Stores > GlassesUSA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.98/10 4.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.96/10 3.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.55/10 2.55/10

Pony Express?

"I've been curious about GlassesUSA for about a year. When I recently got 4 different different prescriptions, I thought I would try one (1) order as a test case. I paid $12.95 for the 3-5 day FedExpress, but the order arrived over a week and a half later - was it Pony Express? So why offer a faster service, charge more, and ignore the delivery schedule? And no refund!
At present I cannot use the glasses, they are much too strong. However I will not know if the error is G-USA's or the Opthomologist's assisitant. I am having an Optician check the lenses. Either the assistant mis-matched the prescription, e.g. "reading" when it should have been "distance". The jury is out whether I order the other three pairs or not. And if I do, I will not payi extra for faster delivery! I am still hoping this works out but it is not looking good do far.

This review was modified by jj-38967 on January 20 2017 10:45:01 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“We're sorry that it didn't go smoothly for you. There seems to be have been a misunderstanding about our timetable. Production takes 3-6 business days and this cannot be rushed. Then the glasses pass through quality control and then proceed to the shipping facility. The shipping time is separate from the rest of the process. The shipping option you opted for was 3-5 business days vs the free standard shipping of 7-10 business days. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-01-18

First time and probably the last time buying from GlassesUSA

"I bought prescription lenses for the Snapchat Spectacles but they did not fit correctly. The quality is the worst I've ever seen on glasses. They were the wrong size (too big), the cuts were not well made. They take around 3 business days on "quality assurance" this certainly is managed by incompetent people. I don't even know how they would let a product like the one I received to ship in those conditions. They claim that you would be able "switch easily" your stock lenses with the ones they offer. Had to send them back for an exchange and I'm still waiting for a replacement (14 days and counting...). Their customer service is somewhat helpful. But, do not count on their phone customer service. Email customer service is way more helpful."

This review was modified by dnlanzola on January 20 2017 02:45:01 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“We apologize for the unpleasant experience. We do put every order through quality assurance but as we produce over a 1000 orders a day. As such sometimes, errors happen and things fall through the cracks. We're glad that you have taken us up on our 14-day return policy. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-01-18

"I have had no problems with the glasses"

This review was modified by cmbogan on January 20 2017 02:30:02 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“We're so pleased that you love your glasses. See you again, GlassesUSA.com”

Good quality-Great price

"I ordered these to watch TV so i wouldn't have to wear my bi-focals. There are as good as the glasses I have from an optometrist. Easy order process, nice people when you contact. Delivered as promised. I recommend this service."

This review was modified by maestrotla-11189 on January 20 2017 02:30:02 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“We're glad that our products and services pleased you. We look forward to seeing you soon, GlassesUSA.com”

What an ordeal

"I bought two pairs of glasses, the first of which came very quickly. Problem was that it had a small weird extra bit of plastic on the part that goes over the nose, which scratched my skin when I put it on. So much for their quality control. The second pair never came. When I first called customer service to find out what happened, they said to give it some time. I did. Still nothing. Then I decided to investigate further by calling them, DHL, and the post office to see where my glasses were. Finally after several rounds of phone calls spanning several days, I physically went to the post office to see if I can get a live person's help, because no one was able to figure out what happened to my package. It was there that I was told my package was lost. Important to note: This was the Post Office's fault. They lost my glasses. But what annoys me is that I had to do the legwork myself because GlassesUSA and DHL were no help. Also, GlassesUSA didn't make anything easier after, and here's why: I called GlassesUSA to explain that I took the investigation into my own hands, told them what happened, and requested a replacement. It's important to note that it takes about 3 days for them to process your request for any questions you might have. The people on the phone just take your information and issue, and then you wait for someone to call or write you back. It's not like other places where your issue gets resolved right then and there, and some of the reps are really rude (but if you get Joy, she's very nice). After another round of back and forth, I received a pair of glasses in the mail that were the wrong frames. I then went through another round of back and forth where I was told the frames I wanted were sold out. I told them that I wish they would have informed me of that so I could pick another frame, rather than them picking one out without consulting me first. I then picked out another pair of frames. The next day they contacted me saying that they found one more pair of the original frames that I ordered, so I could have those if I wanted. Woo-hoo! I said yes. I FINALLY got the glasses in the mail after weeks of back and forth. The prescription seemed right, and they looked good except for the fact that they were crooked and one of the sides was loose. Again, their "quality control" is a joke. With all that said, I got what I paid for. I kept the glasses because I was exhausted and no longer felt like it was worth returning them. Too much of a hassle. I doubt I'll ever buy from them again. But if you really need a cheap pair of glasses, I wouldn't discount them either. Just know, you will get what you paid for."

