Stores > GigaParts

• Fax: 256-535-2225

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2017-01-06

QUICK DELIVERY

"Good communications, quick delivery"

2017-01-05

Great Company

"Fast mailing and Great online service-No problems at all-Will buy more from them..."

2017-01-04

Delivered

"Got everything and it works."

2017-01-03

Supper Nice Antenna Analizer

"Great Service, Fast Delivery, Very Happy With The Item"

2017-01-02

Fastest Responce.

"When a mistake was made, I emailed them. The problem was I paid for 3 day shipping, after 3 days, no antenna. It was during the Christmas holiday so not a big deal, I expected delays. Five minutes after I sent them a email asking wheres my antenna, I get a call, not a email, a call. They took care of it, refunded my shipping and sent it priority anyway, WOW this was a first for me. That's the way to do business. Nicely done!"

This review was modified by alf618 on January 02 2017 08:29:59 AM

2017-01-01

Great sales

"Fast shipping saved Christmas gift after another retailer fell thru"

2016-12-31

satisfaction

"every time I order something from Gigaparts it ends up being backordered even when their web site show in stock. this makes me somewhat dissatisfied."

2016-12-29

Delivered as advertised

"The online help was great. They answered all of my questions about interfacing all of my equipment and delivered all products as advertised.
Thanks.

2016-12-27

Gigaparts always take care of me.

"Once again, service and delivery and price were excellent. I'm a very often return customer."

2016-12-27

In a world where things so rarely happen as described...

"Everything worked out the way they promised..."

Merry Christmas to me

"Made a last minute decision to purchase a DVmega Dstar board for my Raspberry pi 2. Gigaparts beat Santa's sleigh to my door step.

Thanks Gigaparts!

2016-12-23

One Word QUALITY!

"That is what the products Gigaparts stocls and sells to its customers are. The Yaesu radio I ordered is a very high quality product at a more than reasonable price. Gigaparts had the item in stock which was processed and shipped before I could say CQ any station! Thanks Gigaparts you've got an extremely satisfied customer! GIGAPARTS ROCKS! !!!"

2016-12-22

Need to improve....

"This was ONLY a perfect transaction.. surly you can improve!

Thanks, Frank

2016-12-20

Exceptional service!

"Good technical advice and product knowledge, very cooperative with export labelling to insure accurate classification by customs broker, prompt delivery, and good followup on a few items. Awaiting resolution of one question, but I am confident that they will get back to me with a response once they have heard from the manufacturer."

2016-12-19

Even with a delay it got here in time

"I placed an order for several items but one of them was out of stock by the time I placed the order. They asked if I wanted to have the items shipped separately (have the stuff on hand shipped now and the others when they come in). I decided to wait and declined their offer. It was a good move as the other items came in a couple days later and I got all of it before the 10 business days I was afraid it would take to get them. All the items were as described and arrived in good shape. I have ordered almost all of my ham radio gear from GigiaParts and they have not let me down. Good stuff, reasonable price and good tech support. "

Share GigaParts's store rating

GigaParts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GigaParts is a merchant member
GigaParts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.