GlassesUSACoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.27/10 5.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.82/10 4.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.79/10 4.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.17/10 5.17/10

"I have ordered from GlassesUSA before and got my glasses in a timely manner and really liked the prices. This order, however, is a different story. The frames that I selected were out of stock but no one ever contacted me either via email or phone. I had to keep checking back with them myself and was first told that the frames were out of stock but that they were going to come in about a week. A week and a half passed with no word so I again contacted them. Now, I was told the frames were discontinued so I had to select another frame which I did. Two days later, I noticed that my status was unchanged and that they were still waiting for ME to contact them which I did. I STILL don't have my glasses and it's been almost a month. I think they are going to look great and they are still a very reasonable cost, but I'm very unhappy with the lack of customer service in this instance. "

"The glasses took longer than expected; I did receive emails notifying that there was a quality control delay. However, when the glasses arrived they were not the right prescription -- very blurry. I am returning and will not purchase from them in the future."

"I did not expect anything from buying glasses online and hoped it would be somewhat decent. The glasses are very well made and I love using them for active wear."

"I ordered wrap around sunglasses with progressive bifocal lenses and they came back perfect! My last ones from Lense Crafters were $600 and these were $167 with my $39 off coupon and I like these much better!! Thanks for a great product!"

"I am thrilled with my new glasses!"

"I am very happy with my recent order. I have ordered a few pairs of glasses now and I look forward to the next time I order another pair. Very pleased with the turn around time from when i ordered to when I received them."

"very happy and satisfied with my order. thanks. "

"The price of my glasses ended up being higher due to my prescription so I had to call them back a few times to get that straightened out and pay the extra fee but overall the glasses were still cheaper and the quality isn't bad. I like the glasses and they only took 2 weeks to arrive."

"love the glasses, but the delivery sucked. Why use a German company? ended up coming USPS."

"I placed my order in March of this year , had to order another frame , first frame did not work , it has now been over 3 weeks I have received no E-mail from them and no phone call . They said they would keep me informed by e-mail have not received nothing from them no e-mail with tracking number NO NOTHING FROM THEM. This will be my last time I order anything from them! they have already charged to my charge card got there money and I have not got anything yet . VERY VERY DISAPOINTED IN THEM!"

"DO NOT USE GLASSESUSA!! I should have read the reviews before I bought glasses through GlassesUSA. First it took over 3 weeks before I actually received my glasses. Second the prescription was incorrect. When I tried to contact customer service they laughed and told me they couldn't help me I had to email returns. When I finally heard back from returns they assured me my lens were correct that it was my providers error. My provider took one look at the lens and stated he had never seen such shoddy workmanship. Needless to say I will never use this company again."

"Nervous to buy online, but these glasses turned out to be the best ever!"

"I tried to communicate with your company for two days in a row to explain further details concerning delivery. I was unable to communicate with anyone at your company. Very dissatisfied on that part."

"Great and easy experience fast and easy shipping"

"Good communication throughout the process. Unfortunately, the glasses didn't work out for me. Last year I ordered a pair of sunglasses with great results. "

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,855 merchant members.