Stores > Glencara.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.08/10 3.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.27/10 3.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Glencara.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-23

Wonderful Service on Lovely Products!

"While in Ireland we stopped at a castle that had some of the Glencara jewelry - simply gorgeous! I couldn't find the size I wanted so the clerk advised me to order online and any size would be available. I was a bit skeptical but on returning to the U.S. I ordered the ring I wanted and it was soon delivered, perfectly sized and at the original price. I subsequently ordered a ring for my Husband and he loved it, and wears it every day. We love Glencara and I check their website often for products - they are a perfect gift. "

2017-05-22

Robbyn's review

"The necklace was just as expected and the shipment arrived in a reasonable time. I would rate the service and product 5 out of 5. The only suggestion I might have would be to enclose a Glencara card and the meaning of the Celtic symbol. The gift recipient was very pleased. Thank you."

2017-05-21

They are crooks

"We never received our wedding rings. The phone number to Glencara ALWAYS leads to a voicemail, no matter when or how often you call the number. In addition, you will NEVER receive a call back. They come up with excuses as to why your jewelry order did not pass the quality inspection, why it did not ship due to the company being flooded with orders, etc. I had to call my creditor and demand a chargeback for $1200, which they granted without delay, because they are familiar with Glencara's scams. Do not ever order from this unreliable, scam artist company. "

2017-05-11

Silver January ring size 7

"Placed order order was shipped no tracking number and 3 to 10 day shipping have already past and no package to be found... anywhere...no one works at customer service to answer the phones and it's email is back logged....Beautiful pictures no products...wont be back here ever ever again.."

2017-04-26

AN ABSOLUTE JOKE

"1) Out of stock (Notified 3 days after ring purchased!)
2) Promised ring 1 week later - Not ideal
3) You guessed it! - Still no ring 3 weeks later
4) Missed important 30th Birthday Gift despite ordering 1 month in advance
5) Embarrassment all round

2017-04-17

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM GLENCARA

"After searching for the perfect ring for several months I found just what I wanted from Glencara. I had saved up to purchase a ring for myself. I placed my order Dec. 2, 2016 and on March 30, 2017 I filed a complaint with PayPal. Thankfully, I chose to pay using PayPal because on April 14, 2017 I received a full refund, and I do not believe it would have been as easy if I had paid with a credit card. I emailed Glencara each week starting the first week of January and would receive a response four to five days later that stated my order was in quality and the email would have a date for shipment a week later. After three emails I noticed that all three responses were exactly the same except for the ship dates. After 3 months of emailing each week I gave up and filed the claim with PayPal. Once I got PayPal involved they sent a tracking numbers for my shipment but after another 10 days, PayPal issued a full refund, because there had not been another response from Glencara. Do not waste your time with them."

2017-03-27

Perfect

"I am really shocked to read all the negative reviews. I ordered. Last Wednesday, paid extra for engraving, gift box and FEDEX and received my absolutely perfect ring this AM. Engraving correct, gift wrap cute enough and a perfect ring. When I wrote to Customer Service last week (my card got charged twice but I think that's my fault I may have clicked twice) they wrote me back the next day and said the manager would be in Saturday and she does the credits. She did reverse it so o was charged only once for what I bought. This was a PERFECT experience despite the heart failure I gave myself reading all the bad reviews! Definitely recommend Glencara!"

2017-03-20

Great experience

"I was really sketchy about going through this company because of this review board that's why I decided to write my review on this site . I ordered a ring from Glencara and I tried to cancel the next day because I read the reviews from here but they said they had already mailed it the next day. Anyways the ring got here in 11 day Im happy with product, I would recommend this company. "

2017-03-19

not worth one star

"I simply do not believe the positive reviews on this site. Oder some earings esrky Dec for Xmas. Not received by end Jan. Inforned must be lost in post and would send some more. Then told replacements out of stock. Still nothing recived by mid March 2017. Thieving scumbags do not deserve to be in business. A scam to avoid."

2016-12-26

Can't complain TOO much.

"I ordered a claddagh ring. It said it would take 3-10 days to ship. It took 11 with no follow up info about the shipping. I thought it was completely lost. Tried to call customer service and the phone number doesn't work. I emailed their 24 hour response email and I have not gotten a reply over a week later. In addition, the peridots on my ring are only seen in certain light. Overall, the piece is beautiful for the price but it was a hassle to get it. Just a warning. "

2016-12-23

Don't buy-very sketchy!!!

"I ordered a necklace on December 3 and have yet to receive it. Of course they charged my card right away, with an additional charge that I was unaware of. I contacted the general manager, and I have absolutely nothing positive to say about him. He told me my package was supposed to arrive in NY, but the tracking number stated the item wasn't sent. On top of this he sent me a photo with other customer information such as addresses and names. Beware. After complaining of his scam, he claimed he resent the item. He told me via FedEx, but it was USPS. He clearly doesn't know what's going on with his own company. He has lied about arrival dates and so on. The new tracking states again that USPS is awaiting the item. Do not buy from Glencara. You will be highly disappointed and disgusted. He has done absolutely nothing as far as customer satisfaction goes. It's been lies, more lies, and no resolution. I'm still waiting on either a response or my package. Both are highly doubtful. "

2016-12-21

Garbage

"I ordered from Glencara on the 15th of December. My package was supposed to be here yesterday. Come to find out my order was shipped to someone in NY and now they have my Christmas present for my fiancé. I got a call this morning from a different Glencara customer in Massachusetts this morning telling me that their package is being sent to me. I have tried multiple times to call and email this company. Every time i get back an automated reply email and NO RESPONSE. Do not order from this company. I am extremely disappointed knowing I will not get my fiancé's gift before Christmas comes and goes. DO NOT order from Glencara they will mess up your order and take your money. "

2016-12-16

Avoid you have been warned

"Please dont order anything from this shop total rip off ordered a item on the 25th november 2016 and still have not shipped my item its now the 16th december 2016 they dont answer the phone and when you send them a email you get the same automated email back sorry your item has been delayed in qualty control FOR 2 weeks now .sent email yesterday and they sent a email with a attachment with someone elses order so please be aware .please google the reviews about this shop before you buy wish i did now i have got to chase the bank and find another christmas present NOT HAPPY"

2016-10-19

Beautiful Rings and Great Service

"I bought myself and my husbands wedding rings from Glencara. When they arrived (surprisingly fast delivery) my husband's wasn't the right size - our fault, but I contacted them and the exchange was easy and fast with no questions asked. We are delighted with our rings - I am Irish and we wanted something different so ordered Celtic bands and couldn't be happier. Customer service is excellent too, I got an immediate response to my query and regular updates about the exchange."

2016-09-19

My new favorite ring

"I ordered a garnet and cz claddagh ring back in August to be used as my wedding ring. I must say it fits me perfectly and the detail is really nice. It did take them a little bit longer than usual to make mine since they were out of stock in my size. I was willing to wait for it to be handcrafted and I'm happy I did me and my fiancé are pleased with the end product. I wasn't expecting anything super fancy being that I payed under 50 for it and honestly I feel like it was worth it. I could care a less for more expensive alternatives when this ring is perfect for me because of it's symbolism. I've never really cared for expensive gold and diamond jewellery I honestly prefer simplicity. I would recommend them to anyone who truly cares about authentic Irish/celtic pieces. Overall I had a positive experience."

Share Glencara.com's store rating

Glencara.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Glencara.com is not a merchant member
Glencara.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!