"Be very careful with these guys. They sent me a defective disk game that had obvious signs of the silver coming off the disk. I open a case under ebay and they said if I send them the disk they would refund me. Now they say that they wont refund me until I close the case in ebay. If I do that, then they dont have to refund me
under ebay.

note they told me they would not refund me after they received the disk...very clever of them to have my disk and try to force me to close the case to get a refund.

modified review This review was modified by thedeadman1999 on June 27 2014 10:16:19 PM

"I ordered from GoGamer.com with the hopes of finding a company with big-name resources and little-known company prices. While the prices are okay, my game arrived in a case that was already broken, which really leads me to believe they care little about their customers, and that I will probably not trust them in the future. Overall I am significantly dissatisfied. "

modified review This review was modified by chaderamo818 on June 09 2014 01:27:19 PM

"i was buying from go gamers and thought that i had found a reliable comp from where i can get all my games for my small bussiness, but they are very unreliable and dont care obout their customers. I need to find another supplier that is more profesional and reliable!!!! "

"Unbelievable... These guys sent me a non working Lightscribe copy of a game, breaking copyright law. If I don't get a full refund from them shortly, I plan on opening a case with FBI's cyber crime/copyright infringement dept. These people are seriously the scum of the Earth. Who steals 10 dollar games and sells them on Amazon? Pathetic."

"I too made the mistake of using GoGamer.com before looking up reviews which is in fact unusual for me. I suppose the fact that they were on reddit.com gave me the illusion that they were a reputable company. I ordered stuff about two weeks before xmas I didn't care if they arrived by the 25th as they were for me. As time goes on I am getting concerned however and email them as to the location of my stuff - they tell me it was delivered in Illinois (I live in California) I tell them that there is a problem as that is not where I live they then tell me that the package was returned to them - I asked that it be resent (I would even repay for shipping no big deal) then began a several week ordeal where they would neither get me my product nor give me a refund tho they continually stated they were giving me a refund. Don't shop here these guys are clueless and do not stock there own products (they get them from other resellers)

Edit: Yesterday I received and email from gogamer expressing an interest in "clearing the negative review on resellerratings.com". No apology, no "what can we do for you" 6 months later and they want me to waste more time calling them to discuss the matter. Jeez can you guys close your doors already? YOU SUCK.

Edit 2: Also BEWARE - it looks like they are now Compuexpert.com - same shitty guys different name.

modified review This review was modified by Sanfranciscorob on June 19 2011 11:35:44 AM

"I am removing my bad review because this is not the company I was writing about. The names were similar but I wrote about the wrong company. I have never done business with gogamer.com. sorry for any mix up.The name of the company I am writing about was gogamers.com, a totally different company in a different state.They have different logos, so if you are buying from ebay be sure to pay attention to detail.But as I stated earlier I have had no problem with gogamer.com"

modified review This review was modified by khazelrigs on June 14 2011 07:10:32 AM

"I made the mistake of reviewing the ratings on this site, and seeing that this business is someone I should be cautious with. I purchased anyways, and sure enough when I tried to cancell they told me it was sent. No receipt through paypal ever sent from actual vendor that was to mail, item not received within 30 days, I escalated the claim at paypal and they never responded. Wow. I should have known better. Alas, seemed like a good buy. Don't buy from this seller. Paypal refunded me, and the seller is being penalized for the failure to reply or send the item. "

"This transaction was through ebay, they promised a date of 17 bus. days at most, still haven't recieved package or an offer of refund, they gave me a bogus tracking number and refuse to follow up with the shipping company to get more information for me, the customer. I do not recommend them to anyone, this is a message they sent me after trying to follow up with what was going on....

Dear slimchance33,

We apologize, but there is nothing we can do.

- gogamerscom

That is the kind of customer service they give. Will never do business with this company/seller again. BUYER BEWARE !

"Excellent!!.
Ordered Mass Effect 2 for PC on 3-26 during their 48 hour madness deal and it arrived today 3-30 + a free game.
Quick review: 1)Saved 20 bucks 2)Received order in 4 days 3)Bonus game and manual.

Will defiantly purchase from again in the future.

"They should change their name to backordered.com I know sometimes this may happen but they shouldn't charge you until it ships! 2 times this has happen to me."

"The game I purchased from GoGamer arrived promptly and in good packaging. However, I accidentally purchased the wrong version of the game. GoGamer was very cooperative in providing information and directions for a return. They also refunded me a portion of my return shipping even though it was my mistaken purchase. I look forward to purchasing from GoGamer; Excellent customer service and pricing. "

"Bought a street fighter 4 te stick at a really great price. Shipping was fast and smooth. Stick is in new condition. Excellent job."

"My review is that of mixed emotions.

This was the first time I’ve ordered from Gogamer.com. I placed my order on Feb 1st, chose the “DIRT CHEAP” shipping option and was told to expect it Feb 9th and received it Feb 4th MAJOR PLUS. The item I purchased was also part of their 48 hour madness sale, which is a huge draw if you can remember to keep going back ever 48 hours and or sign up for the email flyer when it changes, because depending on each person, there are a lot of great deals. I personally saved 30 dollars compared to if I have shopped online at Best Buy.

