Stores > GlassesUSA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.51/10 4.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.51/10 3.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.83/10 1.83/10

2016-11-30

Love my Eisenhower Gray glasses!

"First time using GlassesUSA.com, but not the last. My glasses would have cost less if I didn't wear progressive lenses, but worth every penny. They feel, look and wear like I spent a lot mre $$."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, you can't beat the Eisenhowers and we are glad that you love your new glasses. GlassesUSA.com”

Just one pair

"For years I've been keeping many different glasses for different uses. One for the computer, one for reading, and a different pair for distance. Now I just have one pair that serves all purposes. Like it."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, it is always good to purchase multi-purpose glasses for all uses and we hope to see you again soon. GlassesUSA.com”

New look

"I like my glasses. They are totally different than my old ones. Still trying to get used to them

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your positive review and for you purchase. GlassesUSA.com”

Great experience

"It was easy ordering my glasses and they work perfectly and we're soooo much cheaper than getting them from the eye doctor. I will order again."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Gail, we are happy that you love your great value glasses and we look forward to seeing you again. GlassesUSA.com”

Good Quality and Money saved

"Glasses USA saved me about half of what I used to pay for glasses. That's the first and most important benefit for me. In addition, the quality of the product they delivered was excellent. It took a while, but that was acceptable to me. What can I say? It was a great experience. "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Dave, thank you for your positive review and we hope you enjoy your great value glasses for years to come. GlassesUSA.com”

Nice glasses

"They got my prescription correct, the frame is wonderful. Great glasses experience!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Karen, the pleasure is all ours and we hope to see you again soon. GlassesUSA.com”

Mistake

"They were supposed to be single vision sunglasses. I placed the order with an associate and get a major error. I have managed to do my other orders online so hope there is no mistakes with them."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, if you are not satisfied with your order we have a hassle free 14 day return period for you to take advantage of, we will only produce what is ordered and specified by the customer. GlassesUSA.com”

Excellence all around.

"From the user-friendly website for ordering to follow up emails to delivery of product, they didn't skip a beat. We have used them on numerous occasions and will continue to do so. Great quality product and excellent service"

“Dear customer,
You have just made our day :D We're delighted to hear you've been enjoying our services and we cannot wait to see and serve you again ;)

Happy Holidays!
Team GlassesUSA.com”

2016-11-28

Glasses were too big for my daughter, no help from customer service

"Glasses were too big for my daughter, I called customer service and told me that the return time passed already, although in the website says 365 day for returns!

Very bad customer service!

I will never buy any glasses on this site

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

““Dear Customer, we are sorry that you feel this way. We endeavor to give the best customer service and we stand behind the quality of our products and our returns policy is clearly stated on our website. If something is not right with the product we have a 14 day returns period, however, you did not elect to utilize it until it had already elapsed. Our returns people have responded to you with all the relevant information. GlassesUSA.com””

TRUMPP GLASSES

"Glasses arrived in a timely manner and in perfect condition. We will be using GlassesUSA for all future orders. Great price point."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, We are glad to know that you are enjoying your new glasses. Thank you for the kind review GlassesUSA.com.”

2016-11-28

Order but did not hear a thing after that!

"Most of the time when I order something from a company they usually send me a email when they send the item, who is delivering it, such as FedX, DHT or UPS and maybe an approximate time for delivery. It had been over a week and did not hear anything back. I sent an email to them and a few days later got a reply telling me they have looked all through their orders and did not have an order with this order number or this name. So I got online and found the telephone number of this company and talking to them I find out that I sent the email to USAGlasses and not GlassesUSA so that is why this company sent me back this email. It was the wrong company! I was thinking there for a while I was never going to see my sun glasses or my money back! But it all turned out good and it was just a communications mix up. Most of the time I usually know how my purchases are being shipped. So if it is snell mail I will know that it will take a few more days to receiver the order. I think it is a very good ideal to let the customer know when the item is being shipped, who the carrier is and a approximate time for delivery. The best part is I got my sun glasses and they are great and I like them and will probably be order more glasses from this company. They were very nice to communicate with and once I figure out about the email, sent to the wrong company, which was my fault, I was very please that they even put up with this nutty old lady. Have you every put in a email and it will default to something else and will kept doing is? I thought I had it in there right! This is a nice company to work with and they where very helpful! Thank You, Glasses USA!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your positive and informative review and we are glad to have been of service. GlassesUSA.com”

good view

"best deal for a while, since you gave me a coupon in advance of my order...thankyou...will use again if needed"

“Dear customer,

We're glad to hear you're satisfied with our service. When we first started GlassesUSA, we were aiming to provide an alternative for people who need glasses but are just fed up with the ridiculous prices out there. It is customers like yourself that are the reason we're able to make that ambition a reality.

We're looking forward to serving you again in the future!

All the best,
Team GlassesUSA.com ”

Took Forever!!!

"I had placed my order on 11/7/2016, and I had just received my glasses on 11/23/2016. I called in several times and got the run around about when will my glasses be delivered. It stated that it will take 7-10 days but it took 2 weeks instead "

“Dear customer,

We're sorry the process took longer than you felt it should. We would like to point out that our website states that producing your glasses is going to take us between 3-6 business days and once the glasses are produced, our standard FREE shipping (through USPS) would take between 7-10 business days (the guys at the post office don't work over the weekend.)

Still, we are somewhat accustomed to beating our own time frames and get glasses to you ahead of schedule. We love nothing more than exceeding our expectations of ourselves. However, lens crafting cannot be rushed, and, every once in a while the full-time frame is used. Maybe we can surprise ourselves as well as you with your next order :)

All the best,
Team GlassesUSA.com”

2016-11-27

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

"The most shoddy and shady customer support ever. I have paid for 2 pairs of glasses that I need and I cannot use them, return them or get a refund. During an unexpected lengthy production process, I needed to change my delivery address as my husband had military orders which has taken us to the other side of the country. I tried to change my address several times but all my emails were replied to with template messages before the glasses had been shipped. Once they knowingly shipped them to an address that I cannot receive the delivery at, it's now not their problem to resolve but mine by chasing a delivery on the other side of the country. This is the kind of service you receive for serving your country in the military. This process has been a disgrace. "

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are sorry that you feel this way. We can change delivery addresses simply but it must be done before the glasses are handed over to the courier at a shipping facility. After that point we are unable to do it, hence why your glasses could not be re-addressed. GlassesUSA.com”

2016-11-27

Amazing service

"I found that the whole process to be very simple and convenient. I am very happy with my glasses and I definitely recommend them. "

Rep reply posted Nov-27-2016

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, the pleasure was all ours and we thank you for your recommendation. GlassesUSA.com”

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,606 merchant members.