• Gift Card Zen

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10

"I bought a $200 Marshalls/TJ Maxx gift card on March 24, 2014 at 3:35pm. I was very nervous about whether or not the gift card would be legitimate, and waited about 20 or so minutes for the electronic card to arrive in my inbox (very nervously!). But when it did arrive, I quickly went to my local Marshalls to redeem it on a physical gift card, as it makes me feel better having the physical card. More sense of security.

I paid $165 for a $200 card, saving $35 -- and it worked perfectly. No bumps or bruises. I used this site's reviews as a way to figure out whether or not to use this site, as I've noticed shadiness with ABC Gift Cards, Kangaroo Gift Cards and Gift Card Granny. The only site I would recommend other than Gift Card Zen, based on savings, is Raise.com. But GCZ exceeded my expectations and I'll gladly buy from them again.

**I also thought the positive reviews were written by the company at first, and am happy to say I don't think so anymore based on my own success with the site.

modified review This review was modified by mermaidannabella on March 24 2015 05:59:15 PM

"I have bought resale gift cards from 6 or 7 different sites, depending on who's got the best deal on what I'm buying. Gift Card Zen is the only one that I have consistently good luck with. I am ready to give up on all the others, and just use Gift Card Zen, even though it's not always the biggest discount. Keep up the thorough screening and good customer service!"

"I have ordered almost 50 cards worth over $2000 from GiftCardZen and i've only had one issue that they promptly resolved. Their discounts are as good as or better than most other sites, they clearly indicate if a gift card is printable or not when other sites do not, and they process your orders quickly.
I have not tried to sell any cards to GCZen so i cannot comment on that aspect of their business, but on the buying side they are my 1st choice and i recommend them to everybody

modified review This review was modified by natedk38 on February 27 2015 06:22:09 PM

"I purchased a card from Gift Card Zen for Amazon. When I went to use it, it said it had "Already been claimed". I contacted them, and did not receive a response for 3 days. I sent multiple emails and they STILL did not reply to me. Eventually, they replied saying they did an investigation and that they would not be able to refund me. I am out $200 for a bad amazon card, and am now trying to dispute the charge with my bank.
STAY AWAY!

modified review This review was modified by Unsatisfied12 on February 16 2015 08:19:23 PM

"Really easy way to buy online for less than it would have cost to put it on a credit card in one go. Definitely the way to save about 10%."

"$$$ Have bought over 20 cards now. Customer service is A+ "

"I've had a great experience with Gift Card Zen and I'm looking forward to dealing with them again! Easy ordering, fast shipment, fast customer service! Just great all around!"

modified review This review was modified by hdryu on February 12 2015 12:06:07 PM

"I use several different discounted gift card websites and haven't had any problems with the gift cards not working or the balances. I must say that gift card zen does have some of the higher discounts for most of the stores I shop at. They are very quick to email me the gift cards after I purchase them usually within 10 minutes of checkout. "

"I bought a 100.00 JAlexanders gift card from them and i went to redeem it and it had a 0.00 balance. Gift card zen said it would take 10 business days for a refund to credit card,yet they took my money in one day! Customer service said:" IT HAPPENS" and could care less about it! Corporate at Jalexanders said 10 gift cards were bought with a stolen credit card, anf they voided all 10 cards. Giftcardzen said mine was the only one that had a problem. lies.lies!"

"I have used GCZ countless times and have never had an issue! In fact, I tend to buy digital cards on my phone while in stores and use them right at checkout. So great. Save the website link to your home screen and it functions as an app pretty darn well.

Customer service is excellent at GCZ. There are real people there to answer your emails and calls and they are super friendly too! The only time I have experienced a delay in getting my card was because they suspected fraud (I entered the wrong CVV code too many times), which I actually am appreciative of.

This is a company I absolutely trust and recommend!

"I have placed several small and large orders with Gift Card Zen and have been very happy with their service, even when i placed my first large sell of $5,000 + they called me to ask additional questions they were very helpful and reasonable. Comparing them to other companies MOST of their prices are better than their competitors.
I would definitely refer them for your card sell or purchase.
Do **NOT** waist your time with CardCash, they are a scam. I have done 2 transactions with them and regret them.

"I have placed 7 orders with GiftCardZen and have had problems with 3 of them. Each time they issued a refund fairly quickly but who wants to waste that kind of time? It is embarrassing to go to a store with a bad gift card. I have the best luck with Cardpool, followed closely by Raise."

"Terrible website. They sold me stolen gift cards so I couldnt return any item!! I called them and gave them a chance to fix and follow up with the issue but they simply said there is nothing we could do!"

modified review This review was modified by sam2000sd on January 02 2015 12:45:10 PM

"Bought over $1,000 in gift cards, and had no problems whatsoever. They were quick to answer their customer service number, and one of the cards even had $100 more then the stated balance. Couldn't be happier."

modified review This review was modified by mystery449 on December 24 2014 09:48:23 PM

"I purchased a giftcard from them for The Capital Grille on 10/9/2013. I went to use it 10/16/2014 only to find it was closed with zero balance as-of 12/2013 due to seller disputing charge. Contacted Jonathan who would not do anything since it was 1 week over their "1 year" guarantee despite the fact that it was worthless in 12/2013 - they were defrauded and passed the loss to me. "

modified review This review was modified by novo0014 on November 16 2014 01:57:55 PM

Share Gift Card Zen's store rating

Gift Card Zen is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gift Card Zen is not a merchant member
Gift Card Zen does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!