GlassesUSACoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.41/10 4.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.43/10 3.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.67/10 2.67/10

"Definitely will purchase from GlassesUSA again. I received a pair of great looking glasses at a very reasonable price."

"nice product, pretty quick"

"I sent my information , I paid for my glasses , then they called back and said it would be another 80.00...I cancelled order just seems like a fraud to quote one price then come back with a higher price. "

"great shopping experience!"

"Good quality, delivery and price. I will re-order and recommand GlassesUSA."

"Very happy with my order! Thanks!"

"Prompt service and quick resolution of problems."

"Love the glasses but they did take a long time to get to me. If it would've been faster I would've had no complaints."

"The glasses fit a little big on me, and they slide down on my nose, i may ask for an exchange.
the quality is good for the price.
Once i placed the order, they got here in 12 days.

"Today my glasses had arrived and everything is perfect. The frame was metal as described. The lenses were to correct prescription. I notice slight distortions when looking side to side, but it's not that bothersome.

I'd like to comment also, that the customer service listened to my inquiry to correct my prescription after I realized I made a typo. I made a mistake taking a 2 for 7, which look identical in chicken scratch handwriting of my doctor. To confirm some negative reviews about GlassesUSA, it's true that their customer service is a bit slow to respond and communicating with them may seem like talking to a wall.

So my advice to any one who orders from them, make sure you don't ever need to talk to customer service! Select the right frame, if you have a tiny head, look at the sizes, you might need MEDIUM, don't buy LARGE. Most frames are large though. Measure your old glasses, match them to frames you buy. They don't make custom frames! It is your responsibility to choose the right frame. Don't be a prick ordering wrong frame then expecting them to magically fit it to you!

And don't make mistakes with your prescription like me, it can be very hard to get a human to talk to you. If you have complicated vision problems, post surgery, etc... you're probably better off ordering from a store, because chances are they will make it wrong and the turn around to fix it will be long.

This is a great place to buy if you are not too needy type of customer, can select your own lenses and frames without having to deal with doctors, eye exams or outrages prices.

"Just received glasses an hour ago and am very happy with the fit and design."

"No problems, glasses were perfect. Thank you

"Shipping and production took a long time."

"Hi.. I received my tracking # the day before and it took little longer than expected. ."

"Generally they are ok, they fit well, however they seem to be slightly different from the pictures listed before I purchased."

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.