Stores > GigaParts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review GigaParts by clicking a star below.

2017-05-21

excellent service

"Easy to work with very good prices"

2017-05-19

Not shipped from my most local Store.

"My order was not shipped from the most local location was charged tax and shipping charges were outrageous."

2017-05-17

Geat service and fast delivery

"As always fast delivery and no problems. fast delivery. "

2017-05-17

Placed order. Little communication.

"Got an email that said a particular part was not in stock and order was delayed. That's been some time ago and haven't seen or heard anything else. At least send me the stuff that is in stock. Probably be purchasing elsewhere next time."

Rep reply posted May-18-2017

A rep from GigaParts, GigaParts, has responded

“The item that was not in stock is on the way to GigaParts. As soon as it arrives we will get it checked in and supply you a tracking number for your order. Free shipping is based on all items shipping together. If you would like your order split shipped we can arrange that for you, but there is an additional package fee.
Sue
GigaParts,Inc.”

2017-05-13

Quick and good

"Always like the prices compared to other online companies "

KirkNemzer's Avatar

2017-05-10

Needs Improvement, but it can be salvaged.....

"The local crew are CLUELESS. I tried to pay with "Paypal" (that went thru) but they do not allow local pickup when you do this.When I stopped by they had no idea it worked that way. They DIDN"T get back to me in over 5 hours (like they said they would).You CAN NOT call the store! I called back to the Corporate store. The person I got was not at all interested in helping me, she was more interested in reading me script and Boilerplate.Fast forward to when I finally got to talk with "Sue". GREAT! there is light at the end of the tunnel and it's not a locomotive! Sue straightened it all out pretty quickly, I got a good price, I got it overnight and It was properly packaged.Sue followed up the next day.I applaud Sue for taking control of the mess and making it right.How to make the local store shopping/buying experience better? It's Small..I mean SMALL! OK..they are not going to get a lot of the product line on display. They have a large touchscreen display for looking up product.The problem? It's positioned vertically,and to use it you have to SQUAT down or grab your ankles, or sit on the floor.They need computers/terminals to see the catalog locally in the store.Why have mobile and base radios on display if they DO NOT WORK? They light up pretty, can't actually test drive one.Website....written by 14 year olds? You have to "Drill Down" to find anything. Were "shopping" not "Splunking". I want to be able to "Shop" not hack my way thru your catalog.The instore operating system could gleen a lot of ideas from a modern day "Automotive" store.You tell the sales person what you need, he looks it up, shows it to you and goes into the warehouse and gets it for you.Will I buy from Gigaparts again? Probably so.Let me give you an example. I want to buy a Kenwood TS-590SG. It's $1300 and with local tax it come to around $1420 or so.Now I can buy the same radio, same price or a tad less and get free shipping out of California and save that $120.I get the radio in 1-2 days. Gigaparts will not accept checks,either personal or corporate, nor open accounts. That kills impulse or emergency purchases and prevents adding them to approved vendor lists.Checking "Availability" on a few items I find a lot of things out of stock.This is the west coast hub! 30 day lead time does not help matters and literally chases customers away.Website...add the choice for "Local Pickup" and make it clear that's not an option when using Paypal, not AFTER you pay with Paypal.Surprises like that no one needs."

Rep reply posted May-15-2017

A rep from GigaParts, GigaParts, has responded

“Hi, Kirk!
Thank you for acknowledging that I was able to handle the order to your satisfaction. All the items discussed and your feedback will be reviewed. Please advise if I can be of assistance to you in the future.
73!
Sue Stephens
Customer Service Manager
GigaParts,Inc. ”

2017-05-10

Great company

"I love working with gigaparts.com. Amazing company. I highly recommend. "

Rex

"Very fast service, items shipped froze 2 different stores and arrived at same time, cost of product was very reasonable."

Ham Radio Order

"I ordered a ham radio and the service was great. Arrived on time (3 days) and was well packaged."

GigaParts Experience

"Have previously purchased an item from GigaParts and have now purchased two more being that the first purchase was painless, Item was well priced, dispatched promptly as were the recent two that are still in transit at this date with expected arrival this week or, early next week.

Would I use GigaParts again from here in Australia, yes most definately !

Allan (VK4MBE)

2017-05-07

Should be a 4.5

"The experience was generally very good. My only problem was online trying to get a second coupon for a tape measure to work. I ended up having to call in the gentleman was very helpful. The sale is complete the Icom 718 is working fine. Thank you"

2017-05-07

Lack of supply

"I Was Looking for a openSpot and On line shows you Sell them but real you can't sell one if there not in stock in. "

2017-05-06

Good price and service.

"I was very pleased with GigaParts price and shipping."

2017-05-03

Great products

"Great products at a fair price. I will purchase from here again.

2017-04-29

Delivered on time.

"Even though I ordered more than I needed, the parts arrived in a timely manner and I was able to use of the parts I ordered."

Share GigaParts's store rating

GigaParts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GigaParts is a merchant member
GigaParts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.