Stores > Getwristband.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Getwristband.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-15

Great company

"We have ordered twice from Get wristbands and very happy both times. The orders arrived long before the estimated delivery date!! "

2017-09-14

Getwristband.com is great!

"My team and I put together a suicide awareness/memorial event together and decided to give out wristbands. Eric was extremely helpful in customizing the bracelets for us, even giving me a call to make sure everything was right. We even ordered a second round of wristbands because people love them so much! Thanks so much to Eric and getwristband.com!"

2017-08-31

Fast, Easy, and Affordable!

"I needed a quick fundraiser to hemp a family in an emergency situation with the health of their child. Through GetWristband.com I was able to quickly design a band for eating disorder awareness in the exact sizes I needed to fit men women and children. The production process was fast and professional and I appreciated how quickly I got the email confirming shipment! I did a buy 200 get 200 free deal and I couldn't be happier!"

2017-08-31

Fundraiser Wristbands

"Super simple ordering process and the company provided feeeback prior to fulfilling the order to ensure my order was exactly what I wanted!"

2017-08-30

PERFECT!!

"Ordering the bands was a breeze!! Cost was totally what we needed to make profits for our cheer squad. Delivery was before expected. And the bands are absolutely AWESOME!!! "

2017-08-13

wordans

"Wordans has been good, except for one order. I ordered two sweat shirts one lime green and the other was denim blue, I got the lime green but not the denim instead they sent a 3X large uggly looking grey shirt that my whole family could fit into, it has been a long time now and I threw the package away as I spoke with customer service and nothing was done about it."

2017-07-18

didnt disappoint

"Heard about them and my friend bought from them and they didnt disappoint so far. "

2017-07-06

Great Working with Eric at GetWristband

"This is my fourth experience working Eric at GetWristband. The quality of the products and the level of service are second to none. I will be back again. "

2017-06-27

High Quality Wrist Bands and Fast Shipping!!

"I ordered the segmented debossed color filled wristbands and the glow wristbands. The wristbands are high quality and the quality of the colors is excellent. The shipping time was very fast."

2017-06-23

SADD

"Eric was really helpful. We got a great deal and are extremely satisfied with the product."

2017-06-21

My wristband order

"Very good service online and on the phone!
Wristbands look good.
Shipping was fast!
Price good!
Will do business again.

2017-06-15

Quality and budget friendly

"Quick and easy to work with. Met our needs and stayed within our budget. "

2017-06-15

AMAZING

"Fast, Professional, and really cares about their customers. Easy to get a hold of!!!"

2017-06-06

Perfect!

"I had researched other companies and found you guys to not only have the best prices, but ordering options as well. The site was very user friendly and allowed me to see my potential product before placing my order. I got exactly what I ordered just as I ordered it. I really appreciate the constant contact and information on what, where, when my product was being manufactured, shipped and its arrival. I will definitely use this service again for upcoming events! "

2017-06-05

They rock!

"Great experience! Love quality!"

Share Getwristband.com's store rating

Getwristband.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Getwristband.com is a merchant member
Getwristband.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,435 merchant members.