Stores > GlassesUSA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.23/10 5.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.88/10 4.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.43/10 2.43/10

Love it!

"Nice glasses at a great price!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for the positive ratings and review. We're so glad you are enjoying your new glasses and we hope to see you again soon. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

Light-weight glasses

"I wanted VERY light-weight glasses, hence the titanium frames. However, the glasses I received are relatively heavy. If the frames are titanium, I must assume the lenses are what is adding so much weight. I don't know if lighter-weight lenses were offered or not. If they were, I didn't notice that option."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we're sorry to hear about your glasses. The weight of the glasses does depend on the frame and the lens index. Generally bifocals are a bit heavier than no-line bifocals. Please don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 customer service department if you have any further questions. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

2016-06-22

It was the best one for a long time and the looks of my glasses!

"Good services . A very helpful with my progressive lens . Ten days . Wow, it worth it. One week to adjust it. Multifocial. Have videos , information and etc.

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your positive ratings and review. We're so glad you enjoyed your experience purchasing your glasses with us and we hope to see you again soon. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

Happy with Room for Improvement

"We were somewhat satisfied with the glasses (the order process was easy, it was good to be able to scan the prescription into the order, different coupon codes were available for quick discounts) but we have since discovered a few issues. We had to wait extra long for our order because the first pair did not pass quality check. Glasses USA promptly emailed us to inform us of the delay however I do not believe that they expedited the pair on the second try. Upon first opening the box, the plastic frame and construction of the glasses look cheap. Upon first wearing the glasses, we noticed that there was a number imprinted in the glass (at the line where the progressives change from one prescription to the next). The number is so small it cannot be seen with the naked eye but looks like a speck of dust while you wear them. While wearing the glasses, we notice that the glass gets dirty easily and is hard to keep clean. The glass appears scratched already. I do not believe that I can easily return the glasses as it is now past the 14 day return policy. Would I order another pair from Glasses USA? I think I would give it another try and make my decision then."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we sincerely apologize for the initial delay. We did expedite your order due to the delay and we thank you for your patience throughout the process. All of our progressive lenses have number watermarks in order to identify the maker, type of lens, and the ADD power. We recommend using some soap and warm water to clean your lenses or to purchase an eyeglass spray cleaner to help prevent facial oils and substances in the environment from accumulating on your lenses. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 customer service department at 1-800-917-7083. We hope to see you again soon. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

Smooth Look

"My glasses were shipped and delivered on time and feel great on my face."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your positive ratings and review. We're so glad you are enjoying your new glasses and we hope to see you again soon. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

Fast service!

"Love my new glasses and matching sunglasses! You can't beat the price!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for the positive ratings and review. We're so glad you are enjoying your new glasses and matching sunglasses. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us so we thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you again soon. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

Fast and friendly!

"The glasses I wanted were not in stock however, the customer service fixed that right away. The shipping was within the time period expected. Not to forget about my admirable glasses!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for the positive ratings and review. We're so glad our customer service representatives were able to assist you and that your experience with us was pleasant. Enjoy your new glasses and we hope to see you again soon. Best, GlassesUSA.com”

Painless experience

"Received updates throughout the process. Couldnt be happier with the process and price. "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for the positive ratings and review. We're so glad you had a pleasant experience purchasing your glasses with us and we hope to see you again soon. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

Quakertown, PA 18951 Pennsylvania. Verified Customer
2016-06-21

Very dark, universal style that's classic and timeless!

"I ordered these for Summer and am very pleased with the basic style and finally the ability to see AND not be blinded by the sun. These are classic Dany styling that really fits any face and are standard Jackie Onassis-style dark and universally fashionable no matter what your style. I love these comfortable, timeless sunglasses! "

This review was modified by nein2232 on June 21 2016 07:32:03 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for the positive rating and review. We're so glad you love your new glasses. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us so we thank you for your feedback and hope to see you again soon. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

Very Nice

"Great job on my new glasses"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for the positive rating. We're so glad you are enjoying your new glasses and we hope to see you again soon. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

Looking good!

"The frames are very nice and fit well. Lenses are excellent and my husband is very happy."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we're so glad you are enjoying your new glasses. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us so thank you for the feedback. We hope to see you again soon. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

2016-06-21

Squared off in a cat eye sort of way.

"I need to have the adjustments made with nose pads and arms for a proper fit, otherwise ,really like them."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we're so happy you are enjoying your new glasses. If you have any questions regarding the adjustments, please give our 24/7 customer service department a call at 1-800-917-7083. We hope to see you again soon. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

Fun & Funky Sunglasses

"The glasses are wonderful! I love the funky colors and the fit and vision quality could not be any better!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for the positive ratings and review. We're so glad you love your new glasses and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

So much for Guarantee

"The new specs where supposed to be replacement for my two month broken specs. These costed me the same as the other ones"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we're sorry to hear the price was not what you anticipated. We offer plenty of coupons and discounts on our frames and our customer service department is available 24/7 to assist in applying the best coupon for your order. We hope you enjoy your new glasses and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Best, GlassesUSA.com”

2016-06-20

all according to plan

"The order process and communication throughout the process was smooth. Glasses arrived as promised. Thanks!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for the positive rating. We're so glad you had a pleasant experience purchasing your glasses with us. We hope to see you again soon. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,565 merchant members.