"COMPLETE AND TOTAL SCAM!!! SHADY COMPANY!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE. THEY WILL CHARGE YOU AND THEN NOT SHIP YOUR MERCHANDISE.

They bill under the name: Gourmet World Inc.
Owner: Bhaskar Bhowmick
FORMER Address: 210 Walnut Street, Lockport, NY 14094
**Closed Permanently**
Phone Numbers:
(716) 438-7689 (No longer in service)
866-688-1261 (Always a busy signal)

BUSINESS HAS OR IS FAILING AND IS CONTINUING TO ACCEPT ONLINE ORDERS VIA WEBSITE (GiftsWish.com) TO RECOUP LOSSES WITHOUT FULFILLING THE ORDERS AND SHIPPING THEM.

IF THEY ARE SHIPPING ANYTHING IT'S PROBABLY THE LEFT OVERS FROM WHEN THEY SHUT THEIR DOORS.

"TOTAL SCAM - my experience is the same as the other reviewers here. This company takes your money and never ships your order, won't answer the phone or respond to emails. Wish I had read the reviews first. Don't make the same mistake - avoid this so called vendor at all costs."

"TERRIBLE Company....I am honestly not sure they are still in busniess. If you are considering ordering DO NOT. I placed an order for $191 worth of candy and have heard nothing. Called 4 times and all 4 times it is an answering service telling me someone will call back. I have sent 3 messages via e-mail and not heard back. I am so upset and in the process of disputing it w/ my credit card company b/c I have been charged. VERY UNHAPPY!!!!"

"My order was supposed to ship in two business days but it's still not here. I called(866-688-1261)and was told someone would call me back. I have since tried calling back but the line has been busy for several days night and day. I have sent 2 emails and have not heard back via that route either. They do not show order status on line or via email. This is very frustrating. I have had great service from other candy companies and this is terrible.They tell me there isn't anyone else I can contact for this information. They processed my payment and I have nothing to show for it and no way to contact them."

"Worst online experience I ever had, I have contacted them 4 times(866-688-1261)via phone and have sent 2 emails requesting the status of my order with only promises that they will call me back. They tell me there isn't anyone else I can contact for this information. They processed my payment on 11/15/2010 and I need results now or I will request a full refund and rest assured I will never order from them again. "

"I ordered a box of chocolate and received the chocolate quick and in good condition since they placed an ice pack to keep it from melting. Good service"

GiftsWish.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GiftsWish.com is not a merchant member
GiftsWish.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!