• Gforce Performa

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

2015-03-27

"Just installed the gforce chip which I know is just a resister on my 99 dodge Durango 5.2L. Installation was easy, less than 5 mins. I immediately noticed more power. However the customer service sucked a gforce. I ordered online and received no conformation email. Called the next day to verify order and sales answered. I explained I was calling to verify my order and immediately was transferred to a real prick that hung up on me. Then took 3 weeks to receive it my standard mail. Device works so far, customer service sucks"

2015-03-04

"Well I just ordered my chip and I'm nervous on it not working based off the reviews hopefully I'll be the one of the few that it works for I'll be sure to get help from tech support right away to stray away from any problems when I receive my chip plus I never received a delivery dated. I'll report back if it infact works."

2015-02-21

"The two chips I ordered from GforceFeb 6th finally arrived yesterday, Feb 20th.
One is for a '98 Chev 1500 Silverado, the other for a '08 Honda CRV.
I emailed customer service to find out which chip was for which vehicle and for additional information regarding correct wire connections
Clay at customer service replied within minutes with all the information I asked for along with a wiring diagram for the CRV.
With written information in hand, I had both chips installed within 30 minutes.
Just tap into two wires with the supplied quick connect clips, secure the chip box to the firewall with supplied double sided tape and that's it.
Next, I drove each vehicle to the nearest gas station and filled the gas tanks. That was 24 miles round trip for each.
Both vehicles run smooth as silk and both feel peppier. The mpg indicator on the CRV read 31 mpg average over 24 miles. I normally get about 28.5 mpg for that hilly stretch of road. I'll have a better idea of any improvement in gas consumption after a couple of hundred miles.
Ii will take a while to find out how the chip affects the truck's mileage, however it does seem to have more power.
Except for a rather slow delivery time - not really an issue - I say so far so good and thanks Clay for the fast reply with the info I needed for a simple and quick installation.

2015-02-16

"NOT AS ADVERTISED! I have using a Gforce performance chip on my 2010 Lincoln Town Car for about four months. My gas mileage remained the same or declined a little. There was NO noticeable change in performance. I kept thinking that things get better over time but they did not. When my check engine light came on for the "Inlet Air Temperature out of range I unplugged the Gforce and removed it. The check engine light clear after the Gforce was removed. Gforce has offered to refund my money even after the warranty has expired. They stand behind product."

2014-12-02

"I BOUGHT A CHIP FOR MY NISMO FRONTIER AND NOTICED IMEDIATE RESULTS. THE CHIP GAVE MY APPROXIMATELY 7OO MORE RPMS AT SHIFT POINTS. INCREASE OF 4L/100K AND 20HP. IT HAS A 6 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION AND NOW PULLS MY MOTOCROSS TRAILER WITH EASE AND GETS BETTER MILLEAGE ! I JUST RECENTLY BOUGHT ONE FOR MY 2004 SRT HEMI RAM AND WILL BE INSTALLING IT TODAY. I HAVE NO DOUBT OF A FUEL MILEAGE AND HP INCREASE."

2014-08-08

"I have a GForce chip in my Dodge Ram and I do think it has improved my mileage. I have ordered a second chip for my Chrysler and I expect it to be the same. However, this review is not about their product, but about their customer service. Holy cow! Do these guys need some training! I ordered my chip on the 5th it was shipped on the 6th. I paid $35 for overnight delivery. It's not even scheduled for delivery until the 9th. That's not overnight. I called and was transferred to sales. This guy was a real prick. He was immediately rude. I was not. He then hung up on me. Really? I called back. He was even more rude and entered an argument with me. That is until he hung up on me the second time. I could go on, but to keep this short, don't use this company. Find another. If they can't support customers, they shouldn't be in business. "

Rep reply posted Aug-24-2014

gforcechips, Gforce Performance Chips rep has responded

“Sorry about your experience! A refund of the cost between express mail and standard mail has already been posted to your account. Should you have any other issues, please let us know directly!

