Stores > GlassesUSA

Customer service: Rating 4.32/10 4.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.22/10 3.22/10

2016-04-30

My Best Glasses So Far

"I have been wearing glasses for over 30 years. I have always purchased them at well known
storefronts, never on line. Recently, I had my eye exam at a storefront and had my existing
2 frames in excellent condition installed with the new lenses, one frame clear, one sunglasses. My bill was almost $1,000. just for the 2 pairs of lenses. I decided that was it,
and I was going to shop on line. I purchased a great pair of glasses, lenses and frames
for $200.00. I am very happy and will never purchase my frames at a storefront again.

“Dear Customer,
We thank you for your kind review and your purchase! We will be more than happy to see you shopping with us again!

Great glasses and service

"Glasses USA were great to work with and provided exceptional value. I have no qualms about ordering from them again."

“Dear Customer,
We thank you for the time you took to post this kind and informative review! We hope you will choose us again for your optical needs!

Too Short Sighted!

"Took too long to fulfill the order and I had moved by the time glasses were delivered. As a result, I still have not received them and it has been a month since I ordered! Where are they?"

“Dear Customer, we are sorry to hear about your glasses. Your
satisfaction is very important to us so please contact our 24/7
service team soonest to resolve the issue. Regards,
GlassesUSA.com”

Great Website!

"Getting your prescriptions glasses can be very expensive. My husband recommended this website to get them. When I went on it, the website is easy to navigate and the customer service is great. For anyone who is in need of getting their prescription glasses, I would use this one."

“Dear Customer, we are sorry to hear about your glasses. Your
satisfaction is very important to us so please contact our 24/7
service team soonest to resolve the issue. Regards,
GlassesUSA.com”

pkh37's Avatar

Eye Sight Now Right!

"Love my new glasses! The frames are just what I wanted and the progression of the bifocals is ideal. In fact, it's the best progression I've had...even compared to the expensive glasses I've gotten in the past from Pearl Vision and Lens Crafter. Plus the price was only a third of what I paid for a new pair from one of the afore mentioned businesses last year. Now I might even be able to afford to get some prescription sunglasses!

Thank you so much for providing a great service.

2016-04-28

Great First Time Online Ordering Experience!

"Having never ordered on line before I was skeptical of everything. I found it relatively easy with great selection. Will recommend to family and friends."

“Dear Customer,
We are very glad to have been of service and we thank you for your kind review! We would be more than happy to serve you in the future and we hope you will enjoy the glasses for years to come!

SEEING IS BELIEVING

"I was surprised and actually thrilled that the glasses I ordered from GLASSES USA were not only stylish and of top notch quality but were CLEARER and SHARPER to see through than the ones I am now wearing. The ones I now have are fine and not but a month or two old. I ordered from Glasses USA for a back up pair and because there was more style variety.
THANK YOU..In this (Glass) case Seeing is truly Believing. I will no doubt order moew in the future!
=0-)

I can see clearly now.

"Super satisfied with the two pair of glasses. Will surely order more glasses as needed fro them."

“Dear Customer,
The pleasure is all ours! We are looking forward to serving you again and do spread the word!

So Long Brciks and Mortar Stores

"This was an experiment for me using an online eyeglass provider. The opportunity to save 175.00 dollars compared to a low cost bricks and mortar store was worth the risk and subsequent savings. Progressive lenses take some getting used to and I believe with some adjustments to how my frames fit on my face I'll be recommending GlassesUSA."

Great delivery

"Great service, selections, prices and delivery ... Love my new glasses!!"

Thumbs up to GlassesUSA

"I have ordered 5 pairs of glasses from Glasses USA over the course of 2 years. Great product, awesome prices, and fast delivery!"

2016-04-28

Good experience, no actual items yet

"So far I've purchased two pairs of glasses only to return them both. I am still planning on ordering a third after my last return goes through. In both cases, they're refunding the full amount of purchase."

2016-04-28

Best complete online eyewear shop ever!

"Excellent affordable eyewear! This shop is amazing. They get the prescription 100% accurate. The choices of frames is phenomenal. Every size and shape imaginable. I like to change my glasses with certain outfits and GlassesUSA makes this possible! I can't say enough great things about this company. Thank you very much! "

2016-04-27

The glasses is not cheap at all!

"I ordered my glasses from this online glasses shop because the rating is very high, 4.3. However, I was deeply disappointed by the quality of glasses I received. The system recommend me to choose 1.61 index lenses, however, the glasses I received is sooooooo thick that no bullet can penetrate it. The price is NOT cheap at all because the lenses I get are so cheap. As a glasses shop, they don't even sell 1.74 index lenses. For people with high degree myopia, it is the best choice for your if you want to buy extremely thick lenses.

I left three stars for them because they offered free returns.

This review was modified by yushengd on April 27 2016 07:33:46 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-28-2016

glassesusa, GlassesUSA rep has responded

“Dear Customer, we are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction. We have a thinner lens then the 1.61 lens index which you were free to select during purchase. However, the lens index you selected is relatively thin. As noted, we have an easy returns process so please feel free to contact our 24/7 service team who will be glad to help. Regards, GlassesUSA.com”

2016-04-27

my review..

"glasses fit my needs..arrived in a timely fashion at a reasonable price. I appreciate the other email about tips for care of glasses"

Rep reply posted Apr-28-2016

glassesusa, GlassesUSA rep has responded

“Dear Customer, we are glad to have been of service to you and we hope to see you again soon. Regards, GlassesUSA.com”

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,610 merchant members.