GiftCards.comCoupons

"Terrible company. Tried to sell a gift card and was told not verified, yet I called the number and amount was verified for me. Lazy employees who don't know how to do their job and have no customer service skills. I'm not a liar. You're lazy. I'll sell to a service that takes customer service seriously!"

modified review This review was modified by meg2008 on July 25 2014 03:10:52 PM

"HORRIBLE!!! I did not receive my order due to "a technical issue that hindered shipping." Keep in mind I finally got this response after two weeks of waiting and two service tickets entered. So i submitted a complaint to the Google Merchant Team asking them to just re-ship it and they got a response that states, pretty much, the website has the right to cancel orders due to any issues at any time without any notice. Glad they stand behind themselves. Complete scam.
UPDATE: I'm not sure why the card could not be replaced with one of the many in their inventory. THERE ARE OVER 50+ CARDS FROM THE SAME COMPANY FOR THE SAME VALUE. I tried to resolved the problem privately and that did not work. You claim to strive for 100% customer satisfaction but instead quote policies and procedures instead of solutions. I am using my free speech to warn others to not expect solutions just excuses.

Update: I tried to place another order and it was cancelled and labeled as "high risk". Hmmmmm... I wonder why?

modified review This review was modified by Cassandra718 on February 27 2014 09:13:30 AM

"Bought a gift card for my son's 21'st birthday. Uploaded image that was apparently indecent (cleavage). The order was denied and refund issued for the amount minus cancellation fee of $7. I called to complain that I did not cancel and that nowhere in the policy that I had to agree to in order to continue did it say anything about indecent images. They opened a ticket and told me that I would have to speak with someone on Monday, as this is the weekend. I checked the status today (Sunday) and it says "resolved". No refund as of yet in my bank and no contact from the company. Total rip off that they can cancel the order at any time and charge YOU to do it. Crap company and from what I've read, crap quality too. What a waste. Go somewhere else and get a gift card."

modified review This review was modified by WholesaleCabinets.US on December 22 2013 06:47:02 AM

"Only if I could give this website ZERO stars!! Purchased the $500 gift card on 11/14/13 & paid for FedEx Priority Overnight shipping of $57!! Received the card on Monday 11.18.13 which is awesome. But the card quality was extremely poor & the image I uploaded to imprint came out crooked. There were deep indented scratches on the card with total lack of quality control. The gift card was going to be used as part of a sample presentation to 'gift' our customers for the holiday season. Its not even in presentable quality & it directly reflects our company to our clients if we were to 'gift' a card in such poor quality. After calling customer service & voicing my complaint, the representative basically said you would need to make a new purchase, fees & shipping. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

modified review This review was modified by faymuijai on November 21 2013 11:41:14 AM

"Perhaps the most comprehensive gift card website offering a wide range of gift cards. I particularly appreciate the personalized cards that allow you to personalize with any photo. Pretty cool!"

modified review This review was modified by ctribino on November 09 2013 12:09:27 PM

"Just ordered and redeemed a Gift Card for Roy's restaurant. I was able to personalize the card, it arrived in days and i used it last weekend and it worked perfectly. This was for my wedding anniversary. I would highly recommend this site"

modified review This review was modified by CharleyBestDogEver14 on November 05 2013 06:45:33 PM

"Beware this company will rob you blind! I took every pre-caution i mailed my cards with insurance and confirmed delivery and they still say they only got 1 of my 7 cards. I wish I would have taken the other bad reviews more seriously. Use a diffrent company to sell you're gift cards!!"

modified review This review was modified by blume33 on October 14 2013 05:51:45 PM

"These people make no attempt to process your order expeditiously. They will take two days to process, so if you pay for two or one day delivery, it's a gross waste of your money as it can take up to five days for the gift card to be delivered. Find someone else to do business wit--it's not that hard to do.

