Stores > GlassesUSA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review GlassesUSA by clicking a star below.

Palm Springs, CA Verified Customer

Discount not honored.

"There was a 40% discount that I applied to my initial order of two (2) glasses last night. When I changed my order to add a third (3rd) pair of glasses the system all of a sudden would not honor the discount. Very disappointing. This by-the-way, this is my second order which makes a total of four (4) glasses so far this year that I have purchased from Glasses USA, but it is not reflected in my profile/account. Another disappointment regarding accuracy here.

For the price I have to pay for lenses with Glasses USA does not give me any savings. I can simply go to a nice & personal boutique store and pay the same price. There is really no benefit for me to use your services in the future, and we have a household of people that wear glasses.

Tommy Roberts

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Tommy, thanks for coming back to us. We offer an array of coupons and they will each have their own terms & conditions. Only one coupon code can be used per purchase and we recommend that for multiple frame orders, that you maximize the coupons by placing separate orders if you wish for each frame, and this may give you a better discount. We are always on hand to advise. GlassesUSA.com”

Whatever!

"E commerce is an improvement over retail/optician eyewear purchases, but face the facts that it also includes an array of "extra" charges that are sprung on the consumer in the last few steps of the process, changing what looks initially looks to be a fair marketplace bargain into a farrago of unanticipated choices none of which even remotely approximate the true cost of the product plus a reasonable profit. Glasses USA will survive a few years and then disappear as more price accurate sites displace it."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, e-commerce is the cheapest way to buy optical eye products and we have been around since the last decade so we are not going to disappear and are a market leader. The price will depend on a multiple of choices that the customer makes to best suit his optical needs and also his budget and we offer an array of discounts also. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-05-21

Great price for a great product

"Prescription sunglasses from GlassesUSA were cheaper than off the counter glasses. Prescription was correct. Speedy service....highly recommend !

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your recommendation and we hope to see you shop with us again soon. GlassesUSA.com”

Glasses

"Easy, fast and affordable "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your positive review and for your purchase. GlassesUSA.com”

Where is my order

"I would give a 5 but when I logged in to track my order it says order not found. I don't know if my order has shipped or is processing or if I need to contact PayPal to stop payment."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your overall positive ratings and your order is in production. We sent you an e-mail to make communication and if you have any questions just reply to it. Your e-mail address used to place the order is in 'caps lock' hence why you may not be able to use the tarcking function as it is case sensitive. GlassesUSA.com”

Not perfect

"The glasses have too much glare. Did I see a spot where you could get anti glare? Also, they are not up to par with the glasses I received from a lens crafter store even tho I used the same prescription. The size is a little tight also. Don't know if I will order again from this company."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Cassy, we are sorry that you do not like your new glasses and that is why we offer a 14 day no questions asked returns period where you can get a full refund, exchange or store credit for the glasses. GlassesUSA.com”

CP first online glasses

"The site was super easy to use and the ability to actually "try" on glasses was cool and fun! I told my mom about it and she is planning on using this site. The fact that you can get great glasses for literally a quarter of the price at shops is amazing. I don't know why I didn't use you sooner!! I haven't received my glasses yet but I am sure they will be cute!! "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Christine, we are glad to have been of service and we hope that you like the new glasses when they arrive. GlassesUSA.com”

Watch The Prices

"I did order glasses from GlassesUSA, but what was frustrating was that several times, the price listed when I looked at the glasses was not the same price when I went to check out; the checkout price was often higher! I don't know why this is, but it happened too often to let it go by."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, the price will vary dependent on your selection of frame, lens, etc We also offer coupons and if you need advice about the best price our 24/7 service team are always on hand to assist. GlassesUSA.com”

review

"first attempt online: confusing
tried to talk to someone on phone - she was NOT helpful
emails (multiple) to customer service for clarification have never been answered

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are sorry to hear about this and we always endeavor to give the best customer service as your satisfaction is very important to us. We will look into the issue and make contact with you to set things straight. GlassesUSA.com”

California Verified Customer

Ordered only

"I have not received my glasses yet, but the ordering process was very easy. Uploading my photo was very straight forward. I liked being able to see the glasses on before ordering."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are glad to have been of service to you and we hope that you like your new glasses when they arrive. GlassesUSA.com”

delivery time

"a faster method of delivery will make it more reliable for customers"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your overall positive ratings and we offer a variety of shipping methods to our customers to choose from. GlassesUSA.com”

Good service

"Good service, but the frames are bigger than I thought they were going to be"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are glad that you like our service and we can always advise you on the frame size at pre-purchase. GlassesUSA.com”

No confirmation email has been sent to me after 24 hours

"At first I was pleased with the site. I called to ask some questions about how the coupons worked and as a result was given useful advice on the best pricing strategy. But then I proceeded to put my orders in - 2 of them. I finished them early evening last night. As of now, 24 hours later, I still have receive NO CONFIRMATION EMAILS and when I go back to the site, I still see the second purchase sitting in the cart. So I'm not sure if it's been processed or not! I did receive a PayPal email from each purchase stating my money went to them, so this is confusing and worrisome. Even though it is a weekend now, I should receive an automatic confirmation notice of some kind. WAITING>>>>>

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, the order was placed and an automatic e-mail will be sent out soon after. Sometimes the mail may end up in a spam folder. We will send another confirmation to the e-mail used to place your order. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-05-20

I welcome the chance to buy glasses on line as opposed to the high priced "salons" where they sell them

"It was a good one but haven't received the glasses yet so I can't make a full review. I was concerned about the fit of the glasses and was hoping they would be more specific about making sure they fit my face."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your overall positive ratings. Frame size is important when selecting a frame and we can always advise you on that. We hope that you like your new glasses when they arrive. GlassesUSA.com”

so far ...so good.

"The whole process worked well for me.
Now I am waiting for the glasses.

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Christopher, thank you for your positive review and we hope that you like your new glasses when they arrive. GlassesUSA.com”

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,408 merchant members.