• Address: 1426-B Paramount Dr

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I bought a radio. For some of us its not easy to pick which one. The gigaparts folks helped me narrow down my selection. Once I knew what I wanted I processed my order on their site which was very smooth. I found overall the process to be straight forward and no bumps. The radio was delivered promptly and I had full tracking through the shipment.
All in all this was a very smooth and easy process. The folks are very helpful and most importantly I got a great product!

"Great place to do business with."

"Best price, great website and super fast ship. "

"I received everything that I ordered. Fast shipment and excellent packaging. They did a great job."

"I like the service ,the web site easy to use"

"Hi thank you for the best experience purchasing Amateur Gear Ive had with my recent purchase from you.am totally thankfull for the Insurance and rego of my purchase The packaging was excellent NO DINTS MARKS ETC to be seen on the Item.The turnaround from payment to arriving at my Home was 7 days from payment to arrival here in my country AUSTRALIA.I cannot get same service such as free insurance rego etc here in OZ!!Somtimes the turnaround can be several weeks on some purchases.I watch AmatuerLogic.TV every month and that's how I found out about your STORE I wasnt sure if you shipped to my Country As so many others in your country don't deal with us DOWN-UNDER
and it gets a bit frustrating to obtain Amateur Radio Products as the US has heaps of Ham Gear!! Also thank you for the MFJ Catalog Ive never seen one before!!And I've got 2 so I can pass one on to one of my Ham Buddies!!
I was extremIly happy to know my purchase was protected safely to arrive at my doorstop without any bad experiences I find words hard to explain my experience with your Store Totally Blown away.
Thanks for putting up with my many e=mails also!!
All Best 73
Dennis C Tidy
VK2DET

"You have the equipment I need and your prices are good, but I order from HRO for most of my things as they have better prices. Thanks Jim
W5CJB
Semper Fi.

"Gigaparts shipped very quickly and my radio was delivered in excellent condition."

"Excellent care. Attention Online is unbeatable.
Always willing to help.
Keep ahead Giga Parts
I live in Uruguay

"Just reserved a radio....no updates yet...."

"Quick and easy process. Thanks for the emails helping me figure out just what I needed. "

"Really helpful online"chat"employee. Very knowledgeable. Parts were shipped same day with good tracking. Arrived promptly and in good condition. I gave them a try not only because of price but because I had not used them before and wanted to try a new (to me ) supplier. I will buy from them again for certain!! 5 star company"

"The on-line chats were collegial and very helpful to this new Ham. Everything arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. I will definitely buy from this site again!"

"Disappointed that the item was not in stock, but that sometimes happens.
This is the second product that this has happened with.
However, when it finally arrived it was a great product at a great price.

"Great radio and great service fast shipping,"

GigaParts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GigaParts is a merchant member
GigaParts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.