Stores > Global Industrial

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-09-17

"Excellent Quality, great price and prompt delivery and awesome customer service. I will buy from them again. I purchased Global brand wall shelf units."

2016-09-16

Bad experience

"Terrible to deal with.. ordered a portable shelter from global.ca for $2196 ...that wou8 be shipped out in 5 to 9 days. they had trouble processing credit card...so received an email asking for info againso they can ship out asap, right after the processed the payment.. an our later I get a email on shipping change.. stating that do to demand of product they don't have any in Stock in Canada or the usa and they would had no idea when the factory would make and ship another one and they would update me when they do.. so naturally I wanted to cancel the order when I got no response to email or phone call about getting a straight answer on timeliness..when other companies have them in Stock.. fighting to get money returned.. fist and last experience with this company ..."

This review was modified by Gary12346 on September 16 2016 12:39:38 PM

2016-09-02

false advertising

"ordered a product listed "free shipping" and they tried to get me to pay for the shipping to get my product. After "promising" to fix it and get the products out ASAP.....after 3 1/2 weeks they could not deliver the product and ONLY refunded my money because I was going to contact EBAY!"

Rep reply posted Sep-02-2016

A rep from Global Industrial, Globalindustrial_Service, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback in regard to your shopping experience with us.

Please contact our Customer Service team at 800.645.2986.

We strive to provide excellent service with every opportunity. It is regretful this experience did not convey that message.”

2016-08-30

My thoughts

"Selection is impressive but updates on lead time need to improve somewhat."

2016-08-18

Great Prices!!

"The product was just what I was looking for and the price was perfect!!"

2016-08-17

Quality products at affordable prices

"Great company with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Offer a wide range of materials for just about any project. Shipped and received items as promised. Will be using them again for our projects!"

2016-08-17

Superfantabulous

"global facilitated the product promptly and I was able to keep my production people
moving. I recommend this company to everyone I talk to looking for specific products

2016-08-16

Great product

"Lock works as described. Received earlier than expected. Great price."

2016-08-15

Great at faulty information

"Their Sales personnel and Customer Service gave me bad information on the timing of my order from day one. I wanted a product within 4 days to do a project while I had individuals here to do the job. SO I called in my order and asked how quickly. Salesmen promised me 4 days ships same day. Great 7 days later still no product. I call Customer service says I do not know why he lied to you it just Shipped 3 days ago it will be there in 2 days. 2 days come and go call again. Not they just shipped a few days ago it is schedule to be delivered on the 15th. 15th comes and goes I call they forward to the shipping company. I ask them when the product shipped they said the 11th. So which one of these 5 phone calls tells me the truth and I still do not have my product and if I refuse the load I still have to pay to have them shipped here and returned. Not once do they offer me anything for my trouble or time or to find me a solution.

Never order from them again

2016-08-13

Hot! Hot! Hot! in Texas Hill Country!

"Love the fan. It arrived, I assembled it and installed it. It runs from sun up to sun down and works great!"

2016-08-11

Great Place to Shop

"Great experience and excellent customer support."

2016-08-11

Good Company with reasonable prices.

"The customer service rep that handles our account was great, friendly, and very helpful. The only issue we have had is the unusually high shipping cost.

2016-08-10

Great Company

"Had a great experience with Global. The shipping time was a little extensive, however the quality product you sell is worth the wait."

2016-08-10

caged cool

"had to buy a new fan from the nice people at global and it arrived on time and as promised thank you"

2016-08-09

reliable

"You make your order once it's received then they charge your credit card after they make sure your order was received correctly."

Share Global Industrial's store rating

Global Industrial is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Global Industrial is a merchant member
Global Industrial participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.