Stores > Global Industrial

Customer service: Rating 5.57/10 5.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.19/10 5.19/10

2016-08-18

Great Prices!!

"The product was just what I was looking for and the price was perfect!!"

2016-08-17

Quality products at affordable prices

"Great company with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Offer a wide range of materials for just about any project. Shipped and received items as promised. Will be using them again for our projects!"

2016-08-17

Superfantabulous

"global facilitated the product promptly and I was able to keep my production people
moving. I recommend this company to everyone I talk to looking for specific products

2016-08-16

Great product

"Lock works as described. Received earlier than expected. Great price."

2016-08-15

Great at faulty information

"Their Sales personnel and Customer Service gave me bad information on the timing of my order from day one. I wanted a product within 4 days to do a project while I had individuals here to do the job. SO I called in my order and asked how quickly. Salesmen promised me 4 days ships same day. Great 7 days later still no product. I call Customer service says I do not know why he lied to you it just Shipped 3 days ago it will be there in 2 days. 2 days come and go call again. Not they just shipped a few days ago it is schedule to be delivered on the 15th. 15th comes and goes I call they forward to the shipping company. I ask them when the product shipped they said the 11th. So which one of these 5 phone calls tells me the truth and I still do not have my product and if I refuse the load I still have to pay to have them shipped here and returned. Not once do they offer me anything for my trouble or time or to find me a solution.

Never order from them again

2016-08-13

Hot! Hot! Hot! in Texas Hill Country!

"Love the fan. It arrived, I assembled it and installed it. It runs from sun up to sun down and works great!"

2016-08-11

Great Place to Shop

"Great experience and excellent customer support."

2016-08-11

Good Company with reasonable prices.

"The customer service rep that handles our account was great, friendly, and very helpful. The only issue we have had is the unusually high shipping cost.

2016-08-10

Great Company

"Had a great experience with Global. The shipping time was a little extensive, however the quality product you sell is worth the wait."

2016-08-10

caged cool

"had to buy a new fan from the nice people at global and it arrived on time and as promised thank you"

reliable

"You make your order once it's received then they charge your credit card after they make sure your order was received correctly."

#orderGlobal

"Very satisfied with the variety of products to choose from, reasonable prices, ease of using the website, and the delivery. I will order all my industrial products from Global. "

2016-08-09

Very Cool after my purchase!

"I bought this fan and it was sent quickly. The fan was easily assembled and installed. I'm a single female and I was able to do it myself with minimal help from my mother. It cools my outdoor space better than I ever expected. I would recommend this product! "

All Things Good.

"All in all things went very good. There were a couple of back ordered items, but they came in soon after the first order. The work bench top was damaged in shipping, but that wasn't Global's fault. "

2016-08-08

Found what I needed and got it fast!

"My company is installing a Community Storm Shelter to serve 96 persons. I searched the internet for a ventilation fan to meet the engineered specifications. I found what I needed on the Global Industrial website. The price was good and I was impressed how fast I received my order. I plan to order my fans and other product from Global Industrial in the future. Thank you R. Russler"

Share Global Industrial's store rating

Global Industrial is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Global Industrial is a merchant member
Global Industrial participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.