Stores > Global Industrial

Customer service: Rating 5.05/10 5.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.89/10 4.89/10

2016-06-20

Quick and Easy

"Ordering from Global is always quick and easy.

I can find what I want and order it, without having to contact them directly.

2016-06-16

Excutive Chair Purchase

"My experience with purchasing an executive high-back office chair from Global was good. I was contacted by a sales Rep that assisted in completing my on-line order and then promptly given a tracking for my item. Few days after that another email followed with some discrepancies about the time frame and back ordering but was quickly cleared up. Needless to say, I received my chair on time and it was stunning.

2016-06-15

ALWAYS AWESOME

"Very satisfied, great customer service, fast on time delivery. Awesome quality/ highly recommended. "

A catchy title!

"Order was accurate and arrived quickly and undamaged. "

Happy Customer

"I appreciate the service, the product and the great help I received from your company. Thanks

Jose Tinoco

2016-06-14

The mirror reflected well on us :)

"The mirror we purchased for our distribution warehouse was perfect for our needs and we appreciated the quick shipping. This was easy to buy and easy to install. Would buy from again in the future.

Thanks!

2016-06-14

"So far we are very satisfied with the product. "

First Time SATISFIED Customer

"Global helped save me over $75.00 for a large Heavy Duty Tarp. The Shipping timeframe was right on par for my expectation. I'm pleased with this online vendor and will use them again in the future."

Will be back

"Not our first order with Global but find them to be Dependable...Hasselfree - Efficient with fair pricing. User friendly web site and easy to get help by phone if necessary."

2016-06-14

Told me item was on backorder for months when it was actually in stock

"I ordered an item 4 months ago and was told it was on backorder. Not a problem, it happens. The dates I would get kept coming and going, sometimes I'd get a new date and sometimes not. Got tired of it so I cancelled my order, but at the same time I noticed their website said the same exact item was in stock and ready to ship. I took a chance and ordered it again, and sure enough it showed up on time. So who knows how long these guys were stringing me along with backorder dates that were months out while they actually had the item in stock. Pretty frustrating. On top of this, Global does a pretty poor job of communicating with customers. Several emails went unanswered or half-answered. Definitely doesn't feel like they want my money."

Rep reply posted Jun-17-2016

A rep from Global Industrial, Globalindustrial_Service, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback in regard to your shopping experience with us.

The referenced order was placed on May 18th and delivered on May 24th.

Please contact Customer Service at 800.645.1232 if you need assistance with another order.

We strive to provide excellent service with every opportunity. It is regretful this experience did not convey that message.”

Great mobile pegboard

"Rolls around well, holds a good amount of tools and the front/back design fits our area nicely. "

No fuss! No muss!

"Very easy to find what i needed, friendly people and received my order within a couple days. Very happy with my experience with Global Industrial."

EASY to use!

"Your website and purchasing experience is very easy to use! "

2016-06-13

Caring, Quick, and the Right Price

"Brian helped me find just the right products. He worked with me to get the best price and to have the products arrive quickly."

2016-06-13

I will gonna do more shoppings with Global afterward.

"I order Wireless Walki Talki for my restaurant.
Delivery was little late than I expected but when I ask to customer service center, they answer me very politely and give an answers what I want to.
Also, the product that I got is quite good quality and exact what I wanted.
I will gonna do more shoppings with Global afterward.
Thanks.

Share Global Industrial's store rating

Global Industrial is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Global Industrial is a merchant member
Global Industrial participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.