Stores > GigaParts

• Customer Support: toll free: (866) 535-4442
    • Business Hours: 11:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Sat2:00pm - 5:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 256-535-2225

2017-02-21

"I love dealing with Gigaparts. If I have a question they always answer it. Every order is always packed well and on time."

This review was modified by scott-5311 on February 23 2017 04:00:10 AM

2017-02-11

Best prices, great service.

"I couldn't find a better price for the items ordered anywhere, so went with GigaParts and am very satisfied with the service received. Had one wrong item shipped, ( the part was one letter different ), an honest mistake, and the correct replacement was shipped right away. GigaParts even picked up the tab for the return shipping on the return, no problem. I'll definitely be purchasing from GigaParts again in the near future. "

This review was modified by stuartmastroianna on February 14 2017 12:30:15 AM

2017-02-11

Best In Class

"Best price, best deliver, best support. A quick reply to my question on the "Live Chat" helped convince me that support was good."

This review was modified by k0ks-24577 on February 14 2017 12:30:06 AM

2017-02-09

Good Experience

"I got the best price and very fast delivery (2 days). I also like their website, easy to shop."

This review was modified by K6ERF on February 14 2017 12:00:24 AM

2017-02-07

Excellent

"No issues what so ever. Fast service and quick delivery. "

This review was modified by snunez100 on February 09 2017 05:00:02 PM

Dr. Pepper

"The Giga Parts people did a good job for me.

This review was modified by danny-pugh on February 07 2017 12:15:13 AM

A very fulfilling experience

"GigaParts provided a number of recent antenna items exactly as ordered and on time."

This review was modified by engediranch on February 07 2017 12:15:05 AM

2017-02-03

Don't sell what you don't have

"Responded to an ad to purchase an Antenna tuner . Website said the items were in stock.
As soon as the order was placed I got an email stating the item was on back order.
Demanded a refund!

I won't do business with GigaParts again.

This review was modified by kk4khk on February 10 2017 03:48:29 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-10-2017

A rep from GigaParts, GigaParts, has responded

“kk4khk,
I have tried to reach you by phone multiple times. When someone orders an item on our website, there is a delay before the stock status updates. In this case, multiple orders for this item were placed just before yours. As stock is allocated based on which order came in first, we had processed and shipped the units we had on hand, so there were no more units available for your order. We did not process your payment. We are very sorry for the frustration. ”

2017-02-01

Unexpected Expectations

"Back-ordered product was unexpectantly packed with the promised original order. The UPC came with the radio and I did not have to relay on connecting the radio to the deep cycle battery at the ham shack."

This review was modified by greaseman39 on February 03 2017 06:15:02 AM

2017-01-28

GigaParts did Great, MFJ not so much.

"GigaParts did the best that they could do under the circumstances. The package came a day later than the Post Office promised, most likely because I live in a very rural area on a rural delivery route. I was not in huge rush so this did not matter to me.

The real problem was that the MFJ-259C was essentially Dead-On-Arrival. It would power on, and occasionally boot up correctly, but after a few seconds to a couple of minutes it would freeze requiring a power cycle to recover. Fortunately I live only about 50 miles from the MFJ plant in Starkville, MS. So, after receiving the MFJ-259C on Friday, the following Monday (1-23-17), I took the defective unit to MFJ. I received exceptional service at MFJ. The defective 259C was promptly replaced with a new one, I got to watch the Engineer check it out before he handed it to me. Overall, I am pleased. Monday was a nice day for a trip to visit MFJ!

This review was modified by whwilson-54949 on January 31 2017 12:02:49 AM

2017-01-24

Service ok

"It is a shame that all of my order was not sent the same time. Had to pay an additional fee to have a back ordered part sent later."

This review was modified by epeltz1170 on January 26 2017 04:00:02 PM

2017-01-23

Still Waiting On Shipment

"I'm waiting on my MFJ antenna tuner to be delivered. I felt misled as to the availability of the item I order. I did receive and e-mail stating the item was back order and may take 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. If I would have know this I would not have order the item from GigaParts."

This review was modified by richard_l_lowrie on January 25 2017 07:15:02 AM

2017-01-21

No news yet!

"Part I ordered was back ordered and still is. I'm kind of wishing I would have gone with the one in stock for 15 bucks more. At least I would have it now.

This review was modified by mrstewis on January 24 2017 12:02:22 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-23-2017

A rep from GigaParts, GigaParts, has responded

“Thank you for taking my call regarding the order update. I'm very sorry there was a misunderstanding in the shipping time frame the website conveys. ”

2017-01-20

"Giga-Parts is THE ONE! NUMBER ONE IN MY BOOK!"

This review was modified by kd5kko on January 24 2017 12:01:24 AM

2017-01-17

My RigExpert

"I am really enjoying my new RigExpert. I am thinking about selling all the MFJ 259's I have now."

This review was modified by n7hro on January 19 2017 06:30:02 AM

Share GigaParts's store rating

GigaParts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GigaParts is a merchant member
GigaParts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.