• Tilebar (former

"Beautiful tiles at sharp prices. Fast free shipping and great customer service. Excellent experience all around. I'd highly recommend tilebar. "

This review was modified by Mozgoved on July 16 2015 08:49:51 PM

"Absolutely terrible experience. DO NOT BUY FROM TILEBAR.COM IF SHIPPING TO CANADA. "

This review was modified by gerritromyn on June 25 2015 12:40:23 PM

"Arrogant and terrible customer service"

"I had purchased some tile that was natural stone and wanted to exchange some pieces, I was in a time crunch and ended up going to their warehouse in Brooklyn. Baruch set me up with Mike his brother and their team members to take care of what I needed to exchange. Mike and his team were extremely accommodating in helping me find what I needed, they went above and beyond, they even stayed a little bit passed the warehouse closing in order to help me. They are an excellent team that know their stuff and really care about their customers."

This review was modified by Amogilevsky on January 11 2015 02:21:20 PM

"Remodeling jobs can be a real pain when dealing with contractors and suppliers.
I purchased as sample of their stainless steel tile for our kitchen walls above the counter top. My contractor took delivery of the tiles which were sent very quickly.
They compliment our all stainless steel appliances and everyone who has seen our kitchen has the same reaction " Wow...where did you find those tiles ?"
We couldn't be happier with them. They have been up a year now and the same cleaner I use on my appliances I use on the tiles. Look as good as the day they were installed.

This review was modified by jpreciou on October 24 2014 07:32:31 AM

"WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! They besides sending me damaged tile, they also did not send me a $510 refund that the delivery company sent to me. Their solution is just use the slighlty cracked tile which i paid $40 per tile for!! They steal from customers and their send crappy tile. Over 2months later and this issue has NOT been resolved."

This review was modified by marieax on September 29 2014 10:12:50 AM

"If you want a wide variety of samples at a reasonable cost, quick delivery, and free designer service this is the place. Heidi the designer was very helpful in discussing my design options. "

"i wanted to let people know that if you are looking for tile this a great vendor. I ordered samples from them that came very quickly.
Their selection and follow up is tremendous. I give them an A+++++

"Working with Tilebar has been a very rewarding experience. I ordered samples first - they came in quickly and were large enough to really get a good feel for the look. I worked with their designer, Heidi, who was wonderfully helpful and patient with my many questions. I placed my order today and am anxious to receive the tile and have the work on my kitchen remodel started! I have every reason to believe that I'll be writing again after the tile is received to reiterate what a good experience this has been."

"I have an issue with tilebar.com information they provide on their website. If you review the information provided you see they advertise lightning fast shipping. Well if you place an order they offer you free shipping (understand nothing is ever free prices are mark-up in order to cover shipping) but if you look at their estimated delivery map you will see pretty decent delivery times, in my case 1-3 days. Well in reality its going to take 10-12 days, if I would have known this before hand I would have opted for what they call "expedited shipment" which I guess is 7-10 days....or not placed an order at all? Customer service was not much help or concerned when my order. Think twice and do yourself a favor, buy local."

"My order shipped promptly, and when a few pieces arrived broken, they replaced them quickly and without hassle."

"Excellent web site and products. Outstanding and timely customer service throughout the process.

Name & address witheld by request.

"Arrived promptly and with the correct items."

"Received just what we ordered, and at a very reasonable price with free
shipping.

"My order was received promptly and the tile was even more beautiful in person "

Share Tilebar (formerly Glass Tile Store)'s store rating

Tilebar (formerly Glass Tile Store) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tilebar (formerly Glass Tile Store) is not a merchant member
Tilebar (formerly Glass Tile Store) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!