Product & services pricing Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"This was my second GForce Performance Chip (I installed one on a 2004 Volvo XC70 turbocharged wagon, and it performed admirably for about 4 years and 42,000 miles). However, the latest chip that I had installed on my 2011 Mazda CX-9 GT caused serious engine and performance problems from day #1. Besides reducing fuel economy by close to 30%, my engine ran very rough and even refused to start on two occasions within the first week. I know that the instructions say to give the chip a while to get everything sorted-out, but after about 380 miles, I had to have it removed!

The WORST part about dealing with GForce is that their so-called "Customer Service" representative was rude, argumentative, insulting, and downright nasty! I started my conversation with him with an attitude of being helpful and advising him of the problems that I had with the chip (without shouting, berating, or insulting him). However, within twenty seconds, he began shouting, abusing me, and insulting my intelligence and integrity. I have two Graduate Degrees in Engineering and I have built performance cars and motorcycles for nearly four decades, and he said that I was an idiot, a liar, could not possibly be an Engineer (tell that to Rochester Institute of Technology and Drexel University, buddy).

Because of the rudeness, insults, belittling, and abuse by this GForce employee, I will NEVER do business with this company in the future.

"I got my chip within the time that was promised to me which was 1 week. When I got it I was able to install it on my 1997 Chevy Blazer 4.3l easily and quickly. This item worked just perfect and I was pleased with the ease of installation as well as Performance. I got at least 3 mpg gains in fuel economy and about 25 hp according to my plug in horsepower tool. I would recommend them to friends. "

"Got chip on next day as promised customer service person they had been a little busy and they are built as ordered apologized for the delay and sent next day air at no additional charge I'm looking forward to seeing if it helps my fuel mileage. At this point very satisfied... Thanks G-force "

"Installed the chip after getting customer support for wire hookup and initially it made it worse(gas milage) and i know the site says could take a while to adjust and learn so i have waited 10 fill ups and approximately
5000 km's. i have the option on the dash that shows gas consumption I have since unplugged it for the last fill up and got better. Unit tested bad. Sent it back and got a full refund as promised.

"TOTAL rude customer support when I called to find out why after 15 days, no tracking number, no nothing...I got hung up on TWICE !!!! Not good :( ....Still, the chip DID finally arrive and as soon as I installed it, I saw IMMEDIATE results on my chevy 4.3 Astro van !!! SWEEET !!! I can't wait to drive it more and see what the final result is but I can tell you this: MORE torque and smoother idle right off the bat !! DEFINATLY worth the cost....Just don't expect any smiley faces from a phone call to them...apperantly they're so successful they can just hang up on us little guys :( ....word"

"Thanks Gforce for working with me. "

"Okay. I had problems with delivery and response for delays. I will say that I did get through and when I did the response was incredible! Multiple E-mails to insure me what had happened ( back logged) and guided me through shipment times, schematics sent to me and just excellent support! Kudos for stepping up to the plate!!!"

"This is my second Gforce chip. The first one was installed in my 2008 Chrysler 300C with the 5.7 Hemi V8. I noticed an immediate difference in the power. I went from barely getting 21mpg to 29mpg Highway. I drove 60/65 mph. I also noticed that the transmission shifted better, much smoother shifting. I was very happy with the way my car performed.
Now I own a 2011 Dodge Charger Rally Plus with the 3.6 Liter V6.
I ordered a chip for this car and had it installed today.
Same thing, immediate difference with performance and the transmission shifts as smooth as silk. If I wasn't concentrating on how it was shifting, I would have thought it was a brand new upgraded transmission. I almost couldn't feel it shift through the gears.
I'm sure my gas mileage will improve. The best MPG (before the chip was put in) highway I've gotten so far is 32.5 driving 60/65 mpg. I'm averaging 21.5 city. The sticker showed ratings of 17/27.

I highly recommend the Gforce chip.

"everything taken care of today I am satisfied about the refund."

"Installed a GForce chip in my 2007 Nissan 350Z. According to the trip computer, my highway mileage went from 26.3 to 28.6 (+8.7%) and local mileage from 18.9 to 19.5 (+3.2%). This took 100-200 miles of driving. Reminder for those that may be a little ignorant, that you need to compare mileage on similar routes at similar speeds, similar weather (cold air brings your mileage down, and so does driving into a wind). As to the HP and torque, I don't have a dyno, but I can now do 0-60 in 5.0 seconds. I liked it enough that I then put one in my wife's PT Cruiser. Not only has the gas mileage improved about the same %'s, but it is easier to notice the added HP, since the Chrysler 2.4L is such a dog. Send an e-mail to their tech dept to make sure you hook into the correct two wires!!"

"Just wanted to drop a line for GForce to let everyone know that despite the slight confusion with installation, their tech department helped me in the end, and the chip WORKS! Butt dyno saw immediate power gains. Also I have to fill my tank less. Recommended 100%.

Side note - The tech team they have are quick. I am not the brightest on the computer and initially it was my fault I thought the email address was a web address. When I squared that away, it was easy. Again, was my mistake.

"I went ahead and bought this product from GForce late May of 2013 after hearing raving reviews from a co-worker. After some trouble getting the item because I had a mail forward at my address (definitely not GForce's fault!), I finally received it and installed it on my ride. Installation was fast just like the advertisement indicated. Probably took my 5-10 minutes. I didn't see fuel mileage increases for about 300 miles, but I noticed power immediately.

Some skeptical buddies said that the power was in my head, but I got it verified at my local dyno. Yes, it works. 3 months later I am writing them a review and I am still enjoying the benefits. The fuel saving alone paid for price/value of the part.

I have recommended family and friends. I suggest you give this part a try.

"Bought this product for my 1997 Dodge Durango. Got it, installation was fairly quick. i just installed a coldair intake on my truck and i was pretty familiar with the location of the map sensor, so it was quite easy. Excellent product, i felt the difference rite away. after calculating fuel consumption, definitely was pleased. power very noticeable as well. will come back when its time to upgrade this beater! Tanx Gforce!!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by ksiefold on August 13 2013 04:19:41 PM

"Bought the chip online because it said that the product was tailored to my car, easy to install and it had an ironclad satisfaction guarantee. When it arrived I was dismayed that the instructions were completely generic, incomprehensible and had been copied so many times that they were all but illegible. Then I saw that the installation method provided was "Skotch-lok" connectors. I wouldn't use Skotch-lok connectors to install trailer hitch wiring, let alone installing a device on my 2013 Subaru.

NOTE: After publishing this review I got a call from their customer service and was told the remainder of my purchase price was being refunded. I'm a much happier customer in light of this development.

modified review This review was modified by mannycongo on August 12 2013 09:55:36 AM

"I bought this item back in February for my 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe. I have had it on for 3-4 months and have noticed 2 gallon fuel gain and the car definitely has some more power. I am very satisfied. Installation was easy (after I got the diagram from their tech guy) and I have been actively calculating my gas savings and see improvements. I drive the same way to work every single day, so it is pretty apparent. I have referred my buddies and my uncle to this company, I will keep coming back. Thanks gforce."

modified review This review was modified by albertmedina on July 03 2013 07:52:31 AM

Gforce Performance Chips is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gforce Performance Chips is a merchant member
Gforce Performance Chips participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.