Giving Gallery Reviews - givinggallery.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.83/10 48 reviews

Giving Gallery is not a merchant member
Giving Gallery does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I have been buying items from the Giving Gallery for approx. 4 years... I find their pricing on the net very competative if not BETTER than other vendors... I love Claire Burke products, Giving Gallery carries a full line of Claire Burke and lots of other great products... I highly recommend The Giving Gallery !"

"The customer service reps are always helpful and know the products well. If you have a question, the know the products because they have used them personally and are not just guessing when they give you an answer. I like that."

"Love GivingGallery.com, Great Deals! "

"Great customer service and great product line."

"Good prices, quick delivery, great experience."

Rating 8/104/5

"I really like the original Claire Burke line best..I ordered 3 items of the spray, the oil & the warming oils..I found the delivery good & on time. packaged well& accurate. The shipping was free but, wished they would lower their amounts to obtain the free shipping. thank you..Sharon Smith ...Shari129@aol.com"

"I liked dealing with Giving Gallery very much. Shipment was prompt and the website is easy to use."

modified review This review was modified by Renee773 on January 03 2013 07:30:15 AM

"I was pleased to find just what I was looking for with multiple options. Service was prompt and product arrived in perfect condition...well packaged. Will definitely use the site again."

"I am not a huge online shopper, having been burned in the past. However, I had been looking for Badedas bubble bath for years and finally found it online! I HAD to have it. Giving Gallery was the BEST online shopping experience I have ever had. The service was FAST, professional and super easy! The prices listed were the prices charged, delivery was days earlier than they had stated and it was perfectly packed! I would HIGHLY recommend Giving Gallery to anyone, anytime! Thank you so much! "

"I had never ordered from Giving Gallery previous to this order. When my daughter told me what she wanted for Christmas I started looking. Giving Gallery had the best price on the item plus free shipping!"

"I am very pleased with my order from Giving Gallery. The delivery was prompt just as promised. I would definitely order from this company again."

OTTAWA ON

"The products I purchased were wonderful Claire Burke Sparkling Citron Verbena Bagged Potpourri, and Claire Burke Sparkling Citron Verbena Votive Candles Single brought a beautiful aroma to my home. I will definitely continue to order things from giving gallery, they have great products and great service."

modified review This review was modified by BintiNaomi on November 26 2012 09:15:52 AM

" I found this seller on the web, am very happy with their pricing and delivery. Both were the best I have received in all my years of shopping on line. I would definitely recommend them to everyone."

"I have purchased from this company on several occasions. Each order has been a trouble-free and pleasant experience. Their prices are competitive and shipping costs reasonable. Delivery has always been on time or earlier (hard to believe?). Customer Service is friendly, helpful and responsive. I plan to continue the relationship into the future."

"The Giving Gallery had the best price I have seen on the Claire Burke Spray. Their service was great and shipment was very fast! I will definitely order again in the future."