Stores > GlassesUSA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.97/10 4.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10

2016-07-23

Love the glasses but not the shipping!

"Love the glasses that I ordered. They were exactly as ordered and are very good quality.
My major disappointment is that they took quite a long time to ship and there was no shipping information until just before I received them.

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we're so glad you love your new glasses and we apologize the shipping time took longer than you had expected. Standard USPS shipping takes 7-10 business days, however, we do offer FedEx shipping which is 3-5 business days for an additional $12.95. You can track your order on our website with our "Order Tracking" feature, on the top right hand corner of our website. Additionally, you can always call our 24/7 customer service department to provide you with a tracking number when it becomes active. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

2016-07-23

I still did not get my order!

"I did not get my order, absolutely dissatisfy! "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, your order has already been shipped and on it's way to you so you should receive them in a few days. We hope you enjoy your new glasses and look forward to seeing you again soon. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

Great Glasses

"Beautiful,sunglasses, Great FRame...Good service...Happy customer"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for the positive ratings and review. We're so glad you are enjoying your new sunglasses and have had an enjoyable experience purchasing them with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

2016-07-23

Does it really take this long

"I ordered my glasses 4 weeks ago... and I received an e-mail notice today that the glasses would be shipped to the Quality department soon...??? no mention when i would get my glasses or when they would be shipped.. The e-mail did advise me that once the glasses were shipped it could take 2-3 business days... I wish.....

Never again....

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we sincerely apologize about the initial delay on your glasses. Your glasses are currently undergoing our quality assurance testing which takes 24-48 hours and then will be shipped out to you. If you do have any further questions regarding the status of your order, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1-800-917-7083. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

2016-07-23

"I ordered what I thought was transition glasses but they are not. I would like to get this taken care of,your return office said they would let me knom,it has been a week and I,m still waiting to hear from you"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Lorraine, according to our records it seems you had ordered regular clear eye glasses and Transition lenses were not requested. Our returns department had sent you an email on July 16th regarding the steps for your return. Please check your regular inbox as well as your spam folder. If you cannot locate it, please give our 24/7 customer service department a call at 1-800-917-7083. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

VERY disappointed!

"1st it took a very long time to get my glasses in the mail. 2nd. The frames are very cheap and so are the glasses. You can see all the glue or whatever was used along the side and they look foggy. These glasses are medium and they look like children's glasses. Nothing like the pic on the computer with my face and my face is not large. The plastic is cheap and I'm hoping to return these. I went here thinking I could find something better than drug store glasses but these are not and I'm not a picky person. I'm so disappointed after waiting so long to get them :("

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we apologize the glasses took longer to get to you than anticipated, however, we do stand behind the quality of our glasses as well as list all the measurements for our frames on our website. If you are not satisfied with your glasses, we do offer a 14-day money back guarantee return policy so please don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 customer service department at 1-800-917-7083. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

Fantastic quality and value

"I am extremely impressed with the build, quality, and style of my new glasses. The plastic frame is sturdy, and can withstand adjustments. This is important, since my giant noggin requires me to bend glasses a bit outward to fit properly. The lenses are crystal clear, and do not seem to scratch easily. I play drums, and am very active, so I need lenses that will withstand the occasional drumstick knock to the face. Regarding style, they are a modern take on the aviator frame, and they bring more attention to my face, which helps given that I also bartend on occasion. Thanks for making such a quality product!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Drew, thank you for the positive ratings and review. We're so glad you are enjoying your new glasses and are impressed with their quality. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us so we greatly appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

Love the glasses

"They fit great and look nice too! "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for the positive ratings and for choosing to purchase your glasses with us. We're so glad you are enjoying them and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

Better to see you with

"this is my third experience with GlassesUSA.com. The reason I keep coming back is not only the great prices but the notifications that are emailed. The entire system is very transparent and efficient. "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for the positive ratings. We're honored that you are a returning customer and that you've had enjoyable experiences purchasing your glasses with us. We do our best to keep our customers updated as much as possible. Thank you for choosing to purchase your glasses with us and we hope to see you again soon. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

Cheap Cheap Cheap!

"Do not buy from this company. Both pairs of glasses I ordered were breaking within 2-4 weeks. Complete waste of money. "

This review was modified by lololololo on July 22 2016 06:20:28 AM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we're sorry to hear about your glasses. We do stand behind the quality of our products and therefore offer a 14-day money back guarantee return policy and an easy and straightforward return process. Please don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 customer service department if you do have any questions. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

Slow, Can't Gaurantee Quality

"It was the price tag and selection at glassesUSA that originally caught my attention. I purchased sunglasses with mirrored rx lenses for 92.00 on June 28, 2016, in hopes that I would receive them by my vacation on July 16th. I was sent confirmation in my email of my order and how it could take up to 6 business days to produce my glasses. On July 11th I received an email from glassesUSA with "important information" regarding my order stating my sunglasses didnt meet quality and a new pair was being made. At that point it was evident that I would not have my sunglasses by my vacation. I called customer service to complain and they stated they could expedite shipping free of charge once the glasses were produced but could not gaurantee a quality pair of glasses by July 16th. I told them I'd like to cancel my order and have a refund. They gave me the option of taking a store credit with 10 additional dollars credit for my purchase to appease me instead of crediting my paypal. I agreed against my better judgement cause I still wanted glasses and wanted to give them a chance. I ordered another 2 pairs of sunglasses on July 13th figuring they should be able to produce something soon after I get back from vacation. It is now July 22nd and still no update on my order. I should have taken my money and ran. No discount could ever justify a wait like this... I do not recommend this company to anyone. For shits and giggles I wont cancel my order this time to see how long it actually takes them to respond. If it gets close to august I will escalate this issue to paypal to get my money back. Heck I may even contact the BBB. Do not purchase from these clowns."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we sincerely apologize the glasses took longer than anticipated. We do not compromise the quality of our glasses and therefore remake the glasses if they do not live up to our quality assurance standards. We do our best to make sure the quality of our glasses are 100% before sending them out. Generally production takes 3-6 business days, 24-48 hours for quality assurance, and 7-10 business days with standard USPS shipping. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us so we apologize if the production and shipping time of your order did not live up to your expectations. From our records it seems that your recent order was cancelled and refunded, if this was incorrect please contact our 24/7 customer service department at 1-800-917-7083. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

Perfect fit and sleek

"I am very much satisfied with the specs. It fits perfect and quite light weight. Definitely recommend glassesUSA to my friends "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for the positive ratings and review. We're so glad you're enjoying your new glasses and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

2016-07-21

"Am very satisfied with my new glasses. I got the frames I wanted & with the prescription lens and saved about $ 175.00, with Glasses USA. Thank you"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your positive ratings and review. We're so glad you are enjoying your new glasses and that you purchased them for a great price. We hope to see you again soon. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

UNBELIEVEABLY DISSAPPOINTED

"GLASSES ARRIVED SCRATCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by joelandolt on July 21 2016 02:28:11 PM

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we sincerely apologize about the scratch on your glasses. This doesn't normally happen since our glasses are put through rigorous quality assurance testing, however, it's possible something did happen in transit. We do offer a 14-day money back guarantee return policy and an easy and straightforward return process. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

2016-07-21

Love my frames and their price!

"The site was very user friendly. Was able to pick out my frames and enter my script very easily. Did not take very long before I had them. And they were just as I had ordered, Will highly recommend this site!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your positive ratings and recommendations. We're so glad you had an easy and enjoyable experience purchasing your glasses with us and that they arrived to you quickly. We hope to see you again soon. Best, GlassesUSA.com ”

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,537 merchant members.