-GForce”

2014-07-23

"This was my second GForce Performance Chip (I installed one on a 2004 Volvo XC70 turbocharged wagon, and it performed admirably for about 4 years and 42,000 miles). However, the latest chip that I had installed on my 2011 Mazda CX-9 GT didn't work-out so well, and after about 380 miles, I had to have it removed. Since I have now driven the Mazda CX-9 almost 3,100 miles after having the GForce chip removed, and the Mazda is still not running all that smoothly (although it is getting about 6 MPG better fuel economy), I suspect that my car's engine may have some "issues"that are unrelated to the GForce chip!

I returned the chip that was removed from my Mazda to GForce, and they issued a full refund within 10 to 14 days.

The one factor about dealing with GForce that was very unsatisfactory is that their so-called "Customer Service" representative was rude, argumentative, insulting, to the point of getting downright nasty with me! However, once I began dealing with their owners/managers, things went much more smoothly."

2014-06-13

"Got chip on next day as promised customer service person they had been a little busy and they are built as ordered apologized for the delay and sent next day air at no additional charge I'm looking forward to seeing if it helps my fuel mileage. At this point very satisfied... Thanks G-force "

2014-06-04

"Installed the chip after getting customer support for wire hookup and initially it made it worse(gas milage) and i know the site says could take a while to adjust and learn so i have waited 10 fill ups and approximately
5000 km's. i have the option on the dash that shows gas consumption I have since unplugged it for the last fill up and got better. Unit tested bad. Sent it back and got a full refund as promised."

2014-05-31

"TOTAL rude customer support when I called to find out why after 15 days, no tracking number, no nothing...I got hung up on TWICE !!!! Not good :( ....Still, the chip DID finally arrive and as soon as I installed it, I saw IMMEDIATE results on my chevy 4.3 Astro van !!! SWEEET !!! I can't wait to drive it more and see what the final result is but I can tell you this: MORE torque and smoother idle right off the bat !! DEFINATLY worth the cost....Just don't expect any smiley faces from a phone call to them...apperantly they're so successful they can just hang up on us little guys :( ....word"

2014-05-01

"Thanks Gforce for working with me. "

2014-04-29

"Okay. I had problems with delivery and response for delays. I will say that I did get through and when I did the response was incredible! Multiple E-mails to insure me what had happened ( back logged) and guided me through shipment times, schematics sent to me and just excellent support! Kudos for stepping up to the plate!!!"

2014-04-02

"This is my second Gforce chip. The first one was installed in my 2008 Chrysler 300C with the 5.7 Hemi V8. I noticed an immediate difference in the power. I went from barely getting 21mpg to 29mpg Highway. I drove 60/65 mph. I also noticed that the transmission shifted better, much smoother shifting. I was very happy with the way my car performed.
Now I own a 2011 Dodge Charger Rally Plus with the 3.6 Liter V6.
I ordered a chip for this car and had it installed today.
Same thing, immediate difference with performance and the transmission shifts as smooth as silk. If I wasn't concentrating on how it was shifting, I would have thought it was a brand new upgraded transmission. I almost couldn't feel it shift through the gears.
I'm sure my gas mileage will improve. The best MPG (before the chip was put in) highway I've gotten so far is 32.5 driving 60/65 mpg. I'm averaging 21.5 city. The sticker showed ratings of 17/27.

I highly recommend the Gforce chip. "

2013-12-06

"everything taken care of today I am satisfied about the refund."

2013-12-04

"Installed a GForce chip in my 2007 Nissan 350Z. According to the trip computer, my highway mileage went from 26.3 to 28.6 (+8.7%) and local mileage from 18.9 to 19.5 (+3.2%). This took 100-200 miles of driving. Reminder for those that may be a little ignorant, that you need to compare mileage on similar routes at similar speeds, similar weather (cold air brings your mileage down, and so does driving into a wind). As to the HP and torque, I don't have a dyno, but I can now do 0-60 in 5.0 seconds. I liked it enough that I then put one in my wife's PT Cruiser. Not only has the gas mileage improved about the same %'s, but it is easier to notice the added HP, since the Chrysler 2.4L is such a dog. Send an e-mail to their tech dept to make sure you hook into the correct two wires!!"

Share Gforce Performance Chips's store rating

Gforce Performance Chips is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gforce Performance Chips is a merchant member
Gforce Performance Chips participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.