"I called to cancel my order because of high shipping cost (~$30 for $4 tape) and was ridiculed for missing it. The sales rep also ridiculed the company and himself by saying "we can get Mexicans over the border for free but (not our products)". He then advised he could send for 7-8 bucks with no tracking, which I would have accepted if he wasn't a complete douche. Lastly he hung up on me before I could give him my order #. When I called back to give him the number he said he didn't need it because it popped up and "had dumbass written all over it". I laughed because it was funny but his tone was dark and aggressive.

Will not shop there again.

modified review This review was modified by Snowy_14 on July 11 2014 09:58:42 AM

"I came across gofastandlight.com when I was searching for a Seychelle Advanced Purific3 Water Filter. It's a water filter straw. I wanted one as a backup water filter because it has no moving parts or batteries i.e., Steripen which frustratingly failed on me during a trip to Asia. The Seychelle Advanced is a great product and with a superb design! Gofastandlight had the best price, so I ended up purchasing three of them along with some other items (they have a great selection). I also took advantage of their free National Park Guide Books. I had never heard of them before but everything arrived promptly and as promised. Could not have asked for more! "

"Has great selection, and the best price I've found on the item I was buying. Even Amazon couldn't beat it (how often does that happen?). I noted on my order that if possible I would like to receive my merchandise in time for an upcoming backpacking trip. Someone from the company called to assure me it was possible, and offer to change my shipping type to guarantee it arrived on time. It showed up not only on time, but a couple of days early. I love these guys, and would definitely buy again."

Go Fast And Light is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Go Fast And Light is not a merchant member
Go Fast And Light does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!