GlassesUSACoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.18/10 6.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.51/10 5.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10

"Quick shipping and great quality! This was my first pair but not my last!!"

"Glasses was a little too big for my face"

Regards, GlassesUSA”

"the glasses were way too big for me, I had to send them back"

“Dear Customer,
We are sorry to hear the glasses did not fit! You are of course eligible for a replacement pair! Simply email returns@glassesusa.com with your order number. When you select the replacement pair, please call us or refer to the exact measurements that are available for each frame. This will allow you to choose a frame that is the perfect size for you! With the replacement pair you may ask for an expedited shipping as well, so that you do not need to wait as much. We hope we will be able to provide you with a frame that will fit and will arrive faster!
Regards, GlassesUSA”

"The only thing i didnt like is that the frames i choose, they told me they couldnt make them, so they had me order another frame. When i recieved my glasses i was expecting that frame and i recieved the frames i ordered to begin with. and I actually wanted the other ones.
it would be nice if we didnt have to pay extra for glasses that are on sale, due to our stength of our vision.

Over all, i love this company because its quick, and great.

“Dear Customer,
Thank you for your purchase and your feedback! As much as we would like to fulfil any prescription that you provide us with, sometimes it is physically not possible. Different frames and lenses have different prescription strengths they can support. Stronger prescriptions do require more expensive lenses and a more expensive production process unfortunately.
Regards, GlassesUSA”

"The time of deliber is the second time this happen"

"GlassesUSA can't get the glasses cleared out of US customs. Hard to call yourself Glasses USA when you can't get the glasses in the USA.

modified review Rep reply posted May-20-2015

“Dear Customer,
We thank you for your purchase and we apologize your glasses were delayed in customs. As an American company, that pays taxes in the US and mainly employs Americans, we are first of all dedicated to our customers (like yourself) and their needs for affordable high quality glasses. Some glasses (depending on the lenses you order) are produced in our overseas facilities. We hope that when you receive the glasses you will be able to enjoy their quality and they will serve you for years to come.
Again, our apologies for the delay.
GlassesUSA”

"I am pleased with my new glasses. They look great! I"

"Ordered glasses 4/27/15 and still haven't received them!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-20-2015

“Dear Customer,
Thank you for your feedback which is clear and specific. It is important for us that our customers receive the best possible product so each pair of glasses is checked by our quality assurance with no exception. In your case our QA did not pass the first pair produced and we had to remake them from scratch. We apologize for the delay it has caused. In order to compensate you (at least partially) we sent the glasses with a courier delivery which based on our records was already delivered and signed for. We hope at the very least that you like the glasses!
Regards, GlassesUSA”

"Glasses style matched exactly what I was looking for in World War 2 re-enacting! Great fit and spot on style!"

"they totally screwed up the order - delivered the wrong prescription. To their credit, they are currently replacing it at no cost, but they 1) never admitted fault (only said 'sorry you didn't like them), and 2) didn't expedite the process - it has already taken as long to remake them as it did to deliver the first incorrect pair."

“Dear Dan,
Thank you for your purchase and a detailed feedback! We apologize for the first pair not having the correct prescription. Please note that as an online retailer we are not able to allow our customers to try the glasses on before they purchase. We therefore allow returns free of charge, regardless of the issue and our standard reply template says "we are sorry you did not like the glasses". In no way did we mean to say that we do not admit the fault. As for the replacement pair, since these are prescription glasses and each pair is unique, we do need to reproduce them from scratch which does take the same amount of time unfortunately. Again, our apologies for the time you need to wait.
Regards, GlassesUSA”

"nice job! will visit site again"

"Well I haven't received my glasses yet because there was a problem.
So I'm not going to totally riff on them. I'm reserving my comments until then!

“Dear Customer,
We thank you for your purchase and we appreciate that you do not judge us harshly. Since we value your opinion and we want our clients to get the best possible service, we have expedited your shipment free of charge. At the time of this reply the shipment is already out for delivery with a courier.
Regards, GlassesUSA”

"I ordered single-vision sunglasses. I found the ordering process to be pretty straightforward. With the discount offered to first-time buyers, the price was very reasonable (I see that other discounts are available for some products). The time from purchase to delivery was a little less than 2 weeks. The website has a feature for seeing how they will look--I don't think this fully substitutes for trying them on in a store, but if I had bought them in a store, I would have paid considerably more.

So, based on this first purchase from them, so far I'm satisfied...

"Very good product, Very good service"

"The choices of glasses are very nice. But In
wish there was a Virtual Try on option because I think my glasses are a little too small.

“Dear Customer,
Thank you for your clear and specific feedback. We do have a virtual try on mirror wizard on our site. If you do not find it we kindly ask you to contact our customer service and they will be able to guide you click by click. Note that the virtual mirror will not help you select the correct size however. In order to get a proper size, please refer to the frame measurements and compare them to an existing pair of glasses you have. Again, if you have difficulty with that, please contact our customer service and we will be glad to assist you!

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.