Stores > GigaParts

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-07-17

Outstanding Service!

"I ordered an Icon radio but being a novice, wanted to visit with someone before I placed my order. I was fortunate enough to reach Michael who took the time to answer all my questions and talk me through things to consider. I highly recommend GigaParts!"

2016-07-17

speedy delivery!

"My order actually arrived the next day! Why cannot others be so quick with turn-around?"

2016-07-16

Very satisfied

"Item arrived quickly at a reasonable price."

2016-07-16

Great vompany to deal with

"If you want an honest dealer GigaParts is for you Great dealer"

2016-07-15

Quick service!

"Ordered on a Friday and received shipment the next Tuesday!"

2016-07-14

Wet noodle MFJ tuner

"I bought the mfj 998 tuner front gigaparts. Customer service was great. The delivery was prompt. The tuner tunes fast . I think it would tune a bowl of spaghetti. John/W4POP, "

2016-07-14

Very attentive sales team !

"I really appreciate the sales team that helped in my case being an international purchase.
Good prices and delivery before the deadline requested.
Thank you!

2016-07-12

GIGAPARTS IS GREAT !!!

"GIGAPARTS IS GREAT !!!GIGAPARTS IS GREAT !!!GIGAPARTS IS GREGIGAPARTS IS GREAT !!!AT !!!GIGAPARTS IS GREAT !!!GIGAPARTS IS GREAT !!!GIGAPARTS GIGAPARTS IS GREAT !!!IS GREAT !!!GIGAPARTS IS GREAT !!!GIGAPARTS IS GREAT !!!GIGAPARGIGAPARTS IS GREAT !!!TS IS GREAT !!!GIGAPARTS IS GREAT !!!GIGAPARTS IS GREATGIGAPARTS IS GREAT !!! !!!GIGAPARTS IS GREAT !!!GIGAPARTS IS GREAT !!!GIGAPARTS IS GIGAPARTS IS GREAT !!!GREAT !!!GIGAPARTS IS GREAT !!!GIGAPARTS IS GREAT !!!GIGAPARTS IS GREAT !!!

Jim Nash N2DTG
Auburn, New York

2016-07-10

GigaGreatService!

" giga parts has the part, easy to buy online, ship it right out, received in perfect condition, and to be everything else it works perfectly! Bravo and kudos to GigaParts!!! DE K4BUC. "

2016-07-09

Coax

"Always great to have a few feet in hand "

2016-07-08

LDG Tuner

"Ordered LDG RT-100/RC-100 and LDG 4:1 balun. GigaParts had the best price. Web order was easy. Items arrived quickly in perfect condition. I am a happy camper!"

2016-07-08

Heil foot switch

"Package arrived quicker than expected. Great switch!

2016-07-07

Last SWR meter in stock broken, sorry but we will upsell you

"After not receiving confirmation of my order I had to call, was told my meter was broken and would sell me a more expensive one for more money. I asked for help with this. They came through and offered me the next model up at same price. Well done. Thanks. "

2016-07-06

"Very fast awesome will do business with them again "

2016-07-05

First order - knocked out of the park!

"They were very patient and helpful with my requests for help choosing an antenna. They have been in constant contact regarding delivery and one back-ordered item. I will be ordering directly from them again in the future!"

Share GigaParts's store rating

GigaParts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GigaParts is a merchant member
GigaParts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,538 merchant members.