• Global Industri Global Industrial Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.82/10 5.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.88/10 4.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.03/10 4.03/10

"I've been very pleased with my first two orders with Global Industrial. Checkout is easy and painless without requiring to setup a new account, Paypal is accepted, and delivery was quicker than estimated. Will definitely return again."

"Good price and quick shipment."

"All is good. Shipping shoud be free with orders over $150."

"delivered quickly and correctly you could ask for more."

"So far it's great the Battery can be removed and charged, not like the Dirt devil I had bought worked to two months battery died an I threw it in the trash."

"I ordered 1 meastly tarp on 2/7 from this company. It didn't ship for 17 days. It's already the 28th and I still don"t have my order. They are slow and I couldn't even talk to live person to ask about my order. Their voice Mail doesn't even say what time zone they are in, so the customer has to guess when to call. I'll never order here again. I had a pretty bad experience."

"Product never shipped after 3 weeks."

"User friendly web interface. Quick delivery of products..."

"Very fast response. Arrived in time for a big event."

"Shipping takes awhile, other then that easy ordering online. Thank you"

"Order was received in good time and in good shape."

"Ordered an in-stock item. Checked on line order was " in process". After 10 days I called to find out the item is now out of stock. They had no idea when item would be available. They offered another item at 30 percent increase. I will not order or recommend Global."

"received just what I ordered in very timely fashion!"

"Arrived as estimated and product works as advertised. On this particular product, the shipping cost was high

"I am satisfied with product and shipping. website could be made a little easier to purchase product. I had some problems getting my purchase to go through. Even when calling your people they could not help. They said that a lot of people have had the same trouble that I had."

Share Global Industrial's store rating

Global Industrial is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Global Industrial is a merchant member
Global Industrial participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.