Stores > GiftCards.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
2017-01-09

all these negative reviews are true!!

"I can't believe it! I just tried to order a gift card for $100 for my son for the first time from these guys. They cancelled my order for "security reasons". I figured I must have made a mistake so I went back in and placed a new order, being really careful to make sure cc info matched perfectly. Cancelled a second time! So then, I went back to my original email from them and noticed I hadn't verified my email address with them. So, I jumped through that hoop and placed a third order. Cancelled a third time!! Called CS and basically there is nothing they can do and all orders from me are now flagged and will be cancelled for security reasons. What do they want, a DNA sample? Don't waste your time with these guys, they are awful. I just went directly to the merchant instead."

This review was modified by smcclain12 on January 09 2017 04:11:47 PM

2016-12-31

Lieing thieves

"My mother order me a virtual visa giftcard the card number was invalid and they will not replace the card are refund her money she's out 45.00 that amount may not be alot to some but for her it's a very big deal in it really doesn't matter how much the amount is no one should be ripped off and that's exactly what they did stole 45.00 from my mother "

2016-12-23

Cancels order no matter what

"Tried to purchase an e-gift card for the holidays and the order went through check out with no problems, I got an email confirming my order. 30 minutes later my order was cancelled due to "fraudulent activity". So I thought I put the wrong information in when purchasing the gift card, and attempted to order the same gift again. Only to find out that 30 minutes later my order would again be cancelled. So I called their customer service team, and they were so rude on the phone that after they finished telling me that my orders were cancelled for fraud and that they couldn't give any more information about it, I decided that I won't even waste my time giving this company my money. "

2016-12-21

HORRIBLE DO NOT ORDER FROM GIFT CARDS. COM

"I ORDERED A GIFT CARD ON 11/22/16 AND AS OF 12/21/16, NO GIFT CARD WAS RECEIVED. I CALLED AT THE BEGINNING OF DECEMBER TO ASK WHY I HAD NOT RECEIVED AN EMAIL INDICATING THE CARD HAD BEEN SHIPPED? THEY HAD NO ANSWER AND INSTEAD TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS A DELAY IN THE SHIPPING AND THE CARD SHOULD BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 12/15/16. CUSTOMER SERVICE REP INFORMED ME THERE WAS NO TRACKING WITH USPS??? I ALWAYS SEND PRIORITY MAIL AND TRACKING IS INCLUDED. I CALLED ON 12/21/16 TO ASK THAT GIFT CARD BE SENT EXPRESS MAIL WITH TRACKING THIS DAY AND THEY REFUSED TO DO SO. I ASKED FOR A REFUND AND SUPERVISOR HENRY STATED HE DID NOT KNOW HOW MUCH THE REFUND WOULD BE OR HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE.???????? VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM!!!!! "

2016-12-19

Awesome service on 3 separate orders!!!

"Love this site; all 3 orders were entered separately because I read so many negative reviews. They were all processed in under 1 minute and received by the recipient within 5 minutes. Couldn't ask for more. Kudos!"

2016-12-13

HORRIBLE LIAR THIEVES

"These aholes stole $144 from me, I am very unsatisfied with their company. "

This review was modified by quantumcloud509 on December 13 2016 09:52:16 AM

2016-12-09

Purchase cancelled without notification

"I've been ordering from giftcards.com since 2010 and with any large online purchase (over $2,100) my bank is alerted. Each year I receive the email letting me know that the order is in pending status upon verification and within 24 hrs the order is processed. This year, after creating 19 cards (which is a little time consuming) GC.com cancelled the order instead of putting in in pending status.
Their solution is for me to go back and start from scratch, re-creating each gift card as if they never existed. Someone in the order center clearly pressed the wrong button during the process stage. The inconvenience is tasking to say the least, but the customer service is the real problem. "Giftcards.com" if you're going to list your company in a US state than your customer call center should be able to contact your corporate office in the States when someone is inquiring about help that is beyond the pay grade of the understaffed, underpaid, under trained customer service reps overseas.

