Stores > GigaPros

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
Voice your opinion! Review GigaPros by clicking a star below.
2017-08-18

My favorite web host from all I've used before

"Gigapros.com is just a brilliant company, period!

We had been searching far and wide over the last 5 years, for decent hosting at the right price; plus we wanted a robust client/customer area that made sense for handling web traffic. Take away all 'useless fancy features' other companies offer, add solid support, fantastic hosting options with a dash of general no fuss attitude and RAM! Gigapros.com is there!.

2017-08-14

All the staff at Gigapros.com have always been extremely fast

"I have bought two domains and two hosting packages so far from Gigapros.com, on both occasions I have been completely satisfied with my purchases and the fast and pleasant support that this host provided me. I can not recommend these guys enough and any future domains/hosting I require I will be purchasing from Gigapros.com.

An absolute pleasure doing business.

2017-08-08

An absolute pleasure doing business

"Outstanding support! All the staff at Gigapros.com have always been extremely fast, knowledgeable, helpful and flexible. I have used many, many hosting companies over the years and have yet to find a service close to this quality.

Keep up the good work!

2017-08-07

Outstanding Tech support!

"Why does the rating system only go up to 10? I am amazed at the customer service here, the speed of the servers, everything! I've never experienced such good hosting at any price and to find Gigapros.com at this price is incredible.

P.S. I'm REALLY hard to please!

2017-08-04

Perfect Uptime, Speedy connection — Great Hosting Service!

"The technical support I have received from Gigapros.com has been second to none.
Tickets are answered almost instantly and the advice has always been spot on! I can't imagine ever going elsewhere for hosting.

I can give you guys 4/5.

2017-08-01

Satisfied. Gigapros web host is the best one!

"Absolutely wonderful support system, particularly from Peter, always courteous and answers questions and solves problems in record quick time. I wouldn't go anywhere else! The best customer service I have experienced with any hosting provider.

Recommend Gigapros hosting! They are superb, I like almost everything about their service.

2017-07-28

I like the professionalism and Gigapros stable work

"Signed up to the VPS package last night expecting to wait at least a day for everything to kick in.
By 1:00 pm today nearly all working. Gigapros is cool web host!
It's only a test sight at present but I can see all my sites transferring in the not too distant future.
The service is excellent and so quick I have trouble keeping up. (It's really great to converse with someone who uses plain English)

2017-07-25

Nice wordpress, drupal, Joomla, phpbb friendly web host

"I've been using gigapros web host for more than 8 months and I must say I've never experienced as good services as they offer - high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.
They offer so many useful 1-click scripts to install like wordpress, drupal, Joomla, phpbb, e-commerce, etc.
I get everything I may need. Good web host - highly recommend these guys.

2017-07-19

I would recommend GIGAPROS VPS Hosting

"I can say there are lots of web hosts out there in the hosting services market. I have heard that those sites who say 'TOP 10 web hosting providers to deal with' are not so reliable in terms of supporting their customers because of the big number of clients and they have no time to solve the troubles they face.
One of my friends recommended Gigapros VPS hosting to transfer some of my web sites to US.
I paid via paypal, setup was fast. Moreover, their customer support helped me with migration - I am very thankful for that. Pricing is suitable for my budget (I have so many useful features and free staff).
Recommend this nice hosting. Gigapros is the best one!

2017-07-17

I appreciate the work Gigapros do for my sites

"I host my baby apparel shop with gigapros web host. The shop is built on WordPress and WooCommerce. PayPal integration was easy and I like being able to sell to other counties from the site."

2017-07-07

Gigapros is perfect for WooCommerce sites

2017-07-06

Recommend Gigapros US web host!

"I greatly appreciate their efforts and look forward to continued business with you, Gigapros team.
They always go out of their way to make sure I'm happy and I like that! The pricing has always been reasonable (you get what you pay for). My server and all my websites are always up and responsive.

2017-07-03

Professional, Honest Web Host!

"They are very professional and have designed a user friendly website.
Updates are provided on a timely basis and they provide regular correspondence to us.
I would recommend GIGAPROS to anyone looking for design or hosting.

2017-07-03

Gigapros is the host to deal with — 100% satisfied!

"Well, Gigapros is a very good place for hosting any kind of websites.
They do an excellent job of design and hosting a website. They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date.

2017-06-29

Top hosting provider for running Blogs

"I'd like to tell you that Gigapros is Top web hosting provider for running Blogs.
How I found them? I did a google search on blog hosting providers and found out some members of the forum discussed several reliable hosts including gigapros, so I decided to give them a try. I paid via paypal and setup was really fast. They contacted me and explained me all the details introducing their free bonuses and features to me.
I am impressed by their professionalism. I like this host and highly recommend to others!
Thanks.

Share GigaPros's store rating

GigaPros is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GigaPros is not a merchant member
GigaPros does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!