Stores > GlassesUSA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.34/10 4.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.76/10 3.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.94/10 1.94/10

TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

"I couldn't believe how easy this was. The only hard part was choosing which frames I wanted because I wanted many. Great experience. I would do it again."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, that's wonderful to hear you're enjoying our wide selection and the shopping experience with us. We are really happy we are able to make this shopping experience positive and fun for our customers. Thank you and we hope to see you shop with us again.”

Awesome glasses

"I'm very satisfied with the service and quality of my glasses. This is the second time I order prescription sunglasses.

The delivery time was again better than expect it.

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you so much for your kind words. We're always glad to hear customers are getting good service consistently. Thank you for your comment and we hope to see you again soon.”

2016-09-21

"I order my glasses on August 29. They said it will take 6 business day but until today September 21 I haven't receive them!!!!! No updates and when called the phone number on web page says to check the number which mean that number doesn't work!!!!!
When contacted through email they said they will send them through expedite mail but didn't even gave a date and until now no glasses.

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we apologize for the delay in your order. Sometimes glasses don't pass out strict quality assurance tests. As a policy, we never ship out any pair of glasses that doesn't pass our Quality Assurance, we stand behind our product and will never deliberately provide a defected pair of glasses to our customers. Unfortunately that does mean that sometimes there will be delays, but we are always working on minimizing them. thank you for leaving your comment.”

Amazing!

"I have ordered/received three pairs of glasses from GlassesUSA, and love them. Makes me angry that I paid three times as much for ONE pair of lenses at a local optical shop than cost me for all three pair at GlassesUSA. I have a very slight prescription, so cannot speak to lens weight or frame stability with heavy lenses, but these were perfect for me. When I ordered my first pair of glasses from GlassesUSA, their web site was having some issues, but I called their toll free number, and could have not received better service. "

This review was modified by melissa_bailey on September 21 2016 09:39:31 AM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for the informative and positive review. We were founded on the vision of affordable eye care for everyone and to know that we are able to save you money on your glasses is tremendous for us. We are so very glad you're enjoying our service and we hope to see you continue shopping with us in the future as well.”

woo hoo!

"LOVE my glasses! I have used this site before and have never been dissapointed. The glasses are fantastic quality and a great price to boot!

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you so much for the positive review. It's always great to see our loyal customers are continuously enjoying our products. We do our best to provide a good service and we're glad it's showing. We hope to see you again soon.”

2016-09-21

frame didn't fit like it should have

"the arms on my reading glasses were angle in way too much"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, please remember that if you are not satisfied with your glasses we have a hassle free 14-day return policy that you can use to exchange them for a frame that fits you better. Thank you for leaving a review and we hope to see you again in the future.”

As advertised

"Glasses were delivered to CANADA on time, and were exactly as advertised. "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your review. We always work hard on getting our glasses where they need to go, within the US, or outside of it. It's great to know that even in Canada you're enjoying our glasses and service.”

clear frames

"Very nice clear frames, they fit nicely. They filled the prescription properly."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for leaving a positive review. When you're happy, we're happy. We hope to see you again in the future.”

2016-09-20

"Awesome service, product, and delivery time!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your kind words, we work around the clock to give the best service possible and we're glad it shows. We hope to see you shop with us again.”

2016-09-19

If you know what you want you can find it here

"I took my time, knew the size I wanted, new the style and my prescription and when I got my order it was exactly what I thought I was going to get. The lenses are crisp and clear with the correct prescription, I was able to find coupons and used one for my purchase making it even more convenient. Will definitively order again from here soon."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you so much for your kind words. We're glad to be able to satisfy your glasses needs and get you a set of glasses you love. It's always great seeing that our hard work is paying off and our customers are satisfied. Thank you for shopping with us and we'll be looking forwards to your next order.”

2016-09-19

Glasses and price are good

"But delivery was slow -- after the glasses were made, it was another ten days for inspection and shipping before I received them. Don't know why they take so long, when Amazon does it so fast."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your positive review. We are always working on improving our delivery times, hopefully you will be more satisfied with them in the future. Thank you for your comment and we hope to see you shop with us again.”

GLASSES WIYHOUT THE HASSEL

"quick easy process. pick frames load prescription and you are done. glasses arrived and no problem with style or vision"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you so much for the kind words. We try to make getting glasses as painless as possible both as far as your wallet are concerned as well as your comfort. It's good to know we're succeeding. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you shop with us in the future.”

My eyes are adored

"Process was easy I love my new eyewear "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, it's wonderful to hear you love your glasses. We're always happy when a customer lets us know he's enjoying our products. Thank you so much for making our day.”

Better than expected

"The frames I ordered were high quality as I expected. But the case they came in was equally as nice. I have ordered frames from other online sources and the case was a cheap plastic piece of crap."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your positive review. We do our best to provide quality glasses at affordable prices and nothing makes us happier knowing that our customers are happy with our product. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we hope to see you buy with us again.”

Green Eye

"I'm very happy with my new glasses. The only thing was I clicked on green lenses, thinking they would be like sunglasses. I guess not. Kept them anyway cause I can see clearly now..."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we're thrilled to hear you're happy with your glasses. We hope to see you shop with us again and thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review.”

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,630 merchant members.