Stores > Global Industrial

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.84/10 4.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review Global Industrial by clicking a star below.
2017-10-09

order say ships same day still not shipped 10 days later

"Most frustrating experience. I ordered racks which shows on invoice ships same day and 10 days later reseller says that manufacturer are waiting on parts and cannot guarantee a ship date. They would not let me talk to manufacture. Basically passed the buck saying it was not there responsibility to update their website and could not provide any update. This happened with two items on my order.

Update: Called manufacture directly and they show in stock. Someone is not telling the truth.

Rep reply posted Oct-09-2017

A rep from Global Industrial, GlobalIndustrial2, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback in regard to your shopping experience with us.

Our records indicate that you requested the cancellation of the unshipped items which is currently in process. You will receive a confirmation via email once complete.

We strive to provide excellent service with every opportunity. It is regretful this experience did not convey that message.”

2017-09-27

Good overall - timeliness could have been better

"I was happy with the products overall. However, they were damaged in shipping and I contacted CS for a credit. It took several weeks before I was given a response."

2017-09-22

Global Review

"Excellent customer service "

2017-09-18

PTAC buy.

"Everything was as advertised. Worked out good."

2017-09-18

WOW

"Double shipments. Using our UPS freight charge to charge us the double shipment (we never gave them permission) Been hung up on twice. Have called them more than 6 times to get this issue resolved, being promised it would be handled immediately. Late original shipment, wrong parts in the original shipment. Refusing to pay for their their mistakes.

I have NEVER in my life, worked with a more dysfunctional, rude, and disorganized company. How are they in business????! USE ANYONE ELSE. SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE

Rep reply posted Sep-19-2017

A rep from Global Industrial, GlobalIndustrial2, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback in regard to your shopping experience with us.

2017-09-15

Good Company, But They Need a Better Delivery Service

"We order from Global Industrial because they have the equipment we need at an affordable price. However, we have had to return two items because they were damaged in shipping. Customer service is excellent and responsive. No problem with replacing the items that were damaged."

White board quality questionable

"Two of the three boards we ordered were not made properly. I called to ask for replacements, they said they would call me back. I waited two days and finally called them back, got someone that said she saw in the notes that I had called but couldn't tell from the notes if the problem had been resolved. She assured me that she would find out and call me back. Again, two days later I called them and the person I spoke with said that she saw that the replacements would be coming. I asked about returning the damaged ones and she didn't know but would get back to me. Needless to say she never called back. We did get the new boards and threw the others away.

totes review

"I bought some totes to be used for office moves of personnel. They work perfectly as we had used some from moving companies and decided to buy our own saving rental fees. "

Nice product

"I wouldn't mind bigger differences in the three speeds but it works great and is quieter than other sealed fans at this size. Made in China."

Great!

"Smooth transaction and delivered on time! "

led lights

"web site was very easy to navigate"

Quality & Customer Service

"Product is exactly what we needed, customer service made ordering very easy, and shipping was fast."

Easy to work with

"My bulletin board was easy to find, had a detailed description and arrived in a timely manner."

great customer service

"They have great customer service, and were very helpful. Not only did they have the product I needed it was at a reasonable price"

EXCELLENT

"Mark is my Rep with Global Industrial and he has been a great contact to go to when you need something, and in my experience I am contacting Mark because I need the product NOW!!
He will research and get back to me usually within the hour I called him.
Never had any problems with my orders. Excellent on details (special shipping instructions, etc). The estimating ETA's from Mark are spot on, sometimes I will receive an order earlier than expected, which is AWESOME! Plus he is very informative, gives you options on products that are similar to what you are looking for which really helps when you are shopping around.
All I can say is Mark is truly a great representative for Global Industrial because, bottom line - he does his job well and makes the best of it with his great sense of humor! Laughter is the BEST MEDICINE as I always say......

Share Global Industrial's store rating

Global Industrial is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Global Industrial is a merchant member
Global Industrial participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.