• GigaParts GigaParts Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I've purchased Amateur radios and accessories from them for years without any issues, so when I FINALLY (after 5-10 years of back'n forth decisions "to buy" or "not to buy") bought my Yaesu FT-857D last week it was a no-brainer to go back to them and make my purchase there."

" Best price on Internet! Order was shipped as soon as order was received.
Products ( MFJ) excellent value and quality.
Shipper held on to it an extra day or so at local point of distribution. (??)

"In Stock - Quick & Efficient Delivery!!"

"Awesome product, and nice quick delivery"

"U haven't got my order yet"

Rep reply posted Jun-26-2015

“Hi rainmaker!
We received your order the on 6/15. We sent out an email, to the address we have on file, the next morning advising the MFJ 269CPRO on your order is currently out of stock, but we expect to ship the complete order in 2-4 weeks.

That is still the current expectation due to MFJ being out of stock on the item. If you would like to make any changes to the order. You can reach us at 866-535-4442 or at sales@gigaparts.com.

Customer Service
GigaParts, Inc.”

"Mike in the sales department was very nice courteous and helpful. I placed my order online. I got a call later that day from a woman I think was named Ann. She did not like the way I fill out my address and started giving me a lecture on the proper way to do it. At 67 years old I think I know how to fill out an address especially mine. I did not want it sent requiring a signature but of course that's the way she sent it. I have not been on the air for over 10 years. I developed multiple sclerosis had to quit my job lost my house and have had to live in apartments since then. She would not accept my credit card because the address was different than QRZ even though the card was verified by VeriSign. She went on to lecture me on not having changed my address with the FCC even after I had explained to her that I had not been on the air for over 10 years. She just would not let it go. My god woman I'm not a sex offender! I have been a licensed amateur extra class since 1980 back when you had to know code and there were no answer books, you had to really know your stuff!
Oh, I forgot to mention above that I lost a thousand points on my credit card since I had to use Paypal instead. My mother just died a few weeks ago and I have been in a mental fog dealing with that or I would have canceled the order and placed it with another company that was not so anal.
Otherwise, the package arrived later than I expected even though I paid extra for expedited shipping. Thee equipment inside works fine, it was packaged very well.
My suggestion would be to can Ann or send her to charm school. I do not want to have to deal with any person like that again, if you get my drift Gigaparts.

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2015

“Hi N5QL-JIM,
Thank you for taking time to give your feedback on your experience at GigaParts. The credit card transaction did not show successful on our end, that is why the phone call. I have gone over the verification call process with our CSR and she will have further training regarding the call. It is not meant to be an offensive process. Please accept an apology on behalf of the GigaParts team.

We are glad Michael was a positive part of your experience. Feel free to call on him anytime for your future needs. Since the address has now been verified successful there should not be a problem with future shipments.

Welcome back to the world of ham radio. We are sorry for the life struggles you have had and hope your renewed hobby will give you many years of relaxation and enjoyment!

73!
GigaParts, Inc.”

"Great job! Very helpful. I sorry but I lost the name of the sales man in Orlando, Florida who helped me.

"Fast delivery...have a good ham gear source I can depend on."

"Excellent transaction as always!"

"Fast, efficient delivery and satisfied with the product!
Will keep dealing with GP when I need products they sell.

"Items arrived in time and in working order."

"Sale person very knowledgeable and helpful. Well
satisfied.

"Having problems working from Russian instructions to English. cannot duplicate manual readings.. Will try some more but may call you. Like the AA-30 but instructions are difficult to understand. (mislabeled keys and insuffiecient instrucrions) Still better than competetition!!

You'd do better re-writing the manual in "Western English' and having the Instrument keys labeld accordingly.
Jim Underwood---N3CNG HAM FOR 35 YEARS!

"Placed the order as the web site said the item was in stock. received a notice that MFJ was back ordered on it several weeks. Ordered it from MFJ and received it in 4 days. Kind of felt like I was baited into the order. Modern web sites can and should have "real" inventory status..... I have bought from them in the past with no problems so who knows what happened. I will give them another try down the road."

Rep reply posted Jun-25-2015

“Rob,
Thank you for taking my call. You are correct that the item showed in stock when you placed your order. I am sorry that when our shipping department went to package the item for you they discovered the inventory count was incorrect and out of stock. This doesn't happen often and we sure hate when it does.
I am sorry we fell short of your expectations and ours. Thank you for confirming you will allow us a chance in the future to serve you again.
We appreciate your business,
Sue
Customer Service Lead
GigaParts, Inc.”

"Had a mixup on the order but got it fixed immediately. My fault
too much talking and not enough listening.
Thanks for the prompt service!

Share GigaParts's store rating

GigaParts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GigaParts is a merchant member
GigaParts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.