Stores > Global Industrial

1-888-381-2868
      service@globalindustrial.com
      1-888-628-3466

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Global Industrial by clicking a star below.
2017-04-21

Just fine

"Nobody asked me to write a review and I didn't know this store till now. I just feel it's unfair that recent reviews are only negative here. I have received my metal pieces in 2 days and exactly what was ordered. "

2017-03-23

FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD, Do Not Purchase from Them

"I ordered some material from these idiots. They instantly Billed my Credit Card and sent me an invoice. They claimed that it shipped. The invoice contained a UPS Tracking Number, In checking this UPS Tracking number, to this date 3-23-17, it still shows the material as never being picked from the warehouse to ship. After several emails trying to get correct information (which I never did), I told them to cancel the order and filed a Fraud Claim with AMEX to stop payment. After several days, I find that the package was delivered to the wrong location, using the wrong tracking. Again, the one on the order still shows it sitting in the warehouse. I cannot get these idiots to come pick this garbage up, and like I said I have already purchased from another vendor. These people are HORRIBLE and I would recommend that you go elsewhere. First and last time I will use them. I have also suggested to our corporate people to never use them and Black List them. "

Rep reply posted Mar-23-2017

A rep from Global Industrial, GlobalIndustrial2, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback in regard to your shopping experience with us.

Our records indicate that the order be cancelled five days after the order shipped and that we have provided you with labels to return the merchandise that has since delivered. Once the merchandise has been returned, a full credit will be refunded back to your original method of payment.

2017-01-18

Thiefs

"Received damaged tables called to return they stalled us so I canceled pay pal before the final return date now they say I owe them for damaged tables, I have been fighting this for over a year this is a really bad company."

Rep reply posted Jan-18-2017

A rep from Global Industrial, Globalindustrial_Service, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback in regard to your shopping experience with us.

We have no record of damage being reported. Please contact Customer Service directly at 800.645.1232.

We strive to provide excellent service with every opportunity. It is regretful this experience did not convey that message.”

2016-12-23

Same day shipping is a big lie to catch the customers

"There website says "Ships same day". That is a lie. It is there to catch the online buyers.
My items was not showing any tracking information associated to it even after more than 24 hours.
I called them 3 to 4 times, spoke to supervisor. I called them next day and they promised it will be shipped in the afternoon but nothing happened. On the phone it seems like they are fraud. Then i called in the evening and they said we sent an email to the warehouse. They cannot call the warehouse, REALLY !!!!. Then next day to calm me down they created a shipping label but item was still sitting at their warehouse. It was sitting more than 48 hours at their warehouse.

They never call you back on your questions about the product.

I wish I could give a negative rating for this review.

I would suggest not to waste time, money and energy on ordering from them.

Rep reply posted Dec-23-2016

A rep from Global Industrial, Globalindustrial_Service, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback in regard to your shopping experience with us.

We show this order was released for processing on December 21st and shipped on December 22nd. Your package is scheduled to arrive on December 27th.

2016-10-24

Great customer service

"Our customer service was great and efficient."

Great company

"The company was very expeditious throughout the entire ordering process. The item ordered was needed in a hurry and they were very accommodating to get them to us in time."

2016-10-21

Excellent customer service and nice product selection

"My business has purchased products from Global Industrial on several occasions. I call up the same salesperson every time when I need to make an order. They have occasionally suggested alternative, less expensive products that met our needs.

On one instance, the product did not work as advertised and they quickly issued a full refund with no further questions asked.

2016-10-21

One stop shop for all manufacturing needs!!

"Incredible selection of tools and equipment. When I couldn't find it anywhere else, I would find it here. Now, I just start here!! "

2016-10-20

Was just what we were looking for

"Arrived quickly & looks really nice.

The BEST Customer Service

"It is rare to encounter customer service on the level that Denise provide me. She went well past above and beyond to assist.
She demonstrated a level of caring seldom seen.

Thank you!!

2016-10-20

If they don't have it,you don't need it.

"Great online service.Easy to navigate.Best pricing around for your industrial needs."

Shop stuff

"Ordered a step and a fan. Good quality, good price and delivered as promised"

Shipping Totes

"I ordered shipping totes for convention season 2017. Am tired of smashed boxes in shipping for conventions. That is hard on materials. The totes will be wonderful to receive materials at conventions that won't arrive damaged. "

pool

"was the right size works great "

2016-10-19

"Quick customer service and shipping"

Share Global Industrial's store rating

Global Industrial is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Global Industrial is a merchant member
Global Industrial participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.