GlassesUSACoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.17/10 5.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.87/10 4.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.52/10 4.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I must say I was beyond pleasantly surprised. Just recently I sent in a comment to Glasses USA with a suggestion to improve customer satisfaction, etc. I received a short email thanking me for the suggestion. The big surprise was that they incorporated my suggestion in their delivery of my most recent order. I will continue to recommend Glasses USA and even more so now than before. Thank you very much!"

"I placed my order on March 10th. On the 16th I received notice that were finished. When I had not received my sunglasses by the 25th, I called to check. I was told the sunglasses had been shipped that day. Yesterday the 28th I got word from the courier that they had just received my order and they were in transit. I am really disappointed that my order was not processed more efficiently. I was hoping to receive my sunglasses before April 2. It's March 29th and I've received this survey, but still no sunglasses."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-30-2015

glassesusa, GlassesUSA rep has responded

“Dear Customer - we are sorry to hear that you did not receive your glasses when expected. Please be advised that standard shipping method with USPS can take up to 10 business days for delivery. According to our updated tracking information, you should receive them around April 1st. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. If we can provide more assistance, please contact our customer service department at 1800-917-7083.”

"They were great. Thank you"

"I had to return,one of the nose pieces didn't have any movement and could not be adjusted and they just to wide for me no matter how much adjusting they kept sliding down.I am awaiting a refund."

"Sometimes the best compliment is when there is nothing to be said. Glasses USA honored the discounts they offered, completed the order and delivered when they said they would. Their communication was thorough throughout."

"I dont have my glasses yet. ordered almost a month ago . "

glassesusa, GlassesUSA rep has responded

“Dear Customer- we are sorry to hear that you have not received your glasses. We are investigating the cause of the delay and will send a private correspondence to you shortly.

GlassesUSA.com”

"Excelent, the only thing its that they are a lil inconftable in the part of the nore, like itchy when u have some hours."

"The glasses were properly made."

"Why use shipping that requires signature at delivery? "

glassesusa, GlassesUSA rep has responded

“Dear Customer - when a package is above a certain dollar value it will require a signature. We apologize for any inconvenience.

GlassesUSA.com”

"The only reproche is the delevery time take to long but other wise it perfect"

"I did not see the color on the frames. "

glassesusa, GlassesUSA rep has responded

“Dear Customer- if for any reason you are unsatisfied with your glasses, please send an email to Returns@GlassesUSA.com within 14 days upon receipt. Please be advised that the frames you ordered are black with additional camouflage detail on the arms only. Each frame is unique and some may express additional detail more (or less) than the other.

GlassesUSA.com”

"They fit, they work, and they're cute. The tough cases are a good idea for storing them between uses (one is specifically for computer, the other for reading). My eyes are happier than they've been for years because it turns out drugstore glasses only help one of my eyes so I was straining one!"

"I called Glasses USA 3 times 1st. to inquire what the status was on my glasses and was told they were in quality control , then two to three weeks later I called again and was told they could not track them but would call me back ( which they did not ). I called several hours later and was told it takes 10 days for orders to get to Canada. (Pony Express) I do not have the glasses so I CANCELLED the order"

glassesusa, GlassesUSA rep has responded

“Dear Customer - we are sorry to hear that you have not received your glasses yet., They completed production without any delays and were shipped to you on March 16th. As you selected standard shipping method with USPS, your glasses can take up to 14 business days for international delivery. According to our records, you package been pending clearance with Canadian customs since March 25th. We do not have any control over international customs and import policies and regulations. We hope you will receive your glasses soon and will see the value of our product.

GlassesUSA.com”

"I loved that they let you know status every step of the way. Great customer service!!!"

"I was happy with the overall experience in being able to find a pair of glasses for my astigmatism that looked good on me using the upload photo feature and the for the price, Id say it was a somewhat satisfying experience. My glasses arrived very lopsided and I had to take them and have them adjusted (at my own cost) and the right lense is also jutted outward somewhat and doesnt fit entirely in the frame; I recently noticed this while cleaning my glasses. They dont look bad and you cant tell it but it did take a while for my eyes to adjust and I didnt like that I had to wear them crooked upon arrival until I could have them adjusted.
But overall, you get what you pay for and I got a good pair of glasses for the price I paid. And Im happy with that bc astigmatism glasses can get costly pretty fast.
Thanks

glassesusa, GlassesUSA rep has responded

“Dear Customer- If you would like to or need to adjust your frames, you could take them to your local optician. However, there are a few simple ways you could adjust them at home! To see how to adjust your frames, please visit our page at;

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.