Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.33/10 18 reviews

Gforce Performance Chips is a merchant member
    Gforce Performance Chips participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Gforce Performance Chips contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"This is my second Gforce chip. The first one was installed in my 2008 Chrysler 300C with the 5.7 Hemi V8. I noticed an immediate difference in the power. I went from barely getting 21mpg to 29mpg Highway. I drove 60/65 mph. I also noticed that the transmission shifted better, much smoother shifting. I was very happy with the way my car performed.
Now I own a 2011 Dodge Charger Rally Plus with the 3.6 Liter V6.
I ordered a chip for this car and had it installed today.
Same thing, immediate difference with performance and the transmission shifts as smooth as silk. If I wasn't concentrating on how it was shifting, I would have thought it was a brand new upgraded transmission. I almost couldn't feel it shift through the gears.
I'm sure my gas mileage will improve. The best MPG (before the chip was put in) highway I've gotten so far is 32.5 driving 60/65 mpg. I'm averaging 21.5 city. The sticker showed ratings of 17/27.

I highly recommend the Gforce chip.

"everything taken care of today I am satisfied about the refund."

"Installed a GForce chip in my 2007 Nissan 350Z. According to the trip computer, my highway mileage went from 26.3 to 28.6 (+8.7%) and local mileage from 18.9 to 19.5 (+3.2%). This took 100-200 miles of driving. Reminder for those that may be a little ignorant, that you need to compare mileage on similar routes at similar speeds, similar weather (cold air brings your mileage down, and so does driving into a wind). As to the HP and torque, I don't have a dyno, but I can now do 0-60 in 5.0 seconds. I liked it enough that I then put one in my wife's PT Cruiser. Not only has the gas mileage improved about the same %'s, but it is easier to notice the added HP, since the Chrysler 2.4L is such a dog. Send an e-mail to their tech dept to make sure you hook into the correct two wires!!"

"Just wanted to drop a line for GForce to let everyone know that despite the slight confusion with installation, their tech department helped me in the end, and the chip WORKS! Butt dyno saw immediate power gains. Also I have to fill my tank less. Recommended 100%.

Side note - The tech team they have are quick. I am not the brightest on the computer and initially it was my fault I thought the email address was a web address. When I squared that away, it was easy. Again, was my mistake.

"I went ahead and bought this product from GForce late May of 2013 after hearing raving reviews from a co-worker. After some trouble getting the item because I had a mail forward at my address (definitely not GForce's fault!), I finally received it and installed it on my ride. Installation was fast just like the advertisement indicated. Probably took my 5-10 minutes. I didn't see fuel mileage increases for about 300 miles, but I noticed power immediately.

Some skeptical buddies said that the power was in my head, but I got it verified at my local dyno. Yes, it works. 3 months later I am writing them a review and I am still enjoying the benefits. The fuel saving alone paid for price/value of the part.

I have recommended family and friends. I suggest you give this part a try.

"Bought this product for my 1997 Dodge Durango. Got it, installation was fairly quick. i just installed a coldair intake on my truck and i was pretty familiar with the location of the map sensor, so it was quite easy. Excellent product, i felt the difference rite away. after calculating fuel consumption, definitely was pleased. power very noticeable as well. will come back when its time to upgrade this beater! Tanx Gforce!!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by ksiefold on August 13 2013 04:19:41 PM

"Bought the chip online because it said that the product was tailored to my car, easy to install and it had an ironclad satisfaction guarantee. When it arrived I was dismayed that the instructions were completely generic, incomprehensible and had been copied so many times that they were all but illegible. Then I saw that the installation method provided was "Skotch-lok" connectors. I wouldn't use Skotch-lok connectors to install trailer hitch wiring, let alone installing a device on my 2013 Subaru.

