• Address: 11 Harbor Park Drive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.22/10 6.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10

"The staff on the phone were excellent to work with. Thanks"

"Product dented and was left by shipper out in parking lot of billing address when we paid an additional $35 to assure it would be delivered to my home. Was driving by fire station one night and happened to see it lying on ground."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-25-2014

GlobalIndustrial2, Global Industrial rep has responded

“Thank you for your review.

We have processed a credit for your dissatisfaction that should refund back to your original method of payment within 30 business days.

We appreciate your business.”

"I had a couple boxes that came broken, but I was shipped replacements in a very quick time. I have ordered twice and will do so again."

"Based upon a Google search for inner tubes, Global Industries showed up as a possible site. Their tube data plus what was on the tire in hand, convinced me to buy a tube. The high shipping cost convinced to buy two tubes. One as a spare. Lucky. Inspection of the second tire on hand called for replacing that tube as well."

"I was only needing one of the items but was informed that had to order a minimum of 2 so I ordered them, they never came I received another memo from Stephanie Raab that my order was cancelled because I needed to order 4. so do you think that's would make a customer happy? I ordered elsewhere with no problem, and no limits."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-25-2014

GlobalIndustrial2, Global Industrial rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback in regard to your shopping experience with us.

We strive to provide excellent service with every opportunity. It is regretful this experience did not convey that message.”

"Everything was great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I did a quick search looking for the light fixtures I wanted and found Global Industrial had exactly what I was looking for and at a price below what I expected to have to pay. I found their website easy to use and ordering was a snap. My order arrived in perfect condition on the day promised. I will definitely buy from Global in the future.
G.N. California

"Website was easy to use, and the product came pretty quickly. The quality of the product was good!"

"I have yet to receive my product. When I ordered there was no information stating the items were out of stock/on back order. I received email confirmation after but no follow up as to when the items would be made available and had to call to find out. I was given a date of the 11/25/14. Hopefully this will be the case."

"No issues what so ever - I placed the order and had the part with-in a couple of days.

Perfect - Will certainly look to Global Industrial for more parts and pieces in the near future.

Ron

"Great service. Very quick delivery."

"I had no issue in finding the product we were looking for. My husband was told by a customer in LOWES to visit the website to find what he was looking for. It was easy to place the order and easy to track. We are very satisfied."

"They had what i needed and doing it online was easy"

"Excellent product and service."

"I have been buying from Global Industrial for 9 years. I keep coming back because their products are top-notch, customer service is wonderful, and their shipping is very reasonable and fast. Why would I go anywhere else? Very happy doing business with Global Industrial!"

Global Industrial is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Global Industrial is a merchant member
Global Industrial participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.