HOWEVER! From my experience “I” can only conclude that Gogamer.com is a glorified AVON! Only difference is AVON makes sure they have the item in stock before charging you. Meaning they “gogamer.com” don’t have a dedicated warehouse, they are part of a group of stores that send orders to be filled and shipped from a second party. That’s why there is no phone number because once you place your order and they take your money a completely different company is now in charge of completing the transaction. Hence the please allow 48-72 hours for general questions and 3-5 days if you want to cancel an order. As it states in the email I received “WHILE WE CONTACT OUR SUPPLIER” Which in all honesty doesn’t bother me, however the lack of communication and broken promises made by one or both companies leaves much to be desired.

I speak of the promises to emails every time your order status changes, a promise that you will be given an order tracking number. My USPS tracking number was issued after I contacted them to find out if my package had been sent as I wanted to cancel my order because I read so many terrible reviews about the site. The tracking number I received STILL even though my package has been shipped and delivered does not register in the USPS system. Again not so much of a problem as much as a nuisance.

To conclude my experience was over all good. I got the product described it came in better time then expected, I haven’t opened it and tried it yet that will come tonight. I pray that there is nothing wrong with it as I don’t want to even know what the return process is going to be like working with two separate parties. Would I shop here on a regular basis no, there are too many inconsistencies for a control freak like myself; I personally like to know every detail about my orders as it’s my money. But if another great deal presents it’s self like this one “I mean saving 30 bucks is saving 30 bucks” I might order again. So if you’re of the attitude “I’ve ordered it and it will show up when it shows up” this site could be a good fit for you. If you’re like me and are typically excited about receiving your purchase and want to know every time it changes a zip code my suggestion is to keep looking around for an equal deal before settling for gogamer.com

***UPDATE***

Ok so I received a faulty product at no fault of gogamer.com rather the manufacture. I sent a request to return item, Friday January 5th to get a RA number. The email I received said please allow 3-5 days while they contact their supplier to get the RA number. Their return policy states that the item must be Post marked no more then 10 days of receiving product so if it takes the full 5 days to get the number I should still have 4 days to get the item in the mail and on its way back. I’ll update again as the process continues.

***UPDATE***
Ok so it’s now 2/12/10 and I sent the item back a couple days ago and it’s been delivered I received an email saying that my credit/debit card was or is to be credited the full amount. Email was received at 1pm it’s now 5pm and my bank account doesn’t reflect having received the credit. I’ll give it till Tuesday before I worry about sending an email as my bank is slow at updating deposit information. So far my return process has been ok minus the fact I’m out 10 bucks for shipping their broken merchandise back to them.

****UPDATE***

Ok so it’s 2-18-10 now and I received my credit to my account on the 16th of feb. So my experience is over with Gogamer.com, as it stands I probably will not do business with them again. Their sales are enticing, and free shipping is nice but the lack of concise communication is where I’m left with an uneasy feeling. If you’re ordering games and only games probably not a problem. But if you’re buying accessories/peripherals do your self a favor and, if you can, buy locally. I picked up a snazzy controller and saved a lot of money, but after it didn’t work and then having to send it back and wait for my credit to hit my account I’d wasted 14 days and lost $10.00 (to ship it back), when I could have bought it locally and paid a little more, and been able to take it back for a refund or swapped it out for another one

modified review This review was modified by Moonark on February 18 2010 01:55:02 PM

Planatoid's Avatar
New York; not the city

"GoGamer has some great prices on older computer games. Their 48-hour promotions that they have constantly have some very good deals that can't be found elsewhere. The only drawback to these deals is that the shipping is very, very slow. I believe it's via media mail. However, since the shipping was only about $3 on my last order or two games, I can't complain.

Overall, I will be doing business with GoGamer in the future, without a doubt.

"***DON'T SHOP HERE UNLESS YOU LIKE NOT GETTING WHAT YOU ORDERED***

I had placed an order to gogamer.com during their 48 hour gogamer Madness sale on January 19, 2010 an order of 3 games Painkiller : black , Matt hazard , and Stalker Clear Sky. What I had received was a gaffe in shipping where they mailed me some guys packaging that lives in New York and the person who owns the package has nothing in common with me except sharing the 1st name.
What I had instead received was 2 copies Company of Heroes and 2 copies of company of heroes opposing fronts for PC. I've had friends say gogamer.com was reliable in their service and this was my first time shopping here and let's say this first time has left a bitter taste in my mouth from wanting to buy or recommend anyone from buying here in the future.

AS OF JANUARY 27, 2010 CUSTOMER SUPPORT HAS NEVER ONCE ANSWERED MY E-MAILS AND THE PHONE # ON THE INVOICE WAS NOT LEGITIMATE.

modified review This review was modified by meatwad30000 on January 27 2010 01:31:26 PM

GoGamer.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GoGamer.com is not a merchant member
GoGamer.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!