• GlassesUSA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.46/10 5.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.15/10 5.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.90/10 4.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.44/10 4.44/10

"This is my first time ordering glasses online. Company gave me every movement of my order. Came in a timely fashion and tried them on and perfect."

"I love my glasses!!! There is a problem with the tint, not sure but they don't lightened up at all. They look like sunglasses and they are prescription. I will contact customer service to return my glasses. I requested tint, however I can not see after dark. Thank you.

“Dear Customer,
Indeed, the glasses you ordered were produced with a regular tint per your order instructions. Please note that the photochromic lenses (the ones that change according to sunlight) will cost extra, although you are of course free to return the glasses and the fact that the order was produced per your instructions does not disqualify you in any way from returning the glasses. In order to initiate a return please email returns@glassesusa.com stating your order number.
Regards, GlassesUSA”

"My doctors prescription was very easy to read and to fill in on the form at GlassesUSA.com
The hard part was selecting the pairs that I wanted. First I needed sunglasses but my real need was for some prescription sport frames for racquetball.
I made my selection on a Friday and my glasses arrived by the next Friday.
Everything was great, delivery included and the glasses are wonderful. I am ordering another pair this week in fact for every day wear!

"Good glasses at a reasonable price."

"Great product. Fast shipping an excellent costumer feedback. "

"The glasses work great and the prices are some much better than what I can get at my local Doctor's office."

"good value timely service"

"My daughter says perfect fit."

"We ordered a glass for my wife as she lost her bag. We needed it as fast as possible. Glasses USA has done it exactly in the way we needed it. Cost efficient, fast delivery, regular updates of the production process and a handy website to choose glasses. We loved the overall experience."

"takes too long (4 weeks) and have not refunded according to my order change"

“Dear Customer,
We have asked our billing to check if the refund was already processed. Please note that it may take up to your next billing cycle to see the refund on the credit card statement.
Regards, GlassesUSA”

"Amazing buying experience! I was very skeptical of purchasing glasses online. However, Glassesusa.com made the experience great with with their view of the glasses on my own picture, though their order process. Not to mention the price! I have great insurance and these glasses were less expensive than others I picked out in stores with my insurance. I will be back - and soon!"

"This is one of the worst company ever : Still no glasses will have to get up this morning to go purchase glasses from somewhere. I received information by email and spoke with USPS who stated they cannot find my tracking number on several occasions. I have spoken with several of their rep's who also can not find and said they would put a track locater in for the lost tracking number which appears ..im tired .I need my glasses for work before I get fired, This is one of the worst ordering system. Ever .They had problems placing the Oder and sending the order. "

“Dear Customer,
We are very sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied and had a problem with USPS tracking. We asked our customer service department to send you a direct USPS tracking link.
Regards, GlassesUSA”

"Very good eyeglasses. Lightweight, stylish and comfortable.
Thank you!

"Not their fault, but I look more like Jack Benny at 90 than Depp! But, glasses are super sharp, and I'm very pleased. Will DEFINITELY be ordering again."

"Did not receive my glasses on a timely manner, actually I still haven't received them, today is August 28th, I order them August 7th. NO glasses yet.... Their customer service is bad, I have made several status requested status ...nothing back from them, no response ...nada "

“Dear Customer,
Your order has been cancelled per your request and the glasses were not and will not be shipped out. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.