• Address: 1426-B Paramount Dr

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"AS ALWAYS..GREAT SERVICE.."

"Fast registration and expeditious delivery. High-quality support."

"Great seller. Prompt shipping, and the item was exactly as described!"

"I have purchased several items over the years from GigaParts and have always found them to be a quality supplier. Good products, good customer relations and prompt and effective shipping."

"I had a problem with a new MFJ product and one call to the folks at Gigaparts and a new one was on the way . This one works just fine. Very good service..

"I received my order within four days, as promised. My order was complete and I am very happy with the prompt service by the people at GigaParts. "

"I still have not received my radio but then again I knew what was going on back order. I talked with customer service and made arrangements and then quite satisfied with that"

"Got the product I wanted faster than anticipated! Very satisfied with gigs parts."

"Quick service with my order. Lowest price around. Love the free shipping and no sales tax. "

"Received ahead of time and item was packed very well."

"Great folks to deal with. Love my new Kenwood TS-2000

Thanks All

"Although the package was damaged by UPS, the goods provided appear to work as advertised."

"All was good! It arrival in good order! TNX es 73, Doc NE8S"

"Follow up call from Carl J. about my order needing a physical address to accomplish shipping was greatly appreciated. Most places would email with some vague and confusing explanation that would make me want to cancel my order. Well done Giga Parts"

"Very good seller. Product seems to be all that was advertised. So far I am happy. Thanks..."

GigaParts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GigaParts is a merchant member
GigaParts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.