GlassesUSACoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.99/10 3.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.18/10 4.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.19/10 3.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.12/10 2.12/10

"Quality was poor & I returned my glasses."

"The first pair of glasses were damaged, and you all were great by giving me a chance to order another pair. I received the second pair and they were reading glasses. I asked for the second pair to be the same prescription as my first pair which are prescription glasses.

I can read with them of course but I can't use them for anything else because everything is blurry when I look up and around.

"I found the experience of purchasing my glasses very easy and I am totally satisfied with them. thanks Glasses USA"

"Communication was non existent"

"................................."

"lens was great..... fit was too big and glasses fall off"

"frames are good quality, lenses (prescription) seem a little off (stronger?) compared to glasses from my eye doctor, maybe a little differnt because they are sun glasses??"

"The worst experience I have EVER had with an online retailer. They took almost a month to arrive, wore them twice and they broke, has now taken over two weeks to get someone to send me a return label and they only want to give me a store credit now that wont even cover the cost of a new pair of glasses because I bought them on sale and wouldn't have purchased them there otherwise. Customer service just ignores your emails, they don't take any ownership and try and fix what they've messed up. I will go to every review site I can find on the web to make sure people know they should NEVER EVER EVER spend their hard earned money with this company. The lenses weren't even what they said they were supposed to be either! I purchased the most expensive thinnest anti-reflective lenses and they reflect everything! Cheap cheap cheap and horrible customer service and refund/return policy. STAY AWAY! "

"I have been very skeptical unforeseen glasses online. first pair I received your wonderful with no issues at all. Until eventually the metal on the frame let loose and the arm fell off. They would just about out of warranty, but glassesusa fIrmly stood behind their word, and gave me half of my original purchase towards a new pair of glasses! They are a company of the world and their products are compatible with the big boys! I would recommend this company to anyone, & I have!"

"They do a good job. This was my third pair from them"

"Overall experience with having to return the first pair, then applying the "credit" to another pair without being offered a percentage off was not something I thought was properly done. I will not be using this site again. "

"Fast delivery and as ordered. Great discounts :)"

"very good business. 100% satisfied with services and products."

"The site was easy to use and had a lot of options. I really like the feature where you could see how they looked on you. I could definitely see myself getting another pair soon."

"Sunglasses are very well made. Nice fit and comfortable!"

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,906 merchant members.