• Address: 1426-B Paramount Dr

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"It was easy,quick and delivery to my home was surpising fast, unlike other things I ordered on line that took weeks to receive. So far I am pleased with Giga Parts and the product I purchased. GOOD GOING GUYS. JOE S

"I had placed my order on late Friday afternoon and was surprised to find my order was actually shipped that evening. I had updated my shipping to 4-6 days, but I still received my order the following Wednesday which was much sooner than I had anticipated. Thanks for great service..."

"My MFJ ntenna arrived with holes drilled in wrong places. Gigaparts helped me get the problem fixed with MFJ. Friendly service and good prices!"

"My Daiwa SS-505 power supply arrived in perfect condition. The free shipping was appreciated. "

"Great transactions. Great people to deal with with. Highly recommend them."

"While the GigaParts staff was very helpful in helping me to merge my two accounts and try to answer my questions, the company itself did a poor job of informing me of what in my shipment was back ordered, and when it would be delivered. I had to hunt for the information myself through several phone calls. I have order from Gigaparts before and don't recall having these communication issues."

"Easy to order.. great price...and got it fast...."

"A wide product inventory, excellent service and fast delivery make GigaParts number one in my book! I ordered a product that was in stock and had it delivered in 4 business days. I'm a long-time customer and their super service keeps me coming back whenever I need a amateur radio related item.
Thanks GigaParts!

"Exceptional response and customer service."

"Everything arrived in a timely fashion even though all items were not in stock. Thanks"

"this is the second radio i have purchased from Gigaparts also a cable and software great prices and service they will be who I check with in the future "

"Excellent customer service! Products were delivered in good condition and on time per delivery updates. I have bought from Gigaparts many times over the years and will buy again due to their great inventory and good prices on their products."

"Quick service. Good pricing."

"I got the item on time, it was reasonably priced and it worked. What more can you ask for?"

"The order was processed and shipped in a timely manner. I appreciated the tracking data provided, so I knew exactly when to expect my package. I'm very satisfied with my GigaParts shopping experience."

GigaParts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GigaParts is a merchant member
GigaParts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.