• Address: P.O. Box 1864
    • Phone: 888-707-8024 or 971-223-3
    • Customer Support: 888-707-8024 or 971-223-3
    • Business Hours: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM PACIFIC TIME ZONE
    • Fax: 419-858-4344

"Not only was the equipment better than the manufacturers offerings but performs better, cost substantially less, came with world class customer service, had a website that offered the right options (cables and accessories)and was easy to use. I'll be a life long customer with Go Electronic!!"

"Our church purchased a joystick control unit for our existing Sony EVI video camera that we previously purchase and I look forward to operating it after we install it. The price and quality is better after searching many other companies."

"As usual, Tyler Hirsh was my sales representative at Go Electronic and as usual I challenged him for a great price and a tricky delivery requirement and as usual, Tyler and Go Electronic met and exceeded my expectations! - The product was delivered exactly on time, in perfect condition and my project was completed to great delight of my client. I work in a life-critical environment where delays and substitutions are unacceptable, Tyler and Go Electronic are always watching my back!"

"They had what I wanted, shipped it quickly, and everything worked perfectly."

"Absolutely the best!!! Great prices, fast shipping, and really responsive customer service when I discovered I ordered the wrong thing."

"Awesome transaction. Easy to order, easy payment, great shipping speed. I have no complaints. I had one defective electronic (not their fault) and they corrected the situation immediately. I will gladly do business with them again!"

"Good customer service and had the best price on the camera I needed. "

"Best price on the web. Delivered as promised, in the condition promised."

modified review This review was modified by dzuba on January 02 2013 07:55:45 AM

"The staff is very helpfull and knowledgeable of the equipment. The service and shipping was very fast. I will be ordering from them again."

"Very satisfied by the equipment, prices and the fastness of expedition."

"Great selection, best price by far even cheaper than Amazon. all items ordered were delivered quickly and all items arrived in perfect shape. Will shop again for sure. "

"Received order very quickly, and was exactly what was needed."

modified review This review was modified by grabill on June 13 2012 06:36:29 AM

"Rockin Fast Service! Right Products at the right Price. OREGON!"

"Go Electronic was the only site on the web that listed the out-of-production Sony item I was looking for. I was dubious at first, since many sites list items that they do not actually have in stock, but my online order processed without a hitch. My order was confirmed by email, and another email confirmed that it was shipped the same day. My purchase arrived very quickly by Fedex. I couldn't be more satisfied with Go Electronic's service."

"Great site, found the mouse and speakers that i was looking for (at a very reasonable price) It took about 1.5 weeks from order placement to front door. Very happy with the service. I will be shopping at Go Electronic more often!! ^_^/ cheers!!"

Go Electronic is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Go Electronic is not a merchant member
Go Electronic does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!