• Address: 11 Harbor Park Drive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10

"I had 300ft of 1 inch galvanized pipe left over when I replaced my well pump and had to go with pvc pipe. Global Industrial provided me with Kee Clamp fittings and a solution to replace all my cedar posts in the chicken coup,it was so much easier that trying to use a pipe threader and pipe fittings and about 1/3 the cost.I highly recommend Global Industrial and Kee Clamp fittings Thanks Very Much AAA+++"

"Fast service, excellent representation of the product, great prices!"

"Quick and easy ordering, received on-time, now just waiting on rebate."

"Item shipped quickly and was sold at a very good price!"

"The website is easy to navigate and my order arrived quickly. Very happy with this purchase."

"I was happy to find the mirrow from your inventory and I was pleased to have fast delivery of the item. I will do more on line shopping in the future. Thanks. Bill."

"I have used global industries on several occasions on different items. They always seen to have the items in stock at a good price. Fast delivery and items just as they describe.
Thanks global!
Mike
Westmoreland, Tenn

"I've been looking for a storage compartment system for quite a while. This purchase filled the need nicely. Thanks for your quick service."

"I shopped according to a picture online - when I received the item It was not what I thought I had ordered, according to the fine print the doors were not included. When I contacted the supplier they said I could buy doors for an additonal fee of over $100. I said that it was not what I wanted, asked for options instead of paying for a restocking fee of 15% and was not presented with any - Terrible aftersales service"

“Thank you for your feedback in regard to your shopping experience with us.

We strive to provide excellent service with every opportunity. It is regretful this experience did not convey that message.”

"I got the product I ordered very quickly. It was actually about $100 less than the Medical Supply Store."

"Shipping was more than the cost of the product. :("

"Global has been GREAT!
Our rep, Renaldo "Ray" Elliott is a stand-out!
Very responsive to our needs!
Thanks Ray!

"East to order on line, great shipping follow up. Only concern was the box was damaged and taped up when it was delivered, so unsure if that was from warehouse or delivery service."

"First time ordering with them, probably last time ordering with them. Website not updated. Ordered a fan, had to call to find out that it was backordered, would not be shipped for three weeks. Second order, I ordered a motor, website said usually ships within 2 to 5 days, 14 days later I had to call to find out that the motor was discontinued, and no alternate was available. Poor communication between company and customer. Very highly doubt I will order from again. Sorry"

“Thank you for your feedback in regard to your shopping experience with us.

"Your expeditor pushed the vendor to ship early therefor the item arrived a few days early. A big plus given the circumstances. As usual Global Industrial did it's job well."

Global Industrial is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Global Industrial is a merchant member
Global Industrial participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.