Stores > GlassesUSA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.66/10 3.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.76/10 2.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.45/10 2.45/10

2016-02-10

"I shall purchase again and look forward to a new style."

Rep reply posted Feb-11-2016

“Dear Adele,
We are very happy to learn you are satisfied with the purchase. We are looking forward to offering our services to you in the future! Enjoy your new pair and spread the word!

poor customer service

"I was guaranteed a refund on a previous pair all of a sudden its NO you would think after 5 pair of glasses this would be good customer service to follow through....you lost a client in me"

glassesusa, GlassesUSA rep has responded

“Dear customer, we have very clear terms and conditions about returns and unfortunately you are not liable to a refund after the 14 day return period unless covered by 20/20 warranty. We note that you subsequently made further orders after that particular order for which we thank you. Regards, GlassesUSA.com”

2016-02-09

Quality and style...need I say more!

"Awesome selections and options. Glasses are high quality and shipped in a very sturdy case. Other online glasses store I used had cheap glasses that could break easily and a case that looks like it came from the Dollar Store. Great customer service and easy return policy. You can not go wrong with GlassesUSA!!!!"

“Dear Customer,
We are very glad to have been of service and we thank you for your kind review! We would be more than happy to serve you in the future and we hope you will enjoy the glasses for years to come!

good quality & fast delivery

"My glasses were delivered quickly and the frames were great. They keep you informed every step of the way so you know when your glasses will be delivered."

“Dear Customer,
We are very happy to learn you are satisfied with the purchase and our service. We are looking forward to offering our services to you in the future! Enjoy your new pair and spread the word!

Perfect look and fit!!!

"This was our second purchase and both were awesome.
Will continue to use Glasses USA and would recommend them also.

“Dear Customer,
The pleasure is all ours! We are looking forward to serving you again and keep spreading the word!

not quite correct

"Liked the look of the glasses but the prescription was incorrect "

glassesusa, GlassesUSA rep has responded

“Dear customer, your satisfaction is extremely important to us and if something is not right with your glasses our service team will look into the matter and resolve the issue for you. Please make contact with us soonest and we will be happy to look into it. Regards, GlassesUSA.com”

First time ordering. A surprise. Excellent

"I was a bit skeptical initially but when I spent time browsing, I love how easy they made. The ordering process was easy. Prices are great. When my glasses came I love the quality of the including the cases. I love the fact they follow up with email on how to care for my progressive bi-focal glasses. This is where I wi order all my glasses from. I have since recommended to everyone I know who need glasses."

“Dear Customer,
We thank you for the time you took to post this kind and informative review and thanks for the recommendation! We hope you will choose us again for your optical needs!

Love the Frame

"I was concerned after I read the reviews for this company. I didn't have any problems getting my frames at all. Will recommend Glasses USA to friends and family. Just ordered another pair."

“Dear Customer,
We are very happy to learn you are satisfied with your purchase and have since ordered another set of glasses. We are looking forward to offering our services to you in the future! Enjoy your new pair and spread the word!

Impressive Quality!

" I had some bad experiences buying glasses online at other cheaper sites, the glasses were
flimsy. Recommended by a friend I tried GlassesUSA, what a difference! The Ray Ban glasses were perfect, the price very reasonable. I will buy my family glasses at GlassesUSA as long as you are in business, and judging by your excellent service it will be forever!

This review was modified by agrell23 on February 08 2016 10:41:33 AM

“Dear Customer,
We thank you for the time you took to post this kind and informative review! We hope you will choose us again for your optical needs! We plan to be around for a very very long time!

For My Glasses

"I am very pleased with the glasses from Glasses USA. There is only one problem, the glasses need to be adjusted. Where do you go to get this done?"

Rep reply posted Feb-08-2016

“Dear Lisa,
We are very glad to that you like your new glasses! Please contact our service team for information on adjusting your frames and they will be happy to assist. We would be more than happy to serve you in the future and we hope you will enjoy the glasses for years to come!

Second order...did great again

"Very happy with the quality and speed of delivery. Will be ordering again within a month for my wife. "

“Dear Customer,
The pleasure is all ours! We are looking forward to serving you again and do spread the word!

2016-02-07

very nice but wrong size too small for my son

"the delivery was asewesom quick but the glassessis too small for my son"

“Dear Customer,
We thank you for your kind review! Your satisfaction is very important to us so please contact our service team as we have an easy and straightforward returns process. Also, if you need advice about frame sizes we will be glad to assist. We will be more than happy to see you shopping with us again!

fantastic

"Great price fast delivery excellent fit"

Awesome!

"Great prices and fast delivery!! Very impressed!!"

“Dear Customer,
We thank you for your positive review and your purchase! We will be more than happy to see you shopping with us again!

2016-02-07

"Arrived quickly and look good. I have purchased before and will do so again in the future."

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,639 merchant members.