• GigaParts GigaParts Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Mike (N2NXL) answered my questions on the phone and allowed me to make a decision to purchase the radio. It was shipped the same day and arrived quickly."

"My order was filled exactly, and was shipped promptly. The shipping box was sturdy, and the packing material did the job. You can't ask for anything better than that."

"Quik service, everything seems to be in working order."

"Everything was great, good service, thanks for being a great provider, not too many around these days.

John Anderson

"I ordered an item that was on back order with the understanding that nothing would show on my credit card till the item shipped. Well that is not so. The item has not been shipped and the credit card has been hit. Thanks for everything. Jim KC2SZ"

"I really like buying from gigaparts, the prices great and pretty comparable to other Amateur radio stores online.
and fast delivery too.

Merry Christmas to all!
and 73 de k9ghz,Frank L in Il.

"Very accommodating staff! Thank you Giga Parts!"

"Got what I wanted when I wanted the way I wanted. I've bought from them several times. Good people to do business with."

"Part was out of stock, was not made clear until AFTER I had ordered."

"Always fast and reliable service with good prices. :-)"

"GREAT PRICE!! AND VERY GOOD SERVICE!! WILL BUY FROM YOU AGAIN!!!"

"Buyer Beware...... If you are in the market for a new radio for use outside of the amateur (Ham) realm than be forewarned. Gigaparts will sell you the radio charge your card wait for 3 to 4 hours then call you and let you know that there is a 35.00 charge to modify the unit to make it receive and transmit on freq's for the fire department. all told that would make the unit around 200.00. I absolutely will not let any of my friends (Law enforcement and Fire Department) order from them. Very Disappointed "

"Gigaparts prices are low, but they have a 7 day return policy where the clock starts ticking on the date they ship the order. If you find a problem with their product after the 7 days they are happy to refer you to the manufacturer. I found that out the hard way. Not recommended. "

"I ordered the radio on the 19th, and I paid extra for 2 day shipping. GigaParts waited and shipped the radio on the 22nd.... I finally received it on the 26th. This was not a great experience. It is also not the first time I have had an order take a long time to get shipped from GigaParts.

In November 2012 I ordered on Monday, and they finally shipped on Friday.
I also had a order I placed on February 4th 2012 ship on the February 24 2012.

"Ordered on Sunday and told on Thursday I had to wait 11 more days; and the quote was, One or more items are currently out of stock. It’s a good thing I didn’t pay for the 3 day shipping. And I like the courtesy given in vague statements. I ordered this because I needed it and most company’s tell you up front if an Item is out of stock giving me other opportunities / options, all I got was something is on back order. Heck I didn’t even get a reach around, just treated like an employee v/s customer. Lesson learned. "

Share GigaParts's store rating

GigaParts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GigaParts is a merchant member
GigaParts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.