Stores > GigaParts

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-08-24

Very Quick to Australia

"MFJ autotuner. Price was a bit cheaper than through a local dealer but I bought through GP as they had one in stock and no-one here did. It arrived quickly and was trackable all the way. I had already bought an MFJ power supply through them. Same ease, same speed. Something is working well."

2016-08-23

Great Price

"Always have the best price and have what you are looking for"

2016-08-22

"Staff is professional and personable. A pleasure with whom to deal. "

Perfect

"Competitive prices, fast shipping, clean boxes and quality product"

Lickety split

"Exactly what I wanted, faster than I imagined and at the best price anywhere. Pinch me! Very well packaged with FREE shipping too. I received the model aa30 RadioExpert antenna analyzer from GigaParts. Easy to use and helpful in diagnosing antenna or feedline difficulties. Every milliwatt counts!"

Quick and easy ordering

"I ordered my IC-7300 via the web, paid with PayPal and had it within 5 days, including a weekend. I like these guys."

MFJ-939 Auto Tuner

"I have never had a problem with anything I order from Gigaparts. They are my primary go-to for ham radio equipment."

Good experience with GigaParts

"GigaParts was able to resolve my payment problem in quick order. It was good to actually talk to a live person with my problem which was resolved."

2016-08-18

"Giga parts has always been "top of the line" to deal with. Very courteous and knowledgeable about their products. Thank You!

Got Latest / Greatest of the Swiftech H240x2 Prestige AIO Liquid Cooling Kit

"Rather than selling the prior version of the Swiftech H240x2 Prestige AIO Liquid Cooling Kit, GigaParts sold me the latest / greatest version that has (to my understanding) some kind of improved cooling fluid. I had to wait a little longer for it (while Swiftech was still getting it ready and suppying it to GigaParts), but I'm sure it's worth it. Their price was also the lowest I found. I recieved it well-packaged and I liked their friendly Customer Service."

2016-08-17

A nice antenna always wanted to try one!

"This antenna was delivered quickly, now I will try it out soon."

The right parts fast!

"Just about anything you need is here, then in your hands fast. "

2016-08-16

Best value, promo deals and experience

"Excellent to purchase from, fast service"

2016-08-15

Warehouse Miscue

"The order from Giga Parts arrived in a reasonable time period. The order came in two shipments, and I never received one part, but did get something I did not order.
The staff at Giga Parts allowed me to buy the unsolicited part without having to send it back and paying shipping. The staff also readily agreed to send me the forgotten item without shipping costs. A good adjustment by Giga Parts. Thank you.

2016-08-15

Ham 2 meter Yaesu

"I ordered a new yaesu 3100 on Friday. Giga Parts said I should receive it by Thursday, it arrived on Tuesday. Fast service. I called them when I thought I had a problem. They showed me how to do it right. Service was fast and responsive."

Share GigaParts's store rating

GigaParts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GigaParts is a merchant member
GigaParts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.