Product & services pricing Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

Tilebar (formerly Glass Tile Store) User

"If you want a wide variety of samples at a reasonable cost, quick delivery, and free designer service this is the place. Heidi the designer was very helpful in discussing my design options. "

Tilebar (formerly Glass Tile Store) User

"i wanted to let people know that if you are looking for tile this a great vendor. I ordered samples from them that came very quickly.
Their selection and follow up is tremendous. I give them an A+++++

Tilebar (formerly Glass Tile Store) User

"Working with Tilebar has been a very rewarding experience. I ordered samples first - they came in quickly and were large enough to really get a good feel for the look. I worked with their designer, Heidi, who was wonderfully helpful and patient with my many questions. I placed my order today and am anxious to receive the tile and have the work on my kitchen remodel started! I have every reason to believe that I'll be writing again after the tile is received to reiterate what a good experience this has been."

Tilebar (formerly Glass Tile Store) User

"I have an issue with tilebar.com information they provide on their website. If you review the information provided you see they advertise lightning fast shipping. Well if you place an order they offer you free shipping (understand nothing is ever free prices are mark-up in order to cover shipping) but if you look at their estimated delivery map you will see pretty decent delivery times, in my case 1-3 days. Well in reality its going to take 10-12 days, if I would have known this before hand I would have opted for what they call "expedited shipment" which I guess is 7-10 days....or not placed an order at all? Customer service was not much help or concerned when my order. Think twice and do yourself a favor, buy local."

"My order shipped promptly, and when a few pieces arrived broken, they replaced them quickly and without hassle."

"Excellent web site and products. Outstanding and timely customer service throughout the process.

Name & address witheld by request.

"Arrived promptly and with the correct items."

"Received just what we ordered, and at a very reasonable price with free
shipping.

"My order was received promptly and the tile was even more beautiful in person "

"Easy to order, delivery very timely"

"I thought the experience was very good - but it is difficult to get an accurate idea of color without the actual tiles. The tiles you sent came quickly - but they just weren't the colors we were looking for."

"order arrived quickly, contacted quickly from a design specialist who offered other samples to go with my granite"

"These tiles are beautiful. I stumble on them by accident. I needed tiles for my apartment but since this is not my property, I wanted to spend as little as possible. So, I went to this place called Build-it-Green, which is a non-profit organization that receives all kinds of donated products for home building and then sells it very cheap. As I was rummaging through the bins these glass tiles caught my eye as they had the color, textures, and style I was looking for. I took every one of them I could find. However, I didn't know at the time where they came from. As I was doing my wall I realized I needed some more tiles. I searched the ones I had and found the name of the Glass Tile Store. On-line ordering was easy. I received the tiles in two days. Customer Service called me to ensure I received it and was satisfied. I really love these tiles and service is impressive."

"very happy with the tiles"

"Delivered quickly. Customer service was awesome."

Tilebar (formerly Glass Tile Store) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tilebar (formerly Glass Tile Store) is not a merchant member
Tilebar (formerly Glass Tile Store) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!