Stores > GigaParts

Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-04-27

First Class Service

"Fast service on my order. Arrived on the time stated."

2016-04-25

Whoops!

"On the 15th of April I ordered a new radio from you people. My first dealing with your company. I have read may positive reviews so I thought I would give you a try. Shortly after my on line purchase I received a call from an associate from your company. She was very nice and very apologetic. She had put a tax on my purchase of $11 and change. She was very professional but at the same time really like a person that cared. Yes that's right, That really cared. I was very impressed with her prompt contact to clear up the issue. This left me feeling very good about my new radio and you can bet my next purchase will be from you people. Thank you for a very nice and caring experience . Tom Metcalf"

2016-04-25

"Best Prices and excellent service! "

2016-04-24

Good service

"Quick delivers - will be purchasing more from Gigaparts in the near future."

2016-04-23

A slight hiccup, but eventually all worked out during online order

"Probably just an Internet giggle... nothing to do with Gigaparts at all. (There was just a long delay after entering order, eventually it snapped through, and confirmation email recv'd OK, just a delay, not a problem!) Never have had a problem at all with Gigaparts.... and I'm seeing better and better prices with them!!

Nice Work !

Still waiting for my Dayton Shirt, but sure that it'll arrive on time!

73 de W2NGX

This review was modified by wa2ngx on April 23 2016 03:10:37 PM

2016-04-23

Excellent

"Much better than expected. Will recommend."

2016-04-21

Timely Folks

"Your company has been easy to deal with and very prompt. You have my business!!"

2016-04-21

Great service

" great service, my order came in a box that protected it from damage my compliments to the Giga parts crew. "

2016-04-18

Just what the doctor ordered!

"I have had intermittent glitches in my Icom 746 PRO because of imitation power cord/connectors. The OEM cables from GigaParts took care of that. Good delivery."

2016-04-18

Great service!

"I went online to inquire about an open box item. The rep did not have an immediate answer, but took my information down. Within an hour, I was given a correct response. Shipping was fast. Prices are tough to beat!"

2016-04-17

Very fast shipping.

"Thanks for the fast service and great customer support. Will shp with you all again. A+

Mike

2016-04-16

"Web site does not display optional items available for main item purchased, some of which are critical for advertised operation."

Rep reply posted Apr-18-2016

GigaParts, GigaParts rep has responded

“Hi Gary!
Sorry for the oversight! I have notified our website product manager so this issue can be resolved. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! It is greatly appreciated!

Sue
Customer Service Manager
GigaParts, Inc.”

2016-04-15

Great as usual!

"Great product and VERY FAST shipping. I will order again!"

2016-04-14

Fast Friendly Service

"I am very pleased with the service of GigaParts. My order was delivered right on time and in perfect condition."

2016-04-14

"Product received as ordered and on time. Will order from here again. "

Share GigaParts's store rating

GigaParts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GigaParts is a merchant member
GigaParts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.