Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Please check out better business bureau for all complaints about this website. I have a bad experience myself and have made a report in rippoff and bbb.org. Somebody has to shutdown this website. Avoid giftcardrescue at all cost!"

"Their ad says they process the cards within 2 business days. BALONEY. Took over three weeks for me to get my money. They raked off over a fourth of the value of the cards I sent to them. They could at least send the payment promptly. The "two business days" is very clearly, in my experience, a deceitful lure, especially if you need to use the cash promptly for a holiday, birthday, etc."

modified review This review was modified by Jody1245 on January 08 2015 09:18:54 AM

"gift card rescue SUCKS, I sent them a gift card witch they received on 11/17/14, and my payment was "sent" on 11/22. I waited 16 business days until emailing them to complain, and they CANCELLED MY PAYMENT!!!! do not use gift card rescue"

modified review This review was modified by keatonhughes on January 04 2015 12:11:58 PM

"They are lying about ship date. Not exactly fraud but serious operation issues.

They sent me "shipment notification" on 12/10/2014 for an order I placed on 12/8/2014. I have not received the shipment in two weeks. I left several voice messages (they never called back) and sent several support email messages (never responded). When I got to talk to a customer service representative she said that I should receive the order next day" but would not disclose tracking number because "I have not paid for that option". I finally received the order on 12/26/2014. It turned out they created shipping label on 12/10 but did not submit the package to the carrier until 12/19. What a sham; avoid this outfit. They may have good prices but they are misleading their customers.

"I sent a card with tracking number . GiftCardRescue is sending me an email saying that they didn't receive my card but my tracking number is telling me that they received it 6 days before . I send 3 emails , no answer . "

"We run a Retail Business and 1 of our special selling points is accepting payments from customers using Gift Cards.

On Dec 01,014 we sent GiftCardRescue our bulk sale order. And emailed our Sr. Account Manager to see when the ACH payment was supposed to be received and was told on Dec 05,2014 needless to say we never received the $1800.00 they owed us I called and emailed only to be passed off to someone else and say no one was available or we should of received it by now.

We are now contacting our legal team to start proceeding against GiftCardRescue. Payment was never received and we will not be doing business with them again and will be sending in a complaint to the Better Business B.

modified review This review was modified by Lelfascod on December 08 2014 07:05:10 AM

"I am currently being ripped off from GCR. I sent a card for 400.00 that they said they would pay me 340.00. they got card on 11/06/2014 and I never heard from them again until I called on 11/24/2014 they then sent a verification packet which I filled out and sent back now I get email saying they need a receipt which right on packet says receipts are not mandatory. I told them forget it and return my card, They told me someone would get back to me within 48 hrs to give instructions on how to get back card.. So I guess I am getting screwed. I am going to post to EVERY social media site I can find, I filed complaint with and internet fraud agency and also filed a complaint at the BBB. I am going to tell everyone and anyone who will listen to AVOID AVOID AVOID Gift Card Rescue"

"Terrible company with poor customer service.

I sent in a $25 Hard Rock Cafe gift card and was supposed to receive $15 for it. They received my card on 10/22/14 and supposedly mailed my payment on 10/24. I waited a week then contacted them to see where my payment was. They said wait another 10 business days as sometimes the mail is slow. I waited and still did not have my check.

I contacted them again and they said to wait 5 more business days. Finally on 11/22/14, a full month after they received my card I received a check.. DATED 11/18/2014.

So they didn't even process the payment for almost a full month after they received my card... Their customer service is also terrible, taking at least 2 days (not open on weekends) to get back to me.

If i could give them 0 stars I would. AVOID AVOID AVOID

modified review This review was modified by SharkTankMan on November 23 2014 06:05:22 AM

"I sold my $25 star bucks gift card for $18.25, they sent me a check which was not issued to my name but instead issued to my user name for the giftcardrescue.com account, I contacted my bank n they said I can't submit this check to my account since it's not issued to my name.I contacted gift card rescue costumer service n they replied after many days that no new check will be issued and that the check was issued to the information provided which is wrong I provided the rite name for the check but their system instead selected my user name.Then they sent me a link to submit a check as a third party. I contacted gift card rescue again that my bank is not allowing me to submit this check but they refused to re issue the check, after contacting them again and again they refused to help, at this I asked them to send me back my gift card but they didn't, after 3 months I contacted them and they said that their checks are valid for 90 days only and they already sold my card to someone so nothing can be done, so people please be aware of this crap company , I wish I had given some attention to the bad reviews abt this company before selling my card to them. I have lost my money, very very annoying, for the 1st time I have seen such a pathetic costumer service."

modified review This review was modified by Hashas on November 14 2014 09:54:13 PM

"I tried to order the lowes giftcard, but it has never been proceeded. It is bad seller."

modified review This review was modified by Chuan on November 05 2014 08:50:50 AM

"Oh no! I should have read the reviews here first before i made a purchase.
I ordered an e card with $136.33 and when I went to use it it had only $28.23. What the???
I wrote them immediately ,they asked for screen shot of order page, order proof and copies of emails. I sent them all on on OCT 9th. I still did not hear anything,and I am out $108.10.
Gift card rescue has a good scam going. Send a few good cards and short change some others. Customer service is awful and on responsive.
STAY AWAY!

modified review This review was modified by lostmymoneyneveragain on October 28 2014 05:18:59 PM

Gift Card Rescue User

"Terrible experience. Horrible customer service. I would never use this service again. They held in to my gift card for 4 weeks before telling me they couldn't buy it after all because of lack of receipt. Why couldn't they tell me they needed a receipt before I sent in the card? Then they held on to my card for another 2weeks after I sent in a self addressed envelope for them to return the card. "

"My experience with Gift Card Rescue leads me to believe that this company is a big scam operation. I traded a gift card to the company back in July. In exchange I was sent another gift card after the amount was verified on the card I sent. A little over two months later, I receive an extortion email telling me that I sold them a gift card with a zero balance and that if I did not mail them a check, money order or cashier's check within 10 days they were going to contact my local police department and a bunch of other nonsense. The whole email seemed bogus to me but I am sure some previous customers would fall for this scam. After I pointed out that I had the July email where they verified the gift card amount, they decided that they made an error and have now corrected the problem. My word of advice to anyone who conducts a transaction with this company is to keep copies of everything to protect yourself."

"This is an absolute horrible company. They were never direct with me as to what exactly they wanted when I wanted to send in my cards. Once I sent the cards I was informed that I my cards never got there. I was very anxious over this experience. Later I got an email they did. I felt like crap the entire time I have dealt with them. They also did not want my receipts for the gift cards from my credit card statement. Then today I was informed my cards would be thrown if I dont send a self address envelope. I was never informed of this prior to sending my cards. Dirty Company!"

modified review This review was modified by rsangulo on August 27 2014 01:12:56 PM

"DO NOT USE GIFT CARD RESCUE! Their site claims payment will be sent back out to you within 48 hours for a quick cash in of your gift card. I sent my card in July 27th, they received my card July 31st, they didn't send out my check until August 12th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is now August 22nd and I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PAYMENT. They claim it is because they had trouble verifying the balance on my card which is BS! I checked the balance before I sent it out, took me less than 5 minutes. The service with this company is PATHETIC. DO NOT USE!"

Gift Card Rescue is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gift Card Rescue is not a merchant member
Gift Card Rescue does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!