Stores > Global Industrial

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.32/10 5.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.1/10 5.1/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.11/10 4.11/10

2016-02-07

"GREAT PRODUCT AND FAST SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2016-02-07

Spring Cleaning at it's best!!!

"In an effort to make my home less cluttered and purge unwanted mess, it was suggested that I get binders to store our dvd/blue ray collection. Your product worked great for that purpose!!"

Right stuff, on time

"The product was exactly as specified, delivered on time and in perfect condition."

2016-02-07

"Ordering was easy and delivery was quick. Would recommend to anyone."

2016-02-07

"Excellent service by Global. I will refer and use again"

job well done

"thank you guys we will do business in the future."

2016-02-06

Great prices on both a micrometer and an unusual, but very handy toolbox

"I was glad that these guys offered both the Urrea tool box and the micrometer I wanted at a great prices. I will definitely look at them for other items in the future."

2016-02-06

Did exactly what they sadi they would do

"I bought an exhaust fan from them . They said it would be out for delivery at the end of January. Had to wait 1.5 weeks, but everything was delivered in good condition and in the time frame that they said it would be.

Great service and equipment. Thanks

2016-02-06

Can't trust them to get the correct part sent......

" I ordered some safety glasses with 2.5 lenses and received 1.5 lenses. So I tried to get them to replace them with the correct lenses and it's been over a month with nothing to show for it."

“Thank you for your feedback in regard to your shopping experience with us.

We show that the shipping error was reported on February 1st and that we are in the process of obtaining the Return Authorization from the shipping warehouse. A replacement order has been entered to ship the correct items ordered.

We strive to provide excellent service with every opportunity. It is regretful this experience did not convey that message.”

decievers

"You take my money for 4 locker locks then tell me you cannot sell them to me for "security" reasons yet there is nothing on your site saying you dont sell to the general public! Yet another company sold them to me!"

Nice!

"Excellent service and great product"

Needs update

"They are selling items that ate discontinued and no longer available from the manufacturer. Two 3 weeks and me calling to find that out after ordering"

Great job

"The product was delivered in excellent condition, quality & speed. It was just as I was told it would be. Global did a great jobs fulfilling my needs. I would definitely buy from them again."

2016-02-06

"Very dissatisfied. More than 3 weeks after ordering some items and only 1 out 3 has been delivery so far, I am still waiting on the other 2. Fine if these items were maybe not in stock, but at the time of purchasing a lead delivery time of 5-7 days was advised, false information! otherwise I would have not order these items from Global. This order was required quite urgently in our company and has now been nearly a month since we ordered and still awaiting. Thanks for you poor service!"

“Thank you for your feedback in regard to your shopping experience with us.

The remaining balance of your order is temporarily backordered and has an estimated ship date of February 26th.

2016-02-06

This siphon cost effectively SUCKS my barrels!

"For the price this 55 gallon manual siphon is an outperformer. Exactly what I was looking for in a siphon that I will probably only use a few times a year."

Share Global Industrial's store rating

Global Industrial is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Global Industrial is a merchant member
Global Industrial participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,633 merchant members.