GlassesUSACoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.10/10 4.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.35/10 4.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.58/10 3.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.13/10 2.13/10

"DO NOT ORDER GLASSES FROM THIS COMPANY. I ordered sunglasses from this GlassesUSA and they arrived late and with a completely WRONG PRESCRIPTION. They refused to fix the situation. I paid to have the glasses returned (it's only free in America) and still. Nothing. They're keeping my money AND my glasses. Won't respond to my emails anymore, even. WOW."

"NOT RECOMMENDED. I have ordered 9-10 glasses from Zenni and have been very pleased with speed, quality and customer service. They did not have the style I was looking for, so I decided to try GlassesUSA since they did have them.

I ordered on Oct 6th (TWO different orders for a total of OVER $600!!) and informed with my prescription it will take 6 days for processing. That was okay. After about 4 days, I received and email indicating that the one order did not meet QC check and there would be a delay. Okay.

On October 14th, I still had heard nothing about my other order, so I sent a message to inquire about the status. 24 hours later I received a replay that they are trying to find out what my status is. On the 17th, since I had not heard back as to my status, I used the Chat feature to contact them. It was at that time I found out there was also a delay with this order. I asked why was I not notified originally? Also, why did they not let me know when I inquired; and lastly why I had to try after a day and a half to reach out to them yet again about the status.

She said she was sorry and wanted to know what I expected her to do about it, that they were going to rush the completed order "as a courtesy." :/ I mentioned that reasonable communication with customers is important, and I shouldn't have to keep trying to find out where my order is especially after spending so much money with them!

It is now Oct 20th and I just now received an email that the order I asked about last week is delayed. So they are just now officially telling me at a time when I should have already received my glasses? So BOTH orders I placed had issues - that is a 100% error rate and TERRIBLE customer service. The company honestly did not care one iota or respect that I had paid so much for this order. Their attitude is more of "we will get it to you when we do, and we may or may not let you know if there will be delays."

I really hope these glasses are worth it. Regardless, I will NEVER go back. And if you value a reasonable amount of customer service and notification of order delays when dropping so much money with a company, I would NOT recommend this place. Zenni is the way to go.

"GlassesUSA delivered my glasses within days of the order being processed. "

"I placed two orders with glasses usa. Neither has been completed on time and they have no explanation for the issues. One pair I should have received 4 days ago... still in processing! I have contacted them 4 times now and their only response is a $20 credit to my next order... like I want to go through this BS again? "

"Ordering the glasses was uneventful. I ordered two pair. I faxed by perscription the next day and they acknowledged it right away. I've tried to track my order and was told that they are being processed and they will be in touch. I've heard nothing from them since. Getting a little concerned ... it's been ten days. When I call customer service, I get a busy signal. Not a good sign."

"My glasses are not here yet. When they arrive I will be able to really rate this service. "

"The website was user friendly, ordering was simple, and delivery was on time."

"Easy and fairly quick. Great for the money!"

"Love my new glasses! Better fit than my glasses from other online companies."

"I also bought a pair of glasses from a different website and much preferred my experience from GlassesUSA."

"Original order placed Oct 1, still have not received a shipping notification. Disappointed that this is taking so long. "

"i din't receive my glass set till now.In my case it's not urgent. If there is no glasses to wear that too with 3.5 eye sight ,then what's the issue?..so please don't play with customers as you are dealing with eye sight you need to be careful. And totally dissatisfied with the customer care number also. I have called 2 times it took me almost 1 hour to talk with representative ,,so finally it's not fair. My order date 1/3/14 but it's almost 14 days i didn't received my set.

"aside from an initial email that they were being built, I have not heard anything until this email. I don't have the glasses."

"COMMUNICATION AND PRICE ARE EXCELLENT"

"It took longer than expected to return my last pair for store credit. Everyone I talked to was very kind and helpful, though."

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.