GoHastingsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Garbage company. NEVER purchase ANYTHING from them. This company should be expelled from selling on Amazon (I am actually working on that) they are lie and sell broken merchandise. The shipping times are beyond ridiculous and are never made clear to the customer. When you contact there customer service, they are rude, and just send out formatted email responses. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. Take my advice and the advice of several other reviewers. "

modified review This review was modified by pissedoffatgohastings on February 15 2015 04:31:56 PM

"oh my god I will never order from this company eve again.
I placed an order for 3 movies dec 12th thinking they would come before Christmas boy was I wrong took 10 days for the first item to get here, 14 for the second and its now jan 7th and still havnt received the 3rd.
I called after 14 days and asked where my 3rd item is and was told shipping hasn't updated and they don't know and theres nothing they can do till the 7th of jan I was furious but I waited till jan 7th still no item. called them up and all there willing to do is refund my money for that item 3.99 I said what that's it your not going to offer me a store credit or anything as a sorry for wasting your time making you wait 26 days. spoke to a manager and she said the same thing and said sorry shes as high up as they come and I cant speak to anyone else.

"Got a GTA 5 for Xbox one, said it was brand new, wouldn't install. Tried multiple times. It is actually illegal for them to remove the original packaging when it's a brand new game. They should not have removed the sticker from the side of the game box. I can also see through the disc from the back to the front. It's an illegal copy. DONT EVER BUY FROM THIS JOKE OF A COMPANY EVER AGAIN!"

"To add insult to the purchase that was defected and because I trusted Hasting to send out items as listed I did not open or start the computer until Nov...in which I was going to give to my daughter for birthday present after it was not start I checked the description on the computer and they shipped an xp window instead of a window 7. I am telling all my friends once a day for 218 days the amount of money I spent on this computer on facebook to not to buy any products from Hasting. This company is not a company they want to deal with when it comes to unopened products and shabby products sent out to their customers. I have waiting on the phone for over 3 hours yesterday trying to get resolution for this problem and refund and I get the same result after asking for marketing department or corporate office in which someone can make a decision they give me a run around so if I have to tweet, instagram, facebook or any other social means .... I will become a social media queen to advertise about you guys mistreatment of me....I am also planning on filing a report with the better business bureau so you guys can have a black mark against your status...it might take some energy and I might not ever get my 218 back but I will make sure I advertist to all my friends and all my friends friends not to purchase anything from hasting.

modified review This review was modified by vickeybennett on December 19 2014 05:15:45 PM

"I've gotta say, I've ordered three items from them on eBay and am horribly displeased. Two of the items made it in reasonable time, but they never updated their shipping information. It still says the two items I ordered have received haven't been shipped. I'm writing this as I'm on hold for the second time. Customer service isn't particularly mean, though they are terribly unprofessional (humming loudly while helping me, being generally untrained, seeming horribly inconvenienced at all times). Turns out the CD I ordered for my dad for Christmas is out of stock and I was never notified. They claim they sent an email, which I have yet to find anywhere, including my junk mail. They appear to have good prices, but you get what you pay for -- abhorrent communication, sloppy customer service, and plenty of time wasted "

modified review This review was modified by SnarkyPanther on December 16 2014 01:51:13 PM

"I bought a game through their website using a 20% discount coupon that was available. The website said it usually ships within 24 hrs and did not ship for 4 business days and cancelled automatically due to unavailability. Now I check ebay and amazon GoHastings listings and they are still selling the item that I ordered! How could that be? It is either they didn't want to sell me the item with the discount or they are falsely listing games without having in stock. This was a really horrible experience."

"I have never had a problem with GoHastings. The prices are reasonable. In the times that they have shipped the wrong item or that there was a mixup, they were quick to remedy the situation. I love them! "

modified review This review was modified by AdamRenkovish on October 22 2014 11:21:20 AM

"STOP DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY ! I order from this company, and was lied too about the shipping arrangements ! The Product was not up to scratch ! I haven"t even got half the order ! they suck ! "

""WARNING"...DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE..THIS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT...I made a order on Amazon on July 26, 2014 for a cd usually it takes no more than 4 business days tops, well today is August 7, 2014 still have not received yet. I sent emails with my ph# to no avail, I live in Texas and go Hastings is in Texas, and on Amazon they (go Hastings) said it ships from Texas...I called customer service twice was on hold for 9mins listening to elevator music; finally some girl named (Allayshia) came on the phone. Well come to find out they shipped it from Arizona on the 5th of August and I'm supposed to get it on August 13th...really? Don't do business with this company...#still waiting..."

modified review This review was modified by williamwilliams333 on August 07 2014 02:52:10 PM

"They sent me the wrong item, but they sympathized with me and let me keep the other item and still get the refund, so I do appreciate that. At least they try their best to compensate when something like that goes wrong, instead of blowing it off, so I would still recommend them."

modified review This review was modified by aambrose-18921 on July 28 2014 07:37:06 PM

"Will never buy from again or recommend to anyone, I live in Texas where GoHastings is located and should have had my item in a day or two, its July 12, 2014 and they have not even mailed it out, Pathetic."

modified review This review was modified by fuhasting on July 12 2014 09:06:32 AM

"Very long hold time when calling the customer service.
Slow response, and customer service did not know what the are doing.
They will spew out any excuse instead of finding the real issues behind any problems.
They cancelled my order and they never send any email or notifications to me. They said maybe sent to my junk mail. Well if their mail got sent into my junk folder it means they are junk company in the first place!
Checked my junk mail anyway, and nothing. what a stupid company that is full of sh*t.
NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM!! YOU ARE WARNED!!

modified review This review was modified by lerua on May 20 2014 11:13:57 AM

"Refused to honor a placed order. Sent me a token number of items ordered. They took my money but refused to honor the order. Very mean spirited customer support. Will never do business again. "

modified review This review was modified by Ishiban on December 23 2013 02:36:06 PM

"What an absolute nightmare. I ordered an Atari, and because the billing and shipping addresses were different (for God's sake, it's a Christmas present), they called the RECIPIENT'S address to notify them that there was a discrepancy. EVERY TIME I CALLED OR EMAILED, THEY WERE CLOSED and I got automated responses to my emails. When they were finally open today, I spent over half an hour on hold before finally reaching a condescending, arrogant employee who told me they'd cancelled my order. I'll never ever order online, nor will I set foot in their store."

modified review This review was modified by Andalucia on December 16 2013 04:52:04 PM

"Ordered a PS4 game which was delivered unprotected therefor completely destroyed during transit. Submitted all the evidence they asked for to then basically tell me they didnt care. That that was not their problem, even though it was them that packaged it irresponsibly with not protection whatsover. Im not stuck with the bill and no replacement either. Merry Christmas. Will be reporting to BBB and other agencies along with my bank. Been a loyal customer for years. This is the treatment I received. Thanks GoHastings. Real classy"

modified review This review was modified by AngryGohastings on December 05 2013 05:25:52 AM

Share GoHastings's store rating

GoHastings is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GoHastings is not a merchant member
GoHastings does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!