Go-Parts Reviews - go-parts.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 1,133 reviews

Go-Parts is not a merchant member
Go-Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (1,148)

"Yes please believe all the reviews on here that are bad, because this website is horrible. Part prices are amazing, but none of them will be amazing when your part never gets mailed. So start your claim with your bank/credit card fast so that you are not out of money that you lost. I files a report with ICS so hopefully everyone here will do the same with other services, BBB, Consumer Credit Reporting and such."

modified review This review was modified by mstickney1980 on March 18 2014 10:55:44 AM

"Ordered a mirror and received part in two weeks. The part was broken and attempted to call 15 times left messages no answer. sent E-mail they replied with will send return postage. Two weeks later no luck and again now they do not reply to e-mails. Please do not use these people they are not worth the pain. still no part etc. "

modified review This review was modified by wickster99 on February 11 2014 02:10:46 PM

"I purchased a mirror and my account was debited for the cost of the mirror. I have never received the mirror despite several promises by goparts to send it. After not having receive my part, I have since requested a full refund and goparts has promised numerous times to refund my money. They are now giving the run around as to why they can't refund my money. And I still have no part. BUYER BEWARE! They take your money and give you a run around as to why they can't ship your order. Then they give you the run around as to why they can't refund your money INCLUDING "this is an old order". What?!?!?! I never received my item! And I ordered it several weeks ago and they failed to ship it and failed to refund my money in spite of many request ps to do so. They are dragging this out!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!"

modified review This review was modified by Usmc27 on February 10 2014 10:36:13 PM

"BUYER BEWARE!!

They take your money, but your parts never arrive!

They do not answer the phones and the email replies are just stall tactics.

I suggest everyone file complaints, they shouldn't be in business. All the complaints on here are similar.

File a fraud dispute with your bank, or card company, or through whatever means necessary. Complain to your Better Business Bureau and RipOffReport Dot Com

Here is their company info:

Phone #: 1-877-321-7278
Or
1-877-321-PART

Business Address:
8520 Morrison Creek Drive
Sacramento, CA 95828

FRAUD ALERT!! They are scammers!! Don't buy from them!!

BUYER BEWARE! You will pay and not receive your items!!

modified review This review was modified by AnonymousComplaint on February 12 2014 10:52:15 AM

"Great web site. Great prices. Bad service.
Two weeks after placing order & paying for it, I have no estimate of when it will ship and no response from them. Emailed one week ago. Phoned & left voice mail two days ago & again today. Opened dispute with PayPal. Want a refund.

modified review This review was modified by Peeved888 on February 07 2014 02:34:39 PM

"Ordered parts on 1/10/14 yeah 3 weeks ago. Parts never came I was told to wait 72 hours...a 100 go's by and they don't even get in touch with me. They never answer their phone when you call no matter the time or day. They consistently LIE threw their emails on the time it takes to get things done. I am currently waiting for a refund was supposed to take 24 to 48 hours. It has been 80 so far. We are opening our 2nd auto store in April and from what I see so far we will never be dealing with this business again, the incompetence level involved with this entire group is staggering."

modified review This review was modified by Mercadien on February 01 2014 12:42:52 PM

"Ordered a part 3 weeks ago and still have not received it. Was promised overnight shipping to make it right and they still did not ship it. Will never do business with them again!"

modified review This review was modified by mpedersen63 on January 06 2014 11:32:12 AM

"Almost impossible to get a person to answer a call if you have a problem with your part or a return. After several emails and voicemails with no response - I called to place an order and got someone to answer the phone. I refused to be put on hold or transferred Customer Service - I finally got information I needed to return my part. I still have not received a credit for a return over 3 weeks ago. I called the number to ORDER today- SO I COULD TALK TO A HUMAN- and got a man who said to call back on Monday - I told him it WAS Monday - he told me many people were on vacation for the holidays and they were backed up. Man said they process returns right away and credit accounts - so they must not have received package, I verified they have received it 3 days after I mailed it. Then told me to call back and talk to him in a half hour when more people would be there - since I am on East Coast and they are in Ca. This company is VERY unorganized and their customer service is TERRIBLE - except in charging your credit card. I ordered the part I needed from Rock Auto and was extremely pleased!!! Almost a month now and still no credit to my account - wish me luck....If you are curious about this company - just try calling customor service and see if you get a response -877-321-7278 DO NOT RISK SAVING A FEW PENNYS BY DOING BUSSINESS WITH GO-PARTS - YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Sfitzpat on January 06 2014 09:49:30 AM

