Stores > GlassesUSA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.85/10 4.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.74/10 2.74/10

Better than expected

"Plenty of places to shop, many of them expensive as heck but not bad here. One thing they should make clear up front is that astigmatism prescriptions eliminate some cheaper options for plain old glasses (that's all we needed - a pair to wear when not wearing contacts.

Still, not too bad.

This review was modified by guamaniac2000 on February 17 2017 10:00:07 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are glad that you like your new glasses and we will review your comment about astigmatism as we are always aiming to improve on the information we give our customers. GlassesUSA.com”

Awsome

"The glasses are great,thank you so much!"

This review was modified by quahog22 on February 17 2017 05:15:01 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, the pleasure was all ours and we hope you shop with us again in the future. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-02-15

"I have not received my order, it has been 2 weeks over the expected delivery date. They also will not update my order status and provide me with a new delivery date. I am also still waiting for a refund as I chose the wrong prescription option upon ordering. "

This review was modified by madi_finley on February 17 2017 04:00:08 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are sorry that the glasses have not arrived yet. We note from our records that we had to wait until we received your prescription in order to verify it. Unfortunately there was a delay in production for which we apologize but now they are already en route to you. We appreciate your patience. GlassesUSA.com”

Multiple Buyer

"I have bought several pairs of glasses from GlassesUSA. I am very satisfied with every pair. The prices are great and so is the quality. Delivery is quick. I highly recommend buying from them. I will again."

This review was modified by julieanne1962 on February 17 2017 12:15:01 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Julie, thank you for your great review and for your recommendation. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-02-15

"Everything was very easy, quick delivery, and would most definitely order from here again."

This review was modified by jimbarrett53 on February 17 2017 12:00:06 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Jim, thank you for your purchase and we look forward to seeing you again. GlassesUSA.com”

I can see

"Received new glasses, put them on and wale-la! I am seeing at a distance and up close.

This review was modified by sl_caron on February 17 2017 10:00:06 AM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are glad that you like your new glasses and thank you for your purchase. GlassesUSA.com”

Glasses

"Thanks so much my sun glasses arrived. They fit perfect & look great. Thanks I will purchase more in the near future. Prices are great, "

This review was modified by wanda_belluzzy on February 17 2017 10:00:06 AM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Wanda, thank you for your great review and we hope to see you shop with us again soon. GlassesUSA.com”

Very satisfied.

"Good quality product delivered as promised."

This review was modified by dougminer-27800 on February 17 2017 09:45:01 AM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you and we are glad that you like your new glasses. GlassesUSA.com”

Solid Deal!

"I love that you can virtually "try on" your glasses at GlassesUSA. My glasses looked just the way I thought they would. They came in a timely fashion and feel very solid. The prescription was perfect and the price was also very reasonable. Looking forward to my next pair! Thanks GlassesUSA!"

This review was modified by scott_foulkrod on February 17 2017 09:30:02 AM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Scott, we are glad to have been of service and we hope to see you again soon. GlassesUSA.com”

First time user

"Great quality and service!!! Will order from here always. Way better deals than going in store. "

This review was modified by akind003 on February 17 2017 07:45:02 AM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your purchase and for your positive review. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-02-14

Great service, great glasses!

"Ordered several pairs of glasses. Always quick, always right. Thanks. "

This review was modified by knudsenpd on February 16 2017 12:00:02 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your positive review and for your purchase. GlassesUSA.com”

Spectacular

"Phoned for service in lieu of the on-line option. Fortunately, I got Eric on the line and was pleased with the resulting service. His knowledge and guidance throughout the process led me to a very informed and confident decision in regard to my eyewear selections. Many thx, Eric, continue the excellent service, sir!"

This review was modified by terryleejames on February 16 2017 11:15:01 AM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear TerryLee, thank you for your kind words and we will pass them onto Eric also. GlassesUSA.com”

the rock

"thank you so much!!!!! those glasses really rock and I can see at night again ! Thank you !!!!!!"

This review was modified by ckurtew on February 16 2017 10:45:01 AM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are glad that you love your new glasses and we hope to see you shop with us again soon. GlassesUSA.com

2017-02-14

Over 3 weeks and no refund yet.

"I called directly to place my order. I was 3,000 miles from home and needed glasses and had some special requirements. My prescription was on file at GlassesUSA from a recent order i had made but i needed a living sales person to get me through some issuess with time and delivery. When i completed my 300.00 order i was assured that i would receive my glasses before it was time for me to leave town and continue my trip.
3 days later i get an email telling me that the factory had not gotten my prescription and my glasses were delayed until it wad received. I called and explained that i made arrangements with my sales person to get that done when i placed my order. They apologized to me and explained that this mistake has cost me valuable days and my glasses would not be done by my departure date.
I sent an email explaining my situation and requested a full refund. I was told to fill out a form and i would see my refund in no more than 14 days. I did all that was asked if me and have not seen the credit to my account yet, it has been over 3 weeks. I have been in contact and been told it is pending, i have received emails telling me that my request had been resolved but i have seen no proof if this.

This review was modified by captainboom on February 18 2017 10:52:01 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are sorry for this and it appears that we should have refunded you but it was not done yet. Our billing team will get on the case and make sure it is done soonest. GlassesUSA.com”

Poor Communication

"I have tried to exchange and now trying to just return and refund my order. I have tried for six working days to get a return label for my glasses. I have talked to several people from the (800) number and also emailed several and received responses, but still no label. I believe they are waiting for they 14 day limit so they do not have to refund."

This review was modified by leuschke on February 16 2017 09:45:02 AM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, our returns team are already dealing with your order and the issue is being dealt with. Once you initiate the return within the 14 days we will always honor our commitment. GlassesUSA.com”

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,447 merchant members.