GimmeDigi Reviews - gimmedigi.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 6 reviews

GimmeDigi is not a merchant member
GimmeDigi does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Ordered a ASUS tablet over two weeks ago. Money is always deducted from your account immediately. After numerous emails, apparently still not been shipped, despite being told the item is in stock.

No dates as to when the item could be sent, and no information as to why it hasn't been sent, just that it was being 'processed'. Am in the process of attempting to recover my money, however I am not hopeful.

Customer service is exceedingly bad, with responses to queries taking up to a week, and never answering the original question asked of them. If this company is not a scam (seems to be MANY people never receiving their products, or refunds) they will be out of business very soon.

You have been warned, do not trust and do not buy from.

"I bought two Olympus cameras, which arrived in about two weeks time. The problem is that one is defected with the exposure metering system (photos in auto are too dark, useless), but there is no way of getting true assistance. Only waste of time and frustration.

After 20 days of email exchanges with support, with attached sample photos. I got every sort of request: "make a photo of a white A4 paper", "uso correct ISO settings", "the photo is too dark" (!).

Finally, I decided to film myself shooting in the exterior sunshine with full Auto settings. Then, I sent the movie, one of the (obviously dark) photos shot along with one (much better) photo *with my mobile phone* under the same conditions. Reply: "shooting under sunshine may produce dark photos." (!!!)
This is not support. This is evade the due warranty on a defected product!!

Be aware of the risk before buying!

"Do NOT use this company ! They are awful ! Response, Attitude and Service are the poorest I've ever experienced. The stubborn resistance to customer requests and extended response times is astonishing. Will be contacting Hewlett Packard and Hutchinson Whampoa their holding companies to get a resolution to the impasse. Keep your life happy DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. "

"I ordered the Sony headphone on 15th September. But I didn't received the item. I emailed the seller to ask the status on 22nd September, but I was told the item haven't been dispatched yet. I emailed again on 28th September, but I was informed the item is out of stock!! But it is still for sale on website, when it is out of stock! I spend two months to dispute and claim in paypal. Never shop in dimmedigi, unless you wanna try your luck!"

"Ordered a sigma lens which didn't appear and although they agreed to a refund it took paypal to sort it out. Messed me about for almost two months. My advice - don't bother!"

"Avoid at all costs - had to open a dispute with paypal and eventually got a refund. Item was never sent! Bad communication and BAD company!!!"