This review was modified by MrsVega on December 09 2016 07:49:34 AM

2016-11-18

They shipped the card after the last day of arrival and they did not even fully refund

"Horrible service !!!
The card was supposed to arrive between Nov11-Nov15, I called at night on the 17th and they told me that the card was shipped from their side on the 15th !!!! and still need 3-5 more business days to arrive !!! I asked for a refund and received a refund with $7 less than what I paid for. I called the customer service again and spoke with the supervisor who refused to fully refund my expenses.

This review was modified by yd50ty on November 18 2016 04:12:27 PM

2016-10-26

Purchase denied - no idea why

"Tried to purchase a basic $25 visa gift card to deliver via email. Used the same credit card I use everywhere and, after a few hours, my order was cancelled. Supposedly, something about the order triggered their fraud detection process however they won't actually give any info on why something was denied.

So - that effectively means that they don't want me to order anything from them. Odd customer service - especially when I used that same credit card, both online and in a store, later that day without any issue.

This review was modified by davewyman99 on October 26 2016 05:48:39 AM

2016-08-14

TOTAL SCAM!!!!!!!!!

"Attempted to purchase giftcard for a national chain restaurant. Order said "Cancelled" but no explanation was given. Tried again thinking it was my error in some way. Again cancelled. I wrote an email to giftcards.com telling them how irritated I was with their system. 15 minutes after my email, I get an email saying their compliance department couldn't approve my card "due to security." Okay, fine. Weird but fine. Went and verified I had entered the info correctly again...it was. So we went ahead and purchased acTualatin gift cards at a physical location without issue. Same card btw. So, THEN I get 2 notice of preauthorized holds from giftcards.com from my bank. I was surprised to say the least. I called customer service at 1 877-944-3822 and spoke to GEORGE. Well, GEORGE was so disgustingly rude to me that my husband took the phone to finish the call. Anytime I tried to speak, GEORGE would say, "Can I talk now?" Over and over and over. So I'm making a police report about the charges and I'm calling my bank. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH GIFTCARDS.COM. I tried, and won't make that mistake ever again. "

This review was modified by Catslave72 on August 14 2016 04:21:57 PM

2016-08-04

THE WORST!!! STAY AWAY.... FAR, FAR, AWAY

"Paid for 2 day shipping. After 8 days of no card, I called and they do not have tracking or delivery information. Were supposed to call back and never did. 2 days later I called again. Still no tracking or information. Told me to wait another day. Today I call for a refund and they say they will not refund shipping charges! I hung up and disputed the charge on my credit card."

This review was modified by pamelakmurphy on August 04 2016 02:50:51 PM

2016-04-18

Sold me an invalid Giftcard and will not offer a replacement or refund

"If I could put a negative start I would.
I bought an e giftcard that was invalid. When I reported it to customer service they offered no resolution and closed my inquiry because too much time had passed since my original order. They clearly do not stand behind the cards they sell. The giftcard was for around $25 and they would rather lose a customer than credit me back. Horrible company. Will never buy from here again. Stay away!!!

This review was modified by joierip on April 18 2016 01:26:16 PM

2015-12-22

"I am unable to validate the gift card I gave my granddaughter for 100 im going to open a dispute on my credit card."

This review was modified by taybey11 on December 22 2015 12:45:26 PM

2015-07-29

"I purchased a gift card for bath and body works for $30 spent 24.75 and the card had $2.44 on it. I requested a refund and they declined!!!!!! Now I'm on hold forever to find out why I'm glad it was only $30. I purchased 2 other gift cards form them with no problem. Ok not on hold anymore but have to wait more to find out why!!! I would say use this service if you have money to lose/gamble..........The end :(((("

This review was modified by Itina on July 29 2015 07:09:06 PM

2015-07-19

"I ordered a gift card online and they cancelled my order without notifying me. When I called the representative couldn't give me any information. Maybe it was a security issue? Am I sure I did not cancel it? "don't know why you weren't notified". I ended up at my event without a gift. Don't trust that they will come through, Verify!"

This review was modified by TennesseeDove on July 19 2015 11:18:01 AM

Share GiftCards.com's store rating

GiftCards.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GiftCards.com is not a merchant member
GiftCards.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!