This review was modified by miriamsha on January 20 2017 10:30:02 AM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“We deeply apologize about this experience. Concerning both of your current glasses, we will offer you a return. Please reply to the emails that we have sent with how you would like to proceed. We apologize for the delivery issue that you experienced. We did investigate it, but unfortunately we cannot declare packages lost until there is no movement for 14 days, which was not the case. We do see that you received the glasses in the end. We do try and provide each and every customer with personalized and quality service. We apologize if you received anything less than that. As for the miscommunication about the out of stock frame, it is because we put a frame aside for you that it showed that it was out of stock on the website. As far as quality assurance, we produce thousands of orders and sometimes fall through the cracks. Even though, we try our best not to err, we are all human.”

Loving new face jewelry!

"Affordable and Rx is spot on. Great way to upgrade or add some variety. Glasses are like jewelry for your face so add some new looks!"

This review was modified by misst1333 on January 20 2017 08:45:03 AM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“We're so glad that you're sparkling in your new glasses. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you agin. GlassesUSA.com”

Batting a thousand!

"This is the second time i have ordered glasses from GlassesUSA (third pair) and they are
2 for 2 in meeting my expectations. The ordering process is straight forward and efficient, and they notified me throughout the process of order status, manufacture, and delivery. I researched other online suppliers before ordering and saw very few reviews which equated with my first GlassesUSA experience, so i decided not to take a chance on them, but instead repeated my purchase with a proven positive. When people comment on my glasses I enthusiastically recommend they research GlassesUSA and tell them how pleased i am with the product and service.

This review was modified by curtis_tyler on January 20 2017 08:45:02 AM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“We're so that you are as excited about our products as we are. We hope to continue supplying you with awesome glasses. GlassesUSA.com”

Good Quality Sunglasses

"This was my first experience ordering sunglasses online. But I am very happy with the service, product as advertised and lenses are to the RX. Highly recommend to anyone looking to order glasses online. The price is one of the best I could online for what I was looking for."

This review was modified by anish_myalil on January 20 2017 08:30:02 AM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“We're glad that you love our product as much as we do. Looking forawrd to seeing you again. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-01-18

Beardog is ready to Drive & Shoot Straight again!

"Your sales representative is phenomenal. He was very informative young fella. Glasses USA has a good man. Thank You! Cheers!"

This review was modified by Beardog44mag on January 20 2017 08:00:03 AM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“We're glad that you like our customer serive. We value our customers. GlassesUSA.com”

Yet to recieve....

"Honestly at this point I am neither satisfied nor dis-satisfied. I've yet to receive my glasses via mail.

At this point in time, I blame the mail system used on Base. Sometimes packages get temporarily lost, but I have faith my package will be found soon. Will edit review when I receive my glasses.

This review was modified by sullijm1 on January 20 2017 01:00:02 AM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“We're so sorry that you'r experiencing such issues. If you do not recieve them, please us know so that we can take care of this. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-01-17

"Live them, received just in time for a family trip!"

This review was modified by liraman on January 19 2017 04:30:02 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Glad you're loving your new glasses. We look forward to seeing you again. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-01-17

Great experiences & prices!

"The ordering process was as easy as possible! My glasses arrived within a week, great fashionable frames at an awesome price!"

This review was modified by larbuckle4 on January 19 2017 04:30:02 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“We're so pleased that you're pleased with our products and services. Hope to see you again soon. GlassesUSA.com”

Bens Beautiful, Beaming, Brilliant, Radiant Review

"Ben was awesome, brilliant, but more importantly, extremely nice, and
caring and a pleasure to talk with regarding my order for glasses. I have taught customer service for 25 years, but what Ben taught me today was notable, his last statement which I will teach, and use always if I have the opportunity presents itself. His statement, You are a really nice woman, thank you & quote
I always try to be very nice when speaking to someone in customer service. Thank you Ben for making my day (especially after back surgery a week ago) and teaching an old dog new tricks, alright not really an old dog (ha ha). Glasses USA, he is good, don't let him go!!!!!

This review was modified by azgroot on January 19 2017 03:45:02 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“We'll pass that on to Ben. We're so pleased that you had such a pleasant experience. GlassesUSA.com”

LONG TIME

"I think the process takes a long time."

This review was modified by raymondalexanderjr on January 19 2017 09:00:01 AM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“We're sorry you feel like that. Generally, orders take 3-6 business days in production and free shipping is 7-10 business days. It looks like your order falls within that time range. GlassesUSA.co ”

Great Experience

"The ordering process on the website was easy and fast. Just make sure you have your prescription and know where all the figures go. The product was excellent. Nice fitting, accurate prescription, and nice looking too. Just what I ordered."

This review was modified by mbeede4147 on January 19 2017 07:45:01 AM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Nice glasse make happy customers and happy customers make us happy. Looking forward to seeing you again. GlassesUSA.com”

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.