Stores > GlockStore.com

• GlockStore.com

"BAD MERCHANT!!!!! Purchased (2) Glock 17 magazines and (2) Xgrips for glock 19. Received both Xgrips but only (1) magazine. Called them and luckily I did get someone but they gave me a runaround lame excuse. I guess I should feel lucky that I did not purchase more from them. Will never buy from again!!!"

"Beware of the glock store in san diego california! Do not buy anything from them!

Guys! I will give you all the readers digest version of what happened. Cutting right to the chase, this is what they did:

1. Incorrectly installed my match grade trigger- reset was sticky and was told since it has been over 7 months they would look at it but I would have to pay for shipping to them! Considering it left their facility incorrectly installed and in an unsafe condition it was inappropriate to expect customer to bare that cost.. One user on Yelp(not recommended section) has stated his Pyramid Trigger The Glock Store worked on went into Full Auto, obviously installed incorrectly!

2. I sent my Barstow Match Barrel to have them fit it on my G34! The gunsmith's totally botched the job, took way too much metal off and ruined my barrel! Stock barrel locks up tighter! Now it will cost me almost $400 to purchase another one!. They refused to replace the barrel or take any responsibility and their GM was basically thumbing his nose at me, very unprofessional as he even referred to me as "dude" and was callous and after sending my G34 to them to have them replace barrel, they showed me a video of them rapid firing it and said it was fine. I never complained that it was jamming, I had specifically stated they removed too much metal and the match barrel was no more accurate than the stock one. This finding has also been confirmed with the tech support of Bar-Sto as they said their barrel definitely will lock up tighter than stock! If anything they should have shown me a video trying to prove the match barrel was more accurate and locking up tighter but failed to do so.

3. Great bunch of Guys until Something goes wrong: Bottom line, many wrote reviews how they got ripped off! Like many other reviews on Yelp and Ripoffreport.org, absolutely the worse attitude and horrible service! BBB has The Glock Store rated "F" When I bought my G34 along with many upgrades, I spent well over $1200 dollars and do have to admit they seemed like a great bunch of guys, until that is when I discovered they again incorrectly installed trigger and ruined my match barrel! Then they basically denied any wrong doing and as many others on Ripoffreport.org have already indicated, many of the same unwillingness to take responsibility for mistakes was a common denominator among many. When I called Bar-Sto to find out how much it would cost to re-purchase the same barrel and finally then send my whole gun to them to have done right, it would have cost me almost $400 dollars! It's no wonder The Glock Store did not want to acknowledge any wrong doing as they would be out $400 dollars. The GM by the way was arrogantly boasting how his wholesale cost of my Bar-Sto Barrel was only $30.00, but after putting me through so much, he could have accepted responsibility rather than thumb his nose and give me an attitude that was deplorable.

Bottom line, if anybody here wants to dismiss what I am saying as nonsense, by all means go buy an expensive match barrel and have them fit it. Have them install your trigger. It was bad enough they messed up on my trigger, then to make worse they also botched my barrel, making two huge mistakes! They are clearly incompetent and their service is horrible. They are everything that those who wrote nasty reviews on ripoffreport.org and yelp under the "not recommended" section. Yes they are very nice when it comes to selling you whatever you want, really great bunch of guys until that is something goes wrong, then they deny deny deny. If none of what I said is believed, you can click on the link below to see others who been ripped off. Also, go look at their review on yelp. Look at the "not recommended" that did not get factored in. If you know what you want, you don't have any issues, yes I agree a great bunch of guys but as others have indicated it is when you have a problem is when they fail to deliver.

This review was modified by MARATHONMAN1 on June 12 2015 02:20:41 PM

"Just purchased 2 glocks. I went on the glockstore website to order several items and was very disappointed. First time online purchase at the glockstore. I put the order in on Friday for over $260, called Friday while ordering online, I spoke with Doug and asked if there were any discounts for orders over 250. He explained that there is only free shipping. I received the glock brochure on Saturday a week and a half after ordering it. After looking over the brochure I noticed there was a 10% discount on orders over $150. I called on Monday to explain I placed an order on Friday and that I received a brochure on Saturday and asked about the 10% discount. I was told that its last years brochure (but it has all present cost for the items). Why send out last years brochure to a new customer and not explain when sending it out. Also it states orders would be shipped 48 hours after receiving. I asked Dave when my order would be shipped and he explained it would be shipped out 72 hours after receiving. To say the least, I don't think I will be ordering from them a second time, I will be looking for other websites for my future purchases. "

This review was modified by Roman94 on April 21 2015 04:49:57 PM

"Very disappointed. Twice now I have ordered products from this site and each time my credit card is debited within 1 business day but you never hear from them. No shipment notification coming for over a week so I email them with the order # and I get a response back 2 days later that the product is backordered and they "HOPE" to have a shipment in about 10 days and then the order will be processed "ACCORDINGLY", whatever that means. Very disappointed in the customer service. There are way better places to buy GLOCK products."

"Bad quality control. I ordered a barrel in October 2014, the wrong one was sent to me. Had to return and wait another week.

I ordered a mount for a red dot site in December of 2014, I got sent a site pusher tool instead. Now, have to wait for the rma and the correct part. I am tempted to stop payment with my online banking account. In addition, I will find another company who has their act together

This review was modified by bobatt1 on December 31 2014 10:24:51 PM

"HORRIBLE SERVICE. I kept calling to find out where my order was. First I was told the part was defective and they had to wait for new parts to come in. Then they told me that was not the case, it was because they thought I was going to send my gun in. Although when I placed the order I state very clearly that I was not going to send my gun. I asked to have the order overnighted to me since a month has gone by and nothing has been shipped out. They said there is no way they will pay the extra expense. THIS COMPANY IS HORRIBLE TO DEAL WITH."

This review was modified by Petersfm on October 06 2014 10:09:26 AM

"AVOID this merchant!!!!!
There are plenty of reputable on-line dealers glockstore.com IS NOT one of them!
They don't tell you if an item is out of stock or back ordered until AFTER you give them your credit card information.
Customer service is non-existant so no way to cancel your order.
My credit card got charge 10 Months later for items I no longer want or need.
Horrible Business Practices! Shame on you glockstore.com
Please check Yelp reviews for this store but be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "filtered reviews" link. Most of the 59 filtered reviews are NEGATIVE! Gee, I wonder how that happened????

"This is fairly shady operation. I placed an order in January 2013, heard nothing for 8 months (despite several inquiries), then got a charge and received my order. The company does not respond to inquiries and does not answer the phone, thus giving customers no opportunity to cancel a long-pending order. Do some Googling before placing an order with this company. I wish I had. Order backlogs in the firearms industry are certainly not unusual these days, but some form of communication is to be expected when an order takes 8 months to fulfill."

"Ordered some accessories from them for my handgun. After 3 weeks, over 20 phone calls (all busy signals) and over 20 emails, I cannot reach anybody. I requested my order cancelled, and then they bill my card. I will never buy anything from this store ever again. "

"I am very happy with my experience with Glockstore.com. I ordered a G-19 locking block and some other OEM parts. The website performed as expected and the order was shipped the next day. I got all items as specified in the order. Shipping costs were not excessive, nor did I get charged extra shipping on a per item basis. I am 100% happy with my purchase from Glockstore and will consider them one of my normal sources for items such as this. "

Share GlockStore.com's store rating

GlockStore.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GlockStore.com is not a merchant member
GlockStore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!