future of your offer. Andrew Domzalski, Warsaw Poland

"Seem like a very good place to do business.
Had to contact customer service. Seemed to go well.
I would use them again, no problem.

"Take to long to answer phone.Go stright to voice mail."

"I bought two car parts on August 11th.
One shipped pretty late on the 14th and arrived only on the 20th.
The other one shipped fairly early on the 14th, but when I checked with the tracking number, it seems that it went to Georgia instead of Los Angeles, for some reason that was never discovered! I Contacted Go-Parts customer service by email and asked them what was going on, and saying that I needed that part asap to fix my car. They replied they would investigate and keep me posted. I contacted them by phone, the person I talked to was really nice but couldn't find an explanation either. The solution would be to relaunch the order and wait some more for delivery or cancel it. I chose that option and they refunded me for the part and for the delivery of both parts, which was nice.
But in the end it was a big hassle!

Rep reply posted Aug-27-2015

goparts, Go-Parts rep has responded

“Mrs. Tournet,

We are very sorry that the USPS was unable to deliver your second part to you and that they do not give us a clear reason as to why. We hope that their error will not prevent you from giving us the opportunity demonstrate the level of service that we are capable of. If there is ever anything else we can assist you with please let us know and we hope you have a great day.

Go-Parts Customer Care Team”

"Ordering process easy to follow and part came on time! All good!"

Share Go-Parts's store rating

Go-Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Go-Parts is a merchant member
Go-Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.