GoHastingsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I've gotta say, I've ordered three items from them on eBay and am horribly displeased. Two of the items made it in reasonable time, but they never updated their shipping information. It still says the two items I ordered have received haven't been shipped. I'm writing this as I'm on hold for the second time. Customer service isn't particularly mean, though they are terribly unprofessional (humming loudly while helping me, being generally untrained, seeming horribly inconvenienced at all times). Turns out the CD I ordered for my dad for Christmas is out of stock and I was never notified. They claim they sent an email, which I have yet to find anywhere, including my junk mail. They appear to have good prices, but you get what you pay for -- abhorrent communication, sloppy customer service, and plenty of time wasted "

modified review This review was modified by SnarkyPanther on December 16 2014 01:51:13 PM

"I bought a game through their website using a 20% discount coupon that was available. The website said it usually ships within 24 hrs and did not ship for 4 business days and cancelled automatically due to unavailability. Now I check ebay and amazon GoHastings listings and they are still selling the item that I ordered! How could that be? It is either they didn't want to sell me the item with the discount or they are falsely listing games without having in stock. This was a really horrible experience."

"I have never had a problem with GoHastings. The prices are reasonable. In the times that they have shipped the wrong item or that there was a mixup, they were quick to remedy the situation. I love them! "

modified review This review was modified by AdamRenkovish on October 22 2014 11:21:20 AM

"STOP DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY ! I order from this company, and was lied too about the shipping arrangements ! The Product was not up to scratch ! I haven"t even got half the order ! they suck ! "

""WARNING"...DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE..THIS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT...I made a order on Amazon on July 26, 2014 for a cd usually it takes no more than 4 business days tops, well today is August 7, 2014 still have not received yet. I sent emails with my ph# to no avail, I live in Texas and go Hastings is in Texas, and on Amazon they (go Hastings) said it ships from Texas...I called customer service twice was on hold for 9mins listening to elevator music; finally some girl named (Allayshia) came on the phone. Well come to find out they shipped it from Arizona on the 5th of August and I'm supposed to get it on August 13th...really? Don't do business with this company...#still waiting..."

modified review This review was modified by williamwilliams333 on August 07 2014 02:52:10 PM

"They sent me the wrong item, but they sympathized with me and let me keep the other item and still get the refund, so I do appreciate that. At least they try their best to compensate when something like that goes wrong, instead of blowing it off, so I would still recommend them."

modified review This review was modified by aambrose-18921 on July 28 2014 07:37:06 PM

"Will never buy from again or recommend to anyone, I live in Texas where GoHastings is located and should have had my item in a day or two, its July 12, 2014 and they have not even mailed it out, Pathetic."

modified review This review was modified by fuhasting on July 12 2014 09:06:32 AM

"Very long hold time when calling the customer service.
Slow response, and customer service did not know what the are doing.
They will spew out any excuse instead of finding the real issues behind any problems.
They cancelled my order and they never send any email or notifications to me. They said maybe sent to my junk mail. Well if their mail got sent into my junk folder it means they are junk company in the first place!
Checked my junk mail anyway, and nothing. what a stupid company that is full of sh*t.
NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM!! YOU ARE WARNED!!

modified review This review was modified by lerua on May 20 2014 11:13:57 AM

"Refused to honor a placed order. Sent me a token number of items ordered. They took my money but refused to honor the order. Very mean spirited customer support. Will never do business again. "

modified review This review was modified by Ishiban on December 23 2013 02:36:06 PM

"What an absolute nightmare. I ordered an Atari, and because the billing and shipping addresses were different (for God's sake, it's a Christmas present), they called the RECIPIENT'S address to notify them that there was a discrepancy. EVERY TIME I CALLED OR EMAILED, THEY WERE CLOSED and I got automated responses to my emails. When they were finally open today, I spent over half an hour on hold before finally reaching a condescending, arrogant employee who told me they'd cancelled my order. I'll never ever order online, nor will I set foot in their store."

modified review This review was modified by Andalucia on December 16 2013 04:52:04 PM

"Ordered a PS4 game which was delivered unprotected therefor completely destroyed during transit. Submitted all the evidence they asked for to then basically tell me they didnt care. That that was not their problem, even though it was them that packaged it irresponsibly with not protection whatsover. Im not stuck with the bill and no replacement either. Merry Christmas. Will be reporting to BBB and other agencies along with my bank. Been a loyal customer for years. This is the treatment I received. Thanks GoHastings. Real classy"

modified review This review was modified by AngryGohastings on December 05 2013 05:25:52 AM

"I tried 4 times to place an order with gohastings.com and was told every time that my transaction could not be completed. I called their customer service line to try to resolve the problem, i waited on hold for 25 to 30 minutes the most rude woman answered the phone, she was so rude that i asked to speak to a manager and was told one was not available(big surprise!).
i hung up the phone and called back to speak with another customer service rep and found out that she had processed the order, I told the rep to cancel the order.
two days later i checked my account and found out that not only had they not canceled my order, they had processed my order 4 separate times placing just under $400 in holds on my account, when i called to correct the problem i was told there wasn't anything they could do and i would have to wait 7 days for them to release the holds on my account.
I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU DO THE SAME.

modified review This review was modified by Orion5887 on November 27 2013 10:22:44 AM

"Lousy customer service. Refused to exchange a blue ray for a nomral dvd, then sent me back the blu ray one again! How much trouble would it have been to just send the right dvd? Very annoying and stupid--don't use these people."

modified review This review was modified by rhemphill on November 20 2013 07:28:31 AM

"I attempted to order from Hastings.com three different times. Five books each time. The first set took approx a month to recieve. I order the other books approx 2-3 weeks apart. The second and third set never arrived. I asked for my money back and had to call on three seperate occasions to get " ALL" my money returned. They were going to try to charge me shipping for heavens sake!!! I will NEVER order from them and wouldn't recommend them to anyone!!! They are not apologetic. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he was too busy.... Go figure!!! This company does not stand behind their word AT ALL!!!! I told them I was going to write a review and they replied... Go ahead. No wonder they have such a low rating. I think I will give BBB a call too. Very very disappointed!!!"

modified review This review was modified by LavondaN on September 06 2013 03:20:49 PM

"I have been with Gohastings.com for about 2 years and never had a problem with their customer service or their prices. I had recieved a defective DVD a couple of times and they handled my concern perfectly each time. The shipping costs are simply fantastic at under $1 per DVD. Most of the used DVDs I get come with inserts, too."

modified review This review was modified by chashot on August 14 2013 09:26:58 AM

GoHastings is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GoHastings is not a merchant member
GoHastings does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!