• Gforce Performa

Product & services pricing Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10

"Just installed the gforce chip which I know is just a resister on my 99 dodge Durango 5.2L. Installation was easy, less than 5 mins. I immediately noticed more power. However the customer service sucked a gforce. I ordered online and received no conformation email. Called the next day to verify order and sales answered. I explained I was calling to verify my order and immediately was transferred to a real prick that hung up on me. Then took 3 weeks to receive it my standard mail. Device works so far, customer service sucks"

"I bought this for a 1996 Dodge Dakota and I am happy. My uncle recommended this for me and I took his advice and am glad that I did. I saw more power and that made me happy. I am satisfied with my chip and will recommend this to anyone that I speak to in regards to engine performance. "

"Well I just ordered my chip and I'm nervous on it not working based off the reviews hopefully I'll be the one of the few that it works for I'll be sure to get help from tech support right away to stray away from any problems when I receive my chip plus I never received a delivery dated. I'll report back if it infact works."

"The two chips I ordered from GforceFeb 6th finally arrived yesterday, Feb 20th.
One is for a '98 Chev 1500 Silverado, the other for a '08 Honda CRV.
I emailed customer service to find out which chip was for which vehicle and for additional information regarding correct wire connections
Clay at customer service replied within minutes with all the information I asked for along with a wiring diagram for the CRV.
With written information in hand, I had both chips installed within 30 minutes.
Just tap into two wires with the supplied quick connect clips, secure the chip box to the firewall with supplied double sided tape and that's it.
Next, I drove each vehicle to the nearest gas station and filled the gas tanks. That was 24 miles round trip for each.
Both vehicles run smooth as silk and both feel peppier. The mpg indicator on the CRV read 31 mpg average over 24 miles. I normally get about 28.5 mpg for that hilly stretch of road. I'll have a better idea of any improvement in gas consumption after a couple of hundred miles.
Ii will take a while to find out how the chip affects the truck's mileage, however it does seem to have more power.
Except for a rather slow delivery time - not really an issue - I say so far so good and thanks Clay for the fast reply with the info I needed for a simple and quick installation.

"NOT AS ADVERTISED! I have using a Gforce performance chip on my 2010 Lincoln Town Car for about four months. My gas mileage remained the same or declined a little. There was NO noticeable change in performance. I kept thinking that things get better over time but they did not. When my check engine light came on for the "Inlet Air Temperature out of range I unplugged the Gforce and removed it. The check engine light clear after the Gforce was removed. Gforce has offered to refund my money even after the warranty has expired. They stand behind product."

"Bought this chip for my chevy. I understood what I was getting before I bought it. I knew it was a resistor bank that was used to manipulate my intake air temp reading. But as we all know, this works if it is done properly. As soon as I connected it, which was only installed using 2 wires and ttap connectors, I noticed improvement in power. Fuel economy seems to be better, but I primarily bought this for power. I will recommend to my friends."

jankstundra12's Avatar
AAARIIZZOONNAA!

"This thing is awesome. About the 5th one ive bought in the last 2 years. I always see a ton of power instantly when I install these. Excellent power, Clay in tech is the absolute man! He always takes care of me when it comes to installation wiring colors. I have to highly recommend this product and have nothing negative to say about it. If it isn't working for you, something is wrong with you or your vehicle.

Great product, I will be back

modified review This review was modified by jankstundra12 on February 04 2015 04:03:04 PM

"I purchased two gforce's for mine and my sons vehicles. He has a 2001 F150, and I got a lincoln mkx. I wish they provided easier help over the phone, but we got tech's email telling me how to put them on each vehicle. After installing, we notices obvious power increase. It will take time and some long trips for fuel economy testing, but well report back."

"My girlfriend bought this for my 1998 ranger and after hooking it up we all saw more power right away. I am happy with this, and a lot of friends have bought one too after seeing mine."

"Bought this chip for my 2006 Chevy 1500. I got it cause my friend recommended it to me. Took a few minutes to put on my truck, and I immediately noticed an improvement in power. I will have to see over time on fuel economy, but for now, power is def there. Will definitely recommedn to others!"

"I BOUGHT A CHIP FOR MY NISMO FRONTIER AND NOTICED IMEDIATE RESULTS. THE CHIP GAVE MY APPROXIMATELY 7OO MORE RPMS AT SHIFT POINTS. INCREASE OF 4L/100K AND 20HP. IT HAS A 6 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION AND NOW PULLS MY MOTOCROSS TRAILER WITH EASE AND GETS BETTER MILLEAGE ! I JUST RECENTLY BOUGHT ONE FOR MY 2004 SRT HEMI RAM AND WILL BE INSTALLING IT TODAY. I HAVE NO DOUBT OF A FUEL MILEAGE AND HP INCREASE."

"I ordered a chip for my 2012 Honda Ridgeline and got it promptly as they said I would. Installation was quick, once I found out what wires to connect it to. There is only 2 wires on the gf chip, and I had 5 wires. I emailed their tech department in order to get a diagram. It was an easy and quick experience. I noticed immediately more power, and I will report back after I put through some tanks of gas in this beast if I save some fuel. But so far, I am happy. More than happy.

Edgar

"I have a GForce chip in my Dodge Ram and I do think it has improved my mileage. I have ordered a second chip for my Chrysler and I expect it to be the same. However, this review is not about their product, but about their customer service. Holy cow! Do these guys need some training! I ordered my chip on the 5th it was shipped on the 6th. I paid $35 for overnight delivery. It's not even scheduled for delivery until the 9th. That's not overnight. I called and was transferred to sales. This guy was a real prick. He was immediately rude. I was not. He then hung up on me. Really? I called back. He was even more rude and entered an argument with me. That is until he hung up on me the second time. I could go on, but to keep this short, don't use this company. Find another. If they can't support customers, they shouldn't be in business. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-24-2014

gforcechips, Gforce Performance Chips rep has responded

“Sorry about your experience! A refund of the cost between express mail and standard mail has already been posted to your account. Should you have any other issues, please let us know directly!

-GForce”

""just a note to tell you how happy i am with your g force product. i put one on my 2012 ford mustang and noticed an immediate increase in performance, after the intitial 100 miles my mpg increased 2-3 mpg. i was so impressed with the product i ordered one for my 2004 sport trac and hope for the same results. the techs at g force were very good at helping me resolve wiring issues and were very prompt with their respones. thanks for a great product and i will be telling others about it"

"This was my second GForce Performance Chip (I installed one on a 2004 Volvo XC70 turbocharged wagon, and it performed admirably for about 4 years and 42,000 miles). However, the latest chip that I had installed on my 2011 Mazda CX-9 GT didn't work-out so well, and after about 380 miles, I had to have it removed. Since I have now driven the Mazda CX-9 almost 3,100 miles after having the GForce chip removed, and the Mazda is still not running all that smoothly (although it is getting about 6 MPG better fuel economy), I suspect that my car's engine may have some "issues"that are unrelated to the GForce chip!

I returned the chip that was removed from my Mazda to GForce, and they issued a full refund within 10 to 14 days.

The one factor about dealing with GForce that was very unsatisfactory is that their so-called "Customer Service" representative was rude, argumentative, insulting, to the point of getting downright nasty with me! However, once I began dealing with their owners/managers, things went much more smoothly.

Share Gforce Performance Chips's store rating

Gforce Performance Chips is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gforce Performance Chips is a merchant member
Gforce Performance Chips participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.