"I was visiting relatives in NC and we went to a mall. I saw the Ghost Armor kiosk and it looked like a quality product so I had it applied to my entire iPhone 4s at a cost of $40.00.
Three weeks later, the front panel is peeling off of my phone. When I contacted Ghost Armor to make a warranty claim on their website, it wanted to charge me shipping both ways. I telephoned them about the shipping charge and they were intractable. The phone agent insisted that I must have abused the product in some way because he has had his for three months with no problem. I work in an office and the phone is kept in my shirt pocket. I BABY my phone. I asked to speak to a supervisor, who was unavailable, of course. This product is junk. Lousy customer service. Don't waste your money. I'd give it 0 stars if I could.

"a few weeks ago i took my old macbook pro to their store and asked for them to cover the whole thing with carbon fiber. they didnt have the cover at the store, but said they would order it and it would come next week. so i came the following week and they said that the fiber didn't ship or come in time. so they ordered another one and said to come the week after to get my computer covered. so then i come AGAIN for the third time and they said that they shipped the wrong carbon fiber and were going to ship the right one, so i had to come the following week to get it. so far, i haven't gone to the store to get my computer yet, but i will sometime this week, and i have a very good feeling that something is going to go wrong.

the customer support is absolutly horrible, but it may be better somewhere else.i live in SLC utah, so i don't recommend you go to that store.

"I took my brand new Acer Tablet to this retailer to have a screen protector installed. They did not have one that was made for my tablet but said they could cut one from another tablets screen protector. They used the back of my tablet as a cutting board and left deep razor cuts on the back. I contacted both the local store and corporate and was told by both that the could not help me. They also said I could not prove their employee cut the tablet. If you look at the screen cover and the back of the tablet the cut marks match perfectly. Be very careful if you use this retailer and be sure to check your device before walking away."

Ghost Armor is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ghost Armor is not a merchant member
Ghost Armor does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!