TEMCo Industrial Power Reviews - temcoindustrialpower.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 25 reviews

TEMCo Industrial Power is not a merchant member
TEMCo Industrial Power does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Horrible. Ordered flat ribbon wire knowing about a 3 week backorder. Without any notification at all it turned into a 3 month waiting period in which unanswered e-mails turned into numerous calls to finally have them ship from an "emergency" pile; more so an "I fucked up" pile. Never again, find your coils somewhere else."

modified review This review was modified by shenthoo on December 23 2013 07:42:15 AM

"Absolutely perfect! In stock at a good price with free shipping!"

modified review This review was modified by PianomanNH on March 23 2013 08:55:29 AM
Mr_Wombat's Avatar
Western Australia

"My order
10 LOT 50 MFD 440v Oval AC Electric Motor Run Capacitor HVAC 440 vac volts 50 uf.
1. Very Good Price.
2. These were shipped to Australia and got here in 10 days. what can i say. Thats bloody fast mate. 10/10 for shipping.
3. Packed ok. Had 2 with slight DMG. Still worked though so no return needed. But it could have been Packed better so only 4 out of 5 Due to packing and DMG.
4. am i happy. Damn right i am.
5. Will i use this store again ? yes

"good price and fast shipping no problems here "

"I had previously bought a 3 phase static converter from TEMCo, several years ago, and they helped me change it to a rotary converter after a couple of months. I was very pleased with that unit. I closed my business a few years ago, and sold that unit.
I needed a new 3 phase converter, there was no question in my mind who to buy from, I juist had to find them. I am overwhelmed on the simplicity of their newer products. Ready to go as a static or rotary converter, simple to wire, even novice type tech's.
Mark

"I have purchased magnet wire from several online stores and found that TempCo. has the best quality I have purchased, there rates were more than competitive and delivery was excellent. at this point I will only purchase from TempCo"

"i ordered high-temperature magnet wire from Temco. I received the material promptly and found it to be of good quality. Their pricing & quality render them worthy of consideration for future procurements."

"Purchased item from seller on ebay, great price on a new variac, very fast shipping. Packaging superb!"

"I was very pleased with the speed and accuracy for my order. They exceeded my expectations in shipping time and the order was well packed to prevent any damage to the products I ordered. I am very pleased over all and will use TEMCo in the future. I highly recommend them to others. A++"

"Very fast, friendly, reliable service and support. Great products!!! MADE IN THE USA!!!! I ordered a single capacitor from Temco, the cost was about $3 plus shipping. Not a big order, but a very important one. You see, my elderly mother lives with me and she is sick with lung cancer. The central air conditioner gave out and after investigating, I discovered that the last tech i called for this issue butchered my system which caused a capacitor to fail. I didn't want another careless technician to put me through the same hassle so I decided I would do it myself. The capacitor would have cost me $95 plus labor and other charges to install it. After informing Temco of my situation, Paul was kind enough to expedite my shipment and upgrade to priority shipping. Thank you very much Paul!

Ordered on a Sunday. Received it Thursday. Time from the moment the mailman handed it to me to complete install and ice-cold reliable central air: 20 minutes.

It has been a week now and my system performs flawlessly. The Temco website was a great resource. I was able to find out more about the function and servicing of capacitors. Customer service responded quickly to all of my concerns and the follow up call to make sure that everything was working to my satisfaction is the icing on the cake. Simply priceless. You cannot expect more from a company.

After the experience I had with Temco, I strongly recommend that you use them. It is impossible to find another company that will treat you so well and still offer rock bottom prices.

(remeber I only paid $3 and change for my capcitor, with shipping the entire thing costs less than $10)

Job well done Temco!

"I have found that TEMCo has a great product at a very fair price. I will continue to buy from TEMCo for my future needs. Thank you."

"This was my first purchase with TEMCo and the experience was very pleasant. I had ordered a capacitor for my mother's pool pump after testing her failed one as best I could. I found them and the product I needed on eBay. They called me after the sale to ask me if everything went alright. The lady was pleasant so I came here to write this. Based on my one experience, they are a good outfit."

"This was the first order I placed with TEMCo. The sevice was awesome. I had many tech question and they spend about 30 mins on the phone answering all ofthem for me. It is not to often to find service like that!!!!! I am so happy and will definitly purchase from them again. A+++++ "

"I needed a 5 hp, 1phase electric motor, specifically not made in China. The Weg they got me was made in Brazil, and has a great reputation from what I found in the tech forums. Temco had the best price, has a knowledgeable staff and great service. I ordered the motor on Wednesday and it was on my front door step Friday. I wish all companies operated at this level of proficiency. "

"The 25 MFD 370v Round AC Electric Motor Run Capacitor HVAC 370 vac v volts 25 uf came within three days. It is of good quality and with instructions on line. I was up and running in 15 min. The best part is The 370 V Capacitor was half the price of ones sold locally"