• Rating 10.00/10 891 reviews

Go2marine is not a merchant member
    Go2marine does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Go2marine contact information

• Address: 945 Hildebrand Lane
    • Contact: customerservice@go2marine.com
    • Phone: 800-998-9508
    • Customer Support: 800-998-9508
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 206-780-5673

"Had a great experience with Go2marine. They took my order and delivered it fast and prompt. Very satified with them."

Forked River, NJ

"New product was exactly what I was looking for, price is good.
Shopping experience was great and easy to use. Shipping took a little longer than expected due to weather conditions but only by a few days.
Item is what they claim it to be. Can't wait to install item to see how it works. I have a sailboat and small engine, if they have one for larger water flows, it will capture the powerboat market as well.

modified review This review was modified by chrisduq on February 07 2013 05:45:13 AM

"Price was good and response time was good. I have not installed the part yet but it looks to be the correct model."

"Good product selection, excellent prices, & very good people to work with if you need to return an item."

modified review This review was modified by taylen752 on February 26 2013 04:43:17 PM

"Good service, the package came on time, the tracking guidance was helpful."

"I love to buy the work gloves from Go2marine. I bought them for myself for years because I worked at the Post Office for 38 years and finally about 7 or 8 years ago I realized how working in these gloves made life so much easier. I could sort parcels so much faster, and they had such a good grip I felt so strong! A few years ago my son started working for UPS doing basically the same thing so now I get them for him. I always receive them within a day or two of when I place the order. Thank you for selling such a great product and and providing such a good order and delivery system
Deanna Davis

"They had the best price, items were in stock and they shipped immediately."

"The experience i had was surprisingly easy and very satisfying considering I was ordering from an overseas website and company. It was ease of finding and pricing my purchase were the main contributes to my experience.Well done to the setting out of this website.AAA+ for excellence"

"delivered on time, no issues, got what I wanted"

"Perfect! Just what I ordered.
Thanks for the fast service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

"Service was great easy web access and good response makes for a simple buying experience.

Regards Mike Davidson
AM Marine Engneering

"I waited a little longer than i hoped but then I realized that I chose ground to Florida. It actually arrived a day sooner than promised."

"I ordered a custom boat cover that was not sized correcly. Go2marine helped me return and find another that worked correctly.

Very happpy with the outcome and support.

"I've ordered several items from them...and each time I got a very competitive price, good service and prompt delivery!! Where Go2marine is concerned...I am a satisfied customer and would recommend them to anyone!!"

modified review This review was modified by rrhoman6 on January 28 2013 12:15:09 PM

"Very quick delevery time, 3 days! "