Stores > Global Industrial

Customer service: Rating 5.08/10 5.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.40/10 4.40/10

2016-04-27

Fast shipping, great selection

"My order shipped immediately and Global Industrial have everything I need.
The last supplier I tried, where after two weeks I had to phone to inquire where my order was only to be told "we dont ship to your location". Its a major canadian city and 2weeks!!...truly unacceptable service.
Global Industrial have excellent prices, are no headache, no hassle and will now be my 'go to' supplier.

2016-04-26

Great online store

"Great online store - provided lots of detail regarding the item I wanted to buy so I could choose the correct one. Also used the online chat and it was fast and they answered all my questions.

2016-04-25

They can't honor their sales

"Ordered a simple shelf, with no indication that it was back-ordered when I placed the order (it said it would ship within 7-10 days). Every time I called they kept pushing the estimated delivery time by 1 week. Now 5 weeks later, I lost patience and canceled the order. Bad supply management, don't order from them.

Rep reply posted Apr-30-2016

Globalindustrial_Service, Global Industrial rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback in regard to your shopping experience with us.

We strive to provide excellent service with every opportunity. It is regretful this experience did not convey that message.”

product ordered, product received

"parts came in very quick :)"

Great

"Fast shipping fair price. "

2016-04-24

First Time Buyer, Life Long Client

"Amazing experience. very satisfied "

This review was modified by paul_prochilo on April 24 2016 05:52:32 PM

2016-04-22

Great service.

"Items Shipped fast. Product is great. Process was easy. Great Service!"

Great Service !!

"I have used Global Industrial for a couple purchases for our management company. The service has been great and will continue to use them in the future."

2016-04-21

Quick and efficient transaction.

"Looks to be a good, solid product."

2016-04-21

Bad customer service, no follow up

"I placed an order worth of more than $11000.00, some of my products were back ordered, and delayed, no one let me know about it. Very poor follow up. After 2 weeks, I realized that it will take another month to get my order complete so I asked for a refund, it took them more than 4 weeks to have my credit card refunded after telling me that they will write a check. I wanted another form of refund or a store credit, no one listened to me. They didn't care. Good prices but very poor customer service.
Goods come from several warehouse, bad follow up.

This review was modified by Melissa50 on April 22 2016 09:26:41 AM

2016-04-21

"Very good shopping experience."

slatwall order

"I ordered a slatwall with accessories. Placing the order online went very smoothly. I was just shocked at the handling and delivery charges."

2016-04-20

"Quality of product was excellent
Delivery from US warehouse took longer than expected

Almost Great

"It was the cheapest price I could find. But one of the whiteboards is damaged. I would like to be able to exchange it and the company pay the shipping. Other then that I like the products and the marker and eraser that goes with it. Also it would be helpful to know before hand if there is a delay of one weekon the posted shimipping date. Thanks."

AWESOME

"Great sales rep; pleasant voices in everyone I have spoken to. Very helpful and AWESOME service. Products ship quickly. That's a definite plus!"

Share Global Industrial's store rating

Global Industrial is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Global Industrial is a merchant member
Global Industrial participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.