"Please heed the concerns of the below reviews of this company, if only I had read this page before spending money with this company as they truly deserve their 'F' rating from the better business bureau. I ordered a part on Dec 21st and even allowing time for christmas and nye holidays as of January 3rd the item has not shipped. However they was no delay in charging my card the $140 for the part before the holiday season. At this point I have sent 1 call request email to no avail and left 5 voicemails requesting a call back to no avail. Don't waste your time trying to contact the company as the phone rings for 2mins before the inevitable 'leave a message' response. I will continue to find forums to spread this message on as a concern consumer about the business practices of this company."

modified review This review was modified by simonat904 on January 03 2014 05:22:46 AM

"Ordered a set of headlights for a Focus SVT. The part shows fitment with this but is not actually the standard equipment (received incorrect information from the dealership on this). The order date was 11-16 in the AM but it did not ship until 11-25. I found that they were not the correct part upon arrival and comparison with the current equipment. After researching I found the correct part on their site but it is not even listed as having fitment for the SVT model. I sent an email to them advising them of this and that i would like to exchange for the correct part (knowing that there would likely be a restocking fee). 6 days so far and no response. 2nd email sent today. Good prices but not much else in my experience. Buyer beware."

"I usually don't write reviews but this time it was a must. This was and is the last time I use go parts. I ordered a part for my car 11/11/2013, it is now 11/18/2013 and my order is still being processed. I have tried countless times to reach them with no sucsess. I have called and no one answers, I've left messages and no one calls back, I've sent emails and no response. At this point I just want my money returned. That was the only part that they were quick about......charging my account that is. I DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM USING THIS WEBSITE."

"I ordered a tail light almost 4 weeks go from goparts.com - I have yet to receive the item, and received no confirmation or shipping emails post-order. I have called numerous times and left voice messages, but I haven't received any response. The email listed on their website just bounces emails back to me as "Permanently Failed - Non-Deliverable Recipient Address". At this point I am out almost $200.00 for ordering from this website, and I would NEVER recommend anyone trust or order from this website.

After posting this negative review, I received a voice mail from a supervisor at Go-Parts, telling me that for some reason my order, although I was billed, never made it through to the shipping department. This Supervisor asked that I call him back so we can get this straightened out - whether that is to refund me my money, or ship the part out overnight. Well, it's now been 3 weeks since I received that voice mail, and I've called back and left 3 messages of my own. No one answers the phone call live, and it goes straight to voice mail every time. I'm hoping that the same supervisor to called me initially will see this a call me back again...I'd really like to get this issue resolved.

"I order a part i month a go yet to get it, and i try contacting them via e-mail and by phone left several msgs and they yet to get back to me or send my part??? what type of company does that??"

"Worst customer service I have ever experienced. I typically don't write reviews, but the past 5 weeks trying to return something has been awful. First of all, it took 3 weeks and 5 attempts (over phone & e-mail) to reach someone just to begin the return process & receive an RMA. Their site says that returns must happen within 2 weeks, however this was unavoidable. I'll also note that the packing slip only included contact info for the shipper, who had a bogus e-mail and voicemail that was over capacity for voice messages.
Once I shipped my return, I waited. Finally two weeks after it delivered I decided to contact someone. Sent two emails over 5 days and got no response. On the fifth day reached someone on the phone, who put me on hold & tracked down my package which was just sitting in a room somewhere.

"My experience of doing business with Go-Part.com was not a good one. I am not happy with their service and the policy.

When I first ordered the automobile part online, I’d immediately called to verify that the part I ordered was the correct part. Since nobody answered the phone, I left a message requesting that I be called back before the part was shipped. Nobody called me back.

Upon receiving the part, I realized it was not, in fact, the correct part. I contacted their offices to request a refund for the part, as I would not be able to use it. At that time, I was told by the representative that they could refund my purchase in total if I shipped the product with an RMA label and insured the full amount. They indicated that they were making an exception to their usual 14 day return policy because of their failure to return my previous call.

I followed their instructions, to the letter. I never received confirmation from their offices of receipt of the RMA part. When I called their offices a week later, I was told that my money had been refunded directly into my account.

However, when I received my credit bill at the end of the month, I discovered that they have charged 25% in restocking fee. This was a surprise, as no mention had been made of this fee in any of my previous communications with customer support relating to the return.
Immediately I wrote a letter to their support, but to date, have not gotten a helpful response. I was informed, instead, that this is their policy, and no consideration was made to the fact that I had communicated with their representatives several times about the return and they had not informed me of the intention to deduct the substantial restocking fee from my refund.

This kind of poor communication and lack of customer service does not reflect well on their business, and my hope, in writing this, is that they will consider refunding me the amount of the restocking fee, given their representatives failure to provide me with full and accurate information.