GiftCards.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.56/10 0.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10

"I sold two $100 gift cards to these guys and selected PayPal as the payment method from them to me. They offered $80 for each e-gift card (more for a physical card, also 6% more for amazon payment) took about 18 hours for the payment to arrive in my PayPal account.

Great experience as a seller.

"Very frustrating trying to purchase a gift card from them. They do not want any business. First purchase was approved, then a little while later cancelled because gift address was different to billing address. ???? Aren't most gifts sent to another address? Ok, they suggest reordering with same shipping and billing address, so I go through the whole rigmarole again. The reason I pursued this was because of the customized card using my photo (a picture of the family well known to the intended recipient who recently did some huge favors). Second request refused. I then sent an email explaining my frustration and their response was that they cannot do business with me going forward!!!
I am left wondering if they are fraudulently collecting credit card account numbers.

modified review This review was modified by LesDav on April 02 2015 09:08:11 AM

"Happened same thing as to a few others: my account was blocked without any explanation. And what even worse, their customer support was willing to do nothing about that.

PS On their defense, before they blocked my account, I had no problems with them.

modified review This review was modified by stark_ua on March 26 2015 09:52:54 AM

"This is probably the worst - and strangest - customer service experience I've had ever. I mean ever. They first processed my order, then canceled it, then blocked me from making purchases, then when I called to ask what the problem was they said their compliance department deemed me a security risk and would not unblock me from placing orders. Now I have pending charges on my card anyway, which I sure hope will disappear. Nobody will tell me why I am blocked. I'm just a person trying to email a gift card to another person! I spent over an hour and half, various phone calls and emails, trying to resolve this, but they aren't interested in my business I guess. Meanwhile, I was just trying to send a nice gift to a friend who is having surgery in another state and I've wasted a day trying to get this done. Now I'll have to take my business elsewhere. The shocking thing is that when I told them all of this, they were completely emotionless and seemed to have no concern about losing customers. What in the world are they doing?!"

modified review This review was modified by cprice88 on March 04 2015 10:29:14 AM

"SCAM SCAM SCAM
I thought it was macy card...not sure how I wound up getting card from them????

ordered a giftcard for my daughter from them on dec 28th...I even have the statement showing credit card charge. they never delivered the card

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE

"Placed an order today. A few hours later they cancelled my order. Called the CS not a single idea as to why. Asked for my number to call me back, I have a birthday to go and have no time to stop by a bank or a store to buy one, plus the denomination I want was available online only. Messed my my plans. Do not recommend to deal with them. Insted go to AMEX much better and no charge for shipping."

modified review This review was modified by OLYA1949 on February 19 2015 04:59:37 PM

"ANOTHER SCAM!!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SOURCE!!!!!!!!!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by awheeler43 on February 14 2015 03:00:16 PM

"Word of caution to those buying a virtual gift card for someone - they don't work with Paypal. They hide this little fact in the catacombs of their site. Be sure to evaluate your giftee's buying habit first before you use this site."

modified review This review was modified by Jeffdarren on February 01 2015 09:29:35 AM

"This website is TERRIBLE!!!! I tried four different times to purchase a buckle gift card and everytime I would get an email confirming purchase then fifteen minutes later i would get another email saying they found a discrepancy with the gift card I wanted to purchase? Why have cards on your site that you can't purchase!?"

modified review This review was modified by Dancarrie on January 28 2015 02:02:21 PM

"On December 26th I went online and created an order to mail in a gift card. I mailed the card out on the morning of December 27th. I mailed the card via USPS certified with tracking. USPS website shows this was received by giftcards.com on the morning of December 29th at about 10:00 am. As of January 23rd, I have not received the first phone call back, the first return email response, a check, or ANY communications regarding my order. I have called four (4) times and spoken to customer service. I called on 1/6, 1/8, 1/9 and 1/12. Each time they apologize and promise me that the "support team" will be in touch within 24-48 hours. They have my phone number and email address....I am still waiting for a response from my very first call on 1/6. This is unacceptable. If I conducted my small business like this I would be OUT of business very quickly. Honestly, I don't know how they remain in operation with this type of customer service and communication. It has been almost a month now since they have had my card in their possession. This is way beyond the time frame they claim it takes to complete an order. I have contacted giftcards.com multiple times to resolve this matter. They have chosen to ignore me and left me with no other option than to file a complaint with BBB. "

modified review This review was modified by jt10507 on January 24 2015 03:25:24 AM

"I deal with several gift card / merchandise credit resellers. All are satisfactory EXCEPT Giftcards.com. They cancel orders without giving a reason. Customer service NEVER provides any service. Read the other reviews. Don't waste your time with these people."

modified review This review was modified by advantagecp on January 19 2015 12:46:25 PM

"Bought gift cards from this company made purchases online but the merchant voided the charges and did not come back on the card. Sent many emails and call and got no where after tellin them I will charge back the amounts with my card company they replied and said it would be FRUAD sop they don't want to help me with a mistake they made or want me to claim back my money.. What a company!!"

"I purchased a gift card ecode for a merchant. I received the email and the link to retrieve the gift card via an ecode. When I clicked on the link, it took me to the giftcards.com web site page listing my gift card I had purchased.

There was no link or gift card listed. I called the number and they apologized about the problem but offered no solution. Just wait for their technical team to figure out the problem. So, no Christmas gift card for my loved one. Only scammed by a web site.

Merry Christmas

modified review This review was modified by Ustenor on December 21 2014 06:10:44 PM

"Worst experience ever. I paid for 2 day fedex 10 days ago and dont have my card. Ive called 4 times and emailed and they cant tell me when Im getting it. Never ever again!!!! This is their core business and they cant even get the basics right. Unreal"

"HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE! They cancelled my order without notifying me. I didn't find out about it until I checked my credit card statement online and saw they had refunded me.

It's less than a week til Christmas Eve, and I now need to find another company to reorder one from and pray it gets to my gift recipient on time!

I did write to giftcards.com on their Facebook page about my experience with their service. Instead of replying to me, they simply deleted my post and blocked me! And I see they have a huge list of other complaints coming in, consistently, from other customers.

NEVER AGAIN!!!

modified review This review was modified by Violet74NJ on December 18 2014 06:36:15 PM

Share GiftCards.com's store rating

GiftCards.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GiftCards.com is not a merchant member
GiftCards.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!