GlassesUSACoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.98/10 3.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.92/10 3.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.78/10 3.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.81/10 2.81/10

"As usual Glasses USA have delivered excellent quality and stylish glasses and super competitive cost. Thanks Chris"

"Very pleased with the quality and price of the glasses I ordered. I will be ordering more for the rest of the family in the near future."

"were not prompt with information about my shipment"

"My co-worker referred me to your website. At first I thought it would be a little hard to pick out glasses without trying them on, but I received help from an online chat person. They were very helpful! I received my glasses and am very satisfied with the look, the fit, the service and my experience. Thank you!"

"The glasses looked bad. The prescription lens were not centered correctly. They make me dizzy. Very unsatisfied.

It also took a long time to get the glasses.

"I opted to scan my perscription in by email. When I got the purchase confirmation, I did not see the perscription information show up until I received the package with the perscription information on the shipment invoice. Would be nice to know ahead of time just in case something is amiss. However, the website is great. It has a wizard to guide you through the process of purchasing the perscription glasses. Website is extremely user friendly. Didn't think that purchasing perscription glasses online would be so easy. Keep up the good work GlassesUSA. Oh, forgot to mention the prices are excellent!!!"

"Fixed up the shipping price. Awesome glasses "

"It took 3 calls to customer service, even with the order specifying no prescription, to find out a plain pair of glasses off the shelf had only had a shipping label printed but had it actually shipped. I ordered the glasses to protect my eyes after LASIK surgery but glassesusa failed to deliver. I will never use this unprofessional and questionable site again. I will stick with Frames Direct or a reliable local merchant who stands behind what they say they will. I have been ordering glasses online for 8 years and I have never been been disappointed until using glassesusa. I would NOT recommend this website."

"Just received my glasses so far they are great!"

"I received the prescription glasses unfortunately it was a woman's eyewear. I talked to your agent and explained my dilemma, and was promised a returns mailing label which I am still waiting for. So please be informed that I will be sending the glasses back in the condition it was received. A replacement order is pending til & as soon as I hear from you. Thank you.

"Great service and for the price, unbeatable. "

"Picked out what I liked and ordered without issues. Received nice fast time, same week! Wish there were more aviator style choices for Men , large. Nikon only choice in grey, med size grrrrr... Thank you _Bob "

"I am still waiting for my second pair of glasses. Only one pair was delivered."

"Since we couldn't find frames that she liked at the local discount retailers, we ordered from GlassesUSA for my teenage daughter. She was very happy with both of them!"

"ordered my glasses came in on Saturday Sept, 13th. Glasses were way too small. Need to have a more clearer defined sizing chart. The glasses could have fit my 3 yr old son. Needless to say I have to wait another 3 weeks until I get new glasses."

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.