GiftCards.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10

"SCAM SCAM SCAM
I thought it was macy card...not sure how I wound up getting card from them????

ordered a giftcard for my daughter from them on dec 28th...I even have the statement showing credit card charge. they never delivered the card

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE

"Placed an order today. A few hours later they cancelled my order. Called the CS not a single idea as to why. Asked for my number to call me back, I have a birthday to go and have no time to stop by a bank or a store to buy one, plus the denomination I want was available online only. Messed my my plans. Do not recommend to deal with them. Insted go to AMEX much better and no charge for shipping."

modified review This review was modified by OLYA1949 on February 19 2015 04:59:37 PM

"ANOTHER SCAM!!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SOURCE!!!!!!!!!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by awheeler43 on February 14 2015 03:00:16 PM

"Word of caution to those buying a virtual gift card for someone - they don't work with Paypal. They hide this little fact in the catacombs of their site. Be sure to evaluate your giftee's buying habit first before you use this site."

modified review This review was modified by Jeffdarren on February 01 2015 09:29:35 AM

"This website is TERRIBLE!!!! I tried four different times to purchase a buckle gift card and everytime I would get an email confirming purchase then fifteen minutes later i would get another email saying they found a discrepancy with the gift card I wanted to purchase? Why have cards on your site that you can't purchase!?"

modified review This review was modified by Dancarrie on January 28 2015 02:02:21 PM

"On December 26th I went online and created an order to mail in a gift card. I mailed the card out on the morning of December 27th. I mailed the card via USPS certified with tracking. USPS website shows this was received by giftcards.com on the morning of December 29th at about 10:00 am. As of January 23rd, I have not received the first phone call back, the first return email response, a check, or ANY communications regarding my order. I have called four (4) times and spoken to customer service. I called on 1/6, 1/8, 1/9 and 1/12. Each time they apologize and promise me that the "support team" will be in touch within 24-48 hours. They have my phone number and email address....I am still waiting for a response from my very first call on 1/6. This is unacceptable. If I conducted my small business like this I would be OUT of business very quickly. Honestly, I don't know how they remain in operation with this type of customer service and communication. It has been almost a month now since they have had my card in their possession. This is way beyond the time frame they claim it takes to complete an order. I have contacted giftcards.com multiple times to resolve this matter. They have chosen to ignore me and left me with no other option than to file a complaint with BBB. "

modified review This review was modified by jt10507 on January 24 2015 03:25:24 AM

"I deal with several gift card / merchandise credit resellers. All are satisfactory EXCEPT Giftcards.com. They cancel orders without giving a reason. Customer service NEVER provides any service. Read the other reviews. Don't waste your time with these people."

modified review This review was modified by advantagecp on January 19 2015 12:46:25 PM

"Bought gift cards from this company made purchases online but the merchant voided the charges and did not come back on the card. Sent many emails and call and got no where after tellin them I will charge back the amounts with my card company they replied and said it would be FRUAD sop they don't want to help me with a mistake they made or want me to claim back my money.. What a company!!"

"I purchased a gift card ecode for a merchant. I received the email and the link to retrieve the gift card via an ecode. When I clicked on the link, it took me to the giftcards.com web site page listing my gift card I had purchased.

There was no link or gift card listed. I called the number and they apologized about the problem but offered no solution. Just wait for their technical team to figure out the problem. So, no Christmas gift card for my loved one. Only scammed by a web site.

Merry Christmas

modified review This review was modified by Ustenor on December 21 2014 06:10:44 PM

"Worst experience ever. I paid for 2 day fedex 10 days ago and dont have my card. Ive called 4 times and emailed and they cant tell me when Im getting it. Never ever again!!!! This is their core business and they cant even get the basics right. Unreal"

"HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE! They cancelled my order without notifying me. I didn't find out about it until I checked my credit card statement online and saw they had refunded me.

It's less than a week til Christmas Eve, and I now need to find another company to reorder one from and pray it gets to my gift recipient on time!

I did write to giftcards.com on their Facebook page about my experience with their service. Instead of replying to me, they simply deleted my post and blocked me! And I see they have a huge list of other complaints coming in, consistently, from other customers.

NEVER AGAIN!!!

modified review This review was modified by Violet74NJ on December 18 2014 06:36:15 PM

"Terrible customer service, and be aware they will rip you off on their shipping and handling!"

modified review This review was modified by dissatisfied80 on December 10 2014 08:35:18 AM

"This item was "shipped" on the 28 October by USPS First Class Mail (no tracking number provided as stated by their terms, and 5-10 wait). This item never arrived.. I have received postal mail from around the world and around the US faster then this item supposedly took to ship- only this gift card NEVER arrived. After contacting the company they have advised they will refund my item minus $4.95 cancellation fee. There is no proof to show this company even shipped my item to begin with and they will now charge me a fee for an item I never even received. As a company they have a responsibility to ensure an item is received- and received within a reasonable amount of time. Claiming that once it is shipped by USPS it is out of their control is absolute rubbish. I do believe this is a scam and advise people to buy online from sites like Walmart and Target and forget the "personalisation" factor of giftcards.com ITS NOT WORTH IT"

modified review This review was modified by VIP2020 on November 20 2014 11:11:56 AM

"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM!

I've purchased from many other sites without problem. My first order with them was a nightmare. I needed gift codes from an online retailer as soon as possible to make a purchase. The order went through and I was sent my codes. I checked all of them immediately and all the codes were invalid.

I called customer service and she verified the codes were not working and apologized. I asked for a refund at the time but was told that the situation would have to be investigated before any refund request could be made. I was told I would receive a call within 48 hours.

Fast forward 2 days and I still haven't received a callback. I check the codes again and they still don't work. I call customer service again and ask what's happening. The rep said herself that it looks like nothing was done yet and she would open another ticket. I ask about the refund and she gives the same excuse as the previous rep. Wait til it's resolved.

Forward another 2 days, I finally get an email saying that the codes were verified and working. I check back and see the codes that were issued are slightly different than the original codes. I call back as all I want is a refund since I have no use for these codes anymore. The rep said she couldn't issue a refund for codes as stated in their policy. I then requested a supervisor. I told her that it took 4 days to resolve the issue and that I had asked for a refund the very first day. She basically said no, insisted that they gave me the correct codes the very first day and that they would not issue me a refund. I asked her to check the notes from the first rep I spoke with who verified the codes were not good and her response was " I'm sorry you were given misinformation and I cannot talk to you any futher about this".

Are you kidding me? Basically, if you order gift codes, there's absolutely no way for a refund if they screw up and there is absolutely no promise or guarantee to deliver to you on time.

STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

modified review This review was modified by giftcardsdotcomsucks on October 30 2014 10:16:32 AM

"Sent me a merchandise credit instead of a gift card. I could not use the merchandise credit because someone had already signed the back of the card. I had to pay for the return shipping even though I couldn't use the card. Customer service manager named Tom was a complete jerk and wouldn't let me state my position. I am beyond disgusted! Do not purchase from giftcards.com!"

Share GiftCards.com's store rating

GiftCards.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GiftCards.com is not a merchant member
GiftCards.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!