Stores > GlassesUSA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.49/10 6.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.21/10 6.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.90/10 5.90/10
Voice your opinion! Review GlassesUSA by clicking a star below.

Outstanding Sales Help

"Jesse Cohen was of outstanding help to me. I had a complex situation, whereby I was sent the wrong prescription. He was excellent in his understanding of the problem and was extremely patient until we got the new order perfect.
What a pleasure. Thank you so much, Jesse!
All best,
David

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your informative review and for your purchase. Jesse will be thrilled to read this review also. GlassesUSA.com”

awesome!

"I love GlassesUSA! This is my second time purchasing from them and I am still so impressed. They always have such great deals and amazing looks"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your kind words and we are happy to have served you for your optical needs. GlassesUSA.com”

Terrible glasses, worse company

"My glasses arrived so crooked that I couldn't wear them! I have sent several messages to the company, and I cannot get a single reply. Such a rip off, I feel sick.

You are not saving money by ordering from this company. You are waisting every penny!

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Samantha, we stand behind the quality of our products and we will set things straight. We always reply and deal with any communication to our company and we will look into the order and get things sorted. GlassesUSA.com”

Customer Service

"Response to my questions were quick.
Notification that my prescription was received in a timely manner.

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear MaryAnn, thank you for your informative comments and we hope to see you shop with us again soon. GlassesUSA.com”

Week frame

"My frame fell apart in 5 months."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are sorry to hear this as we stand behind the quality of our products. Please contact our returns team soonest and we will deal with the matter gladly. GlassesUSA.com”

Nice selection

"Worked well but the add on's increased the price "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are glad that you like us. If the order has 'add-ons' there will be costs involved but we aim to keep it as competitive as possible. GlassesUSA.com”

So Far So Good

"The ordering process was great! Waiting for glasses!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your purchase and we hope that you like your new glasses when they arrive. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-10-18

Pretty good after a few hiccups

"I had a problem with a return and at first I was frustrated with the customer service. They were not fully reading my e-mails to them and so they had sent me a few replies that made no sense, didn't answer my questions and asked me questions I had already answered. However, I replied telling them that they had done this and they immediately straightened themselves out. It was less than a week in total time, which is the fastest resolution I've ever had with the customer service of any company. I am happy with the experience since they acknowledge their mistake and rectified it immediately instead of giving me the run-around. As a customer I really appreciate that and I will use them again."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Malkie, thank you for your kind words and we are sorry if there was a failure in communication initially. We are happy that everything has worked out well which is our primary goal. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-10-18

great product and pricing.

"great product and pricing."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your purchase and for your positive review. GlassesUSA.com”

Establish Account After Order was paid by PayPal

"I ordered glasses yesterday; and, paid by way of PayPal. That process bypassed setting up an account through GlassesUSA.

The Representative understood my issue ... and, was able to help me correct a problem I was having trying to establish an account.

Thank you, very much to the representative !!!

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are glad to have been of service to you and we hope to see you again in the future. GlassesUSA.com”

Fabulous service!!

"When I received my glasses, I didn't like 1 pair. I sent them back and they offered me 110% of their value in exchange. No muss or fuss. They have great customer service, especially Sophie Parker, who offered me her expertise on picking out new frames if I had a problem. They are fantastic!! I will never order from another site, and will recommend them to everyone!!!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your positive review and also for your recommendation. GlassesUSA.com”

Waiting on glasses

"I have an order on hold waiting on my prescription. I have had good luck in the past."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Brian, please send us the prescription as soon as possible and we will be able to proceed with your order. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-10-18

Poor Communication. Horrible Customer Service.

"If you want to be talked over and disrespected - talk to their representatives on the phone. Very pushy and disrespectful. If you want to send in emails that go unanswered regarding your prescription details for an order in progress - these people will ignore them/you."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are sorry to hear your comments as customer service is of the highest importance you us. We aim to give a quick and courteous response and / or answer and we will be sure to look into it. GlassesUSA.com”

So far so good!

"The total if I purchased my eyeglasses from my optometrist = $789.00 and then I found GlassesUSA and only paid $300.00 for the same exact frames and prescription... What a difference, huh? I left my eye exam coming to terms with the fact that I would NEVER be able to afford glasses so I would have to continue to purchase $2.50 strength $9.99 eyeglasses from Walgreens and Rite Aid for the rest of my life. I guess you would be safe saying that the ride home from that eye exam appointment was the worst ever.... and yes, I cried the entire way home! Later that day, my mom suggested looking online because she purchases prescription eyeglasses from Walmart optical and she never paid more than 300.00. I never thought of that so I immediately got online and I found GlassesUSA and it's been amazing ever since! There is such a huge selection of name brand frames and great looking styles for unbelievably low prices that it took me nearly 2 days and 4 hours of browsing and trying on frames for me to get through all the pages! Thank goodness their website is easy to navigate and the best part is you can upload your picture to try on every frame, if you want! I was able to see exactly what the Ray Ban frame I chose were going to look like before I ordered them! Now here is why I will tell everyone and anyone how wonderful GlassesUSA is and to purchase eyeglasses from them and only them...
During the checkout process my computer got stuck right after I hit "Submit my Order" ... I couldn't go forward and I couldn't go back, I was stuck. I thought I should just start the checkout process over and went back to my cart I could try it again as that order obviously did not go through. Well, it got stuck again! Just my luck! So, one more time I went back and started over. FInally, the #3 order went through successfully. yeah! Then the next day I receive emails and guess how many of the exact same eyeglasses I purchased for $300.00 each? A total of 3!! ALL the orders went through! Darn my computer! I received the 3 emails confirming my purchses! OMG! That totals $900.00! OMG!
I immediately phoned GlassesUSA customer service and spoke to the nicest most helpful gentleman named Roger and told him what happened and with no questions asked he found all 3 orders and canceled 2 of them quickly and told me not to worry that I would receive a new email confirming the 2 refunds and the 1 order that went through. He reassured me that I now only have 1 order being processed with GlassesUSA! A big thanks to Roger and his amazing customer service! He deserves a raise! lol As of today, I am still waiting for my order to be delivered as it's only been 3 days since I ordered and that's why I say "so far so good." I am confident though that when I receive my Ray Ban glasses I will be beyond thrilled because I what I have experienced so far with GlassesUSA has been amazing and I can tell GlassesUSA cares about their customers and producing a quality product at affordable prices. I think the prices has to be one of many reasons that I am will be a customer for life.....I mean the prices are unbelievable! So, if anyone is wondering if they should order online from GlassesUSA... I would say yes, please do because it will be the best move you've ever made.

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your most informative and positive review and we appreciate the time that you took to write it. We hope that you like your new glasses when they arrive and we hope to see you again in the future. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-10-17

Silent delivery

"Order glasses and contact. Glasses came with in the allotted time. came with a nice case and cleaning rag. Everything seems to be good with them the material are nice seems like they may break but that could just be the style i got. Prescriptions are spot on. "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are glad to have been of service to you and we hope to see you again. GlassesUSA.com”

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.