GlassesUSA Reviews - glassesusa.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.87/10 588 reviews

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,887 merchant members.

Rating 6/103/5

"I was told I would get 50% off my first order if I ordered that day,I did and the site would not except the discount code and customer support never responded to my request"

"Large supply to choose from; great coupons. "

"I had ordered my new glasses weeks ago, I keep receiving emails that they are not up to standard and are back in production. I find this to be unacceptable. I could have gone to the local glasses store for about the same price and had a new pair of glasses in a day. This is on week three. Very disappointed with your service. If you cannot make glasses in a timely manner maybe you should rethink your manufacturer. "

Rating 8/104/5

"It took a very long time (about a month for the whole process). The glasses are what I expected and are nice it just took a long time."

Rating 8/104/5

"My glasses frame is a bit too large and wobbles on my face. I found the style at a shop and thought I was getting the same thing when I ordered, but this frame was tortise shell plastic and the one at the store was brown metal. My fault, the numbers were close but not identical.

Karen Reynolds

"I haven't received them yet and paid extra for quick shipping"

"SUOER FAST SERVICE ... WILL CERTIANLY USE AGAIN ."

"Bad Business... The glasses take forever to arrive, they are made and shipped from Israel, and for the finally... the frames they show are NOT what they ship. The frames shown are full size adult frames, the ones I received are almost child like in size.. Now I will have to go local and buy another pair, I certainly can't wait for this to be resolved. BTW when you order them, there is no mention of the amount of time it will take...horrible"

"Wonderful especially Mr. Hamm."

"Great experience shopping at GlassesUSA. I wish I had known a few years back. Quality glasses with amazing customer service and affordable prices. No rip off like other stores... Love it. Will always buy glasses from here."

"Fast shipping. Good value. Quality product!"

"Still getting used to the new glasses...too soon to comment."

"been waiting 12 days for my glasses. Promised 5 days as I paid extra for shipping. Keep getting BS updates about glasses going to quality control ect.. still no glasses???? I get the same script glasses 6 months ago at Optimeyes in 6 days. not at all satisfied, not worth saving a few bucks dealing with these people. dlaz"

"Took eleven days to receive which is not too bad. The frames and lenses were covered in particles which I presume were from the eyeglass case. Also not a problem. The prescription is correct. The problem is that the frames are all dinged up and have very poor fit and finish. They look like something you would find on a rack at the dollar store. Would return them, but I'm not waiting thirty days for return processing and then thirty days to have the money back in my account, minus a twenty percent restocking fee."

"They are awesome great service awesome quality. Everyone should use them!!"