Stores > GigaParts

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-06-21

Wave of the future

"Digital Radio is in the future for most HAM radio operators. Yaesu Ft2DR allows both analog and digital communications."

2016-06-20

No ammo

"This review came before the ammo I ordered. It is taking a rather long time from ordering to its getting here. I have no idea if it has been shipped yet and its been many days since I ordered. There was no back order but I received an email saying it might take a few days to ship. Since this is my first time to order I will remember this and take it to account whether I order again from this company."

Rep reply posted Jun-23-2016

A rep from GigaParts, GigaParts, has responded

“UPDATE - FIVE STARTS ALL THE WAY - James said he posted this review to the wrong company. He attempted correcting the post but was unable to access. He sent the following message asking the post to state as follows: GigaParts is the best store to do business with. They have the best prices and shipping is quick. The Customer Service is outstanding. Will buy from them always. Five stars all the way! (GigaParts does not sell ammo)”

2016-06-20

Head Phones Better You With

"My old head phones (15+ years) needed to be replaced & GigaParts had the best price + delivery. Thanks"

2016-06-18

Enjoy your equipment shopping experience.

"Found all my items very easy, descriptions were perfect and checkout a breeze. You couldn't ask for anything better. When I up graded my email client it ate my receipt and Steve quickly sent me a copy via email. Outstanding service! "

2016-06-18

Great Customer Support and Pricing

"I had to contact customer support right after I placed my order to fix an error that I caused. They were very prompt in replying to my e-mail. Order was shipped right away and packed well."

2016-06-17

Great service!!!

"I have purchased 2 new radios ft 950 and ft 991 both were delivered on time and with no damage. doesnt get any better than that!!"

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2016

A rep from GigaParts, GigaParts, has responded

“As you can see with by the customer's message he thought 1 was the best rating. The customer has since advised GigaParts:
I can't log in don't have a password....I may have given a 1 on review by mistake should have been a 5 very satisfied with gigaparts price and
service!! Tnx. ”

2016-06-17

Surprised That it came direct from India - Quickly!

"I was a bit taken aback when I received informed that the radio was coming direct from India. However, bottom line, no problems at all. No additional paperwork. The small quibble that I have is that I think that the advert should have stated that my radio was not coming from Gigaparts directly. It panicked me for a few days. However *no problems*."

2016-06-14

Kenwood TS 590SG

"Great service. Ordered it online and got the Hamfest discount. Saved me another $40. Very fast delivery and the radio works great. Love it."

2016-06-11

Giga Parts Delivers

"While on vacation I decided that I needed to order a power supply.
Giga Parts had it for the right price and it was waiting for me when I
got home.

Great HF Radio

"Arrived well ahead of schedule, now the journey begins for me!"

fast easy and correct!

"I called and asked questions about discount offers. I received quick and friendly response.
I went to WEB site, placed two separate orders with different shipping address. Everything went smoothly and both orders were received earlier than anticipated with the free shipping advertised. Everything was complete and timely and I will recommend GigaParts to anyone.

2016-06-08

They did not have the item I ordered...

"Ordered an item then they contacted me. Not in stock. Accessory linked in description I wanted? Not carried at all, Waste of my time."

2016-06-07

Very pleased

"Love my 781 mic will definitely be doing business again planning on buying a new icom 7700 or 7600 not sure if you could send me some litature that would be great gonna buy in very near future thanks "

2016-06-07

Site worked well, still waiting on order

"The part was on back order, so nothing yet. The ordering process online was fine, no issues at all."

2016-06-06

Good Prices, fast delivery

"Best price that I found on the item that I ordered. Delivery was right on time. No problems."

Share GigaParts's store rating

GigaParts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GigaParts is a merchant member
GigaParts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.