Stores > GigaParts

• Fax: 256-535-2225

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-12-05

Package came early

"My order from Gigaparts, which was shipped by the least expensive method available at ordering time, was scheduled for delivery, according to their web ordering site, within 3 to 6 business days from ordering.

My order was entered around 4:30 p.m.EST, on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. The next day, being Thanksgiving, was not a business day. The following Friday was. I assume that they did not count Saturday or Sunday as a business day. The package was delivered before 2 p.m. on Monday, the 2nd business day. WOW, what a wonderful surprise.

Couldn't have been better

"Faster than a speeding bullet! Got the order right the first time and had it in stock. Very quick delivery too. Will again be a repeat customer. "

2016-11-25

On the right frequency with GIGAPARTS

"Excellent prices, great service, speedy delivery. Chat line help was excellent. These guys and gals really know there products. Couldn't be happier. I will definitely buy from them again. Thanks from John D. In pa."

Underpromise, overdeliver.

"Shipped same day, well packaged. Good advise from a snide sales."

2016-11-22

Bad page management

"I ordered the Mgr-1835 antenna which at the time was in stock which is why I ordered from gigaparts and not direct from MFJ itself and paid extra for guaranteed 2 day delivery and it was then out of stock. If it was out of stock when I ordered it why would it let me pay more for expedited shipping. I have ordered several items from gigaparts so I know to look at the items to see if it is in or out of stock so this is just poor page management. "

Rep reply posted Nov-22-2016

A rep from GigaParts, GigaParts, has responded

“Tracy,
Thank you for taking my call and allowing me to explain the notations on the website in regards to stock availability. I will pass along your concerns to our webmasters. The expedited shipping method is allowed for those customers who want their orders to ship by a guaranteed method once the item is in stock to ship. We thank you for being a valued GigaParts customer!
73!”

2016-11-17

"Very good service as always ."

Best price-fast delivery

"The tuner I bought was cheaper here than anywhere else. It was shipped quickly and delivered fast!"

Great service, great people

"I messaged gigaparts because I didn't know exactly what I needed to buy. They responded fast and gave me all the information I needed and were polite and friendly. I ordered the parts I needed, and they arrived very fast. Product was exactly what I ordered... and works exactly as expected. I have no negative comments about them, and will be happy to use them again in the future."

2016-11-13

Giga Parts Nails Customer Service!

"Easy online ordering, products arrived on time and the packing was outstanding. I spoke with a customer service rep via chat and every question was answered quickly and accurately. Keep up the good work GigaParts. Customer service like that is hard to find. Five stars for sure!"

2016-11-09

back order blues

"one item back ordered so entire shipment waits"

2016-11-08

ups

"Please Stop Sending Parcels By UPS The Cost Are To Much Money I Can By In Canada Cheaper For That Power Supply PS Brok fee $ 102.41 Plus Plus And In Us Money Thanks va7rjp/ve7cp/ve7omy Bob Peterson Canada"

2016-11-07

Got what i ordered

"Delivery came early. Nice compared to places who give optimistic estimates."

2016-11-07

ease of ordering online

"Had no touble ordering online. good prices. "

2016-11-06

Giga Parts is Great.

"Giga Parts employees. Michael Carroll was who I dealt with and he was very helpful."

2016-11-03

Outstanding Service

"Outstanding experience with ordering, shipping, and follow up. Not much more to say when it was a great experience!
KI5UB

Share GigaParts's store rating

GigaParts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GigaParts is a merchant member
GigaParts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.