GlassesUSACoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.68/10 4.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.76/10 4.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.36/10 3.36/10

"The glasses were delivered fast and I love the glasses!"

"Great service, great glasses, great value."

"+g++++++++++++++++++ood value

"Requested distance vision lenses and glasses where mad in my close vision. Both prescriptions are on file as I have previously order both type. Had to send wrong pair back was just informed did not pass test have to be remade. Not happy."

"The glasses I originally wanted from a competitor was rimless and almost $400. After browsing around I found glassesusa and I was able to purchase similar rimless glasses and semi-rimed sunglasses for less. All with the special coatings and even polarized lenses for the sunglasses. Wish I got that for my glasses. One of the options for the glasses negates polarization even after selecting it. No biggie.

Got my glasses in decent time and they are damn near perfect. Just needed a fitting which was free at a local optometrist. My sunglasses were good but unexpectedly large for my face. They were aviator style but just didnt look right. I got an rma and shipping label and a credit was issued to me a few days after they received them. Selected a new pair paying close attention to lens size and they are better than expected. So far very satisfied with my glasses, savings and service. I would suggest taking a chance on them if you can afford it.

Glasses arrived in good time and the whole process for sunglasses being returned to receiving the new pair was about a month and a half. That includes the manufacturing time of the first pair.

The codes offered for saving are awesome. Despite using a holiday code for my initial order, they gave me a new code of equal savings for my reorder of the sunglasses to use with my store credit.

"I sent them a message to change something about my prescription, but they did not contact me to confirm that they understood and were making the change. I had to call them.

Over a period of 1-2 weeks, I received several notification that it would take 4 business days to make my glasses.

I'm glad I wasn't in a hurry to get the glasses. They arrived in mostly perfect condition. (Nose pad had to be replaced the next day.)

"I had a great experience with Glasses USA. Their try-on tool was very accurate, the logistics process was on time and packaging was perfect.
I'd recommend to anyone who cares to cares good service, great product and reasonable price.

"The frame was cheap plastic. The make of the lenses was very pathetic. The hinges were not screwed properly. I wish i could return this."

"Fast service. Easy to order"

"Came faster than getting glasses at a local store. Look great and great case. Love them"

"First time I bought my glasses online.
I really liked

"GlassesUSA provided a quality product in a timely manner. I am very satisfied. They even emailed when the prescription didn't look quite right to double check. I will use them again. "

RBM2015's Avatar
Virginia, USA

"A solid HOME RUN!
The glasses are perfect. They are exactly what I ordered. The prescription is flawless, also.
But here is the best part: The cost WITHOUT INSURANCE was 40 per cent lower than my last pair of glasses that were purchased WITH INSURANCE. My (former) optometrist will not be hearing from me anytime soon. Thank you, GlassesUSA.

"I am very pleased with the service and quality of my glasses. I will be ordering again."

"I am very disappointed and not happy also I lose money it was not fair they trying to rip me off first of all I did order sunglasses and also my prescript were stronger had glaucoma and I order extra money to make thin lens and got package and it was so awesome I see much better than other company website like Zenni sucks and I was so pleasant with this sunglasses so I decided to get another glasses regular glasses and also I got scratch off card got $75 dollars off so I order online again same prescript and got package guess what its kinda thick ???? How come not the first sunglasses not same ??? I email and called they said I pick the cheaper I told them I click the same one as the first order I showed two invoice its same to make thinner then later I got email they said my frame little bigger its why it had to make little thicker OHHH BALONEY it was about 1/4 little big not real big nice try they were afraid to make another one or returned as they lose some money but they trying to smooth with me nice try they are not honest with this business GlassesUSA I am very disappointed will never order again what fool I am :( "

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.