GlassesUSACoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.82/10 4.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.78/10 4.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.35/10 4.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.97/10 3.97/10

"Did not fit. Looked nothing like the picture. Every time I put them on I get a headache and nauseous. Now I have to go to a store. Waste of my money. Sorry!"

"not yet received my glasses..."

"a long waiting but very satisfied!"

"Great service! My glasses are really nice and sleek. They fit me naturally and comfortably. Match my personality"

"I have been purchasing my prescription glasses through Glasses USA for about 5 yrs. now. I keep coming back because of the quality and style is outstanding. This company goes beyond in everyway to help you with purchasing and choosing a pair of glasses. The price and customer service cannot be bet. Thanks Glasses USA. Dorothy Huddleston"

"Great quality, my daughter loved the design and the lightweight frames. Thank you for the prompt service and updating me throughout the entire process. "

"When I heard about the site (from someone I didn't really know at a meeting) I thought that this had to be some sort of scam. How could this possibly be true with I paid over $500 for my last pair of glasses? I ordered just one pair to see if I was right. Well... after getting the first pair, I immediately ordered two more (in fun colors)! I have told so many people about this site. If they pay more, it's their own fault!"

"Glasses did not arrive.Only an empty box. Possibly removed at Customs? Waited more than 3 weeks, only to receive the empty box. Waiting for a full refund."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-23-2015

glassesusa, GlassesUSA rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

We are sorry to hear that you did not receive your glasses. We have submitted your request to our billing department and you will be contacted within 24 hours regarding this issue. In addition, we encourage you to file a lost claim with Canada Post. Although this rarely occurs, customs agents need to be held accountable for delaying clearance on items and losing them. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,
GlassesUSA.com”

"More than I expected. Will order again."

"They took a little while to get here, but they fit perfectly! I am very pleased:)"

"Glasses fit very, they were delivered in timely manner that's what I hope for and that's what I got."

"The glasses are almost perfect. During the purchase there was a minor style number change while in the shopping cart. Other than that, Perfect. These fit well and the focus is just right."

"Love my glasses! Took a little longer than expected to receive them, but worth the wait!"

"My only complaint is that every time I speak with someone in customer service they are rude. I won't be using this company any longer because of this. I work in customer service and would have been fired if I spoke to customers the way I was spoken to."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-22-2015

glassesusa, GlassesUSA rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. We continuously strive to provide excellent quality customer service and your concerns will be addressed. If you have specific examples or would like to comment further, please contact Julia@GlasssesUSA.com.

Regards,
GlassesUSA.com”

"The service was easy, no hassles. I will definitely be ordering glasses from here again!"

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,906 merchant members.