• Global Industri

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.52/10 6.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.57/10 5.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.47/10 4.47/10

"Returned damaged merchandise upon reporting to Globe.......have not had any response in a month-since order placed. Am proceeding with disputed charge with Credit Card Visa. What a way to run a business! I will take them to Small Claims Court to claim my expenditure of $306.90 if necessary"

"My order sat for a month saying awaiting shipment. Took a call to customer service to find out it was on back order for an additional month. That's months back order for something that was supposedly in stock. "

"got what I needed, packaged well, and on time"

"Item was exactly as described and shipping was excellent!"

"Their service was great!!!"

"This was a deck table umbrella. This umbrella was less expensive than the four previous umbrellas I have purchased, AND it is larger and obviously better made.
It was promptly delivered and well packaged.
Thank you for a very satisfactory purchase and transaction.

"Good job shipping quickly and got here fast. good job"

"My fan was delivered to the wrong address. When I called Global, the customer service rep kept me on the line while we talked to the courier together."

"Item arrived on time and in perfect condition. It works as advertised. Very satisfied.

"Packaged well, quick delivery. "

"They had what I needed. It was easy to find. The checkout process was smooth. Delivered as promised."

"The produce was easy to find on the website, it was delivered on time and in good shape and it works in the way I had hoped!"

"I paid an extra $20 to receive a call 24 hours before delivery. No call was made and the trucker showed up on the day we are closed. The custodian opened the office and accepted the delivery without inspecting. One of the panels is damaged and after 2 1/2 weeks i am still waiting for it to ship. The $20 was returned, but this has pushed my schedule off by almost 3 weeks. "

"Fast shipping. Excellent quality and exceptional value!"

"Our A/C was delivered within a few short days! We did have one issue with some slight damage that happened in transport. I contacted Customer Service and had our problem resolved, thanks to Carrie, in less than a week. She also answered several questions with courtesy, respectfulness and knowledge. Excellent experience. Thank you!"

Share Global Industrial's store rating

Global Industrial is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Global Industrial is a merchant member
Global Industrial participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.