"GiftCardRescue.com did it AGAIN...on July 3rd I reported on my FB wall (with scanned copies) sending several gift cards to them, spaced out. The first gift card I sent them were in their hands on 6/6. They CLAIMED they mailed me a check 6/20. I received the check DATED 7/1. Now we move onto the 2nd gift card: It was in their hands 6/19, they CLAIMED they mailed the check 6/30, received it today dated 7/14. Again, nearly a month after they have my gift cards they finally mail my check! Their website claims all orders are processed and checks mailed out within 2 days - B.S. !!! I have one more order out with them, when or if it finally arrives, I will NEVER do business with them again! Every time I email them the INSIST they mailed the check and it takes 14 mailing days for it to get here FIRST class from Cali!"

modified review This review was modified by TammyOHagan on July 18 2014 11:20:37 AM

"I have been buying the gift cards from them for more than several years. They were OK although they are slow for everything.

Until my recent order.
I purchased several gift cards and eGift cards then
- One of eGift card has zero value at arrival.
- 2 of physical gift cards I have never received.

It's getting close to one full month from the order date but
- They still don't refund for 2 physical gift cards they never ship.
- They decline to refund the eGift card which has zero value at arrival.

They requested me to prove that eGift card has zero value at arrival!
I can't believe why they request me such a thing. That is what they should ask Lowe's to get the history of eGift card usage.

One more thing. When I asked them "is there anything I can do before asking my credit card company to dispute the charge?"
The answer is "your future order will be rejected"
So they blackmail me instead of "customer service"!!!

modified review This review was modified by breeze777 on June 17 2014 01:59:53 PM

"They wasted my time with all the calls and emails and then a week later they cancelled my order via email. Do not buy anything from this website! JUST HORRIBLE!"

"I USED THIS SERVICE A WHILE BACK. GOTTEN $180 IN RETURN FOR MY UNWANTED GIFT CARDS. NO HASSLES ONLY SLIGHT DELAYS.

LATER I HAD SOME MORE UNWANTED GIFT CARDS WITH A LARGER AMOUNT, CLOSE TO $800 IN EXCHANGE FOR $400+ IN RETURN. AFTER SOME TIME I GOT A REQUEST FOR ME TO FILL OUT SOME FORMS. I DID AS THEY ASKED BUT COULD NOT PROVIDE RECEIPTS AS THEY WERE GIFTS - GO FIGURE. THEY DENIED MY CARDS AND AFTER SPEAKING WITH THEM THROUGH EMAILS I WAS ANGRY AT WHY THE FIRST TIME I USED THIS SERVICE I WAS NOT ASKED TO SIGN ANY FORMS. ALL THEY DID WAS MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A CRIMINAL, THAT I COULD NOT SELL MY OWN CARDS THAT WERE GIVEN TO ME AND OR PURCHASED LEGALLY! NOW I HAVE TO SEND THEM A SELF-ADDRESSED ENVELOPE TO GET MY CARDS BACK. WELL THEY NEVER SENT ME AN EMAIL ONCE MY CARDS WERE SENT BACK SO I HAD TO LEAVE THEM A MESSAGE (DIFFERENT TIME ZONE AND I ONLY GOT AUTOMATED VOICE MAIL BOX) THEY SOON RETURNED MY CALL AND SAID MY CARDS WERE BEING SENT. THIS WAS AT THE END OF 1/2014. IT IS NOW 2/17/2014 AND I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY GIFT CARDS NOR HAVE I GOTTEN AN ACTUAL CONFIRMATION # THAT MY CARDS WERE INDEED SENT BACK. THERE WAS A MIX UP WITH USPS AND THE TRACKING DID NOT MAKE IT INTO THE SYSTEM FOR ME TO SEE WHEN ITS BEING SENT BACK ONLY FOR WHEN THEY RECEIVED IT.

THIS PISSED ME OFF!!! I THINK THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE AND IF THEY SEE YOU DONT HAVE TRACKING, THEY'LL KEEP YOUR DAMN CARDS! I WISH I WOULD HAVE STUMBLED UPON ALL THESE REVIEWS BEFORE I WASTED MY TIME, MONEY AND LOST MY CARDS! F-YOU GFC!

modified review This review was modified by JOEFERNANDEZ88 on February 17 2014 09:36:33 PM

"seemed like a good place to sell my gift card compared to other payouts on other sites. You have to read the fine print. They have 'peak times' where they are unable to process requests based on transparent posted timeframes. shocked other reviewers were sold 'bogus' cards with no value. They take long enough to process your request. Im waiting a week almost since they received my card and only status I have is they confirmed they received it. They are good about responding to you if you contact them."

modified review This review was modified by ginaQ on January 20 2014 01:06:37 PM

"Selling empty cards! Ripped us off - sold us a card in September, that someone had already spent in August!

