"STAY AWAY!!!! I ordered my items(4 to be exact). Never received them. Customer service is not the greatest.Explained that I never received my items, they blamed the post office, blamed neighbors that they could have gotten the package, never took responsibility or gave a apology. Funny how I never had this happen before with ordering from other places online. FIRST AND LAST TIME ORDERING FROM THEM EVER."

modified review This review was modified by chez79 on July 12 2013 09:31:02 AM

"Regarding Gluten Free Palace: STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!! I ordered five items. It took them a full week to ship them. Then, when they finally arrived six days after shipping, three of them were MOLDY. I emailed them immediately and the reply did not come for two days... and all it did was ask me to "be patient with us while we look into this problem". Five days later, and still no further response. I cannot say it enough, STAY AWAY from Gluten Free Palace."

"just received my order from GLUTENFREEPALACE.COM i was so happy its toke only one day to get my order for the gluten free bread, gluten free cookies, and gluten free pasta so now i can send my kid ho is on a gluten free diet to camp, also when i call them up the customer service was so great thank u gluten free palace for your help 24 hours a day "

"The company shipped my product quickly. The price of the product was very good compared to others that sold the same product. It was in perfect condition when it arrived and I will use this company again in the future."

" thought going Gluten Free would just be impossible...thank you Glutenfreepalace.com...you saved me. You've got a huge variety of different products which satisfy even the pickiest of eaters like me!!!!!!!!!!!! Your service is great and shipping so fast...! I can't wait for a new recipe to appear on your front page...I've been trying them for the past few weeks and they are delicious and easy to follow.. Especially the pasta one...I made it for dinner 3 days in a row! Thank you!‎"

modified review This review was modified by gfsam on July 18 2010 08:09:56 PM

GlutenFreePalace is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GlutenFreePalace is not a merchant member
GlutenFreePalace does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!