Stores > GigaPros

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review GigaPros by clicking a star below.
2017-10-16

Good job, thanks a lot, gigapros team!

"Where other companies will try to up-sell you more services, or a bigger package, Gigapros will actually down-sell you a package at a lower rate than you are looking at, should they believe the extras unnecessary. The activated my account in 10 minuted faster purchase. There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by their hence the perfect score.
Good job, thanks a lot, gigapros team!

2017-10-12

I recommend Gigapros VPS hosting services.

"This host is simply superb. It's the first one who has my site up and running in no time, where I can define virtual directories myself, all in full trust and which really performs at high speed.
Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.

2017-10-09

I can say that Gigapros is TOP reliable host!

"The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications. I am very much satisfied by their customer service, they are available 24/7 and provide instant service whenever required.
Gigapros is cool web host. I recommend their services.

2017-10-05

Can't go wrong with Gigapros host – it is really good one!

"Uptime is good as my sites are always up. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all. Good web host! Their control panel includes everything you need. Whether you're an expert user or a beginner it is very easy to use."

2017-10-03

Wanna thank gigapros team for giving me reliable service

"Totally impressed with the quality of their service. Gigapros know how to run web sites efficiently. I needed a lot of additional help getting things sorted out as my previous host organized things quite differently, but I can honestly say that I'm confident in the efficient, flexible, and powerful services available to my sites through this host.
Good job, guys, THANKS!

2017-09-27

Gigapros speed connectivity is very good

"Their customer support team work 24/7 and always ready to help. They helped me with setup.
My website was up and running after 20 minutes. Gigapros speed connectivity is very good - really fast and my visitors are happy with load speed time.
I recommend this host to all webmasters browsing the web and looking for professional hosting provider.

2017-09-25

Amazing and professional host

"Must say Gigapros customer service is outstanding, the services included is amazing, and the price is unbeatable. I have never incurred any downtime or trouble. This web is simply superb. It's the first one who has my site up and running in no time, where I can define virtual directories myself, all in full trust and which really performs at high speed.
Amazing and professional host. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.

2017-09-21

Thanks, my visitors are happy with load speed time

"I'd recommend gigapros shared hosting to every webmaster searching for a reliable web host. Customer support replies in 15 mins! Their cPanel control panel includes everything you need. Whether you're an expert user or a beginner it is very easy to use.
Network uptime is great and their promise (99.9% uptime guarantee) is ok. Perhaps most importantly, the host seems to really care about your business, is always friendly and easy to communicate with. I recommend this web host.

2017-09-19

Gigapros is #1 wordpress hosting

"I now see why gigapros web host is #1 in wordpress hosting.
With as easy a setup as this was, I can now focus on what's important, bringing in new clients, sites and hosting.
They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version. If you do have multiple sites and can afford the expense I would recommend getting their shared hosting account ($10/mo).

2017-09-14

Their billing is reliable — I like gigapros web hosting

"Well, gigapros provide an excellent service. Their representative whom I contacted via live Chat offered me a concrete guidance through the sales process. I left my last hosting company because they repeatedly made a mess of billing and servers went down a lot. Gigapros have been fantastic. Their email servers, web servers, etc. have never given me trouble.
Their billing is reliable, their price is great and their service and attention to detail commendable.

Very helpful and flexible when setting up and managing websites. Couldn't be happier!

2017-09-11

Good blend of price, features and reliability.

"I'm a local client of theirs and can say the respect and reliability I feel I deserve has been achieved since I switched to GigaPros web host. My site has been upgraded to the latest version of phpbb plus phpbb security mod. Always willing to answer any questions with a quick response time. Uptime in my experience is 100%.
Not that you need to use it that often! But lightning quick replies and a very proactive, friendly, helpful attitude. One or two little glitches were remedied immediately and they are clearly dedicated to superior customer service.

2017-09-07

Highly recommended and amazing value

"I had an issue in one small area Technical Support almost impossible to get them on the phone and the live chat service is really a hit or miss you never really know when they will be available. Domain management has been very good. We had one problem at renewal, but we were served well by customer support to resolve the issues.
Gigapros have a good blend of price, features and reliability.

2017-09-05

Absolutely Professional Hosting, Recommended!

"Good job. Gigapros have been nothing but superb. We tried two other hosts before we jumped to them and have been completely satisfied since. We use them for our web and email hosting and they have been very reliable with nearly no downtime since we've been using them. Compared to other hosts I have worked with, they are above and beyond the value of other hosts, especially with their customer service. "

2017-09-01

Keep up the good work, Gigapros team!

"I'd like to share my experience dealing with gigapros web host. I've been hosting pantheonrome(dot)pro web site since March 2017 - everything works like a swiss watch and I'm happy. I have no headache with this decent host.
Their support and service has been excellent, even to the point of a courtesy e-mail to enquire if any help or advice can be given. Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over SKYPE is extremely helpful.

The best hosting company I've ever experienced by a long way.

2017-08-28

My choice is Gigapros hosting and I am happy!

"Like the previous post, I have only been with Gigapros.com a short period, but have found them exceptionally helpful and the services have done everything I expect at a high performance.

My previous host was excellent (but a lot more expensive), but did not provide cloud/clustered hosting. These guys have been every bit as good with their support and now I have the benefits of clustered linux/windows hosting from a single provider.

So far so good. Long may that continue.

Share GigaPros's store rating

GigaPros is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GigaPros is not a merchant member
GigaPros does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!