GlassesUSACoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.04/10 4.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.82/10 3.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.46/10 3.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

"I have not heard from glasses usa so I have no idea what the status of my order.

"Good quality lenses and frames. Detailed description of frame helped me buy the right size. The shipper it quick too. "

"Glasses was better than expected! Will buy my next pair with GlassesUSA."

"Fast delivery and great quality."

"I ordered glasses on August 19. I received a confirmation email and another telling me my order was in process. I have heard nothing since August 20 and 10 days later I do not have my new glasses. I am very disappointed in this company."

"Wish you could come up with some safety glasses for me to work in, otherwise everything is great!"

"Extremely fast service. Glasses were delivered faster than scheduled. Very satisfied and will order again."

"Good value for the price. "

"It was awesome they delivered everything they said they would."

"very good, on time i will order again

"Ordered for my daughter and she really likes them. They are bigger than the other medium frames I have ordered in the past though. She still likes them real well and I look forward to purchasing more glasses in the future. "

"So happy with my glasses! Communication along the way was above & beyond."

"Quality seems good; better than expected. Lenses were well done w/ a gradient
shading in the sunglasses.

"Not received yet. Today is the 26th.they had one question which I answered immediately. The person I talked to was a bit curt.
This is my second bad experience. The first one included a phone call and a significant price increase because I had a prismatic adjustment. The increase was about the price of the glasses I ordered. When I got that order, I could not open the glasses to try them. They were too tight. So much for their quality control. My choice was to send them back and pay shipping or take them to a local shop...which I did.
I ordered two of the same prescription from Marvel two days after I ordered the same from these people. The order went smoothly and my grandson is already wearing them in his third day of school.marvel was cheaper. I am still waiting. I will not order from them again. If you order from them, you can get a great deal by leaving your choice in your check out basket for a few days. They will contact you by mail and magically offer you a 50% coupon.

"Things were going great until I recieved two of the same pair of glasses I ordered regular glasses and sunglasses with the same frame. I called the company because the order process seemed a bit bulky to check and see if the order went through properly I was told it was. Upon calling the company first thing out of the customer service rep" was well there isnt a 29.00 charge" not let me check into this, so I said forget it. I knew it was too good to be true"

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.