Stores > GlassesUSA

Customer service: Rating 4.01/10 4.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.82/10 1.82/10

2016-08-24

good thank you

"good thank you for nice glases"

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2016

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, the pleasure is all ours and we hope to see you again soon. GlassesUSA.com”

Just promises

"GlassesUSA told me I'll have my glasses in 6 working days, it's been 19 calendar days and I don't have a precise day to receive my glasses. Advertisement makes you think they have the best glasses, the reality is they don't offer high definition glasses. Bad email service when I asked for help: delayed answers, unprecise answers, they didn't mind I had to incurr in more costs due to the delay to deliver the glasses."

This review was modified by casa-8791 on August 23 2016 08:12:13 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are sorry that you have not received your glasses yet. Unfortunately they were delayed due to a defect whilst in production and we notified you of this. Production delays are a rare occurrence but when they do happen we endeavor to prioritize the order in order to reduce the customer's inconvenience. Once again we apologize for this. GlassesUSA.com”

Great Experience

"I needed a new pair of glasses with my insurance not being able to cover me, Glasses USA helped me in my time of need!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are glad to have been of service and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. GlassesUSA.com”

2016-08-23

round eye ware gets noticed

"Glasses were just too big for my style .People like them but ..I think they needed to be a bit smaller."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your positive ratings. The dimensional information for each frame is on our site and it is advisable to check it out prior to making a purchase. Also, the 'try it on' function is worth using in order to see how the glasses would look like on your face. GlassesUSA.com”

Glasses Done Right

"Glasses USA delivered on every item they promised to do. The whole process of selecting and ordering my glasses was very easy.

I was so impressed, I ordered a pair of prescription sunglasses the other day and I expect to receive the same excellent service. Well done GlassesUSA!

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, the pleasure is all ours and we thank you for your positive review and ongoing business. GlassesUSA.com”

disgusted

"Received my glasses yesterday and they were perfect, except the nosepads were broken off. Called customer support immediately and was told replacement nosepads would be sent. This morning received another email that said they do not stock nosepads and my case was being closed. Called again and was told the only thing I could do was to return the glasses for credit.
For want of a nail the shoe was lost, for want of a shoe ... etc etc etc. Not only lost the sale, but lost a repeat customer too.

This review was modified by daddyj44 on August 23 2016 08:19:46 AM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are very sorry to hear about your glasses. If we cannot supply the nose pieces we will honor the 14 day return policy in order to resolve any issues. It is hassle free and our 24/7 service team will happily deal with the matter. GlassesUSA.com”

No Service

"3 weeks to get glasses with no prescription.
5 months after wearing a nose piece fell out.
They would not send any parts to fix claiming they don't sell that frame anymore.
They wanted me to send them in for a mfg. warranty, but with $400. lenses in them and their reputation for long lead times I refused. They then offered a 50% off coupon for another order.
I didn't like that either, telling them I won't be doing anymore business with them.
With all the frames they sell I'm sure they have similar nose pieces on other ones, but they must not deal in any parts whatsoever.
Not a fan

This review was modified by TrimontMN on August 23 2016 07:35:39 AM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are sorry that you feel this way. If we stock nose pieces (& any other parts for that matter) and the customer requests them, we always send them out. In your case unfortunately we would not have had them. We have a very clear returns policy and we will always stand by it, hence the offer of a 50% store credit in your case. GlassesUSA.com”

2016-08-23

"Glasses are OK, don't measure up to Shawnee. Lining in case is loose. Don't know where they are made. Hope it's the USA.

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we stand behind the quality of our products and we are extremely competitive both with quality and value in the online glasses market. GlassesUSA.com”

2016-08-22

Good product, dark prescription ray-ban sunglasses

"Arrived promptly and good product"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, the pleasure was all ours and we hope to see you again soon. GlassesUSA.com”

Great for the price

"Fit and perscription were as advertised. I'll try the sunglasses next"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are glad to have been of service and we look forward to your next sunglasses purchase. GlassesUSA.com”

2016-08-22

"Paid a decent amount of money for my frames and lens. Specifically asked for anti glare/ anti reflective coating as It started to bother me driving at night and my optometrists recommended it. Got my glasses and driving in the night is a complete nightmare!! Reached out customer service to verify and they asked me to take a picture of the lens and send it to them. They told me it has the coating LMAO!!! Got another pair at costal.com with the exact sane prescription and I see wayyyyyyyy better driving at night. Wasted my money and I highly upset. "

This review was modified by Janeal on August 22 2016 06:13:44 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are sorry that you are dissatisfied with your glasses. We have a hassle free 14 day return process if you wish to send your glasses back and our 24/7 service team will gladly deal with any issues. GlassesUSA.com”

2016-08-22

Nice change.....a company that did exactly what they said they would do!

"Could not have been more pleased....easy, saved a bunch of money. Glasses fit, prescription was perfect. Will never buy glasses anywhere else...period, have already told several people when they complimented me on my new glasses."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your great recommendation and we hope you shop with us again soon. GlassesUSA.com”

Great quality

"Process was easy and glasses exceeded my expectations. "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Joseph, thank you for your positive review and your purchase and we hope you shop with us again soon. GlassesUSA.com”

2016-08-22

"First time ordering from the Internet. Wish I had called to get details of ordering frames. Great price. Lenses good. "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your positive review and we hope to see you again soon. GlassesUSA.com”

Decent Glasses

"The glasses were decent. They showed better in the online pics. Good deal none the less."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are glad that you like your glasses and we hope to see you again soon. GlassesUSA.com”

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,514 merchant members.