GlassesUSACoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.45/10 3.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.65/10 2.65/10

"Once i got my glasses they were too small. Looked fine when buying

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-29-2014

“Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry that your glasses did not meet your expectations We
want you to take advantage of our returns policy and get yourself
a pair of glasses that will suit you perfectly.

Feel free to contact us Mon-Fri 8AM-11PM EDT at 1-800-917-7083

Have a great day.
The GlassesUSA Team”

"They are ok some difficulty seeing out of them but I guess you get what you pay for."

"The glasses fit fine, no problems. Thank you will order again in the future

"i did not receive my glasses yet (july 26) because the border stop my package and i have to paye a extra10.50$"

“Dear Valued Customer,

Unfortunately we cannot control the customs process outside the US.
We do however appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback as it helps us cater
better to our customers’ needs. We will use your feedback to
improve the quality of service for future customers.

Feel free to contact us Mon-Fri 8AM-11PM EST at 1-800-917-7083 or
through the HELP tab on our website.

The GlassesUSA Team”

"I ordered the glasses on 7-15. It's 7-26 and I haven't heard a word. I'm sure once I receive the glasses, I'll be fine, but thinking I'd have them before August 15 is probably unrealistic. "

“Dear Valued Customer,

Checking your shipping status is easy on GlassesUSA.com. Simply click the order tracking tab on the top right corner of our
website. You will need to enter your order number and email address into the fields provided and then should see the tracking information. Your item has shipped out and we expect that within the next two business days you will receive an automated email with tracking information. You should have your glasses long before the 15th. We hope you love them.

The GlassesUSA Team”

"When I receive my prescribed glasses, I'll be in a better position to give GlassesUSA my overall rating. Thank you."

"After a month I still have not received my glasses or any shipping information on them."

Checking your shipping status is easy on GlassesUSA.com. Simply
click the order tracking tab on the top right corner of our
website. You will need to enter your order number and email
address into the fields provided and then should see all of the tracking
information.

The GlassesUSA Team”

"question was directly asked in email if they delivered yet. No they have not. Good emails regarding the quality process, etc. Taking longer than expected though so cannot gave higher rating than this as it all based on their communications."

"Excellent! Glasses are as ordered shipping was relatively quick and the team was quick answering my questions! A+"

"I haven't received them yet"

"Price is good, speed is slower than it needs to be. "

"I purchased 3 glasses on 7/7/14, the Arlene Brown and Dakota Burgundy are the correct prescription and I can see with them to read. However the Taylor Gray Marble is the INCORRECT PRESCRIPTION and I cannot use it. How can I return this item for the RIGHT PRESCRIPTION? Can I get a UPS or FedEx return mailing label sent to me to return the Taylor Gray Marble for the corrected prescription?
I will sincerely appreciate you assistance in this matter to get my correct prescription. Dianne Sterling 170 Woodland Ave., East Orange NJ 07017-2005 Cell phone #973-953-4659, business #973-313-0232. Thanks.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-23-2014

“Dear Valued Customer,

We are very happy to help. In order to set up your return please email our returns department at returns@glassesusa.com with your order number as the subject and a brief description of the issue. Our returns department will get back to you within a few business days and is very eager to help you get yourself a replacement pair of glasses that will suit your needs.

Feel free to contact us Mon-Fri 8AM-11PM EST at 1-800-917-7083 or
through the HELP tab on our website.

The GlassesUSA Team”

"Very thorough staff that ensured I got value for money."

"The absolute worst online purchase experience of my life. Horrible customer service with no response to emails and when you call they ask you to communicate through email. Very poor quality product that has not lasted longer than 2 months with wearing them only 2 hours tops per day. After researching glasses USA has a "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau. I would advise everyone to not allow this company to take your hard earned money...it would be the same as driving down the highway and throwing your money out the window."

“Dear Valued Customer,

We are terribly sorry you have had a rocky purchasing experience with us. IF you need any assistance with a return please email returns@glassesusa.com and they will do their best to assist you as soon as possible. GlassesUSA is not registered with the BBB and does not receive customer complaints from the BBB to resolve. In order to have any rating above an on the BBB you must be a paid registered member. We do not wish to register with a ratings agency such as the BBB as they do not specialize in e commerce businesses. We prefer to be featured right here on Reseller Ratings where we know that real customers such as yourself will have a place to give their honest and open opinions. We actively try and resolve all issues to our customers satisfaction with a fair and positive resolution.

The GlassesUSA Team”

"So far so good...just got glasses and they seem to be good quality and were a great price. I like that they kept you posted on your order as it was processed ."

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,880 merchant members.