On 09/09/13 we placed an order for $445.75 in cards, which included a Michaels $200 gift card we gave as a gift for a friends birthday in October. Unfortunately, when she attempted to use the card our local Michaels store that the card balance was $0. So, I called Michaels... and they report that card was used on 8/27/13. That means the card we received was already empty.

We notified GiftCardRescue and they told us that, because we waited beyond the 60 return period to give it to our friend and for her to use it... they are not obligated to provide a refund and stiffed us on a $200 card purchase!

modified review This review was modified by peaceprophet on December 27 2013 03:23:46 PM

"Avoid at all costs. Purchased and went online to verify and said no good. Sent back and wanted to charge me 10 percent."

modified review This review was modified by Dsjlmh on December 10 2013 05:01:01 AM

"terrible company, ordered electronic gift card code and after waiting 2 days and contacting support to see if i can expedite delivery, ( i can prove my identity etc. ) they say, oh you're getting sent a physical card. not what i paid for, not what i wanted. false advertising period and my order even still says ELECTRONIC. i run a business, and if you have a real merchant account you can refund people any time you want. the funds are completely in control of this website and they are just being lazy. small company or big, if you have a merchant account you can do this. what a joke.

trouble getting refund, currently having to spam them and file complaints everywhere i can. avoid giftcardrescue.com imho. just giving me the run around, telling me their supervisor can't cancel the order. then telling me to call the supervisor, even though they can't do anything allegedly. give me a break.. lol. confident i'll get my money back from CC company if needed. but kind of a pain in the butt.

modified review This review was modified by upsetcustyy on December 09 2013 11:45:43 AM

"horrible website, order some card and get no response back in 2 weeks. Have to contact BBB and my credit card to get my money back. be aware."

modified review This review was modified by daney12 on October 23 2013 12:34:42 PM

"I ordered 2 Bonefish Grill-branded gift cards from this sorry enterprise and received instead 2 Fleming's-branded cards that were redeemable only at Fleming's, a restaurant I had never even heard of and had no intention of using. I returned the cards the same day using the return label provided by Gift Card Rescue and asked for a full refund. Today, 12 days after returning the wrong cards, no refund has been issued. The merchant has not responded to several status requests, except with boilerplate acknowledgments. Never again! Stay away from this fly-by-night outfit!"

"I have bought many cards from them and never had an issue with the cards. They were always as described.

The shipping is slower than other gift card sites, so allow time.

They have a 60 day return policy, which includes bad cards. That is not good.

modified review This review was modified by punalei on June 25 2013 05:06:51 PM

"Okay so I sent in a gift card from a friend during January and now it's June and I get an email from Giftcardrescue telling me that I sold a fake gift card? Like really how is it a fake gift card like shouldn't they know if it was real or fake before they send out the check? Like it really got me really angry because I sent in another gift card a $100 gift card and I have tried to contact them many times to get the $90 check they promise but it never happened and I never get emails or anything and now I get an email saying I sold a fake gift card thats really pissing me off because I feel like I was being set up or something. This company is a total scam. I have read other reviews about them trying to get peoples information for a gift card like really? It's called a gift card for a reason. How is a person supposed to have the receipt when it was given as a gift?"

modified review This review was modified by chaixiong12 on June 09 2013 07:49:09 AM

"I bought a gift card from giftcardrescue.com for $100 for Delias. When it arrived I placed an order on delias.com. THEN the lousy person who sold this gc to giftcarerescue did a chargeback with their credit card company, making the card I bought now have a ZERO balance. So delia's didn't send my order.

When I called gift card rescue, they told me they couldn't help me because I "used" the gift card. They outright REFUSED to refund my money! They also REFUSED to research the THIEF who sent them the gift card in the first place!

So now I am OUT $100, they no longer answer my phone calls or emails. Do not waste your time, you will be screwed. I will never do business with them again!

modified review This review was modified by karenvan on May 24 2013 01:36:37 PM

"After hassle go and back for 2+ months email/phone (with filing complaint to BBB helping to settle down this case), I was ployed to believe that I was going to receive a full refund. Take an extra 3 weeks after shipping my order back to reconsider and they still came back with 10% restocking fee. This is with the cards that they sent me wrong one and it is the valid reason on their site for the returning. On the top of that I have to pay my own shipping (after 3 poking they sent me 60 cents label for postage which is not enough for returning shipping). Good luck with buyers who's still buying gift cards from this site which is such a no integrity in business. Buyer please try to reach out to their customer service and you will find out how unresponsive their customer service is. Beware before purchasing any gift card from them. I have learn it a hard way and I hope you won't make a same mistake."

"Exchanged a gift card to a restaurant that we never really go to for an Amazon gift card. Got the Amazon card the Saturday after we sent the restaurant cards over, which is faster than the other card exchanges I've seen, and the Amazon card was a higher offer than any other online merchant. Very happy with this exchange."

Gift Card Rescue is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gift Card Rescue is not a merchant member
Gift Card Rescue does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!