• Global Industri

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.65/10 6.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.28/10 6.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.98/10 5.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.74/10 4.74/10

"Product arrived quickly and the price was right. I'll surely buy from them again, when the need arises."

"Product was as expected, but shipping was atrocious. The box was damaged as where some of the cart's siding. (I was still able to assemble the cart (with some muscle)). I don't blame the company, but the shipping was less than good."

"global industry delivered on the product I purchased. I believe my charge was not what I agreed to, I just got my visa bill have to back track to see if I was charged coorectly. the product I purchases is not worth the cost, it is not all what they said it was. "

"Probably not Global Industrial's fault, but the item arrived damaged in shipping."

"Extremely fast and very good product!"

"Great product and customer service "

"I bought a 18' telescoping pressure washer pole 20 percent cheaper than anywhere else on the internet. I arrived in a few days. It came earlier than expected. Product was exactly what I expected. Will shop hear again. "

"The item was delivered promptly (within a few days of ordering) in a cardboard box with directions on how to assemble the fan included. All pieces were accounted for with none missing. Once assembled, the unit worked just fine; it's quieter than I had anticipated and the airflow most satisfactory. I expect this fan to last at least a few years without breaking down as it seems to be made for steady use and looks quite durable."

"Easy to order on line. Quick delivery. Very satisfied with the product. "

"Fast delivery, exactly the product we needed."

"I will never order from this company again. My safe was delivered damaged. Yes, I did receive a credit, but it would have been nice just getting what I purchased!"

" I am very pleased with the collapsible dolly I purchased. The price was perfect and the product was exactly what was advertised on the internet. Happily, it arrived on time.

"We paid shipping for 2nd day delivery. We did not get this item for over two weeks.

We paid for second day delivery. We did not receive the item for over two weeks. When we called, they said it would take 14 days, then we would receive it in two days. They will not refund our postage and have refused to let us speak to a supervisor. I would NEVER do business with them again.

"I have yet to receive my item"

"Exactly what I wanted. Perfect!"

Share Global Industrial's store rating

Global Industrial is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Global Industrial is a merchant member
Global Industrial participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,716 merchant members.