• GigaParts GigaParts Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"fast convenient service quick shipping received my order the next day"

"Good products at good prices with EXCELLANT customer service. "

"to whom it may concern i found Gigaparts to be prompt and extremely helpful in dealing with over seas customers, thanks for being so helpful i will deal with Gigaparts again.

"delivered as agreed. even held a shipment as i was traveling. I appreciate all they do"

"Bought from you for the first time. Handling of my order was professionally done and my Turbo Tuner-2 arrived quickly in Australia. Thank you for brilliant service.

Regards,
Claus, VK4AS

"I am fully satisfied with Gigaparts service and products, and will continue to do business with you.

Sincerely,

Bill Stoller

"I liked the service to add on items to my order while it was on hold waiting a backorder. That saved me $20 in shipping costs!

What I didn't like was the use of Styrofoam peanuts for packing. Messy, terrible for the environment, antiquated way to cushion packages. Get rid of them and replace with air bags or something that is more 21st century and more environmentally friendly.

"good price and delivered as promised."

"I have found that ordering from Gigaparts has been a good experience. They deliver as promised and have answered my questions when I call."

"The following items are still missing
TZYS-CD-41 Rapid Charge Cradle for VX-8R 1 $37.00
ZRT-ADMS-1DR RT Systems Software FT-1DR 1 $23.00
No one knows anything about when the order will arrive. Will never buy from GigaParts again. Quick to take the money slow to deliver

"my order was back ordered and they said 1-2 wks. it is now 8-18 and no word as to when!!"

Rep reply posted Aug-21-2015

GigaParts, GigaParts rep has responded

“drhenney70,
We pass along to our customers the expected time frame to be able to complete the order. Unfortunately, there are times when a manufacturer is delayed in getting the product to us and we dislike when that happens. We try to pass along updates as they are provided to us by the manufacturer. I'm sorry that after two weeks we had not received and update by the manufacturer and you had not yet been updated. The manufacturer imports the item you requested. Unfortunately is delayed in transit. We will do our best to get it out to you right away as soon as it is available!”

"Very happy with GigaParts and look forward to ordering again.
GigaParts had THE LOWEST price, shipping was quick, the item was packed well, and there were plenty of emails to let me know what was going on.

"Price was great. Web site easy to work through. The one thing I did not like is I did not get a delivery confirmation. "

"Incredibly fast delivery!"

"Always good customer service and competitive prices!"

Share GigaParts's store rating

GigaParts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GigaParts is a merchant member
GigaParts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.