Go Fast And Light Reviews - gofastandlight.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2 reviews

Go Fast And Light is not a merchant member
Go Fast And Light does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I came across gofastandlight.com when I was searching for a Seychelle Advanced Purific3 Water Filter. It's a water filter straw. I wanted one as a backup water filter because it has no moving parts or batteries i.e., Steripen which frustratingly failed on me during a trip to Asia. The Seychelle Advanced is a great product and with a superb design! Gofastandlight had the best price, so I ended up purchasing three of them along with some other items (they have a great selection). I also took advantage of their free National Park Guide Books. I had never heard of them before but everything arrived promptly and as promised. Could not have asked for more! "

"Has great selection, and the best price I've found on the item I was buying. Even Amazon couldn't beat it (how often does that happen?). I noted on my order that if possible I would like to receive my merchandise in time for an upcoming backpacking trip. Someone from the company called to assure me it was possible, and offer to change my shipping type to guarantee it arrived on time. It showed up not only on time, but a couple of days early. I love these guys, and would definitely buy again."