• Go2marine
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 206-780-5673

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"OMG They have a poor selection for boat. Most likely do to its age, However they go all out to provide what they can. they treated me very well. the products are shipped sometimes with a little delay but always arrive in perfect condition. they are a great store,even if i have to shop elsewhere for some items. check them out, I'm very happy with them"

"Got my custom made HotShot boat cover sent here to Europe, it took a month but ok. Good fit. However, it is not waterproof. It has got the property of a freshly washed bed-sheet: It sucks water like a sponge. From underneath if you look at the seams every needle-hole shows you the sky! I expected taped seams. After all I payed 500 Dollars including EU-tax because this was supposed to be the winter raincoat of my boat. Instead it is a T-shirt for my boat. "

"Paid for item 7days ago, did not reply to enquiry regard the status item. According their order tracking status. The order will not even leave warehouse for further two weeks."

This review was modified by ezyphone on August 01 2014 01:22:55 PM

"I have ordered a urgent part and 3 times promised it would leave the warehouse asap 21 days and still not left, there looks like no effort to correct this and still no idea on delivery date to me and vessel can not be used without part, the inconvenience of this had overseas friends coming a sailing holiday and had too cancel, have used them before and was happy only if they would of told me of the delay I could of purchased part ASAP at a small cost ASAP airfreight by another company and happy too send part that day, now I still don't know shipping method by Go2marine this really disappointing as it could be coming by sea more delays "

This review was modified by brettsailing on July 31 2014 12:54:39 PM

"Had a great experience with Go2marine. They took my order and delivered it fast and prompt. Very satified with them."

Forked River, NJ Verified Customer

"New product was exactly what I was looking for, price is good.
Shopping experience was great and easy to use. Shipping took a little longer than expected due to weather conditions but only by a few days.
Item is what they claim it to be. Can't wait to install item to see how it works. I have a sailboat and small engine, if they have one for larger water flows, it will capture the powerboat market as well.

This review was modified by chrisduq on February 07 2013 05:45:13 AM

"Price was good and response time was good. I have not installed the part yet but it looks to be the correct model."

"Good product selection, excellent prices, & very good people to work with if you need to return an item."

This review was modified by taylen752 on February 26 2013 04:43:17 PM

"Good service, the package came on time, the tracking guidance was helpful."

"I love to buy the work gloves from Go2marine. I bought them for myself for years because I worked at the Post Office for 38 years and finally about 7 or 8 years ago I realized how working in these gloves made life so much easier. I could sort parcels so much faster, and they had such a good grip I felt so strong! A few years ago my son started working for UPS doing basically the same thing so now I get them for him. I always receive them within a day or two of when I place the order. Thank you for selling such a great product and and providing such a good order and delivery system
Deanna Davis

"They had the best price, items were in stock and they shipped immediately."

"The experience i had was surprisingly easy and very satisfying considering I was ordering from an overseas website and company. It was ease of finding and pricing my purchase were the main contributes to my experience.Well done to the setting out of this website.AAA+ for excellence"

"delivered on time, no issues, got what I wanted"

"Perfect! Just what I ordered.
Thanks for the fast service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

"Service was great easy web access and good response makes for a simple buying experience.

Regards Mike Davidson
AM Marine Engneering

Share Go2marine's store rating

Go2marine is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Go2marine is not a merchant member
Go2marine does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!