Stores > GlassesUSA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.89/10 6.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.53/10 6.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.93/10 5.93/10
Voice your opinion! Review GlassesUSA by clicking a star below.

HAven't recieved glasses yet

"No problems--haven't received glasses yet,but ordering went well--"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your positive ratings and we hope that you like your new glasses when they arrive. GlassesUSA.com”

Great site!

"Great price
Great selection
Excellent quality
Fast service
Third time I've bought from them, but not the last!

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your positive review and we look forward to seeing you yet again soon. GlassesUSA.com”

My first online glass order with Glasses USA

"The site was very easy to navigate, take your time, and review all.

When I made my selection, and the level of glasses I wanted, very easy. I got my prescription from my eye doctor, saved the pdf.
Then when the order form wanted prescription info. you had three choices to send it - I just selected download clicked on it from my documents file, and it was acknowledged as received within 15 seconds! Had opportunity to again review, the proceeded to the payment form. Very easy, plus I used the discount code which was offered for the cost/level of the glasses I ordered.

Took, the insurance plan, very good, and very cost affective. I look forward to receiving the glasses!

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Linda, thank you for your informative review and we hope that you like your new glasses when they arrive. GlassesUSA.com”

Consumer

"Using the site very easy to use!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, the pleasure was all ours and we hope to see you shop with us again soon. GlassesUSA.com”

MASTERMAK's Avatar

New Specs 2017

"I am a returning customer ....GOOD SERVICE..."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your purchases and for your positive review. GlassesUSA.com”

Great Service

"My customer service representative, Frank Day, was very kind and patient with me. This was my first time ordering eyeglass's on-line, and Frank made it very easy for me. Thank You! Kevin N. Reid"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Kebin, thank you for your kind words and Frank will be thrilled to hear. GlassesUSA.com”

No Stars-Not Even 1!

"I am unable to reach a customer service representative to obtain the status of my order and/or if it was shipped. I will never order from this merchant again!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, our telephone line is open 24/7 and you can always mail us and your order is alrweady on the way. GlassesUSA.com”

West Texas Verified Customer

Excellent Experience

"This is my fourth pair of glasses from GlassesUSA. All transactions were seamless and easy. Great communication, service, and glasses. "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you again soon. GlassesUSA.com”

Fast service!

"Ordered and delivered in under a week! Unfortunately the glasses don't fit (the frames) hopefully there won't be an issue returning. "

“Dear Customer,

We are sorry to hear that the glasses don't fit you.

You can submit the RMA for to return the glasses at the following link:

Feel free to give us a call when reordering so we can help you out with the measurements.

GlassesUSA.com ”

Webpage experience

"The website is easy to navigate and with filters to help narrow selection. Additional aids like interpreting prescriptions, frame size selection, and frame color were very useful. The only negative for me was trying to fit cost into the budget insurance would pay. The discount only applies to the basic cost and not to the added features like lens type, lens material, etc. so I had to repeat several times to get my glasses to fit my budget. I ordered on Friday and have yet to hear from Glasses USA (today is Sunday) about my order status. I checked website for order status and saw nothing. Maybe they don't work weekends? My husband previously ordered from glassesUSA and he was happy with the glasses. Only minor complaint was it took 3 weeks from ordering to receiving the glasses. He likes the glasses so that that is why I decided to get my glasses fro glassesUSA."

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

Great to hear that you are overall happy with your experience with us.

Feel free to give us a call when placing a future order, we will be able to help you get the best deal that fits your budget.

GlassesUSA.com”

Awesome

"Second pair of glasses purchased from Glasses USA and I am super happy with the first pair. It's a great value for the price. "

“Dear Customer,

Great to see that you are shopping with us again and that you are loving your glasses.

If you need any assistance feel free to give us a call.

GlassesUSA.com”

2017-06-25

Good

"Not completed yet but so far so good."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, We're glad that you're enjoying your customer experience. Hop you love the glasses just as much. Best Wishes, GlassesUSA.com”

I was robbed

"Bought glasses, they made them wrong, returned, guy gave me a deal on new ones, they were wrong, so now they won't return money, it's a gift card. So that is robbery
Brutal. Worst company ever

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Michael, we're truly sorry that you're having this experience with us regarding your glasses prescription. We see that you had received a store credit code for the returned pair and you had applied a prescription to your order which does not match the values on the prescription your doctor prescribed. We have forwarded this information to our production department and you will be contacted shortly in order to further assist you and have this issue resolved. We thank you for your patience and understanding. Sincerely, GlassesUSA.com ”

Lots of choices and Ease in Ordering

"It was a great surprise to see the many styles of glasses to choose from. The ease of ordering is a big selling point!
Love the ability to see a style reflected on pic of yourself or others per your choice. They offer savings off on
2nd pair of glasses, also coupon codes to get more savings on order. Thanks, D.M.

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are very glad to know that you are satisfied with our products and services. Please feel free to contact us should you have any further queries. Sincerely, GlassesUSA”

Very fast and easy!!

"Good selection of frames and very simple to place your order now if they fit and have great vision out of them I will be back and will send you others to do business with you. I wan a manager in optical office for years this is an awesome way to buy glasses and the prices are great!!"

“Dear Customer,

Great to hear that you found ordering from us easy and satisfactory.
We are just a ring away if need any help and we look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

Sincerely, GlassesUSA.com ”

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.