Store Information Store Info
GlassesUSA Coupons
  • Rating 7.44/10 606 reviews

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
    GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • GlassesUSA contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.25/10 5.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.90/10 4.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.38/10 3.38/10

"super easy, super fast, Super Service!"

"very quick and easy to use."

"Extraordinary! You do exactly what you say you'll do. The glasses I purchased are perfect in both prescriptio strength and quality. I've since told about half a dozen people about your site. No one blieved the price or the speed of delivery. I'll be back!"

"Very happy and excited with my new glasses! I have never mail ordered glasses before so I was very hesitant to order. So glad I did I Love Love Love them! Great quality and they look great! "

"After a slight hiccup in the order process all went well. I received my Rx glasses in a timely fashion & they were just as I'd hoped for a very reasonable price."

"i love my new glasses. it was easy and for a great price "

"Great fit and quality. Took a little longer to arive but overall happy. Would order from again "

"Excellent job! My glasses came exactly as ordered. They fit perfectly, look great and I saved a bundle on designer frames. I plan on purchasing more glasses and have told lots of friends about my experience."

"I do not have the 4/7 order; the order has not shipped. No email communication as I wait though if I look on the web site, the order says they have sent me an email.
Web site needs testing.
Web site kept dropping my order and would not take PayPal.
The web site will not let me enter my Rx except in the middle of an order though the Chat rep told me they would put my Rx on file from my first order.
All very frustrating.

"IN response to"AVI", I called the cust. svc # and they did not know of an Avi . Today is 4/21 and still no glasses. Mr. "Avi", the glasses clearly did not ship on 4/12 and you need to get the facts before you publicly respond with a lie. Was told they shipped on 4/12 but I checked their web-site and they shipped them today 4/17- clearly after they got the cancel notice on 4/16. They are inept and liars!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-21-2014

EyeLoveGlasses, GlassesUSA rep has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

We are terribly sorry that for the confusion, however our website terms and conditions clearly indicates our policy on cancellations they actually state 12 hours from order placement as the deadline. We will always though cancel an order if it has not shipped as we do not want to ship an item out that will be returned or that is no longer wanted. Your item left our facility on April 12th and was handed to USPS on the 13th. We do not know why USPS scanned the item late however sending an email on the 16th would not help as the first scan from USPS was on the 16th. This can be checked on USPS.com using the tracking number 9400111899560892468091. As was stated earlier USPS occasionally experiences inexplicable delays with their First Class Mail service. This is very evident when checking your tracking number on their website as they took a few days to scan the item and clearly did not meet the three day delivery time as advertised for First Class Mail. Either way by the time you sent your email on the 16th your item was already scanned. We are also not sure where your email was sent as it has not reached our customer service department. You can always email our customer service department at service@glassesusa.com .

If you have further questions you can call us Mon-Fri 8AM-11PM EDT at 1-800-917-7083 or contact us through the HELP tab on our website or by email at service@glassesusa.com

Have a wonderful day.
Sincerely,
The GlassesUSA Team”

"Glasses came in Quick and Prescription is Perfect. I will use them again!"

"Came quickly and were as described. Love them!"

"Excellent introductory pricing, great selection, easy online purchasing experience and product delivered quickly and in perfect condition. "

"still have not received my glasses as of yet. I was emailed stating there was a problem with production and that they would expedite shipping. "

"My third time purchasing from GlassesUSA and once again I am very impressed! I recommend GlassesUSA to everyone because the selection of glasses, customer service, shopping experience, and prices cannot be beat! I don't think I'll ever buy glasses anywhere else!"