Stores > Global Industrial

Customer service: Rating 5.18/10 5.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.78/10 4.78/10

2016-05-25

Smooth Process

"Ordering to delivery was a very easy process"

2016-05-23

Strong and durable locker

"I love my new locker from Global Industrial. I painted the shelves inside red and the outside sapphire blue. looks phenomenal!"

2016-05-23

they did great!

"i ordered about four lockers for our school, not only were they just right but they were also the cheapest lockers that we could find! they even delivered right to our school."

2016-05-22

Global Greatness!!

"Really have enjoyed working with Global. Great responsive company!

Our contact Tom Palmese is SUPER!!! I am the new Plant Manager at Sproul. We are in process of re-doing / updating many things. One of the larger items will be all our office and conference room furniture. Thanks to your service and responsiveness, you can expect big orders from me over the next three months. Tens of thousands of dollars.

Thanks,

Paul R. Erb

2016-05-20

Shipping fix

"everything is easy to find and delivery is always FAST! My only problem is with the cost of shipping, sometimes it is almost as much as the order. I didnt order first aid kits because shipping was half the price of the kit!"

2016-05-19

"BEST RAINCOAT EVER!! WON'T USE PONCHOS AGAIN IF I CAN HELP IT! ABSOLUTEY PERFECT! PLANNING ON BUYING MORE - NEED BACKUPS"

2016-05-19

"other than not being able to get in contact with a customer representative, the selection and delivery time was great "

2016-05-18

Pleased in the Pacific Ocean!

"We are a small preschool that is separated from the "mainland" by lots of water! Often times we can not find the supplies we need locally and Global Industrial has been very customer friendly in helping us get product to us. They also guarantee their merchandise and that has been very helpful on the few occasions we have found product to be faulty.
Aloha,
Claire

2016-05-18

Great product

"Exactly what we needed when we needed it! "

2016-05-17

"the customer service is great

2016-05-17

Speedy Customer Service

"I ordered a product from Global Industrial and the customer service was wonderful. The product arrived in record time and the price was great. I really appreciated the honesty and quick response of this company. Thanks!!!"

2016-05-16

Simple Order

"We ordered three shelving units and we did not receive all the brackets. It should have been simple but we have not receive everything. When we called Global they said they had to get a response from their manufacturer. Could take 24 to 48 hours for a response. But we need our product and we should not have to wait that long for a response. In my business I wish I could pass the buck to someone else for a response to resolve an issue. We called Friday afternoon and still no response as of Monday.

At this time I do not know if I will use Global again.

They Did It!

"Great Customer Service! Easy ordering online!
The product arrived on time! Within a few days!
Did not have any missing items!
Will order again!
Thanks!

Always helpful!

"Global continues to provide helpful assistance in selecting the correct product for our needs."

Fast and Easy!

"Every order has been easy and the orders arrive fast. We have ordered several of the Evaporative Coolers and have been very pleased with how easy it is to place an order and the orders always arrive quickly. Love it!"

Share Global Industrial's store rating

Global Industrial is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Global Industrial is a merchant member
Global Industrial participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.