Product & services pricing Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.51/10 6.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.46/10 5.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.56/10 4.56/10

"I ordered a side light for a Honda Crx. Their shipping FAQ indicated it would arrive within 5 days. I schedule the repair with my mechanic.I checked their online tracking 8 days later and the item was never shipped, in fact the site said my money had been refunded ?? So here is what a they did wrong that a legitimate business would not have never done.

(1) Cancelled my order without calling or emailing me
(2) Said they refunded my money when they had not
(3) Were not reachable by phone to explain why they canceled my order and kept my money.
(4) Refunded my money only after I sent them an angry email asking why they never shipped my part.
(5) The topper- they have still never called or emailed to tell me why they did not ship my part and/or why they chose to do that while still keeping my money??

This company is either terribly disorganized, or terribly crooked. I do not know which because I cant get through on the phone and they wont reply to emails. SO... my only recourse is to warn other potential buyers to stay away, as many others have said the same things in their reviews. Wish I had read the reviews first.

"Largely I'm quite satisfied - it arrived promptly & works fine; my only complaint is the mounting tab on the bottom did not match up with the screw hole so I could not attach it there; however the other mounts are holding it sufficiently"

"The Invoice numbers and tracking numbers were all incorrect and led to error pages. The package came in the mail however, and I was delighted that I wasn't a part of a scam."

"Very good price on replacement headlamp assemblies and very quick shipment."

"Fair price, delivered quickly and as described. "

"Easily found what I needed. Shipping and delivery were very prompt."

"Fast delivery and perfect fit OEM quality"

"have ordered twice and never a problem price was good too

"Part as described, headlight assembly fit '08 Jeep Cherokee perfectly. "

"excellent service and delivery"

"Ordering was easy and it arrived on time. The great packing kept it from breaking. Great service. Thanks."

"Headlights received quickly. It had new lamps and bulbs, which was nice. Make my car look 10x better"

"Took longer than expected "

"Part was what we need to fix our blazer. The price was what we need to fix our car. Thank You "

"Product was delivered promptly as expected."

Go-Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Go-Parts is a merchant member
Go-Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.