Stores > GlassesUSA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.83/10 4.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.27/10 4.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

GlassesUSA comes through!

"After going to the website I had a few questions and opened a chat session. I was impressed with the level of knowledge and the willingness to help. I was skeptical up to this point but after the chat I was confident I could make it work. I ordered a pair of Oakley's and couldn't be happier; especially with the price. I recommend anyone who wants to pay less for quality glasses give GlassesUSA a try.

-John

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear John, We are happy you have confidence in our service! We will be more than happy to see you shopping with us again! Respectfully, GlassesUSA.com.

2016-05-21

Well be returning these awful glasses

"The PD is shifted so far to the left, I can't get them to line up. Once I return from vacation, I'll be sending them back. I wish I could give a negative rating."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, We are sorry to hear about your glasses. Your satisfaction is very important to us so please contact our 24/7 customer service team soonest to resolve the issue. Respectfully, GlassesUSA.”

Cannot complain

"My glasses were delivered on time, and in good condition, and they work just as well as any other pair of glasses I've ever owned, if iever need another pair again, glasses usa will be my first stop."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, We thank you for your kind review! Enjoy your new glasses and spread the word!
GlassesUSA.com”

Still waiting....

"I have yet to receive my order! I received an email stating they weren't satisfied with how my glasses turned out and had started over...that was at least one month ago..."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, The satisfaction of your glasses is very important to us. We are currently crafting new pair that will be shipped out shortly. Your satisfaction is very important to us.If you are in doubt as to its status please feel free to call us and we will happily update you. Respectfully GlassesUSA.com.”

Exasperating

"I placed my order and the money was removed from my account and then I didn't hear anything from them for over two weeks. I called and was told my glasses had been made but they didn't pass quality assurance so they had been sent back. The next day I got a call saying the pair I chose were out of stock. I chose three new styles and they were all out of stock so I said cancel order. The next day they called again to say the first pair I ordered were now available. My glasses finally arrived about three and a half weeks after I ordered them."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, We are very sorry to hear about your order,Your satisfaction is important to us please contact our 24/7 customer service team should you have any questions. GlassesUSA.com. ”

Pay that man.

"In my job I really need to see close and far and it involves money so I have to be right on the mark. I needed glasses that I could be able to take on and off a lot and theses glasses allow me to do this. I like the look and they fix. Thanks You"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear customer, The pleasure was all ours! We are very happy that you are satisfied with your purchase! GlassesUSA.com”

2016-05-20

Almost there but not yet!

"Price was ok, style is perfect, very light pair of glasses.. Why I am not happy? COLOR and Customer’s service... The picture shown is a nice vivid blue... I got a pair that is closer to navy blue than the glasses on the picture. Second: Customer’s service... I got in touch with them and I got “choose another pair that you like response... “ I was expecting a lot more than that...

Anyhow, quality is good and for the price I paid.. Its fine!

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, Your satisfaction is very important to us and we pride ourselves in customer service. We are sorry that you fill this way if there is anything specific that you want to tell us please fell free to contact us and we will look into any issue. GlassesUSA.com”

2016-05-20

Two Pairs are never enough!

"I may buy half a dozen pairs next time. The frames are pretty, the lenses are perfect and the price couldn't be better! The service is quick and I really like that I can return them if there is a problem."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, The pleasure is all ours! We are looking forward to serving you again and do spread the word! GlasssesUSA.com”

lookin good

"Delivered quickly and the virtual try on was spot -on! I love my new glasses! And since the ly were so affordable I can get a 2nd pair and sunglasses too."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, Thank you for the great review and your purchase! We hope to see you shopping with us again in the future! Respectfully GlassesUSA.com.”

Very happy

"love them comfortable and so cute"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, We are happy to hear you love your new glasses! Enjoy your new pair of glasses and spread the word! GlassesUSA.com”

Excellent Customer Service

"Got exactly what I wanted quickly and with no hassle"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, Thank you for the kind review! We hope you will choose us again for your optical needs! GlassesUSA.com”

Now I can see!!!

"My sunglasses are great and now I am waiting for my second order for bifocals. I am sure that his willnot be my last order, Thank you GlassesUSA!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, We are happy you like your new sunglasses! We hope you choose us again in the future for your optical needs! GlassesUSA.com.”

Great set of glasses....

"Great set of glasses. It was the first time that I ordered glasses off of the internet. Easy, smooth, and a great selection of glasses. "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, We thank you for the time you took to post this kind review! We are looking forward to offering our services to you in the future! Enjoy your new pair and spread the word! GlassesUSA.com”

2016-05-20

QUICK ORDER, PREP & DELIVERY!!

"OUTSTANDING ONLINE SERVICE!!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer,We are happy that you are satisfied with your purchase! We will be more than happy to see you shopping with us again! GlassesUSA.com”

Blue on Blue

"I received both pair of glasses and they are so pretty! The blue frames make my blue eyes pop !!! The lenses are so light and the RX is working great ! I will for sure order from GlassesUSA again in the future. Thanks to all who made my glasses !!!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with your glasses! Enjoy your new pair and spread the word! GlassesUSA.com”

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,594 merchant members.