Stores > GigaPros

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review GigaPros by clicking a star below.
2017-06-27

Well, things have been great so far with GigaPros

"I can't possibly rave about them more. I've always been frustrated by hosting in the past. Not with Gigapros. They've helped me more than I even thought I needed it and installing apps on my page is as simple as clicking a button in their awesome admin page. I am happy with the customer service and am also happy with the control panel. Uptime has been great - 99.9% guaranteed.
I enjoy my hosting experience dealing with gigapros - recommend this US host.

2017-06-22

I am impressed by Gigapros features in hosting plans

"It took 2 weeks to compare different web hosts and choose gigapros shared hosting service.
I paid $10 and got instant setup with so many features included like Hacker Guard + Alert - it prevent all hacker attempts, premium site builder, 1-click app installer, 100% mobile ready, etc.
Moreover, their high-availability cloud based infrastructure keeps my website online, ALWAYS!
I have been using gigapros hosting services for more than half of the year and I am totally impressed, so that I even decided to write a review.

Thanks, many thanks to their team of experts. Recommend this host.

2017-06-19

My blogs are in trusted hands — Gigapros is TOP!

"I wanna say that my hosting experience with Gigapros web host has been great.
It is professional wordpress-friendly web hosting provider. Uptime has been perfect - sites are always up. The price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features.
Easy to understand website.
I can't say enough good about these guys.
It just isn't possible. I just totally love them!

2017-06-13

Great job, I am happy using Gigapros services

"I'd like to say that gigapros team provide really professional hosting services for wordpress blogs.
Their network uptime is ok, my site is always up and I am happy. They don't oversell their shared hosting. No downtime at all.
Speed is quite good, pretty fast. Their customer support work 24/7 and patient.
I want to recommend this host to other webmasters looking for good and honest Web Host.

2017-06-08

I like Gigapros. No hidden fees or surprises!

"No hidden fees or surprises. They have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours. variety of tools (web development, webmail, website analysis, etc). As far as I'm concerned, the technical support and live chat have been excellent.
For a newbie I can't recommend them more highly.

2017-06-05

Happy to deal with gigapros web host

"Well, gigapros web host is a good and better than the best, according to me. Because I have 6 different hosting server accounts in different web hosts. Plenty of bandwidth & disk space. Far more than I've used. Every time I compared the speed of loading the pages it was much faster than the others. Their custom control panel is easy to learn.

I like them and highly recommend to others. Good job!

2017-05-26

TOP web host to run any web site

"Dear friends,
I am totally impressed with gigapros hosting. These guys are TOP in what they do:
- Network uptime is great (99.9% stable work)
- Speed connectivity is superb and always fast
- Customer support work 24/7 and very knowledgeable)
I can say that setup was fast with no fees. Pricing meets my budget.
Would recommend this decent host to others.

2017-05-15

Great host — uptime, speed, support are perfect

"Guys, no doubt, you will enjoy your hosting experience dealing with GigaPros web host.
I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all. Recommended their service to others.

2017-05-12

I am impressed with the speed and uptime

"Amazing. The GigaPros techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions. Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down. One of the best web hosts out there."

2017-05-10

Great Job, Perfect Web Host

"Happy using Gigapros hosting services. Their shared hosting plans include many useful features and I must say that speed is very good, faster than I had with my previous host. Their cloud hosting is up to 60 times faster than usual disks.
This decent host is an asset for your business - HIGHLY recommended!

2017-05-04

Web host to recommend for hosting any web site.

"Good job, Gigapros team. Thanks for providing me with reliable hosting services!
My page was attacked by script kiddies on several occasions and they helped me to harden my site against further attacks. It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays.
The online chat facility has been very good from a customer service point of view. Great experience here.

2017-05-02

Recommend this host. Gigapros is very professional one.

"Customer service is top notch! When through the "Live chat" and "Skype" options on the gigapros web page and their Representative responded within the minute. He walked me through and helped me sold my problem very quickly.
As far as I have seen my site has 99.999+% uptime, I can say that I found really good home for my project. I really enjoy my hosting experience using gigapros web hosting service. Recommended host!

2017-04-26

I like this low cost web hosting provider

"So far, a very happy customer. It is really quite excellent, and offers excellent value for relatively low cost. I can't praise them highly enough."

2017-04-24

Quick ticket support and everything runs smoothly

"I needed a good cheap hosting, however have not required too much space and bandwidth. After research of available hosting providers I have chosen gigapros because they offer cheap shared hosting plans. I have never experienced any downtime so far, quick ticket support and everything runs smoothly!
Servers respond fast, and ive never experienced down time.
Features are very good and they increased everyone's bandwidth for free a while ago.
Highly recommend them.

2017-04-19

Good stability, Fast Speed — Great Hosting Service

"One thing I will stress is the excellent communication from gigapros to their clients. They have sent emails to note scheduled maintenance, configuration changes, new features."

Share GigaPros's store rating

GigaPros is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GigaPros is not a merchant member
GigaPros does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!