Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"I ordered a chip for my 2012 Honda Ridgeline and got it promptly as they said I would. Installation was quick, once I found out what wires to connect it to. There is only 2 wires on the gf chip, and I had 5 wires. I emailed their tech department in order to get a diagram. It was an easy and quick experience. I noticed immediately more power, and I will report back after I put through some tanks of gas in this beast if I save some fuel. But so far, I am happy. More than happy.

Edgar

"I have a GForce chip in my Dodge Ram and I do think it has improved my mileage. I have ordered a second chip for my Chrysler and I expect it to be the same. However, this review is not about their product, but about their customer service. Holy cow! Do these guys need some training! I ordered my chip on the 5th it was shipped on the 6th. I paid $35 for overnight delivery. It's not even scheduled for delivery until the 9th. That's not overnight. I called and was transferred to sales. This guy was a real prick. He was immediately rude. I was not. He then hung up on me. Really? I called back. He was even more rude and entered an argument with me. That is until he hung up on me the second time. I could go on, but to keep this short, don't use this company. Find another. If they can't support customers, they shouldn't be in business. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-24-2014

gforcechips, Gforce Performance Chips rep has responded

“Sorry about your experience! A refund of the cost between express mail and standard mail has already been posted to your account. Should you have any other issues, please let us know directly!

-GForce”

""just a note to tell you how happy i am with your g force product. i put one on my 2012 ford mustang and noticed an immediate increase in performance, after the intitial 100 miles my mpg increased 2-3 mpg. i was so impressed with the product i ordered one for my 2004 sport trac and hope for the same results. the techs at g force were very good at helping me resolve wiring issues and were very prompt with their respones. thanks for a great product and i will be telling others about it"

"This was my second GForce Performance Chip (I installed one on a 2004 Volvo XC70 turbocharged wagon, and it performed admirably for about 4 years and 42,000 miles). However, the latest chip that I had installed on my 2011 Mazda CX-9 GT didn't work-out so well, and after about 380 miles, I had to have it removed. Since I have now driven the Mazda CX-9 almost 3,100 miles after having the GForce chip removed, and the Mazda is still not running all that smoothly (although it is getting about 6 MPG better fuel economy), I suspect that my car's engine may have some "issues"that are unrelated to the GForce chip!

I returned the chip that was removed from my Mazda to GForce, and they issued a full refund within 10 to 14 days.

The one factor about dealing with GForce that was very unsatisfactory is that their so-called "Customer Service" representative was rude, argumentative, insulting, to the point of getting downright nasty with me! However, once I began dealing with their owners/managers, things went much more smoothly.

"I got my chip within the time that was promised to me which was 1 week. When I got it I was able to install it on my 1997 Chevy Blazer 4.3l easily and quickly. This item worked just perfect and I was pleased with the ease of installation as well as Performance. I got at least 3 mpg gains in fuel economy and about 25 hp according to my plug in horsepower tool. I would recommend them to friends. "

"Got chip on next day as promised customer service person they had been a little busy and they are built as ordered apologized for the delay and sent next day air at no additional charge I'm looking forward to seeing if it helps my fuel mileage. At this point very satisfied... Thanks G-force "

"Installed the chip after getting customer support for wire hookup and initially it made it worse(gas milage) and i know the site says could take a while to adjust and learn so i have waited 10 fill ups and approximately
5000 km's. i have the option on the dash that shows gas consumption I have since unplugged it for the last fill up and got better. Unit tested bad. Sent it back and got a full refund as promised.

"TOTAL rude customer support when I called to find out why after 15 days, no tracking number, no nothing...I got hung up on TWICE !!!! Not good :( ....Still, the chip DID finally arrive and as soon as I installed it, I saw IMMEDIATE results on my chevy 4.3 Astro van !!! SWEEET !!! I can't wait to drive it more and see what the final result is but I can tell you this: MORE torque and smoother idle right off the bat !! DEFINATLY worth the cost....Just don't expect any smiley faces from a phone call to them...apperantly they're so successful they can just hang up on us little guys :( ....word"

"Thanks Gforce for working with me. "

"Okay. I had problems with delivery and response for delays. I will say that I did get through and when I did the response was incredible! Multiple E-mails to insure me what had happened ( back logged) and guided me through shipment times, schematics sent to me and just excellent support! Kudos for stepping up to the plate!!!"

"This is my second Gforce chip. The first one was installed in my 2008 Chrysler 300C with the 5.7 Hemi V8. I noticed an immediate difference in the power. I went from barely getting 21mpg to 29mpg Highway. I drove 60/65 mph. I also noticed that the transmission shifted better, much smoother shifting. I was very happy with the way my car performed.
Now I own a 2011 Dodge Charger Rally Plus with the 3.6 Liter V6.
I ordered a chip for this car and had it installed today.
Same thing, immediate difference with performance and the transmission shifts as smooth as silk. If I wasn't concentrating on how it was shifting, I would have thought it was a brand new upgraded transmission. I almost couldn't feel it shift through the gears.
I'm sure my gas mileage will improve. The best MPG (before the chip was put in) highway I've gotten so far is 32.5 driving 60/65 mpg. I'm averaging 21.5 city. The sticker showed ratings of 17/27.

I highly recommend the Gforce chip.

"everything taken care of today I am satisfied about the refund."

"Installed a GForce chip in my 2007 Nissan 350Z. According to the trip computer, my highway mileage went from 26.3 to 28.6 (+8.7%) and local mileage from 18.9 to 19.5 (+3.2%). This took 100-200 miles of driving. Reminder for those that may be a little ignorant, that you need to compare mileage on similar routes at similar speeds, similar weather (cold air brings your mileage down, and so does driving into a wind). As to the HP and torque, I don't have a dyno, but I can now do 0-60 in 5.0 seconds. I liked it enough that I then put one in my wife's PT Cruiser. Not only has the gas mileage improved about the same %'s, but it is easier to notice the added HP, since the Chrysler 2.4L is such a dog. Send an e-mail to their tech dept to make sure you hook into the correct two wires!!"

"Just wanted to drop a line for GForce to let everyone know that despite the slight confusion with installation, their tech department helped me in the end, and the chip WORKS! Butt dyno saw immediate power gains. Also I have to fill my tank less. Recommended 100%.

Side note - The tech team they have are quick. I am not the brightest on the computer and initially it was my fault I thought the email address was a web address. When I squared that away, it was easy. Again, was my mistake.

"I went ahead and bought this product from GForce late May of 2013 after hearing raving reviews from a co-worker. After some trouble getting the item because I had a mail forward at my address (definitely not GForce's fault!), I finally received it and installed it on my ride. Installation was fast just like the advertisement indicated. Probably took my 5-10 minutes. I didn't see fuel mileage increases for about 300 miles, but I noticed power immediately.

Some skeptical buddies said that the power was in my head, but I got it verified at my local dyno. Yes, it works. 3 months later I am writing them a review and I am still enjoying the benefits. The fuel saving alone paid for price/value of the part.

I have recommended family and friends. I suggest you give this part a try.

Gforce Performance Chips is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gforce Performance Chips is a merchant member
Gforce Performance Chips participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.