• GlassesUSA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.80/10 5.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.38/10 5.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

"GOOD SERVICE, QUALITY PRODUCT, WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?????"

"VERY SATISFIED WITH SERVICE PRODUCT AND YOU'RE ASKING ME FOR MY INPUT.....
MIKE

Rep reply posted Jul-02-2015

“Dear Mike,
Thank you so much for your kind feedback and your purchase! We would be more than happy to see you back!
Regards, GlassesUSA”

"I am very happy with my glasses. Good customer service.
Fast delivery. Low cost, I could not ask for more.

"Daughter was very satisfied with the glasses.
Thanks.

"Glasses OK, but cheap strap that is supposed to hold the glasses in place is too small."

Rep reply posted Jul-01-2015

“Dear Customer,
Thank you for your purchase and your feedback. If you are unable to resolve this by adjusting the length of the strap, please get in touch with our returns department via returns@glassesusa.com stating your order number in your email.
Regards, GlassesUSA”

"I love my new prescription sunglasses,great frames,great price,and delivered right on time to my door.I know already where my next eyeglass needs will come from "GLASSES USA". Great job guys. Raymond King"

glassesusa, GlassesUSA rep has responded

“Thank you very much for your kind review, Raymond!
We would likewise be very happy to be of service in the future!
Regards, GlassesUSA”

"I love having prescription sunglasses! Would highly recommend these!"

"My first pick that I had made I wasn't happy with the frames although the lenses were fantastic. They took them back no problem and gave me an opportunity to purchase a different kind. These, I am completey satisified with. It took them a little longer to make each pair but I just suggest that anyone who wants a great pair of glasses or in my case sunglasses will not mind waiting. If I had any suggestions it might be to add an option of picking three frames and sending the frames out for a quick try on and the customer mailing those back. I would have paid extra for that opportunity."

“Dear Customer,
Thank you so much for your purchase and the time you took to write this kind review. We are very glad to learn that the glasses are to your satisfaction and we thank you for your suggestion. We do not have such service planned in the immediate future but we have forwarded your suggestion to our marketing department.
Again, thank you!
GlassesUSA”

"Thus far, I am blown away by the awesome customer service. The frame I chose was not a good one and the right bow fell off with basically hardly any use. I sent an e-mail on Sat and received a shipping label by Sunday. I mailed the glasses off today on Monday and am waiting on the store credit to order a replacement. Hopefully all will go well with the next pair. The lenses were done very well and other than the bow coming off was pleased with the glasses for the price."

“Dear Customer,
Thank you so much for the kind review and feedback! We will do everything we can to make sure you love your new pair!
Regards, GlassesUSA”

"I received my glasses as promised.

"Best glasses, best service ever experienced. Recommend GlassesUSA without reservation. A+++ company."

"I can't say more,than everything went very very well and I'm going to order another pair before the economy makes Glassesusa raise the prices,,,If I would have gotten them From my eye doctor,they would have cost Me four times that!!"

"Excellent service and quality. Ordered a second pair as well"

"Colors did not come out as expected. I will have to be very careful with future orders."

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2015

“Dear Customer,
We are sorry to hear that the color came somewhat different to what you expected. If you are not satisfied with the glasses, you are more than welcome to let our returns department know via their direct email address - returns@glassesusa.com. Please make sure to state your order number if you do and they will be more than happy to assist you!
Regards, GlassesUSA”

"order june 8 still waiting"

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2015

“Dear Customer,
We are very sorry for the delay on on the third part of your order. We hope that you like the first two pairs that you received and there is no issue with them. From our correspondence we can see that you were updated on the missing pair status and the issue now seems to be resolved. Please let us know if this is not the case or if you would like to receive any additional information.

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.