It does not merit a rating as high as one star but this site will not allow zero stars.

modified review This review was modified by drewgoodwin on September 27 2013 08:45:42 AM

"I bought a $20.37 BestBuy.com eCode at 5% off for $19.35. I specifically bought this card to buy an OOS item I've been waiting for BB to stock. A month later, without even attempting to use the eCode since receiving it, I found out the balance is $0.00! I'm quite sure I checked the balance the day I received the eCode as I usually do with third party code/card purchases. This was only my second purchase from GiftCards.com and it would have been my last were it not for their professional customer service.
I called customer service to notify them my eCode had been used without authorization. Within a week, they emailed me stating they would credit my purchase in full for the unauthorized use of my eCode. A day after the email, my account was credited.
This impressed me immensely. I had a similar issue with one of GiftCards.com's competitors and was stonewalled by that reseller and the retailer for which I bought the card. I will definitely buy from GiftCards.com again with confidence knowing they support their customers.

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"Ordered a gift code from the site for $40. It was my first time shopping there. Between the time I placed my order and the gift code took to arrive was 30 minutes which is not bad, since they do their processing in the back end.

No need to call, no need to wait 24 hours. Pretty short time and no problems at all.

"I made 2 orders of apple store cards from this website, one is around $200 and the other is around $70. When I was going to use it the day before yesterday, I found that the 200 one was with ZERO balance!

I have an emergent purchase because I have a foreign travel in one week and I need my ipad to be delivered in 7 days. This absolutely messed up my purchase plan. The representative told me she will call me back on the same day to solve the problem. I waited, no call. The second day, I ordered my ipad from ebay, which is cheaper than apple.com, but no cheaper than apple.com if I use the giftcards. If I just wait, my ipad would be delivered after I leave and will lost after my trip.

3 days after the promised date to contact with me, a representative contacted with me about the refund for that missing $200. I required to get refund for the other $70 card which can not be used because of the missing $200 card, giftscard.com told me that is absolutely impossible and that is against with their policy. But I don't understand why my interest can be promised, but theirs can not? Even if I got refund for that $70, I earn nothing, actually--just get my money back. And, I paid more for my ipad from ebay. They lose nothing, too--they can resell easily. Now I have $70 cards at hand that I have no plan to use it. And I lost time!!! Someone should be responsible for the lost of interest of the customer, who should?

Even if from a perspective of policy, I agree that orders with no problem will not be refunded. But how do you judge problem? This is not a direct problem, but this is related with the problem of the 1st order. For customers, it is related. And also, how about the 1st card with zero balance but cost me $200 and a lot of time to negotiate on? Is that against policy? Why the policy which is on the company's side is strictly obeyed, while, if customer's interests get hurt, it can be compromised?
The customer service representative is rude, too. Delayed reply, commanded me to give up, interrupted my words, not friendly at all.
This company is on my NOT BUY list now.

modified review This review was modified by seannnh on May 16 2013 09:07:20 AM

"I was able to get a $#*!'s sporting goods giftcard at a discount and I also had a gift card customized with a sonogram and greeting card with picture of nursery. Great site, great products."

"They steal your money. $40 from me, in fact. I received a $50 gift card for my birthday and just tried to use it after about a year and a half, and I only have $10 left on the card. I just learned that they dock $5 a month for every inactive month after a year, which customer service kindly told me was in the agreement when the card was purchased so they couldn't do anything about it. So basically, they stole $40 from me for no reason. Don't buy this card, you're just risking losing money in the end if you don't use it. "

"They are WORST customer service. I continuously made a request and the representative was giving me a "NO" even before I complete my request. They are "SCAM". I haven't received what I ordered and they don't value customers. NEVER EVER buy anything from them. They are plain "FRAUD" and have Wrost service I have ever seen."

"Hey guys! With Christmas right around the corner, I know I'm always running around about to go crazy wondering what gifts to buy everyone. That's why this year I'm saving me some time and hassle by purchasing giftcards from, GiftCards.com! Who doesn't like having a gift card in their hand to spend on WHATEVER they want! This way I know, I'm not buying Uncle Joe or Aunt Connie a gift their going to put on a shelf until next Christmas to collect dust and cob webs! I love how GiftCards.com lets me personalize my gift card (I can take a picture & add it to my Visa card!!)from start to finish. It's realy simple with just a few clicks. Also, being able to find discounted cards!! I also think it's cool that companies can personalize cards for their employees or whoever they might be buying for! Thank you GiftCards.com for making life simple, and pleasant at the same time!This is what I thought about GiftCards.com so I thought I would share with others, if you had any hesitations!"

GiftCards.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GiftCards.com is not a merchant member
GiftCards.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!