Stores > GlassesUSA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.01/10 6.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.09/10 6.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.82/10 5.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.34/10 4.34/10
Voice your opinion! Review GlassesUSA by clicking a star below.
2017-03-27

Was able to re order my prescription in minutes

"With all the travel I don't have a chance to address the minor issues but was able to re order my prescription in no time"

This review was modified by JasmineAphid on March 29 2017 04:30:01 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-27-2017

“Dear Customer,

We are happy to hear that you were able to order your glasses with ease and are looking forward for your next order with us.

GlassesUSA.com”

2017-03-27

Awesome

"The best pair of glasses I have ever bought!"

This review was modified by ClassicRoseMarten on March 29 2017 12:45:01 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-27-2017

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are so pleased to hear that and we hope to see you again in the future. GlassesUSA.com”

Less expensive eyeglasses

"Using GlassesUSA will save you money on glasses, but you need patience to navigate the site. It took more time than was necessary to see various options. The speed of loading was too slow. I was well along in my purchase before I was told that the model I wanted was out of stock, and I didn't like that the discount is applied at the very last step. I almost stopped before completing the sale. If you stick it out, you will save money. This is my second purchase and I am very happy with the first one. The second one has not arrived yet."

This review was modified by OrangeHaddock on March 28 2017 08:00:01 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are always trying to improve on the buying experience online and to make it as simple as possible. We will forward your comments for review and we will see what we can improve upon. We hope that you like your latest glasses (as much as the first ones) once they arrive. GlassesUSA.com”

Horrible company

"Low quality glasses. Poor customer service. I hope the business tanks."

This review was modified by Louis Asinger on March 28 2017 07:15:01 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Louis, we are sorry that you feel this way. We stand behind the quality of our products and customer service is very important to us. If you were not satisfied with your glasses you can take advantage of our 14 days returns period. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-03-26

the advertised prices did not prove out.

"there was no way to back up and change size without deleting order and then I lost the best price.

This review was modified by SchoolBusYellowOcelot on March 28 2017 07:15:01 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, there is an edit (order) button during the purchasing process on the webpage and if the order is already placed you could have contacted our service team in order to make a change to the order itself. GlassesUSA.com”

So awesome

"So quick, durable.. and great price!"

This review was modified by OliveGreenWildebeest on March 28 2017 07:00:09 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your positive review and for your purchase. GlassesUSA.com”

Great service, great selection

"I spent hours looking through the variety of frames because my favorite accessory is eye class. When I called customer service for help placing the order, my representative was very efficient and helpful and worked to get me the best discount available as a new customer buying designer frames. I can't wait to get my new sunglasses!"

This review was modified by SaraDolinsky on March 28 2017 06:30:02 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Sara, we are happy to have been of service and we hope that you like your new glasses as much as you like our service. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-03-26

A lot of emails back & forth

"I have a lot of emails that went back and forth. I never got answers to my questions right away. And I don't think their prices for multifocal are all that great. I spent a lot of time trying to get answers. They seems to care, but I just think it's a lot of wasted time and red tape, unless you are going to order single vision and just setup your membership account."

This review was modified by LanguidLavenderCrayfish on March 28 2017 06:15:02 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we endeavor to give the best customer service and if we do not have the answer right away we will look into it and respond as soon as we can. Our pricing generally is highly competitive in the optical eyewear market. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-03-26

Great price for quality eyeglasses.

"I love my new glasses. Will buy from you again. "

This review was modified by EarthYellowWaterbuck on March 28 2017 06:15:01 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are so happy that you love your new glasses and we look forward to seeing you shop with us again. GlassesUSA.com”

Loved My New Glasses!

"I found the perfect frames!
Super quality too!

This review was modified by HotPinkCondor on March 28 2017 05:00:09 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, the pleasure was all ours! GlassesUSA.com”

2017-03-26

Bad

"I needed the glasses to go on travel after email said being shipped. It took 12 days. The glasses we're much to large did not look like the Plc. Very disappointed !!!!!! "

This review was modified by KhakiMoose on March 28 2017 04:45:02 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, the order was made and delivered within the timelines and we advise you to check the frame size prior to purchase in order to make the right selection. GlassesUSA.com”

First time buyer

"Was nervous about doing this online. Every step was easy. Glasses were excellent. Very pleased with the glasses."

This review was modified by LightCarminePinkPanther on March 28 2017 03:15:02 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are glad that you found the process simple and that you love your new glasses. GlassesUSA.com”

GeorgeBishop's Avatar

Plus 1 for sun

"Glasses are as expected, and add on sun pair made for excellent bargain. If you are losing or hard on glasses, Gasses USA is for you. Good quality, delivery and price."

This review was modified by GeorgeBishop on March 28 2017 12:30:02 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear George, thank you for your positive review and for your purchase. GlassesUSA.com”

skeptical

"I was skeptical and a little bit nervous to order my glasses online but wow I'm just happy all work out fine and save a lot of money. Love my Ray-Ban prescription glasses. I used to buy one pair every three years with insurance now I'm getting one every year. Great Service. "

This review was modified by ISAX on March 28 2017 12:30:02 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we thank you for your purchase and we look forward to seeing you shop with us again in the future. GlassesUSA.com ”

very small glasses

"the glasses I ordered for my son looked like childrens glasses"

This review was modified by BrilliantLavenderRat on March 28 2017 09:30:02 AM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, it is extremely important to select the correct frame size when ordering and if in doubt our 24/7 service team are always able to advise. GlassesUSA,com”

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,429 merchant members.