Stores > GlassesUSA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.58/10 6.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.10/10 6.10/10
Voice your opinion! Review GlassesUSA by clicking a star below.

Great product and saved $$$$

"I had my eyes examined and went to the optician at the Eye Dr.'s office and found they wanted to charge me close to $1,000 for a new pair of glasses (frames and progressive lenses). I was shocked and decided there had to be a better option. I asked my eye Dr. to print out my prescription and I found GlassesUSA. The whole process was easy and I really liked that you could upload a picture of yourself and try on different frames. I ordered my new glasses through GlassesUSA and the total cost was $230, saving me nearly $700. The glasses arrived and were perfect! I would recommend GlassesUSA. "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, So glad to hear that you had such a great experience. Hope to see you shopping with us again. Best Wishes, GlassesUSA.com”

No sign of my glasses

"No sign of my glasses - no delivery"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Amanda, please keep in mind that production can take up to 6 business days and the shipping is 7 to 10 business days. As one of your orders was placed 5 days ago and other yesterday, it would appear that they both fall within our standard time frame. Best Wishes, GlassesUSA”

Happy

"happy with the on-line order process, delivery time and results"

Unfinished

"The site is great, but can't really rate until I receive the product."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, Glad to hear that you enjoyed the site. Hope you love your glasses just as much. Best Wishes, GlassesUSA.com”

Great customer service.

"I placed my order on line. Found a frame that was the exact one I was looking for called and they changed it. Sent an email to production and me.
This is the second pair of glasses I have purchased from you in 2 years. I will be back.
Thanks bringing beautiful eye wear at great prices,
Sandy

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, We're so glad that you are enjoying your new specs. Hope to see you again soon. Best Wishes, GlassesUSA.com”

Great Service

"Jesse was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, We'll pass that on to Jesse. Hop you love your glasses. Best Wishes, GlassesUSA.com”

2017-08-19

Buy for less, name brand glasses

"Excellent customer service and care. Respond to your emails in a timely manner. Looking forward to receiving finish product."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your purchase and for your positive review. GlassesUSA.com”

Beat the Dr's office!

"Buying from glassesusa was cheaper than the Dr's office and received the same product."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Mark, we are glad to have been of service. GlassesUSA.com”

Good experience!

"My husband needed new eyeglasses and was very hesitant to use an on line service, but ordering was easy, and the product shipped quickly. The eyeglasses were good quality, and affordable. Would recommend to others."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your recommendation. GlassesUSA.com”

Occasionally Handle Issues Well

"Though I have had numerous difficulties with this website (mainly with receipts and tracking) they seem to always make it right; You just have to be patient. I gave them a horrible review previously, which I still stand by because it is true. Their customer service (when you call) and communication is ****. Email them and THEN call them. And then email them again, if you're having any issues. I had none with my first pair, other than I ordered the wrong size, though that was my fault. They didn't ask me to post this, but they helped with my situation (again) and I believe that that means they've redeemed themselves a bit. They provided the things that I had asked for, but those things (such as confirmation and an itemized receipt AND track information when it is available) I shouldn't have to ask. They were still very timely after communicating with them though, and this time the customer service rep was not extremely rude. He was pleasant, actually."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we apologize for your experience, usually automated e-mails are sent out to the e-mail address used to place the order and they may end up in the spam folder - we will check out what happened with your e-mail in all events. If the rep said that the order has been sent to shipping a courier tracking number will be sent out soon after and we hope that you like your new glasses when they arrive. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-08-19

Customer Service will not respond to a return.

"I am trying to return a pair of glasses that will not work for me.
After 3 days their Customer Service will not respond to me.
I guess they hope I will give up

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we thank you for your patience and our returns department will get back to you, it may take a few business days but they will do their job and there is no reason to lose hope. GlassesUSA.com”

Quality Products, Quality Customer Service

"A very good experience; you can upload your photo to the site and virtually "try on" the glasses - a huge help. It was easy to tell which shape frames would look best on me. They have a good selection of high-quality frames. It would probably help if you already owned a pair of glasses that had been fitted by an optician - your old frames will have measurements that can help you get a proper fit when shopping on-line.

I had a few questions, and Customer Care was easy to reach and helpful. I would do business with this company again.

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your positive review and for your purchase. GlassesUSA.com”

Online Shopping

"Never got 50% off coupon in email as promised for being a first time user. Other than that it was okay.
Just read the company reply to the above review. There may be a page of various discounts, but of all the offers I saw there was not one for 50% off except for the first time user on the opening page. If I would have been sent the 50% off code to my email, as stated, I would have upgraded my order to include the transition option. But since I'm retired, and on limited income, I could not afford that option without the 50% off code. In reading some of the other reviews I see I'm not the only one that did not get the 50% off code sent to them. This is an issue that needs to be fixed. Since I just ordered my glasses I can't comment on them at this time. Just hoping they are good.

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we have a page full of coupons and if you ever need any assistance placing an order we will assist you either by e-mail or with a 24/7 telephone call center. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-08-19

Affordable and just what I needed

"My only issue with glasses USA was time. They took longer than stated/expected. Other than that I have no complaints. Glasses feel great, I love the style, and they came with a case and 15% off future orders. For the price you really can't beat it!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are glad that you like your new glasses and we endeavor to get the orders out to the customers as soon as possible. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-08-19

good products & prices, frustrating user experience

"the web site is extremely buggy. In the course of browsing and doing virtual try-ons i was logged out at least a dozen times so I had to constantly keep logging back in and skipping past the annoying 50% off promotion – which I learned at check out doesn't apply to progressive lenses. "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Mark, we are always trying to improve our customers online experience and we will pass on your comments to our IT people for review. GlassesUSA.com”

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,381 merchant members.