• Address: 1426-B Paramount Dr

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Everything was great, good service, thanks for being a great provider, not too many around these days.

John Anderson

"I ordered an item that was on back order with the understanding that nothing would show on my credit card till the item shipped. Well that is not so. The item has not been shipped and the credit card has been hit. Thanks for everything. Jim KC2SZ"

"I really like buying from gigaparts, the prices great and pretty comparable to other Amateur radio stores online.
and fast delivery too.

Merry Christmas to all!
and 73 de k9ghz,Frank L in Il.

"Very accommodating staff! Thank you Giga Parts!"

"Got what I wanted when I wanted the way I wanted. I've bought from them several times. Good people to do business with."

"Part was out of stock, was not made clear until AFTER I had ordered."

"Always fast and reliable service with good prices. :-)"

"GREAT PRICE!! AND VERY GOOD SERVICE!! WILL BUY FROM YOU AGAIN!!!"

"Buyer Beware...... If you are in the market for a new radio for use outside of the amateur (Ham) realm than be forewarned. Gigaparts will sell you the radio charge your card wait for 3 to 4 hours then call you and let you know that there is a 35.00 charge to modify the unit to make it receive and transmit on freq's for the fire department. all told that would make the unit around 200.00. I absolutely will not let any of my friends (Law enforcement and Fire Department) order from them. Very Disappointed "

"Gigaparts prices are low, but they have a 7 day return policy where the clock starts ticking on the date they ship the order. If you find a problem with their product after the 7 days they are happy to refer you to the manufacturer. I found that out the hard way. Not recommended. "

"I am REALLY unhappy with GigaParts today. Ordered on Monday, and they finally shipped on Friday....... So I won't get it in time to setup during Thanksgiving.

This isn't the first problem with them! I had a order I placed on February 4th ship on the February 24th this year.

It will be the LAST order I place through GigaParts! Nothing is worth that type of "customer service"!

"Ordered on Sunday and told on Thursday I had to wait 11 more days; and the quote was, One or more items are currently out of stock. It’s a good thing I didn’t pay for the 3 day shipping. And I like the courtesy given in vague statements. I ordered this because I needed it and most company’s tell you up front if an Item is out of stock giving me other opportunities / options, all I got was something is on back order. Heck I didn’t even get a reach around, just treated like an employee v/s customer. Lesson learned. "

"I worked with Travis on a transceiver system. I am new and needed lots of help deciding. Travis was great, very professional and knowledgeable. He helped me with several suggestions on the right radio and accessories. Robby, the owner was great on the price and helped with shipping. If you need radio gear, the guys at GigaParts are tops."

"I first found Gigaparts on the web by there super price of a radio that i wanted,they have the best prices.I recently had a problem with a battery not holding charge so i wrote a letter to gigaparts asking them for help.My email was returned the next day with a solution and a free gift from gigaparts for my inconvenience.I am real happy with the whole crew at gigaparts and will continue to feel secure when i make a purchase"

"Outstanding experience!!! I had been wanting to purchase a LDG AT-200ProII antenna tuner for my Alinco DX-70. The reason for this tuner is that it covered HF and 6-meters. I had been keeping an eye on specials and just after Christmas GigaParts put in on special for $234.99 with free shipping. I found another vendor selling the same tuner for $219.99 and also with free shipping. I wrote a message to there after hours line, included a link to the other vendor showing I wasn't just saying I had found it cheaper, and got a prompt response the next day from Travis Bailey. He said he and GigaParts would like to "earn" my business and offered to match the other vendor's price and still ship the tuner for free. Saying they wanted to "earn" my business got bonus points with me. So many companies these days have the attitude that, "If you don't buy it, someone else will." Travis even asked if I wanted any other items since I was getting the free shipping. I also purchased a mobile speaker for my radio. After the tuner arrived I found LDG actually makes an interface cable that allows you to tune the tuner from the radio. I checked and GigaParts also sold the cable. Again, I wrote to Travis mentioning that I wish he had said something about the interface cable as I could've included it in the original package with the free shipping but it really wasn't his fault because I hadn't mentioned what type of radio I was using. Travis wrote back saying they would give me an 8.3% discount and ship it for a flat rate of $3. I jumped on the deal as other places I had checked offered no discount and the shipping was over three times what GigaParts was willing to ship for. Not only has GigaParts "earned" my business... they have also "earned" my word-of-mouth advertising. I have already told several ham radio friends how I was treated and that it was a refreshing feeling. I mentioned to one of my long-time friends I met in Korea (because of ham radio) and he told me he had won a radio in one of their contest a couple of years ago. Thanks for everything... and Travis, thanks for "earning" my business. It has been a most pleasurable experience."

GigaParts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GigaParts is a merchant member
GigaParts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.