• Rating 2.50/10 4 reviews

GlockStore.com is not a merchant member
    GlockStore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • GlockStore.com contact information

"AVOID this merchant!!!!!
There are plenty of reputable on-line dealers glockstore.com IS NOT one of them!
They don't tell you if an item is out of stock or back ordered until AFTER you give them your credit card information.
Customer service is non-existant so no way to cancel your order.
My credit card got charge 10 Months later for items I no longer want or need.
Horrible Business Practices! Shame on you glockstore.com
Please check Yelp reviews for this store but be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "filtered reviews" link. Most of the 59 filtered reviews are NEGATIVE! Gee, I wonder how that happened????

"This is fairly shady operation. I placed an order in January 2013, heard nothing for 8 months (despite several inquiries), then got a charge and received my order. The company does not respond to inquiries and does not answer the phone, thus giving customers no opportunity to cancel a long-pending order. Do some Googling before placing an order with this company. I wish I had. Order backlogs in the firearms industry are certainly not unusual these days, but some form of communication is to be expected when an order takes 8 months to fulfill."

"Ordered some accessories from them for my handgun. After 3 weeks, over 20 phone calls (all busy signals) and over 20 emails, I cannot reach anybody. I requested my order cancelled, and then they bill my card. I will never buy anything from this store ever again. "

"I am very happy with my experience with Glockstore.com. I ordered a G-19 locking block and some other OEM parts. The website performed as expected and the order was shipped the next day. I got all items as specified in the order. Shipping costs were not excessive, nor did I get charged extra shipping on a per item basis. I am 100% happy with my purchase from Glockstore and will consider them one of my normal sources for items such as this. "