• Gift Card Rescu

Product & services pricing Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.25/10 0.25/10

"Watch out buyers! If there is an issue with your Electronic GC, you only have 24H to report a problem or you will only receive store credit as a refund, despite that fact that this company erred. How ridiculous is 24H anyway! Just beware."

"Gift Card Rescue is shady! I sent them $3000 in legit Macy's Gift Cards, I went through their nightmare of a process that seems easy upfront only to finally say the heck with it send them back to me. I had to send them self addressed envelop (fed-ex with tracking number) to get them back! I've called them over 10 times and no one calls you back, I still dont have my cards back!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! ROBERT"

This review was modified by RDRENK on March 16 2015 12:15:34 PM

"Still waiting on a refund from a month back. THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE. STAY AWAY FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by Byro007 on March 09 2015 11:44:35 AM

"Still waiting on a refund from an order on January 21st that was cancelled by them. They cancelled two other orders since. It's been over a month and no refund. I finally disputed the charges with credit card company and will let them handle. No communications from GCR and the cancelled orders do not show up on my account so the only record I have is my credit card bill. "

This review was modified by insureco on March 04 2015 01:46:56 PM

"This company is a complete scam. Fraudulent claims from day one. I have two perfectly valid gift cards from Saks Fifth Ave which I sent in - FOUR WEEKS LATER I get a response to the THIRD EMAIL I sent, saying they could not accept them because there was a doubt as to their validity and I couldn't supply a receipt. The definition of a gift card is that it is A GIFT. Why would someone have a receipt for something they received as a gift?!! As reiterated time and time again by other reviewers - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. I can't believe they are still operating with business practices like this. "

This review was modified by harding123 on February 22 2015 07:31:55 AM

"Don't do business with these people, I have 14 days waiting for my check (I sold it three gift cards)."

This review was modified by jbarroso001 on February 16 2015 12:10:09 PM

"These people are flat-out thieves and need to be stopped. They do not pay you for cards accepted for payment, and they send canned excuses, one after the other, for why you have not received a payment. DO NOT SEND THEM CARDS FOR PAYMENT!
THEY ARE SCAMMERS11111111

This review was modified by marycannaday on February 11 2015 07:56:38 PM

"I sent in my gift card on the 5th of Jan, in the confirmation e-mail they ask you to place tracking on the letter and send it first class, which is standard 1-3 business days. i waited and waited for a confirmation email that they had received my card, not until I wrote a nasty email did they call me and they finally 'found' my card and said they would process it and send me the long awaited check, that was the 16th of Jan. So..again.. checking the mail more frequently...it still hasn't showed, the 22nd i get an email stating that they just sent the check.. It is Feb 5th..I still have not received any type of payment. The customer service has not been terrible however they are not forthcoming about any information especially about how this whole process is from beginning to end. Its a waste of time..and not worth the headache. This company is horrible and misleading and i will NEVER EVER do this again. "

This review was modified by MandyFM87TO08 on February 05 2015 05:58:24 PM

"Please check out better business bureau for all complaints about this website. I have a bad experience myself and have made a report in rippoff and bbb.org. Somebody has to shutdown this website. Avoid giftcardrescue at all cost!"

"Their ad says they process the cards within 2 business days. BALONEY. Took over three weeks for me to get my money. They raked off over a fourth of the value of the cards I sent to them. They could at least send the payment promptly. The "two business days" is very clearly, in my experience, a deceitful lure, especially if you need to use the cash promptly for a holiday, birthday, etc."

This review was modified by Jody1245 on January 08 2015 09:18:54 AM

"gift card rescue SUCKS, I sent them a gift card witch they received on 11/17/14, and my payment was "sent" on 11/22. I waited 16 business days until emailing them to complain, and they CANCELLED MY PAYMENT!!!! do not use gift card rescue"

This review was modified by keatonhughes on January 04 2015 12:11:58 PM

"They are lying about ship date. Not exactly fraud but serious operation issues.

They sent me "shipment notification" on 12/10/2014 for an order I placed on 12/8/2014. I have not received the shipment in two weeks. I left several voice messages (they never called back) and sent several support email messages (never responded). When I got to talk to a customer service representative she said that I should receive the order next day" but would not disclose tracking number because "I have not paid for that option". I finally received the order on 12/26/2014. It turned out they created shipping label on 12/10 but did not submit the package to the carrier until 12/19. What a sham; avoid this outfit. They may have good prices but they are misleading their customers.

"I sent a card with tracking number . GiftCardRescue is sending me an email saying that they didn't receive my card but my tracking number is telling me that they received it 6 days before . I send 3 emails , no answer . "

"We run a Retail Business and 1 of our special selling points is accepting payments from customers using Gift Cards.

On Dec 01,014 we sent GiftCardRescue our bulk sale order. And emailed our Sr. Account Manager to see when the ACH payment was supposed to be received and was told on Dec 05,2014 needless to say we never received the $1800.00 they owed us I called and emailed only to be passed off to someone else and say no one was available or we should of received it by now.

We are now contacting our legal team to start proceeding against GiftCardRescue. Payment was never received and we will not be doing business with them again and will be sending in a complaint to the Better Business B.

This review was modified by Lelfascod on December 08 2014 07:05:10 AM

"I am currently being ripped off from GCR. I sent a card for 400.00 that they said they would pay me 340.00. they got card on 11/06/2014 and I never heard from them again until I called on 11/24/2014 they then sent a verification packet which I filled out and sent back now I get email saying they need a receipt which right on packet says receipts are not mandatory. I told them forget it and return my card, They told me someone would get back to me within 48 hrs to give instructions on how to get back card.. So I guess I am getting screwed. I am going to post to EVERY social media site I can find, I filed complaint with and internet fraud agency and also filed a complaint at the BBB. I am going to tell everyone and anyone who will listen to AVOID AVOID AVOID Gift Card Rescue"

Share Gift Card Rescue's store rating

Gift Card Rescue is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gift Card Rescue is not a merchant member
Gift Card Rescue does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!