NOTE: After publishing this review I got a call from their customer service and was told the remainder of my purchase price was being refunded. I'm a much happier customer in light of this development.

modified review This review was modified by mannycongo on August 12 2013 09:55:36 AM

"I bought this item back in February for my 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe. I have had it on for 3-4 months and have noticed 2 gallon fuel gain and the car definitely has some more power. I am very satisfied. Installation was easy (after I got the diagram from their tech guy) and I have been actively calculating my gas savings and see improvements. I drive the same way to work every single day, so it is pretty apparent. I have referred my buddies and my uncle to this company, I will keep coming back. Thanks gforce."

modified review This review was modified by albertmedina on July 03 2013 07:52:31 AM

"Bought a chip for my 1995 BMW 3 series. Installed it according to the included diagram. Immediately, I did notice improved power and torque. Wasn't so much looking for fuel economy, and given that I was harder on the throttle I don't see how I could get that fuel economy (my fault not GForce's!).

I am happy. Referred many friends in my car club to their product.

"Bought a chip for my 2006 Hummer H2 back in January. Have had it on my car over 2000 miles and have noticed an increase in fuel economy and definitely better power. Only issue I ran into was the time the company took to get me my wiring diagram. I wish it was included but when properly installed these work like a charm. I will recommend the product. It is amazing how a little tuning of your iat sensor improves your performance so significantly."

"I recently ordered a Gforce chip, and decided to return it rather than use it. Gforce refunded my money as they said they would. They were more than willing to work with me. I cannot give a review on the product as i did not use it, but as far as the return and refund process, they were very helpful!"

modified review This review was modified by Robm911 on February 27 2013 07:08:04 AM

"I ordered a G-Force performance chip for my car on November 25 and it arrived in a quick three days. I never actually installed the chip so I requested a refund. After some preliminary discussions about a 25% restocking fee, G-Force made good on their webpage promise of a 100% refund, leaving me a satisfied non--customer."

modified review This review was modified by paslu72 on December 04 2012 01:30:57 AM

"Excellent product. I got it after about 4 days, which was phenomenal and installed it with my uncle the next day. I immediately noticed better power and my car doesn't sputter when I start anymore. I would recommend this product to all my friends, infact my uncle ordered one for his Z71 Chevy.

I did see a lot of negative information about them but I decided to try it myself and I am glad I did. Very happy customer!

"This is a TOTAL SCAM!!!! Be sure and read there terms and conditions. And read there Disclaimed, you won't believe it. The front page claims up to 60hp increase and 4-7 MPG increase. but then here's THEIR DISCLAIMER....Our claims of gains of fuel economy and power and performance found throughout this website is based on direct customer feedback and not actual tests.... But yet they have a page with 3 supposed Dyno tests with results. They advertise a 100 % money back gaurantee but they don't tell you that you have only 14 day. So in 14 days you have to install it and drive atleast 100 miles before you can expect to see any results and make a decission to return it but I've read all over the web that then they charge a 25% restock fee. And they are VERY rude!! The guy kept saying to me "obviously we can't guarantee it forever". I said "I never said you should or could guarantee it forever I just want you stand behind your product for a few days". NOPE, but my Discover Card stood behind their guarantee not to let me be scammed.
If they have scammed you first try to call your credit card company and let them know you would like to file a fraud claim and write down the websites that will back up your claim (there are many). My Discover Card called me back in a couple of days and said they where giving me a 100% refund and that they would deal with Gforce them selves. Evidently they applied a little pressure because several weeks later I received an e-mail from Gforce saying they were giving me a refund of $69.00 for the chip and $5.95 for shipping, that's FUNNY because Discover card had already done that 2 days after my complaint. These guys know they are selling junk. On their website they have positive testimonials but it's funny, you can't leave a testimonial or review. Plus almost anywhere you find a positive review it's very short (makes ya wonder who wrote it), but most of the negative ones provide lots of information. P.S. They changed their disclaimer since I first wrote this in August 2012

modified review This review was modified by Heathman on November 26 2012 02:38:50 PM

"Excellent product. Quick shipment, and the product works. I got 3 MPG better (although they did advertise 4-7, I was still happy).

I have recommended them to all my family members.

Thanks for the good work!