• Address: 11 Harbor Park Drive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10

"I love the website and the products. But I wish that I didn't have to paid for return items. But next time, I will be more careful with my measurements."

"I ordered what should have been 5 items and was only delivered one (even after contacting a sales rep that told me I would receive 5). I contacted customer support to talk about it. I got one email saying that they would look into it. It's not been over a week and there is no more response. I'm skeptical to order again."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-28-2014

GlobalIndustrial2, Global Industrial rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback.

We have entered a replacement order to be shipped to you at no additional charge for the unreceived balance of the order.

Thank you for your business and we apologize for any inconvenience.”

"Very professional, quick shipping and top quality product. 5 stars, AAA++++++"

"Costumer service was there and polite, but my unit took 3 almost 4 weeks to be delivered. When I called to see what the problem was, they couldn't find my order or unit. It finally showed up but not a great experience. "

"I was disappointed that there was zero communication as to when our order would be shipped. The invoice indicated the items would be shipped between 15 and 18 days. We placed our order on 6/27/14 and I went online to chat with customer service this week, 6-21 or 23 and was told our order is to be shipped today, 6/25/14. No one followed up with us to indicated the later shipping date.
I haven't seen the product yet so do not know how to evaluate it.

"Very good service. JUST what I needed."

"Excelent company. Great experience."

"Got good product ordering another one

"Fast, accurate delivery. Would not hesitate to order from this company again."

"I received my order and one of the bulbs was blown that I receive so I called for a replacement and they sent me a cracked replacement so I had to call again and they finally sent a working bulb so they did make I right it took 3 times though"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-25-2014

GlobalIndustrial2, Global Industrial rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback in regard to your shopping experience with us.

We strive to provide excellent service with every opportunity. It is regretful this experience did not convey that message.”

"I'm happy with the item I ordered, it was fast and eazy, The item showed up much faster than I expected. "

"As usual, a great experience. Everyone I dealt with was helpful and professional. The only sour note was that the items I initially ordered went out of stock between the time I ordered them and when they were scheduled to ship. I never received a notice of this and only discovered it when I went to check on the items which were ordered to ship 2nd day."

"I received the order within the delivery time frame. The online service was fast and easy to use. I am very satisfied with my shopping experience with Global industrial."

"Good product and good shipping."

"My item came extremely fast. The tracking was great and most importantly, filling out the rebate was a breeze unlike other companies. The website and forms were all very accessible. "

Global Industrial is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Global Industrial is a merchant member
Global Industrial participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.