• GlassesUSA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.34/10 5.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.43/10 5.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.08/10 5.08/10

2015-07-25

"Very disappointed in this experience. Order placed on 7/4 and after 10 days of no notifications I emailed the company and did not receive a reply. I then called and spent 30+ minutes on the phone to reach a customer rep who could not tell me where my glasses were but said when the production team returned on Sunday they would contact me with an answer. Sunday came and still nothing. Used the chat option on Sunday night to be told that I would have an answer the next day. Still nothing. Chatted with another rep on Monday night to be told that my glasses were being held up by the FDA with more orders and should be released in 48hrs and I would receive an email with the tracking. 3 days later, after emailing my disappointment, I received an email telling me that my glasses did not meet the quality assurance guidelines and they would have to be made again and it would be an additional 6 days. At this point it was 3 weeks since ordering and my patience had run out. I asked that the order be canceled. I received another email stating that the order had been canceled and my money would be refunded. No apology and no offers of rushing the order or a partial refund. Will NEVER try this company again."

“Dear Customer,
We thank you for your descriptive and informative feedback that allowed us to review your order efficiently and address all issues you are reporting. Once you request a refund and a cancellation, it is our policy to provide without taking a customer through a lengthy process of sales and retention offers, we value your time and respect your decision, thus the cancellation and refund request is processed promptly. We do indeed have several orders held up by the FDA which does random checks from time to time and the customer service rep you spoke to assumed your order was one of the orders on hold for that reason. This was not the case, we do apologize for this miscommunication and the delay caused as a result.

2015-07-25

"Delivered on time and great quality. "

2015-07-25

"Loved the glasses and can't beat the prices!! Shipping was slower than expected but overall very pleased."

2015-07-25

"High quality frames, good service, very happy with my glasses."

2015-07-25

"Very poor communication with customers regarding order status. I wasn't even notified my eyeglasses had shipped by email until AFTER I received them. Finding out any information regarding my order required spending time waiting on hold for a customer service representative. They have a best price guarantee but, buyer beware, I found what I felt was the same package for $100 less elsewhere and they would not honor their discount as they apply 'special coatings to the lenses' that make their package unique. I will say, I am not cheap, I was spending around $430 for a pair of designer frames with high index transitions lenses. Price wasn't the issue, but honor the promises you make to customers. Upon receipt of my glasses, the frames were scratched where the right lense had been inserted, and the designer case was torn inside. At this point I called customer service and they told me to take photos and contact their refunds department. I asked the representative if their refunds department would actually take action and address my issue, but couldn't get a clear answer. At this point, I just gave up. The scratch on my frame only irritates me and isn't visible to others (or so my husband told me to reduce my blood pressure after this 3 week debacle). No more purchases from glassesusa.com, I would rather spend more money and be satisfied, although, from the sale glasses.com had, I would have been able to purchase the same eyeglasses for $100 less. Good luck eyeglass shoppers."

“Dear Customer,
We are sorry to hear about the issues you are describing in the comment. In the limited length of reply that is allowed here, please allow us to address the issue that seems to be the main concern. Please note that you are of course more than welcome to initiate a return and our customer service seemed to have given you correct information based on your above description. If you are in any way unhappy with the glasses, we do recommend you take that path.

2015-07-25

"Customer service is great!"

2015-07-25

"had two small issues that got corrected. just not as quickly as I would have liked and by the time it was my original frame wasn't available."

“Dear Customer,
We thank you for your purchase and your kind feedback despite the issues you mentioned. Please let our customer service know if there is anything we can do for you or if you require any kind of assistance.
Again, thank you!
GlassesUSA”

2015-07-25

"Excellent Service & delivery, I have v. difficult prescription to fulfill online. This was a great experience"

2015-07-25

"Glasses sent not the same as picture, too large"

“Dear Customer,
The picture on the site does not reflect the size, the measurements of the frame stated underneath do. We are glad to see that your returns request has been handled and you are more than welcome to use the store credit that we sent you to purchase a replacement pair. You can also give us a call upon selection, in this way we can insure the size of the frame you are selecting will be a perfect fit!

2015-07-24

"They appear to be an incorrect fulfillment of my requested Rx. I can not wear them."

“Dear Customer,
We are sorry to hear the prescription seems to be off. We kindly ask you to contact our returns department via returns@glassesusa.com stating your order number and we will do our very best to resolve this for you.

2015-07-24

"Very satisfied with the glasses although they took awhile to arrive. "

2015-07-24

"Ordered 1 pair of glasses on July 3rd. Today is July 23. I have not received them. My email to CC was not responded to."

“Dear Customer,
We have contacted our customer service to investigate your complaint. Based on our tracking information, the glasses are not in quality assurance, they have indeed shipped out. We likewise asked our shipping department to provide you with an update.
Our apologies for the delay,
GlassesUSA”

2015-07-24

"Great prescription glasses at a reasonable price. Quick delivery. No fuss, just how it should be."

2015-07-24

"This is the second time I have ordered from Glasses USA. They are great. Fast service and excellent glasses. Great communication every step of the way. I highly recommend them!"

Deb_Thompson's Avatar

2015-07-24

"The prescription doesn't seem to be correct.

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.